WTF Happened Last Night?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I thought..." I began, then stopped myself. There was no way I could say anything that didn't sound wrong. Or at least, my brain was working in a hundred different ways and everything sounded wrong. But I was concerned because I didn't want to spoil things between Joey and myself, between Joey and Elly, and between Elly and myself too. And fucking Elly right now seemed to be just the thing to fuck everything up.

"Stop thinking, idiot," she whispered in my ear as her pussy claimed my cock completely once more. "Start doing."

"Elly, are you..?" I began again and she responded by undulating her hips, grinding her pussy up against my groin. Like I'd said, Elly was really very tight around my cock, and in spite of my reservations, I found myself following her rhythm, sliding my erection into and out of her gyrating vagina.

"You really talk too much, you know that?" she said between her low moans. "Fuck. Just fuck me. Idiot." She arched her back so that I could reach her nipples, standing tall and proud on her heaving breasts. My mouth went down and captured one in double quick time.

We all like to believe that human beings are rational, and that's what makes us human... but there will be times when the animal takes over, and all reason flies out the window. Times like this one, when you're fucking someone you're not supposed to be fucking... but you do anyway because... well, because she's fucking you, and it feels like you can't stop yourself.

I couldn't help it. No, actually, I stopped thinking about it... what would happen if Chris woke up, or if Joey found out, or if it became weird between Elly and myself... and I just did it. I began to fuck her faster and faster, retaining only reason enough to wait for her to reach her peak. When I felt her vagina spasm along the length of my cock and clamp down on me hard, making it impossible to move, I knew she had reached her orgasm.

I suppose something inside of me wanted to stop, under some wildly illogical reasoning that if I didn't come, it wouldn't be so bad or wrong... but Elly's orgasm proved to be far too compelling for me to even do that. As her orgasm struck her, she flopped back onto the bed, her fingers gripping my shoulders tightly and pulling me down for a hot, wet, extended war of tongues. Her reaction was so sudden and so intense that it took me by surprise, and I felt the come rush up my cock to spurt into her greedily sucking hole. Elly responded with yet another orgasm, her vaginal muscles milking me hard, almost as if she wanted to pull me completely into her. Each spurt into her brought a similar, if diminishing, response, which in turn, made my balls draw up even more sperm.

By the time we were done, the feeling I had down there was one of absolute emptiness, like I'd been drained of every single sperm that had been waiting in my balls. I was simply exhausted, and fell onto the bed next to Elly, unable to do anything except breathe for the next few minutes.

For her part, Elly seemed to be similarly wasted by the exertions brought about by her orgasms, because she lay very still next to me. I could hear her breathing quite loudly, and I wondered if Chris had somehow been awakened by the sounds of our lovemaking, in spite of our attempts to keep it quiet. The sounds of flesh slapping on flesh, of squelching liquid and of low moans surely would have been heard? Under the duvet, they sounded pretty loud indeed.

But no one came to the door to ask what we were doing. No one moved for the few minutes we took to rest and recover. After a while, Elly raised herself up off the bed, the duvet falling to reveal her breasts and still erect nipples. She was smiling and didn't seem to show the same reservations about showing me her body as she had expressed earlier.

Then, she leaned forward to whisper in my ear: "Thanks for that. It's been a long while... Actually, I don't think I've ever come like that. Or had my pussy filled so much."

Her hand reached out to caress my cock once more. It responded weakly, twitching only slightly as her fingers ran down the shaft.

"It's cute when it's like that," she continued. "I just want you to know... Joey's my best friend. And nothing's gonna change that. So... we didn't fuck last night. Get it?"

I looked at her and saw that she was serious.

"Just because we did something doesn't mean you own me," she said when I didn't reply. "You don't own me, and you don't owe me. We are still friends, alright?"

I nodded and smiled at her. She gave me a grin, then got up off the bed. She was no longer worried about me seeing her naked anymore, and in fact, took her time to walk to the bathroom. I was pretty sure she wanted to give me a good eyeful of her lovely ass as she bent over to pick up her towel, then sauntered into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

When she came out, the towel covered her body. Her clothes hung from her left arm. "Stinky," she explained as she walked towards the adjoining door between our rooms. Before she disappeared into her room, she stopped, lifted the towel in the back to scratch her buttocks, turned to look at me, and winked. Then I heard her go into the bathroom in her room. Shit. What the fuck happened?

________________________________________________

It was a good thing the hotel had an all day buffet spread, because it was pretty late by the time we got ourselves out of our rooms. Chris didn't seem to have sensed anything going on, even though I was certain I could smell Elly's musk in my room long after she'd left.

The earliest I can say we got to the restaurant for our brunch was probably noon. As it was, the breakfast crowd had cleared, apart from a couple of tables of guests who seemed determined to make the most of the buffet. The girls and I made our way to the table furthest away, mostly because we were still a little hungover and didn't want to have to contend with screaming kids or wildly chattering idiots at the next table.

After we'd each had a few rounds of food from the buffet, Elly excused herself to go to the toilet. Chris leaned over and remarked to me as she walked away: "Did something happen to Elly last night?"

I almost choked on my coffee, but retained enough composure to reply. "I don't think so. Why?"

"Because she's been going to the loo a lot. And she's walking funny. Look."

I did, and saw what Chris meant -- her gait was a little odd. She was walking with her legs slightly apart. And... the shorts she was wearing was much tighter than the ones we usually see her in.

"I don't know about you," Chris continued. "But it looks a little like she got a good fuc..."

"I actually don't remember much about last night," I interrupted her. "Do you?"

"Oh, nothing very exciting happened," Chris said as she chewed on her tuna sandwich. "I remember we were playing all sorts of games at the bar. You lost."

"I did? How? What..?"

"I don't remember the game, but I remember the forfeit. Both you and Elly lost. Don't you remember?"

"Actually, no, I don't. I remember going back to the room..."

"Yeah, and Elly was so wasted she couldn't walk on her own we had to help her. God, for a skinny girl, she's quite heavy."

I laughed. "Well, do you remember what we did when we got back?"

"We dumped her on the bed. Then I had to puke, I think. She wanted to go to the toilet, but I couldn't hold it any longer, so I went first. Say, didn't she go over to your side?"

"Umm. yeah, I think so. I don't remember anything about that, though."

"Really? Elly was banging on the door and telling me to hurry up, I remember. I told her to go over to your side. She said she wanted to shower too, and I told her to not undress in the wrong room. That's what I remember. So what happened?"

"I really don't know. I don't even remember what happened after we got into the rooms."

"Yeah, well, you guys... you were really pickled last night."

"No shit," I said. "I'm still a little pickled today."

"So when are you gonna do your forfeits?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"If my memory serves me correctly, you were supposed to eat shit. And Elly was supposed to lick balls. Or something like that. I think we were trying to remove some of the little balls you get in the necks of those whisky bottles just for that. But I don't think we managed to do it."

My mind flew back to the smell on Elly's hand. And on the tip of my nose. My god, was that what happened last night? Images of Elly smiling lasciviously as she dipped her head down to my erect cock filled my mind. I could even feel her tongue flicking at my ball sac, sliding across them and up, up the shaft until the tip, whereupon my throbbing cockhead was engulfed by a hot, wet mouth.

"Shit, really?" I said, desperately trying to focus on the conversation. Did she..? My cock twitched at the thought of Elly tonguing my balls.

"Yeah man, that was really funny," laughed Chris. "But what was even funnier was that you were looking for shit to eat."

"Damn, was I that smashed?" I was aghast. "So what did I do? Did I pick up dog shit or something like that?"

"Nope. Not at all," Chris was clearly enjoying my discomfort. "I think we decided that kissing or licking someone's ass was sufficient for you."

"Fuck me," I said weakly, my mind suddenly filling with images of my hands slowly parting Elly's delectable buttocks, baring her anus... and myself leaning forward and licking at the little brown ring, which twitched and convulsed with a life of its own. I don't quite remember the taste, but I remember the smell of her ass... it was deep, funky and musky, full of her smell. She was giggling and cooing away, and I could hear her through her sphincter. Damn. It was so vivid, it had to have happened.

I rubbed my nose, and smelt a faint yet familiar funky musk. Double damn. That was how I knew how sexy her ass was, even though I'd only ever seen her in loose-fitting clothes. Until today, that was.

"So when are you gonna do it?" Chris' voice broke through my reverie. "Whose ass are you gonna kiss?"

"My boss, I guess," I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"No fair. We should be around to see it. Otherwise, there's no proof."

"Damn it woman... how much of my dignity do you want to remove before you satisfied?"

Chris laughed even more raucously, making me wince.

"What are you guys talking about?" Elly had come back from the toilet and was carrying another plate full of food. For a skinny girl, she sure could eat a lot. Especially today.

Chris told Elly her version of the events that had transpired the night before. To her credit, Elly did not react when Chris described how she had told her to come over to my room, but the look in her eyes when Chris told of our respective forfeits spoke volumes.

When Chris finally excused herself to go to the buffet tables once more, Elly coolly chewed on her food a few more times, then turned to ask me, in a conversational tone, what I thought of Chris' story.

"Well, I remember helping you to the room. And umm... this morning..."

"I'm not talking about that, silly," she said casually, almost as if we were discussing the weather or shopping. "I'm talking about the forfeits."

"I... am not sure," I said, deciding to be honest with her. "Frankly, I do remember some things."

"Like me licking your balls?" she said, her demeanor not changing. "And sucking on your dick?"

I looked at her. I'd not mentioned my memories of that event to her, so I was a little surprised when she brought it up.

"How about you licking my asshole? Putting your tongue inside and licking my rectum?" Elly's voice was still low and calm. "Do you remember that?"

I started in my seat. Hot damn. So I did do that..!

"Well, I guess you did keep your word," Elly continued, her eyes on her plate as she cut up a piece of meat. "You didn't come in my mouth. You just let loose in my pussy this morning."

My mouth fell open. I didn't know what to say in response. What the fuck really happened, last night?

"You know what? It's still coming out. I thought I'd washed it all out, but every now and then, more of your stuff comes out of me. And I gotta go to the toilet to clean up or it'll stain."

"I... umm..." I stammered. "I don't know..."

Elly suddenly looked up at me. Her face was slightly flushed, but embarrassment didn't appear to be the cause.

"You know what? I concluded that you didn't fuck me in my pussy last night," she said. If anyone had seen us from afar, they would have thought we were discussing our activities for the day. "But that... doesn't mean you weren't inside anywhere else."

"Elly? What do you mean?" I frowned, although I was getting an idea of what she was getting at. And what she intended to do about it. She had the same look I'd seen on her face earlier.

"I mean... you were licking my ass," she said, dropping her voice a notch softer. "I think I remember it was... kinda hot. I'd never had that done to me before, so... I think I was surprised by how good it felt." The flush on her face deepened. And something seemed to be affecting her breathing.

But she wasn't done, yet. Elly looked right into my eyes and said: "Oh, and you know... so much of your stuff came out of me just now, I was just wondering... did you plug me in my backside instead?"

I stared at her. "I... don't think I'd forget..." I began, and she cut me off.

"Well, I guess we have to find out for sure, what the fuck happened last night, right? And the best way to do that is..."

"... to see if either of us remembers the feeling..." I completed her sentence for her. My cock twitched again, more strongly than it had before.

"Right. Tonight, then," she smiled at me and winked. Shit. How was I going to get through the day with this raging erection in my pants?

12