Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia giggles, but then moans with pleasure as she feels the fluttering tongue go over her nipple. She doesn't like the fact she still has clothing between that skilled tongue and her sensitive skin so she reaches up and, with a little effort, pulls her breasts free of their confines, offering them freely to the dark iron girl and actually arching her back to push them forward a little more while she moans softly, demandingly.

Cavhoagh groans heavily, gripping Wyxt's shoulders with both hands as he thrusts his cock up her tight cleavage, muttering and yipping under his breath in his native language..shifting into orcish "...oh you beautiful, sexy troll.." he growls out, his thighs slapping up against her heavy breasts "..ooo-ooh.. that's.. it.." and his entire body goes rigid for a second.. and his cock spews out a jet of hot cum, splattering against Wyxt's chin... and all over her shoulders and breasts as he keeps thrusting between them,

Brenka takes the hint with a nod and a wink, her eyes glowing softly as she scoots her plump frame up snugly to Sia's, a soft sigh of contentment rolling off her damp lips before she re-seals them over that nipple. Her tongue swipes up the leaking milk lazily, the Dark Iron nursing with one arm around the Troll's waist, the other lightly caressing Sia's near thigh.

Wyxt of course, has no choice but to swallow all of Varrain's thick, hot cum, his hips pressed against her cheeks as they are. Still, with Varrain fully lodged in her throat and mouth, the troll slut pulls back, just a few inches, then pushes forward, stroking his length and girth with her suckling mouth and rough stroking tongue as she works to empty his shaft and get her drink nice and proper from him. Dark red eyes open now, the hot troll slut winking up at Varrain sluttishly before suddenly she's quick to close her eyes, cum splattering over her chin, tits, and her face. Her breasts hurting, just a bit, but covered in gobs of cum, Wyxt smiles around the cock buried between her lips, waiting for Varrain to pull out when he pleases.

Sia moans quite cutely as the dark iron girl begins to lap at her now exposed nipples. One hand travels up into the girls hair, entangling there and pushing her close to her leaking tits while her thighs spread slightly, automatically so to speak from the touch there. She shifts a bit, but only to allow Brenka better access and more comfy sitting on her lap. Her eyes still half open, she watches Wyxt get splattered in cum and licks her lips hungrily. "Love..." she moans, though loud enough for everyone to hear..." I wanna lick ya clean o tha beautiful mess...."

Varrain groans and pulls slowly out of Wyxt's mouth grinning as he adds a spurt or two of his own thick cum to the gnoll's painting Wyxt's face and he reaches to smack Wyxt's ass and licks his lips.."Wonderful as always you horny little slut" He grins at Wyxt and glances towards Sia and Brenka chuckling watching them

Tatayana watches sipping her rum..she moves so Sia and Wyxt and Bre can have some room to play..she moves to sit in a chair by the fire... the scene gave her an idea for a new story to write later this eve..

Cavhoagh grunts softly, smearing Wyxt's breasts with his softening, but still swollen cock, glancing to the dirty-talking tauren.. himself, he just gives Wyxt a thoroughly lecherous grin and strokes her hair with a large paw "...very nice... no need to act tense around me now, I hope." he says with a wink. Cavhoagh stands from his chair.. slightly wobbly, with a wagging, fluffy tail behind her "...now.. that's a welcome.." the gnoll mutters to himself, giving Varrain a glance "..she's always that.." he clears his throat "..friendly?"

Brenka stifles a moan around her mouthful of nipple, the fingers tangled in her hair and guiding her head sending a little jolt of pleasure up from her damp mound form a ball of warmth in the pit of her stomach. Her tongue slides over Sia's milky nub a little faster, the fingers on her free hand sneaking down the massage the green Troll's thong-covered sex.

Wyxt swallows, audibly, swallowing down that hot cum before she winks up at Sia. "Pleasure t' meet y', mist'r. Name's Captain Sinblade. Wyxt, by m' friends. Welcome t' th' Lube an' Boot'h inn." She purrs up at Cavhoagh, then winks up at him, before slowly standing, picking up her discarded shirt and a mess of cum, still dripping wet, too. "Ah, I'd love that, darlin', but I need t' get t' m' boat an' I don't want t' arrive clean t'night. That an' 'ow'm I gonna keep m' skin shinin' if I nev'r let th' stuff sit a while?" Wyxt puts a hand on her hip, then, and grins. "I'mma 'ead out. Y' all 'ave fun, eh?"