Wrong! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

"I was just...oh...oh, it's your sister. Hi Beth," he stammered.

"Mr Lawson."

"Mark, I was just wondering if you fancy coming for a beer tonight?"

"Yeah, great. Can't stay out too late. Sophie's booked a holiday so I have some packing to do," I replied.

"Great! See you after last class, yeah."

He went out. Bet uncrossed her legs and shifted so I could see her panties. She stretched her right leg out and I resumed stroking her thigh. Just then the door burst open. Mr Lawson rushed in. He opened his mouth to speak when he noticed my hand high up Beth's leg, near her panties, and the words seemed to stick in his throat. Eventually he regained his composure, but not before giving me a strange look.

"Beth, I just wanted to say well done on your geography exam. I've just finished marking them and you got a very high score. One of the highest. Well done."

Beth just smiled. No answer. Neal turned around and left. We both laughed.

"He's ok. He won't say a word. I know things about him that he'd prefer to be kept quiet," I laughed.

It was true. Mr Lawson was going through a messy divorce. He was having an affair with another teacher in the school. Someone high up. I was one of very few people who knew. We were good friends and confidantes. I had my beer with him that evening and he never said a word about my hand on my sister's leg.

The rest of the week was busy. Summer vacations were just a week away. I hardly saw Beth. Sophie and I were busy. I saw dad briefly for a beer one evening, but he didn't mention the Sunday with Beth.

The following Tuesday I took boys hockey club. Afterwards the boys showered and changed. As the last boy left, Beth came into the locker room. We chose a quiet corner and undressed. I knew I was taking a huge risk but I wanted her so bad. We stepped into the shower naked. I turned on the water, lifted her up and pressed her against the wall. With her legs wrapped around my waist I thrust my cock deep inside her. The sound of the water drowned out her moans as I pumped my cock hard into her.

Again though I was disturbed by the door opening. Beth slid to the floor and I poked my head round the wall, being careful not to reveal my erect cock. It was one of the janitors.

"Oh hi Mr Johnson. Sorry I thought everyone had gone home. I'll come back in twenty minutes."

"Thanks Tom. Nearly finished," I said, glancing at my sister, who had sat up and was sucking my cock as I talked to the janitor.

When he had gone out we resumed fucking. I lay on my back on the tiled shower floor, with water flowing over me, as Beth straddled me. We both came. We dressed. Beth wore her skirt and a thin white blouse. She didn't bother with a bra and I could clearly see the shading of her areolas under the shirt.

"I can see your nipples," I told her, as we walked along the corridor.

"Good. I don't care. There's no one else about."

We jumped in my car and I drove her home.

The next morning I learned something interesting. Our school had a dance studio and all the pupils attended dance classes. Apparently the class Beth was in had been preparing a dance show that they were going to perform to the whole school on Friday, the last day before the summer vacation.

I only found this out when I received a request for the girls in the dance show to miss my class that morning so they could take part in a dress rehearsal.

At lunchtime I was sitting in my classroom when Beth and Jennie came bounding in. Wow! They were both wearing skintight gold hot pants and black sports bras. They skipped to my desk and performed a twirl in front of me.

"What do you think?" Beth asked.

"Wow! You two look..."

Careful. You're their teacher.

"What?" Jennie asked.

"Good."

"Good? Is that it?"

"Err...well...hot."

"Getting better."

"You look..."

"Sexy?" Beth suggested.

"Err...yeah...sort of."

Beth sat on my lap. Jennie sat on my desk. Beth took my hand and wrapped it around her bare stomach.

"Are you coming to see the show?" asked Jennie.

"Yes. If you two are in it. Definitely."

Beth leaned back and kissed me on the cheek. Her friend smiled. My hand slid slightly up Beth's stomach towards her rib cage. She twisted around so she was sitting directly on my cock with her back to me. I was getting hard.

"Mark, I'm so nervous about the show," Beth told me.

"Are you?"

She nodded then took my hand off her stomach and laid it on her bra enclosed chest so I could feel her heart beating.

"Wow your heart is thumping!" I exclaimed.

I left my hand on her chest. On her breast to be more precise. I applied a bit of pressure, while staring straight at Jennie.

"Are you nervous too?" I asked her friend.

Jennie nodded.

"You can feel my heart beat too if you want," she added.

I reached toward her and placed my hand on her chest. Her heart was much calmer than my sister's.

"You'll be fine. You both look beautiful."

I squeezed Jennie's breast, then put my hand back on Beth's.

Beth then pushed off me.

"Can we come back here to get changed. The locker room is so busy at lunchtimes?" she asked, nodding towards the book room in the corner of my classroom.

Without waiting for an answer they skipped away. My own heart was pounding thinking about how I had touched them both. Five minutes later they came back, carrying their bags. They disappeared into my book room. A moment or two later they came out both dressed normally.

"Thanks Mr Johnson," they said in unison.

On Thursday lunchtime this act was repeated. Both girls came into my classroom in their sexy dance clothes. This time they already had their other clothes with them to change into. Once again Beth sat on my lap.

"I'm not so nervous today," she announced, placing my hand on her breast.

"Still a bit though," I replied, giving her a squeeze.

"Try me," said Jennie.

I placed my hand on her breast and squeezed her.

"Oooh, you're hard I think. Are our costumes getting you excited?" Beth teased me, placing her hand on the bulge in my pants.

With her other hand Beth lifted her sports bra to expose one of her tits.

"Feel me now. Am I still nervous?"

I stroked her erect nipple as her friend watched. Beth rubbed my stiff cock through my shorts.

"That makes me feel a lot calmer," she cooed.

I looked at Jennie, watching me as I stroked my sister's tit. She smiled at me nervously.

I raised an eyebrow to Jennie. Just a hint. She took it.

"Can you see if that calms me down too, Mr Johnson?" she asked, lifting her bra to expose a perfect apple shaped breast.

I leaned across to rub her tit. Beth adjusted herself so her crotch was rubbing against my bulge. She began to moan as I continued to play with hers and her friends breasts. Beth then reached across and joined me in feeling Jennie's tits. With her other hand she undid the fly on my trousers and fumbled to get my cock out. Suddenly I was exposed to my sister's friend, who also happened to be one of my students. Beth began to stroke my bone hard cock. Suddenly I lost my nerve. I pulled my hands away from their breasts.

"Not here. Not now," I protested.

"We'd better get changed," my sister announced, jumping off my lap and running to the book room.

After school Beth came in on her own. She was wearing her skirt and another thin white blouse. I immediately noticed that on the way to see me she had removed her bra. Her tit was clearly visible through the material.

"Sorry about earlier. I hope I didn't embarrass you in front of Jennie."

"Did she know about us? Before today?|"

Beth shook her head.

"I told her that I accidentally saw you naked in the shower last week. I think she had her suspicions."

"Well we'd better be careful. Honestly Beth, the fewer people know what we're doing the better."

"I know."

At that she sat on my lap. Her skirt rode up and my hands slipped inside her blouse onto her tits. She unbuttoned the bottom four buttons on her blouse. Only the two covering her tits were done up. Then a knock on the door. Neal Lawson.

He opened the door and smiled at us. I slipped my hands out of her shirt.

"She's not feeling great. Dance show tomorrow and she's having an attack of nerves," I lied.

"Beth you'll be fine. You look great," he told her.

"Thanks."

"I got that book you wanted. Just give it back after the summer," he said, tossing a book onto my desk.

"Thanks mate."

Beth took my hands and slipped them under her shirt onto her stomach. Neal looked and judging by the look in his eyes I guessed he realized he could see my sister's tits through her shirt. He turned around and walked towards the door. After he'd gone I grabbed hold of her tits again.

"It's always him," Beth complained.

"Who?"

"Mr Lawson. He's always appearing at the wrong time."

"Be grateful it's him. Most people would see us together and make a fuss. I think he suspects something but like I said he won't say a word. He's a good friend."

I continued to play with her tits.

"We could get caught," she smiled.

"Would you care?"

"Would you?"

"Not right now. All I wanna do is fuck you."

"Here?"

"In there," I replied, nodding towards the book room.

We walked over to the book room. Inside Beth took off her clothes. I stripped down and, standing behind her, I pushed her forward. I thrust my cock into her juicy wet pussy and pounded her from behind. After sex we dressed and calmly walked to my car.

Friday was the last day of school before the summer vacation. Not much work ever got done. It was also the day of the dance show. There would be two performances. One in the morning for the whole school, teachers and students. And one right at the end of the school day for the parents.

I sat down in a row of teachers as the school hall filled up, the clamor of excited voices creating an amazing wall of noise. When we were all sitting down the dance teacher took to the stage and introduced the show. Twelve girls and seven boys, all aged eighteen, ran onto the stage wearing golden colored gowns. We then sat through a very high energy dance performance backed by some terrible pounding dance music. Towards the climax of the show there was a slow section then with an explosion of sound the performers threw off their gowns. The boys just wore gold colored shorts. The girls were in their golden hot pants and gold colored bras, clearly made of a thin material.

Neal Lawson was sitting next to me. He nudged me.

"This is a bit risque for a school performance," he whispered.

"I was just thinking exactly the same thing," I replied.

A teacher sitting on my other side made a comment, also agreeing with our views.

One of the girls, thankfully not Beth, suffered a mishap during an energetic leap, when her shorts split down the back, giving us all a good view of her black panties.

"Lucky she was wearing underwear," I joked.

"Your sister looks good," Neal whispered to me.

"She does, doesn't she?"

"Quite...hot," he continued.

"Suppose."

"She's growing up," he added.

We continued to sit through the last five minutes of the show in silence. Afterwards all the teachers headed to the staff room for lunch. I wanted to sneak away to my classroom in case Beth went there but found myself involved in many conversations with other teachers. In the afternoon there was another performance just for the parents. I quickly slipped away from my class of fifteen year olds to have a look and saw my parents in the audience. Just a few rows in front of them I recognized Jennie's parents, and a young girl who I assumed must be Jennie's little sister.

After the last class I sat in my room. A couple of my students stood and talked to me at my desk. One fifteen year old boy made a point of wishing me a good summer. I was still in conversation with him when Beth came in, carrying her bag and still wearing her gold bra and hot pants. Nothing else. Beth announced she was going to get changed in my book room. The boy turned to leave.

"You looked lovely in that show Beth," he told my sister.

"Aaaahh, thanks, erm, err..."

"Adam."

"Thanks Adam."

He left the room.

"You've got an admirer there," I joked.

"Did you see mum and dad?" I asked her.

"Yeah we had a quick chat. They liked the show although mum thought my outfit was a bit too revealing. They offered me a lift home but I said I was going to hang out with Jennie."

"Speaking of Jennie. Where...?"

"Oh I last saw her with her parents. She knows I'm up here."

She went into the book room and closed the door. Seconds later she opened the door and poked her head round. I went in and saw she was just wearing the hot pants. I moved towards her and we cuddled. I groped her bare tits as she fumbled for my cock. She unhooked my belt and unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down. She began lapping at my cock.

Then the classroom door opened.

"Hello?"

It was Jennie.

Beth stood up and went to the book room door, opening it and stepping out, topless. Jennie followed her and stopped suddenly when she saw me with my erect cock on display.

"I was just spending some time with my favorite teacher. Want to join us?" Beth laughed.

Jennie walked in and watched as Beth resumed licking my cock. Jennie looked at me and I smiled at her, and she knelt down next to her friend. Now I had two sexy scantily clad eighteen year old girls playing with me. Heaven! They took it in turns to lick and suck my cock and my balls. I pulled at Jennie's bra and she took the hint by taking it off. They continued to suck my shaft, as I fondled their breasts.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I warned them.

Sure enough my cock began to twitch and tighten up. Beth knew the signs. She pulled away and began pumping me with her hand. They both moved close and I held them by their hair as I shot my cum into their faces. It began dripping down across their mouths and chins. The next load hit their breasts. Beth moved forward and licked my cock clean with her tongue. I pointed to a box of tissues on a shelf to Jennie. When my sister had cleaned me up I wiped the cum off their faces and chests, being very thorough as I wiped their tits. For good measure I licked any remaining semen off their breasts. Jennie moaned as my tongue worked her nipples. Finally clean, we all got dressed. Before I left the classroom I kissed Jennie on the lips and slipped my hand up her skirt to stroke her tight young ass.

"Can I see you in the summer? If Beth does?" she asked me.

"Maybe. Talk to Beth, we can try to arrange something," I told her.

The three of us walked down the corridor. Jennie met up with her parents, and her younger sister. Her father shook my hand.

"Mr Johnson, thanks for all your work with my daughter. She says you're a very good teacher," he said.

"Oh I try my best. It's not easy but your daughter is one of the better ones."

"Well at least I know that when my youngest daughter comes to this school she'll be in good hands with you as her teacher," he said, patting a pretty but spotty faced young girl on the head.

I smiled but didn't reply.

"Thanks again. Have a good summer," he added.

He turned and walked away with his wife and daughters. As they turned a corner, Jennie looked back at me and smiled.

Beth and I walked slowly to the car.

"Mum and dad are expecting me soon. They're taking me out to dinner," she said glumly.

"Yeah, Sophie is waiting at home to finish the packing. We're off to Mexico for three weeks on Sunday."

"Lucky you."

"Not really. I won't see you for at least three weeks."

"More than that. The day you get back, Robbie and I are being sent off to grandpa's for two weeks. We won't see each other for five weeks. How am I going to cope?"

"How will my cock cope?" I joked.

"I know. Back to using my hand to cum!"

"You won't be able to parade around naked either," I told her.

"At grandpa's? Yes I will. I did it loads last summer."

"Huh?"

"Seriously. Robbie goes out swimming and fishing on the lake all day. I just lie in the garden. Last summer I got naked nearly every day. Grandpa saw me a couple of times. Really turned me on."

"Beth! Fuck!"

"Maybe I can go a stage further this summer."

"What? With grandpa?"

"No, not like that! I'm not quite that sick."

"What then?"

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe I can let him catch me masturbating. Something like that."

"What about Robbie?"

"Like I said, he's out on the lake all day. Mind you I wouldn't mind swimming nude in the lake. I wonder..."

"I'll leave you to your scheming. Tell me everything."

I drove her home. I parked a couple of blocks away and we shared a passionate kiss.

As she climbed out the car, she blew me one final kiss.

"Thanks," she said.

"For what?"

"The best summer of my life."

"Beth?"

"Yes?"

"Don't forget me."

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers