X-men: Bast Ch. 07

Story Info
A drunk Rogue prompts an interesting situation.
5.3k words
4.6
41.6k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Legal issues: Kia Jaeger(codename Bast) is an original character and belongs to me. All other characters and core X-men concepts are copyright Marvel, Stan Lee, and other creators. I do not own any of them, nor do I profit from them in any way.

Author Note: This story is based upon the story and setup in the comics and takes place at no particular point in them, but is instead treated as it's own events separate from many of the large happenings in the comics. Also, I am not fully aware of every significant event that has happened in the X-men's long history, so the information presented in this story and the information in the comics may not always 100% add up. Some characters who might even be dead as of the current X-men issues may be alive in this story. ***

Chapter 7

"Ah, Logan," Kurt smiled as he walked into the garage. Wolverine stood by one of the many cars, waiting for his blue friend to arrive. His unruly hair was relatively groomed and he wore a clean, well fitting red flannel shirt and a pair of neat brown slacks. The sleeves of his shirt were even rolled down and buttoned close.

"I am happy you are joining us for Mass mein friend. Ze service today vill be enjoyable."

Logan shrugged. He was not as devout and serious a church goer as Kurt, but for some time the two had enjoyed a measure of religious discourse together. Logan found, given all he had been through and the violent nature he so often felt, it was good to have a spiritual side when he was able.

Kurt stepped up to the car and pressed a button on the wrist band he wore. The lines of his form blurred for a moment, and soon a tall, average looking Human male stood where the striking Nightcrawler had been a moment before.

"I hate that damn thing," Logan growled. "Ya shouldn't have t'use it."

"It cannot be helped," Kurt said softly. "At least, not yet. Maybe some day I vill valk into ze house of God vithout having to wear zis t'ing. But now, it is necessary. I do not vish to alarm my fellows."

"Fellows. Tolerance and acceptance my ass," Logan spat.

"We Christians strive to be better zan we are, Logan. But ze good hearted have zeir limits. And besides, pushing people...even good people...it never ends well, ja?"

"Whatever," Logan muttered. He opened the driver side door to their car and looked up at his disguised friend.

"Anyone else comin'?" Logan asked.

"Ja," Kurt nodded. "Kia vill be joining us."

Logan's brow rose. "She Catholic?"

"Ja," Kurt smiled. "She often comes to Church vith me. Her fait' is strong. A good, pure woman, Kia. She is strong in ze Lord."

"Seems awful rebellious for a Catholic," Logan commented.

Kurt grinned widely and shrugged. "She loves ze Lord and ze Church, but she remains herself. Vat is wrong vith zis?"

Before Logan could reply the door leading into the Mansion opened and Kia stepped through. She wore a simple, modest blue dress and sandals. Her eyes went a bit wide as she spotted Logan, but she smiled as she walked to the two X-men.

"I didn't think you the Church type," Kia said to Logan.

"Coulda said the same t'you," Logan smirked. He glanced down at her feet and arched a brow. "Sandals?"

"They worked for Jesus," Kia shrugged with a grin.

Kurt laughed and patted both his friends on the shoulder. "Let us go, mein friends. Ze service vill begin vithout us."

"You look silly, Kurt," Kia commented as they got into the car.

"Told ya," Logan smirked, and pulled out of the garage.

***

Rogue sauntered somewhat unsteadily into the kitchen at the late hour of 12:30AM that Tuesday to get herself yet another beer, only to find Kia rummaging through the freezer.

"Don't ya ever sleep?" Rogue asked teasingly.

"I can't sleep without my chocolate," Kia muttered with her head firmly in the freezer, not even glancing back at her friend.

Rogue stared at her. "Ain't that just gonna keep ya up?"

"It's my nightcap," Kia giggled as she took a large carton of Rocky Road from the ice chest. She looked her friend up and down and raised a brow. "Have you been drinking, Rogue?"

Rogue grabbed a half-full box of cheese crackers from the counter and plopped gracelessly and somewhat unsteadily into the nearest chair. She flicked a long white bang out of her bright green eyes with a gloved hand, then stared at the glove sourly for a moment before placing it in her lap. "Ah've had a few. Ah'm gonna stop after this one. Probably."

"Mmm," Kia muttered softly. Then, for the sake of conversation, she said, "Charles told me a few students came to his office complaining about how much homework I give."

"Ain't the classes ya teach optional?" Rogue asked.

"Yeah," Kia nodded.

