All Comments on 'Wrong Place to Pull Over'

by runtz4

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

A bit over the top but some good points. Donna is right about the benefit of relationship with little guys. The women who take advantage of the situation really enjoy it.

Shade333Shade333over 9 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This was a great story and definitely one of my new favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read

Overall I think you write good SPH stories, but your work would really benefit from using a volunteer editor that Literotica provides. Your sentence structures and grammar is very poor at times, which detracts from your story a little. You have the imagination and the writers voice, just need to work on style.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago

Love the bit where her ass was too curvy for his dick to get past so they had to find the right position. That part made me cum. Also loved how they insulted him and called him 'baby dick', and treated him like a baby and called themselves 'Mommy'.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Understanding Wife

One part of your short story struck a personal chord with me: his wife acknowledging being smaller leads to a natural cuckold relationship. I too enjoy when my wife receives attention from other men, knowing in my own heart, they are more than likely much more of a man than I can ever be. I really hate seeing and feeling how inadequate I am when my wife permits me the pleasure. It just seems so unfair to her. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small man

Very good story I just shot a huge load of cum from my five inch penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Keep going please

twiddershinstwiddershinsabout 9 years ago
I approve

Great SPH fantasy wank material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continue

Please continue - have the cops come and make him "perform" for them.

ShinyPaulShinyPaulalmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

Loved the story, I was really glad they let him try and fuck them. It's one of my pet hates when they don't even get to try. For me it's even more humiliating for the guy if they let him try and prove their point more emphatically.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 6 years ago
Being a retired COP....

I have done several searches like this. I’m not female, but I enjoyed finding a submissive cock just the same. I never found another one as small as mine, but I sure enjoyed a lot of bigger ones! I think I need to write some more stories on Literotica, I’ve written several. One is pretty similar to this, from the kinky COPs perspective.

I’m going to go read my own story, savor those memories and jerk off now! Thanks for reminding me about them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous