WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that your erect penis is just under nine inches. That's the official measurement, although I suspect that it may be longer now."

I began to blush as this dazzling coed continued discussing my cock like it was the weather.

"It certainly felt longer than that when it was down my throat. And I know that the glans is more than 6 inches around when you're fully aroused."

Not surprisingly, it began to lengthen and fill as she spoke, stretching down my thigh. I shifted in my seat, adjusting my position, allowing it room to expand. Noticing my not so subtle movement, she smiled at me and I blushed.

"I know that you like girls, and that your penis is quite responsive to stimuli."

We pulled onto campus and halted briefly at a stop sign, which gave the stunning brunette time to steal one more glance between my thighs.

"Time to put that away. It's had enough exercise for tonight."

Erika drove through the parkway that wound through the campus until she stopped in front of my dorm. Turning to me, she touched me briefly on my shoulder and smiled.

"I'm glad that you picked me to be your trainer, and I'm really looking forward to our training sessions. Sleep well, Bill. We'll be in touch."

I felt awkward. I had an impulse to respond in some way to her, to hug her, to kiss her, something. But I just nodded and mumbled.

"Goodnight, Erika."

Sheepishly, I exited the car and bounded up the steps to my dorm. Even though I felt socially inept, I'd been accepted into the White Vampyres Club. And for the first time in weeks, my balls were empty.

Once I crawled between the sheets of my bed, I immediately fell asleep. I slept most of the next day, finally rousing myself just before 2 in the afternoon. When I turned on my computer, another message was waiting in my in-box. It had been sent from the Art Department.