"Why're the complainin' then?"

Kia shrugged. "Because they're whiners. Charles reminded pointed out that I handed out a full syllabus the first day of class describing my class in full. He reminded them they could transfer if they didn't like it."

Then Kia shoved a giant spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth.

"Ya gonna punish 'em?" Rogue asked distractedly.

Kia shook her head as she ate her ice-cream, muttering something that sounded like, " I can't, he wouldn't name names. Damn him."

She swallowed and added, "Anyway, my class is punishment enough I think."

Rogue shrugged and threw a cracker into her mouth. "What else ya been up to?"

"Not much...how 'bout you? You doing okay?"

"Same ol' same ol'," Rogue muttered, crossing her arms. "Trainin' and teachin'."

Kia nodded and put her spoon down. "Why are you drinking? I've never seen you do that before."

Rogue shrugged again. "Ah'm lonely, frustrated, 'n horny as hell."

Kia gave her friend a surprised look. "Uh...are you sure you've only had one or two?"

Rogue shrugged. "Or three or four. Or so. Ah can't 'member."

" I guess 'three of four or so' beers were enough to loosen your tongue," Kia muttered.

"Ya asked," Rogue pointed out.

"Not...quite what I expected to hear...but I'm glad you're willing to talk to me. Even if what you say is x-rated," Kia replied. She stuck another spoon-full of ice-cream into her mouth.

"Ah wish for once Ah could be with a man," Rongue said, her voice wistful. She glanced up at the ceiling as if talking to herself.

"Ah wish Ah could feel a real cock," she continued unabashedly. "Hell, even if Ah could just put it in mah mouth Ah would feel better. Ah think Ah would really enjoy givin' a blowjob right now, Ah don't care what women always say 'bout it bein' a pain in the ass."

"Sucking cock can actually be very enjoyable," Kia said in a serious tone.

At that moment, Logan entered the room. Even without his acute senses, he would have heard Kia's words. He glanced at the girls and shook his head, smirking slightly as he walked toward the fridge, rustling inside for a beer. "Heard that one before."

Kia turned pink.

Rogue burst into a fit of giggles. "Kia! Ah neva knew ya had experience in that kinda thing."

Kia darkened from pink to beet red.

"What?" Kia muttered as Rogue doubled over.

"Yer Drunk, Rogue," Logan observed.

"Ah am not!" Rogue exclaimed, her eyes flashing. "Ah've only had...uh...five?"

"Yer a lousy liar, Rogue," Logan smirked. "Anyway, it don't matter. Truth is, there ain't a woman alive who really enjoys that. It's nothin' but a chore, far as all of ya are concerned."

"Hey!" the still bright red Kia balked. "I meant what I said."

"Sure ya did," Logan shook his head. He popped the cap off his beer bottle and took a sip. "I'd have to see it to believe it. But that ain't the point. Rogue wouldn't wish fer that if she knew what she was talkin' about. 'Course, I doubt she's even gonna remember any o' this tomorrow mornin'. Oughta teach her not to drink so much next time."

Rogue glared at Logan. "Ah'm sitting right here, Login."

Logan grinned as Rogue slurred his name. He tipped his bottle in their direction. "Night, ladies."

Kia eye-balled Logan as he left the room and muttered under her breath. Rogue glared after him for a moment, then suddenly began giggling and poking Kia in the arm.

"You're no help," Kia gave her a dirty look.

Rogue slapped the table and giggled even louder. "Oh, wait til Kurt hears! He thinks you're some kinda saint or somethin'! 'magine what he'd say if he knew ya like to suck cocks!"

Kia shook her head and sighed, then stood up and put her empty bowl in the sink.

"Logan was right," she said to her friend. "You're really drunk."

"Ah know, Ah know," Rogue muttered. "Ya'd get drunk too if ya couldn't touch no one."

"Probably," Kia nodded. "Don't drink too much."

She stepped outside the kitchen and paused, considering, then started down the hall.

***

Logan set the lights to dim, a soft removed glow that kept the dark at bay while giving his room a relaxed feel to it. His bed was spacious and covered in surprisingly soft navy blue sheets. The walls were a matching blue color. Here and there hung wall scrolls with Japanese characters upon them. A small, neatly trimmed bonsai tree was on his bedside table. Above the bed, high enough to be out of the way, was mounted a sword rack holding a katana in a plain black sheath. A small stereo was set in one corner, and a somewhat new weight bench in the other. A door leading to his walk-in bathroom stood slightly ajar on the right wall. It was a small, comfortable room. It was well suited to the man's personality.

He removed his shirt and threw it into his hamper. His chest was broad and corded with layers of thick, strong muscle, and his abs stood out prominently at his muscle thickened middle. Next off were his pants, revealing toned, thick legs that quaked with muscle. His body was covered in a layer of dark black hair. It was, despite its coarse and wild appearance, soft to the touch, much like the pelt of an animal.

He removed his boxers and threw those into the hamper as well, then slipped on a new pair. He let out a soft sigh. He had considered reading for awhile, but thought better of it. He may as well turn in early.

His ears perked up as he detected someone walking down the hallway. Of course, that was nothing unusual. With so many people --so many odd people-- living in the Manor, a handful of folk were awake at all hours of the night. Some of the Mutants, in fact, were nocturnal due to their unique mutations. Many were just night-owls.

The steps grew louder as the person grew closer to his room. In a moment, they would pass by and soften, then fade from his hypersensitive hearing. Logan stretched and yawned. Another restless night in the mansion. What else was new?

The footsteps stopped abruptly in front of his door. A soft knock followed. Surprised, Logan got up and went to the door.

He opened it slightly, "Yeah?"

Kia stood on the other side. Her face was calm and even, but her eyes seemed restless, perhaps even nervous. She glanced over his shoulder into his room, then at him, then at the wall. Quietly, she asked, "Can I come in?"

"Be my guest," Logan replied and stepped away from the door. He retreated into his room and she followed. Behind her, the door shut firmly. Logan tensed as he heard the click of the lock.

"You didn't believe what I said tonight, did you?" she asked plainly.

Logan shrugged and tried not to appear too on edge. He didn't like that she'd locked the door behind her. He could smell her nervousness, and he didn't like that either. Normally by now he would have his claws out at the ready at these signs. But something wasn't quite right...he could smell her nervousness, yes...but there was no fear. No sinister intent. Instead there was a faint trace of something else he couldn't quite put his thumb on.

"It ain't that I don't believe you," he said distractedly as he subtly sniffed the air. "It just don't seem too plausible. Women don't enjoy that. 'Sides, you don't seem like the type."

"I want to show you."

Logan eyed her in stunned silence, fighting to keep his mouth closed. This was the last thing he'd imagined she was here for. Her attacking him in his own room had seemed more likely. Though he didn't know Kia well, from what Kurt had said about her and the little time they'd spent together, he hadn't expected something like this at all.

"Sit down on the bed, if you want to. If you don't, I'll leave," she added, still looking him in the eye. She paused, then spoke softly, "I don't want to, though. I don't want to leave until I show you."

"Is this some kind of game? I'm gonna agree to this an' then Rogue's gonna pop out with a camcorder," Logan muttered suspiciously, sniffing the air for the scent of anyone else nearby.

"It's no game," Kia replied softly. "I said I enjoy sucking cock and I meant it. I want to show you. But it's your choice."

Logan watched her. All in all, he found Kia very attractive. He had since he'd first seen her. He'd never felt the kind of vibe from her that welcomed his attention. That, combined with all the chaos and business since he'd returned had kept him from making any kind of advances. He eyed her, and after a moment, decided she was being serious.

He hooked his thumbs in his waistband and stretched it past his hips, then allowed his boxers to crumple to the floor.

Kia stared as his lower body came uncovered. His crotch was surprisingly sparse of hair. This was not to say he was bare, but by comparison to the amount of hair covering the rest of his body, the hair between his legs was relatively thin. His cock, even though it was only just beginning to stir, was quite an impressive sight. It had generous length, but more impressive was its width; it was a thick and wide muscle that was beginning to swell to an amazing girth. The head was large and purple, the rim of the corona wide and thick.

His cock was half erect and rapidly rising, the skin stretching taught and smooth over the shaft as blood filled the enormous muscle. It pulsed and flexed involuntarily as it became hard and rigid. It stuck out at a relaxed angle from his body, not too high and not too low. It was straight as a post, pointing directly towards Kia with the swollen purplish head, the wide rim of the crown becoming more and more engorged, making the head take on a mushroom shape. Kia guessed it to be some nine inches long, if not more, and easily over three inches wide.

"So prove it," he said, his eyes cool, almost detached, as if daring her. He made no move to sit as she had suggested, but stood staring her in the eye, his breath even and relaxed as his shaft pointed at her tauntingly.

Kia looked down, "If that's how you want it."

For a split second, Logan thought he might have upset her. After a moment, however, Kia dropped easily to her knees in front of him. The pink tip of her tongue ran along her lips, wetting them carefully.

She leaned slightly forward balanced on her knees, and placed her right hand firmly around the base of his cock. Without hesitation her lips parted, and his cock slid into her mouth. Logan smiled to himself as she slowly, steadily gulped the length of his shaft until her lips nearly met her hand. Her lips press softly against him and her mouth felt warm and wet. He could feel his head resting against the back of her throat.

Kia's eyes were closed almost as if she was concentrating. She took a deep breath in through her nostrils. Her tongue ran along his underside, thrusting hard, up and down. The soft yet firm flesh of her tongue began to dart along the sides of his cock, rolling it around. Her hand squeezed his swollen base. Her lips tightened. With a loud slurp, Kia took a long, hard suck on his cock.

Logan became more enthralled with this sexual encounter by the moment. Kia started to move her lips up and down on his cock, sucking and slurping as she went. Her tongue lavished his underside. She gasped a little bit here and there and sucked with notable greed.

Her own salvia dribbled down her chin and dripped a moist circle on her shirt. Logan stood, with his arms crossed on his chest and head leaned back, admiring her work. Her every breath was wet and tortured, sucking up precious air through her nose. She refused to release her vice grip on his manhood. Her head began to move at a furious pace, gliding up and down the throbbing, quivering length of his big dick.

Her left hand grabbed his hip. Fingers squeezed at him, pressing at the layers of muscle. She clung to him tightly, hand and mouth. Her right hand loosened its grip before slipping away, leaving only a finger and thumb to guide her feasting. Logan looked down at her now, daintily holding his cock in place as noisily slurped on his fleshy rod. He watched the erotic sight of her lovely face devouring his cock, her lips stretched wide around him and drool trickling down her chin. She looked oddly hungry...famished, even, as if she were a starved woman being fed for the first time in an agonizingly long time.

Kia made a strange, strained noise. Without pause she swallowed the head of his cock into the tight, constricting muscles of her throat. She pushed forward, cramming his meat into her throat until her lips squeezed around his base and her nose buried into his pubic hair. She sucked hard, not bobbing her head anymore but sucking like a child nursing. Her throat milked his cock, undulating along its length as it constricted repeatedly.

A good four or five inches of his cock had to be in her throat, he thought. As she labored to breath amidst her rabid slurping the muscles of her throat constricted even harder around his shaft, massaging him. He'd been with few women who could deep-throat him, and she was probably the first who was able to do so the very first time taking on his equipment.

Her tongue slid furiously underneath his cock, applying a forceful edge to her needy suck. She went to town and showed no desire to stop. His ears caught a small whimper choked out between breaths. His smile turned more carnal.

Her left hand let go of his hip. It flayed around, reaching up to his chest. Her fingers wrapped around his right hand and pulled it down. With some force, she planted his hand on the side of her head. Then she reached up, grabbed his other hand, and set it on the other side of her head. Both of her hands gripped firmly to his hips.

Logan stared at the prone woman before him. Was Kia telling him to do what he thought?

She answered by making a loud whiny noise and nudging his abdomen with her forehead, not letting his cock slip out of her warm mouth for one second. She slurped loudly, wetly on his cock and her throat vibrated along his cock as she gave a long, deep moan. Her eyes looked up at, urging him. She wanted this. She was begging for this.

He tightened his grip on her head. The muscles in his arms rippled as a wild, lustful look passed over his eyes. "You sure you want me to take control o' this?"

Kia replied by dragging his cock almost completely out of her mouth before ramming back downward, slamming his cock hard into the depths of her throat. She sucked fiercely on his cock even as she gagged from his forceful re-entry.

Logan shuddered, then growled softly as he began to fuck her mouth.

She sucked back hard when he drew away. Her slurps protested him taking away her treat. Her lips locked and tried to prevent anything from escaping her. Her fight only escalated his pleasure. He worked his cock in and out of her mouth. Her tongue bathed him with affection, pulling at him, beckoning to come back inside. A lustful, keening moan became a constant sound from her, accompanying the slurps and liquid sucking of her lips drawing on his flesh. Logan repeatedly came and went from her throat, thrusting his cock past her full, moist lips. He was rough with her, using her mouth the same way he would a woman's cunt. She never hesitated even as she gagged from his rough treatment.

12