All Comments on 'Wrong Side of the Bridge Ch. 02'

by WillScarlett

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago
omigodnextchapterhurry.

Liking this budding relationship. They're learning how to love together! *snif*

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Fan-freakin'-tastic

This is the coolest story because of the realism of them not just jumping into bed. It's humorous, sad, rewarding and sexy all at the same time. I want to know everything about these two. How amazing is it that Damien is this badass who has only thought of his own satisfaction until he meets shy little Eli and now it's all about him instead. And omg- "Would you like some sex later?" was one of the funniest lines ever, as if he's offering him a cookie instead of trying to tempt him into bed.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
REALLY GOOD

I love the way this relationship is developing. They are both so wrong and so right for each other. Elijah is just a sweetheart and Damien is a true diamond in the rough. I look forward to reading more.

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 12 years ago

My favorite line: "I was so much stronger than him that I could just strangle him right here and now and there was nothing he could do about it."

I've never read anything like it, but it's... romantic.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Unanymous

more.... hurry

npiccininpiccinialmost 12 years ago
OMG!

This story is AMAZING! I agree with the other comments, I love how they are taking it slow, developing a relationship, not just jumping in to bed. Great job! Do I dare hope that Chapter 3 will post tomorrow?

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

I am loving this story, great job!!

can't wait for the next chapter!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So good

I was so glad to see this second posting up so quickly after the first. I love the balance in the relationship. With both of them having some naïveté and some experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I like that it is new for Damien despite his experience. They are on the same footing almost for new experiences. I only question why Eli didn't help Damien get off when he knew how it was to have it be a one-sided experience. Hope he evens it out next! This story is very very well-done.

Cia81Cia81almost 12 years ago
The story feels rough...

but that's not at all due to the quality of the writing. Oddly enough, the flow seems to work for the characters. The stereotyping and the characterization fits the story, and the setting, to a tee. I enjoyed Ch. 01 and Ch. 02. Nicely done.

Oh, the only typo I saw was 'taught' for 'taut'. Homonyms. Taught is past tense for teach and taut meants tight. Since you might use that adverb again I thought I'd share that little tidbit. Otherwise, as I said before, quite well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Much Goodness

You, my friend, have talent. Lots of talent. I really, really like this.

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 12 years ago
awesome

hot story, and great writing..... keep it going this way, and I want to see Elijah get fucked by Damien

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
Keep writing and fast

Fascinating story. Not over the top dramatic but lots of true life angst. Like how Eli is the shy one but in some ways Damien is just as uncertain. Hope Eli jettisones Pete for good and sticks with Damien. They make a good couple. Love is a learning curve.

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionalmost 12 years ago
O.M.G

MORE.... :( my poor boner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep going with this!

Really, I'm not kidding, this is a really good story (and way hot!) so don't stop now! (for what it's worth I would love to hear about Pete's reaction if Eli & Damian bumped into him at a show and it's something like "Oh, hi Pete, this is Damian, my boyfriend.") :D

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

fucking great. fresh new story great loving it. thank fuck he dumped the fat fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story. Damien just looking to get in Elijah's pants but has all sorts of restrictions over stuff he won't do and then he's doing them for Elijah because now it's more than just sex and he cares about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love you for this

Was so hot through every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Major problem with this story is summarised in the sentence "I spend most my free time hanging around outside anyway". Damien is a loser.

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezabout 7 years ago
Awesome

I really really enjoy your story. It's awesome to see someone write about people from different walks of life getting together and enjoying each other. Maybe even having a meaningful relationship. And Damien is NOT a loser. He's just a little lost and searching for something. So thank you, I'm enjoying it very very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 6 years ago,

Your argument doesn't make any sense. This must be coming from a massive loser that stays inside 24/7 without any capability to socialize nor function in the outside world, huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous