All Comments on 'Wrong Pt. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

This is so damn good! Nice, strong characters, emotional layers and hot sex. Don't have a clue where this is going to end, but I can tell it's going to be an awesome ride.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 10 years ago
One More Wonderful Chapter From Girlinthemoon.

Again, GITM has crossed over from Literotica to Literature, offering readers an intense experience, an insightful look into the heart and mind of a confused, conflicted young woman. We might not understand Nina (she doesn't really understand herself), but we come to know her through these carefully crafted events in her life. As Bearslady has commented, I, too, can't tell where this story is going. I can't tell whether Patrick is just a manipulative prick lawyer or a sympathetic lover. However, I can tell that I desperately want to read more of this story from GITM, if not the very best, certainly one of the best authors to grace the pages of Literotica.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Exceptional

You managed to write so well, to weave thoughts and actions, develop strong characters, set up and exploit situations, provide meaningful dialogue, and then leave us wanting so much more. I apologize for not having commented on Chapter one, but I tend to want to see a story from beginning to end before saying anything. Obviously I have broken my own rule because I had to express my pleasure in your writing and in your story. This tale is so possible, who among us has not dated someone and then met a sister or brother and wondered, what if? Such a delicate situation, to place family and love at odds. Can there be a winner? I sense there is so much more to this, that once we are blessed with the next Chapter we will only be further starved for more. Your excellence here, transcends simple comparisons to the 'want to be' writers, and reaches comparison to the best I have found. I humbly can only thank you for this - Kevin

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Great story

An interesting and enthralling situation. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for adding this story back in. I read it when you first submitted it and it was and still is one of my favorites. I was actually looking for it for months and was so glad to see it back. I see you have it as a two part story. Will you be adding the rest of the story back in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Average at best

Not your best writing. In fact, you seem to go downhill fast, repeating the same thing over and over again that you've already written in other stories. Perhaps it's the rate at which you post stories, just copying and pasting. Easy huh, even I could do it. I'd like to see something new, and not something that humiliates the female species beyond. Every time you write something, it's as if you hate women, so perhaps you're a man, or can't accept your sex. Goddamn it, have some fucking respect and learn how to write a proper woman's POV. Or do you only know dumb women? Your education was limited, it shows. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE CHEATING AND LYING WHORES. As for men, you write pussies, so we're clear you have no insight about that. Jesus Christ, you write one thing over and over again. Women can be sexually free and sans complication. Unless your stories reflect your persona. Then...fuck. You must be single and damaged beyond. Will always be, for the large part. Learn or move on, but don't pollute us with misgivings. I'm a man and I have sisters. If I did this to bro or sis, either would cut my balls, with good reason. Then again, my parents raised children (boys and girls) who have a backbone.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
I must agree with ILienBagby

You write with such fluidity and style I forget that I'm reading erotica (not that I don't love erotica) and lends me to read literature that I would not have otherwise read. I'm not into romance type novels so this story is not something I would pickup at a bookstore. Although I would missing a great piece of work.

I love reading all of your stories and this one as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part Three!!

I cannot wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I'm really loving this story. So sexy and soooo angsty which is my favorite combination!

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
I'm a bit confused....

..... where's this going ?

I still don't see any genuine love between them.

It feels more like Erotic Suspense to me & I'm glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter.

I've a feeling, something totally different is waiting to reveal itself.

Well, with GITM, life's never simple. :-)

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Doors lock, anyome??

At least twice, somebody walks into Nina's apartment when even a simple country boy like me knows your door should be closed and LOCKED!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
2296 Followers
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wrong Pt. 01 Previous Part
Wrong Series Info