WVC Ch. 22: Training 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Erika, it's time for you to assume your place."

Nodding her assent, the pretty brunette stepped around me to lie on her back in the harness, her bare crotch facing toward me and with her shapely legs spread wide. Evidently, she'd be in the swing before. She buckled leather straps around each of her ankles and just below both knees with an easy familiarity.

Once she had her legs in place, she gave me an enigmatic smile and lay back onto the broad flat section that evidently was designed to support her torso. Mistress fastened a pair of cuffs around her wrists, and then buckled restraints around her upper arms. After she was secured, Erika raised her head and smiled again as Mistress Shannon went over to the hoist.

"I've been looking forward to this evening, Bill."

Her blue eyes glittered as she spoke. Glancing down, I saw that her pussy lips had already bloomed, moist and pink, glistening in the bright light. As Mistress pulled on the chain to elevate her, it suddenly dawned on me what was on the menu, at least for me. The harness held my trainer's legs bent with her knees spread well apart as she rose in the air. Once her hips were level with my head, swaying in my face, Mistress stopped, wrapping the end of the chain around a cleat attached to the wall.

"Tonight, you will service Erika. You will service her until I tell you to stop. She may beg you to cease and desist long before that, but you will ignore her and obey me. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

As she passed the table with all the instruments, the statuesque mistress retrieved what seemed to be her favorite implement, the short leather riding crop. Snapping it against her booted leg, she strolled toward us.

"And while you are servicing your trainer, I will be attending to your ass and to your genitals, to your testicles and especially to this big penis of yours. But first, I need to secure your head to the swing."

Looping a leather cord through a pair of rings arrayed on the inside of Erika's leg straps, Mistress Shannon attached it to the back of the collar behind my neck and cinched it so tightly that my face was firmly planted between the airborne girl's exposed crotch. The sweet, pungent aroma of her excited pussy hit my nose, and I inhaled deeply.

"That's it, Bill. Draw in the fresh aroma of your trainer. Drink her nectar."

Licking delicately, I explored the plump lips that yielded beneath my invading tongue, flicking the metal bar that adorned them. Erika shuddered, and then moaned softly, writhing in the leather restraints. Taking a deep breath, I plunged my tongue in her open cavity, pressing my mouth against her flesh, feeling an orgasmic spasm start to rise. Mistress Shannon got my attention by lightly tapping my bare ass cheeks with her riding crop.

"Just letting you know that I'm here, Bill. You focus on servicing Erika while I attend to you back here."

As I continued to spear the moaning girl, I felt Mistress her curl one hand around the base of my bloated pole. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release, she started a rhythm on my shaft that was complimented by the light tapping she was giving my exposed butt. The steady posting up and down caused the lead sinker to swing freely, often tugging my engorged bulb in the opposite direction of the older woman's fist.

As Mistress gradually increased the pace of her attack on my ass, I continued to slide my stiff tongue in and out of my trainer, her pussy readily surrendering to my persistent assault. Her soft moans turned into outright cries as I kept my head bobbing back and forth, driving my tongue in and out of her drooling lips.

The blows against my defenseless butt grew stronger, soon becoming sharp cracks that echoed off the walls of the dungeon. Involuntarily, my hips began to react to each whack of the riding crop, jerking forward, driving my cock deeper into Mistress' grip and sending the weight between my legs swinging wildly. She responded by increasing her squeezes of my stalk grow bigger until she was openly jacking me off.

I could hear the grin in her voice as she spoke in my ear.

"My, my, Bill. You are certainly eager tonight. It's a pity that I can't let this big penis of yours explode.

With a startling scream, Erika went completely rigid before a jet of clear fluid burst from her gaping pussy and into my stunned mouth, dribbling out the sides and over my chin. I'd forgotten how much force her ejaculations had.

As the excess streamed down my face, I tried to capture as much of my trainer's juice as I could, gulping it down as she continued to spasm against my mouth. Chuckling, Mistress released my throbbing rod, leaving it to jerk and twitch as it stuck out from my crotch. Desperately seeking relief, I pumped my hips, humping the air in front of me, swinging the lead sinker back and forth between my open thighs, pulling my purplish bulb down toward the floor.

Sliding behind me, the reddish haired woman applied more force to the whip strokes on my ass, delivering vicious hits that had me squirming in my restraints as waves of orgasmic ripples swept through my trainer's suspended body. Panting heavily, I pulled my head back from between her parted thighs, only an inch or so because of the tight lacing of the leather cords around my neck.

In awed wonder, I watched as she writhed in midair, spurts of liquid arcing from between her lips, drenching my chin and upper chest. I could feel rivulets of her juice sliding down my torso as she continued to climax. Finally, my trainer slumped into the harness, breathing heavily, her marvelous breasts rising and falling on the chest, the rigid nipples eagerly pulsing up through the glittering chains.

"Very good, Bill. You've brought her to her first orgasm. Now for number 2."

Obediently, I bent forward, licking her nectar from my lips before stretching my tongue out to rake up and down the length of her dripping pussy. Concentrating on the stiff button that protruded at the top, I balanced precariously with the spreader bar keeping my feet spread well apart. Erika shuddered when she felt my probing tongue, but arched her back to offer me the best angle to penetrate her. Flipping the metal bar against her clit, I toyed with her, and she responded with another low moan as she humped my mouth.

Mistress Shannon kept up the steady tattoo of the riding crop on my butt. At first, she increased the intensity and accelerated the tempo of her strokes. Then, she slowed down until she was just lightly tapping the leather tip against my upraised ass cheeks. Each smack on my defenseless ass caused an involuntary jerk of my hips, which in turn sent the weight on my swollen pole swinging back and forth.

After several minutes of this, I could feel the brunette suspended in the air began to jerk once more, her hips acting as they had a life of their own, twitching uncontrollably as she approached another orgasm. I shoved my tongue as far into her crevice as I could, and that drove her over the edge. Crying out, she tried to clamp her thighs around my ears to pin me against her crotch, but the straps restraining her legs prevented it. Instead, Mistress Shannon halted her assault on my ass to grab the back of my head and force my face against Erika's spasming hips just as another climax swept over her. As I was greeted with another flood of fluid spewing out from between her legs, I tried to drink in as much of her nectar as I could, stretching against the awkward positioning of my arms pinned behind my back.

That's it, keep swallowing. Drink in her sweet fluid."

As I continued to lap at the fountain pouring from between my trainer's legs, she moaned aloud, tremors rippling through her trim body. Startled, I jerked as Mistress Shannon circled her fist around the base of my stiffened rod, sending jolts of electricity through my clipped nipples all the way down to my crotch. Between my focus on servicing Erika, and the varying pace of spanks being delivered on my defenseless buttocks, I'd almost forgotten about the pole jutting out between my thighs. Mistress leaned close to whisper in my ear as she began to squeeze and release, squeeze and release.

"Keep going, Bill. Don't let her catch her breath."

Once more, I followed her instructions, thrusting my tongue into the prone girl's cavity. She lurched under my attack, squirming as I entered her, trying to evade the determined spear of my tongue. Mistress murmured her approval and began to post up and down the full length of my bloated log, coaxing even more blood flow into the engorged cockhead. For the moment, she focused entirely on my front, accompanying her renewed attention to my raging hard-on by reaching between my spread thighs to cup my tightly bound balls in the palm of her other hand. The lead sinker attached just below the distended knob swung wildly as she jerked me off, tracing a large arc between my wide-open legs.

Erika began having a series of climaxes, small, short ones at first, and then developing into violent seizures that wracked her entire body. Ignoring the jets of clear liquid that squirted from her spread lips onto my face, I plunged my tongue even farther into her, in and out, in and out, relentlessly driving her on. She threw her head from side to side, crying and moaning as I kept stabbing her with my tongue, her nectar streaming past my mouth, down my chin and onto the floor. Writhing high above the floor, suspended in midair, she looked like a victim trapped in a spider web of black leather.

Still pumping my now dripping cock, Mistress released my swollen balls to slide her hand into the valley between my parted buttocks and finger my puckered sphincter. Her voice was barely audible as she tickled my ear with her lips.

"I've been looking forward to this.'

With that, she shoved her forefinger deep inside of me. With a loud cry, I thrust my hips forward, sending more shocks waves through my tortured nipples and driving my throbbing cock deeper into her grip as I tried desperately tried to escape her invading finger. Since I still had my head buried between Erika's thighs, my scream sent my trainer into another series of violent spasms, thrashing against the restraining straps. As the suspended girl twisted and turned in the harness, I kept my tongue active, licking her slit, flicking the button at the top before I tried to sink the tip back between her squirming lips.

"Playing with this big penis of yours while I'm reaming you out - I love it.'

Mistress forced her finger farther inside, impaling me, screwing it in as far as she could, brushing against the side of my prostrate. I gasped and squirmed as she tickled it, sending the weight hanging off the end of my projecting hard-on into another series of wildly gyrating movements. Her warm breath washing over me, she chuckled in my ear. I could feel I was getting close as she kept stroking my cock, now slick with pre-cum as she paused periodically to gather the slippery juice from the oozing bulb to smear it along the length of my shaft.

On my tongue, Erika crested once more, a succession of involuntary tremors surging through her body as she gave in to yet another orgasm. Finally finished, she was gasping for air as she lay in the swing, utterly exhausted. I caught my own breath as I stood there, her sweet fluid dripping off my face onto the floor between my feet. My hips had a mind of their own, moving back and forth trapped between Mistress Shannon's hands, the forefinger of one hand deep in my ass while she pumped my leaking cock with her other.

"Now that you've drained her pussy, it's time for you to devote your talented tongue elsewhere."

Elsewhere? I froze as she kept working her finger in and out of my rectum.

"Erika, slide lower."

The motionless girl roused herself and lilted her hips, showing me her crinkled sphincter.

"Service her, Bill."

Taking a deep breath, I nuzzled my nose into my trainer's leaking crotch and licked experimentally. I was surprised to catch a faint whiff of grapefruit. Erika moaned softly and slumped lower in the harness, spreading her knees even farther apart in order to give me better access. Warming to my task, I stiffened my tongue and forced the tip inside. Her flesh easily gave way and I started to plunge deeper inside, setting a steady rhythm that matched the one that Mistress was using on me.

She'd coordinated her efforts so that her pumping fist squeezed the base of my cockshaft at the same time her forefinger was jammed deep into my butt. When she withdrew her finger, twisting and turning on the way out, she slid her tight grip up my throbbing pole until she reached the leather collar snuggled against the straining knob. Using a slow, deliberate pace, Mistress kept me right on the edge of a mammoth orgasm.

As Erika began to thrust her upturned ass into my stabbing tongue, I could hear her breath grow shallow and ragged. When she grunted and spurted a somewhat weaker discharge from her open pussy, I knew she'd reached another climax. As her sweet juice splashed against my forehead, running down my face and into my eyes and dripping off my chin, I wondered if my trainer would ever run out of fluid.

"Very good."

I paused for a moment, catching my breath and relishing the steady pumping Mistress Shannon was giving my drooling cock. Erika was gasping for air, just beginning to come down from the most recent pinnacle of passion. I was panting as well, trying to make the most of the maddeningly slow pace of the standing woman's fist, by thrusting my hips forward, swinging the heavy sinker between my legs as I shoved my swollen log farther into Mistress' grasp.

Suddenly, she stopped, her forefinger pressed against my prostrate and her fist jammed into my balls, her grip tight around the base of my shaft. Leaning closer, she whispered in my ear, her voice low and husky.

"Don't stop now, Bill. Make her cum again."

Nodding silently, I bent my neck and plunged my stiff tongue into Erika's dribbling pussy. Surprisingly, she jerked and moaned loudly under my attack, trying desperately to close her muscular thighs and twist away from me.

"No! Please stop! Please! Let me rest! Just for a minute."

With her finger still shoved deep into my rectum, Mistress Shannon slowly began pumping my seeping cock again. Leaning so close that I could feel the heat from her body, she purred in my ear.

"Ignore her, Bill. Make her cum again."

I didn't dare disobey Mistress, despite my trainer's protests. After jamming my tongue deep inside the squirming girl, I concentrated on the rigid nub extending from the top of her puffy lips, flicking the shiny metal bar against her erect button. With the thick leather straps holding her sleek legs well apart, she had no defense for my relentless tongue, and it didn't take long before another wave of shuddering tremors swept through her body.

As the clear liquid spewed from between her open crotch and drenched my face, I kept licking, coming up for air only when necessary. Erika was drifting down from her latest high when Mistress eased her forefinger out of my ass, still slowly stroking my hard-on. I had just started to catch my breath, but was jolted by her renewed attack on my bare butt.

As I squirmed, trying to evade her furious assault, she tightened her grip on my throbbing pole and rained blow after blow down on my defenseless ass. Tears streamed down my face, mixed with the residual fluid from Erika that still glistened there and dripped onto the carpet below.

"Again."

I assumed that she meant I was to drive my trainer on to another climax, so I did my best to ignore the ruthless whacks she was delivering to my backside. Spearing Erika with my tongue, I was greeted with only feeble protests as I followed the leather clad woman's orders.

Brushing aside her weak cries, I concentrated on her stiff clit, running the tip of my tongue back and forth unmercifully as I worked to bring her back up to the heights of passion. Violent convulsions wracked her trim body. Her hips rose and fell, again and again, making it difficult for me to keep my tongue active between her legs. She groaned and spurted a comparatively small amount of fluid, right into my left eye. Blinded, I blinked furiously as I continued to flip the genital bar back and forth against her rigid button.

Limp and exhausted, she collapsed into the harness as swung from the ceiling. Gulping air, I straightened up as much as the tether to my neck collar would allow, trying to stretch my lower back muscles. Although she still leisurely pumped my hard-on, Mistress had stopped flailing away at my buttocks, watching my ruthless attack on the defenseless girl suspended in front of me. Leaning close enough that her erect nipples brush my arm, she whispered.

"Once more, Bill. I think she has one more climax left, and we want her completely drained."'

Taking a deep breath, I ducked my head back between the whimpering girl's thighs, lightly running the tip of my tongue along the yielding cleft of her pussy. She shivered, moaning softly. With her fist still wrapped her hand around the shaft of my swollen log, Mistress Shannon started tapping my ass with the riding crop, first on the upper curve of the already flaming cheeks, and then moving lower, sliding into the valley between them, centering the leather tip directly on my puckered hole. I winced as each blow landed, trying not to pull away, but leaving my uncovered sphincter an easy target for the crop.

"No more. Please. No more."

Erika was clearly beyond any coherent resistance and I kept my weary tongue active, reaming her drooling hole and flicking the bar back and forth against her prominent clit. Behind me, Mistress directed her stinging taps lower still, reaching up between my wide-open thighs to strike the vulnerable underside of my tightly bound balls.

Try as I might to resist it, the repeated rapping onto one of my most sensitive areas set my hips in motion, thrusting against the tight grip she had on my cockshaft. Despite the heavy weight swinging wildly from the cock collar, I could feel the rising urgency inside of me. Mistress must have felt it too since she released my bloated shaft, leaving me to pump my dripping cock into the air, slinging the lead sinker back and forth between my legs as I tried desperately to find any resistance so I could cum.

"You look so cute, humping the air with your big penis."

She kept tapping between my ass cheeks, lightly striking my bound balls as I brought Erika to yet another series of trembling orgasms. My trainer barely moved. The only way I could tell she was climaxing was by the reflexive movement of her hips, and the sudden spurt of clear liquid that jetted from between her thighs. As she eased back down, I paused to catch my breath, panting heavily as I stopped thrusting my dripping rod into the air.

The prone girl continued to moan, letting her head flop loosely from side to side. Mistress halted her riding crop and sidled up next to me, pressing the stiff points of her nipples into my arm. Looking down at my pulsing hard-on, she gently took hold of my cockhead, circling the engorged bulb and running the pad of her thumb back and forth across the gaping slit, bringing me right back to the edge of a tremendous ejaculation.

I gasped as she continued to fondle me, leaning close to purr in my ear.

"I think one more time will be enough."

I glanced at her as she tapped my balls with the riding crop. Smiling at me, the masked brunette tilted her head toward the defenseless girl, suspended in the air. My thighs were quaking. My jaw ached. My ass cheeks were blazing from crop and my throbbing nipples felt like they were about to be pinched off. But I nodded and leaned back between Erika's thighs as Mistress Shannon released her grip on my rigid pole.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers