WVC Ch. 22: Training 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

Sneaking a quick peek down to my crotch, I saw that my jutting cock was completely engorged, the thick veins standing out along the sides of my stalk, and the rounded bulb deep purple. As the lead sinker swung back and forth, I stuck my sore tongue into my trainers' open crevice. She moaned, but made no attempt to resist my intrusion, actually raising her hips up slightly to offer me better access into her crotch.

Lightly, Mistress ran her fingertip across the taut skin of my cockhead, teasing me as she punctuated the silence with an occasional smack against my ass cheeks. With her eyes closed, Erika rolled her head as I serviced her, the moans growing louder as passion welled up inside of her. A tremendous spasm rippled through her torso and she cried out, shoving her yielding lips against my stiff tongue and delivering one last spurt into my mouth.

And then she collapsed. I wasn't sure she was still conscious as she lay there, completely limp in the leather swing.

"Well done, Bill."

Mistress put the riding crop aside and stretched, arching her back and thrusting her marvelous breasts out toward me. Ignoring the exhausted girl, she unbuckled the straps around my neck that had held me between Erika's thighs. Then, she turned me to the side and so she could release the clip from my left nipple. I gasped as the rush of blood back into the tortured buds was exquisitely painful.

With a twinkle in her green eyes, the tall brunette freed the other captured bud before bending over to bathe one, and then the other with her tongue. I winced as she lapped at them, taking them tenderly between her lips. Watching her full breasts sway freely beneath her torso, the dark red nipples puckered with excitement and wildly erect, I flinched again as she sucked my tender buttons into her mouth as she continued to alternate between them. I could feel the electric current running directly from those rigid nubs to my stiff cock as she nipped them lightly with her teeth.

With her mouth still feasting on my sensitive buttons, she reached down and grasped my trembling hard-on. Gently, without looking, she unsnapped the leather collar, letting the sinker and the strap fall to the floor. Freed from the restraint, my cock jerked up toward the ceiling, urgently seeking another kind of release. Finally lifting her lips from my chest, she glanced down at my crotch, watching my erection twitch insistently as she lightly ran her fingertips up and down, tracing the heavily veined shaft.

"Your penis really wants to cum, doesn't it?"

I didn't have to answer. The dripping log sticking straight from between my thighs was enough of a reply. With one last caress, she let go of my hard-on and stepped behind me to release the cuffs binding my wrists. As I tried to rub life back into them, Mistress Shannon knelt between my feet and freed my ankles from the spreader bar. Stiffly, I took a couple of experimental steps, my oozing rod swinging freely as I tried to return normal circulation to my limbs. With her hands on her hips, she smiled as she watched me walk.

"You may go now, Bill. I will see to Erika."

Clearly, I was being dismissed. I had expected a chance to talk with my trainer, but that was not to happen tonight. As I turned to exit, I glanced at the lifeless girl, suspended in the leather straps, the puffy lips between her thighs wet and shiny from my saliva and her moist recent discharge. Mistress didn't move, waiting for me to leave. Smiling tightly, I padded across the carpeted room, my erect cock projecting out before me, waving back and forth with each step.

After closing the heavy door behind me, I retrieved my robe from the hook on the wall and trudged upstairs, not even bothering to put it on. I changed back into my street clothes, stuffing my swollen pole into my pants with great difficulty before I headed back to campus. Walking back to my dorm with an enormous bulge between my legs was an ordeal, but I made it. And I was so exhausted I didn't discover the e-mail message from the Art Department until the following morning.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers