X-Men: Savage Land Scandal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers

"Did you touch it?"

Tessa's eyes twitched rapidly. "No!"

"Did you want to?"

Emma was smiling. She enjoyed Tessa's humiliation. Feeling the damp heat between her legs—the wetness exposed to anyone in the room who cared to look—Tessa wished she was the only one. "Yes."

"She daydreamed about it," Emma said aloud. "Like a little girl thinking about a pet kitten; she wanted to caress it and stroke it and kiss it. But she didn't dare to even think about putting itinside..."

Sauron's hypnotic gaze fell upon Emma. "You're quite a willing slave, aren't you?"

"For the right master. But please, fuck my friend first. It's been so long since she'd had a nice, hard cock inside her. She needs someone like you. A big, strong M-A-N to show her what she's been missing."

"Yes... yes..." Sauron rubbed lustfully at the throbbing flesh within his loincloth. Already it was aiming itself at them like a missile ready to fire. "Frost, I want you to touch me.Sauronwishes you to ready him to show your lovertrue pleasure."

That's dinosaurs for you. Brain the size of a walnut and personality to match. Oh well, I blew Kellan Lutz and it's not like he's going to be induced into MENSA any time soon.

As she thought all this, Emma was drawing aside the loincloth once and for all. Tessa swallowed hard before mentally sending awowto Emma. Sauron was a lot bigger than even the men Emma associated with. Emma took it in stride, though, tracing a finger over the shaft, smirking at how the muscles supporting that thing tightened as if in sympathy. Then she closed her hand around the head and drew her grip down to the base. She couldn't make it. The pulse of blood pounding in the huge organ pushed its size larger and larger, until Emma's fingers couldn't get all the way around it.

Emma raised an eyebrow and began using Sauron's own precum to smooth out the ride, putting both hands on the mammoth dick and even licking the underside. Anything to lubricate it.Hope you like a challenge, Tessa.

Sauron ignored her ministrations like they were happening to another person. "What happened next, Tessa? What did Frost do to you?"

"Nothing. At the end of the day she sent me home and I—nothing happened."

"Didn't it? Or did you dream of having that false member inside you? Riding it, taking it from behind, even having it in your mouth—your throat—ah..." Sauron exhaled as Emma dutifully encompassed his cockhead with her mouth. It was more of a sloppy kiss than a blowjob—Emma didn't take him into her throat—but Tessa almost wished...

"Yes. I had a dream that night where Emma... where she...?"

Sauron groaned, growing impatient. "And in the morning?"

"She was in my house... she was there..."

"What did she—"

"She was naked! She had the strap-on!" Hot tears rolled down Tessa's cheeks. Embarrassment, humiliation—pleasure. "I knew what she wanted. I was already in bed... I moved the sheets out of the way. She was above me..."

"You liked it?"

Answer him.

"I loved it..." Tessa admitted, her mouth twisting in discomfort. Her gaze dropped to Emma. She had him in her mouth. She was blowing him.

"Look into my eyes," Sauron ordered, though his rich voice did not rise or lower.

Look into them.

"See my power. Witness it as I count. You will sleep when I begin counting and fall deeper and deeper asleep as I continue. When I reach ten, you will be completely fallen. One..."

Tessa went limp, head lolling to the side on the cool pillow.

"Two."

Sauron smiled triumphantly to himself, resting one clawed hand on Emma's bobbing head and the other on Tessa's bare calf.

"Three."

Tessa laid before him, body entirely relaxed, wholly caught in the trance he'd induced. Like Ororo before her, she had been a most cooperative woman, and things would only go smoother from here.

"Four."

He craned his head to observe her enticing features. The woman wasn't quite as much a sexpot as the blonde now worshipping his cock, but still, she had practically begged for his help fulfilling her most secret desires. How could he refuse?

"Five."

He imagined that still, sedated body writhing under him in an agony of pleasure as he sunk his cock into her.

"Six."

Or answering the question of those intriguing lips and stuffing his prick between them.

"Seven."

He grew impatient.

"Eight! Nine! Ten!"

Pulling Emma off his manhood by the hair, he crept onto the bed over Tessa. The human computer realized she was smiling at Sauron, but did not wonder why. She preferred to think of the complete peace of mind that had come about, the warm and friendly feeling she now had regarding Emma, and the rather warm touch that was stealing up her leg, wet and hard, almost like a giant tongue.

"Spread your legs, Tessa. I am Sauron. You cannot disobey me." He spoke with such firmness that not even the flicker of two competing feelings—one distaste, the other lust—could overcome it. Her thighs opened, she felt the heat of his presence tingling on her sex. It seemed to echo in her breasts, on her lips. She was burning for him. All of her was burning for him.

What's happening to me? Why do I want this so bad? Why can't I wait to have him—to be fucked?

Because you're a slut, Tessa.Emma's mental voice was richly amused.You're my slut. I just loan you out now and then.

Sauron touched her then, his sleek white claws caressing her face, brushing her hair aside so she was not hidden from him in the slightest. When they trailed down her body, the sharp tips nicked her occasionally, sending little pains twitching through her body. Each one felt like a spark that might ignite her. She was equal parts dynamite and gasoline; she didn't know if she would burn or explode.

Emma's hands moved to Tessa's breasts, touching them as Sauron couldn't. Thumbs and forefingers caught Tessa's nipples and slowly twisted. Like Emma was a living battery, the longer the contact went on, the more electricity seemed to shock her receptive body.

Please, Emma, please! I never knew it could be like this! I never knew...

Yes you did.Emma's smile looking down on her was one of ownership. Tessa knew now that Emma owned not just her body, but her very soul. And Emma knew she had taught Tessa this lesson.

"Frost, you slut," Sauron said, in as controlled a voice as he could manage. "Get her legs."

He and Emma were on the same wavelength, even without mesmerism. Emma took Tessa's legs and, taking a seat on the bed's headboard, pulled them back to Tessa's shoulders, not stopping until Tessa's ankles were over her head. Sauron could look down and see her upturned buttocks, ivory-white, a wonderful study in convexity. Crowning the apple of her derriere was her slick pink cunt, visibly aroused and spread open by the pulling of her legs.

Mouth hanging open with lust, Sauron brought his engorged cock to her ass. He could already hear her mewling in helpless pleasure, and the thought goaded his erection past the point of no return. The blood throbbing inside the plum-sized head was becoming painful, and a thin stream of seminal fluid was seeping from his glans. It smeared wetly against the sweeping curve of Tessa's bottom.

"Speak to me, Tessa. Answer a question from your god. Do you wish to feel this between your legs?"

"Yes... yes, master."

Sauron drew yet closer, his cock now throbbing in the space between Tessa's left leg and right, the shadow totally eclipsing the mound of her womanhood. Emma closed Tessa's legs for her, clamping Sauron's cock softly between them, and a spurt of silver landed in Tessa's sparse pubic hair. She couldfeelhim vibrating within her flesh.

Tell him how it feels.

"It feels wonderful... between my legs... so good..." Tessa struggled to make sense of her tangled thoughts, to give voice to them as Emma had instructed. A part of her was indignant, apoplectic, but it was easy to ignore. She'd done it so often in the past that she could almost partner her shame and humiliation with... ecstasy. She found a stray thought and carried it to her mouth. "I feel you throbbing against my thighs and I want more."

"She wants youdeeper," Emma said, opening Tessa's legs once more.

Sauron ground his cock against her spread sex, luxuriating in the first gasp of pleasure from his new acolyte. He pushed the bell of his cock into her, then forced it in, steadily overcoming her resistance to his size. He was not unmerciful. He went slow, calm, knowing she could not repel him. And, to Emma's growing smile, she did not.

No, Tessa groped down her body as it seethed in lust, resisting the urge to fondle herself until she'd reached the meeting of her body and Sauron's. She felt the full length of his member, hard as a bar of titanium, and caressed it reverently. It seemed a miracle that she could feel its convulsive pleasure both on her hungry cunt and in her soft hands. And although in that moment, Tessa would've been content to tenderly touch his manhood for an eternity, she knew what she wanted, what Emma wanted, what Sauron wanted.

Holding it in place with one hand, she put her other arm around Sauron's midsection, hand splaying just above his tail. His scaly skin was cold to the touch; an incredible contrast to the heat of his erection. With all her strength she pulled, merging her effort with his to get him inside her, to actually encompass the icon of sexual pleasure before her and allow it to quell the heat inside her body that had risen to an inferno.

"Now you are Sauron's."

Tessa winced, she couldn't help it. It stung as her body gave in to his brutal pressure. She opened her mouth to cry out with the pain of housing him inside a body that seemed far too small, but her lips let vent to empty air. Emma had subjected her to far crueler pains, and pleasures, and this she could endure, after a fashion. She closed her lips once more, only releasing a tiny whimper.

Suddenly, Sauron wanted more than that. He wanted her begging for mercy. For some reason, he looked to Emma, and found she gave him an approving nod. Then he rammed forward, sinking his lust-hardened cock deep within Tessa. Such was the speed of the thrust that his testicles impacted resoundingly with Tessa's ass. The room was filled with the sound of a hearty slap.

Tessa ground herself into the not-soft-enough mattress, trying to escape her impalement. Her legs jerked, also trying to free themselves from Emma's hold. But her naked body was caught to the bed as if held there by a stake, and with every jerk of her body, he seemed to burrow further into her. With no other outlet for the pain, she screamed: "Emma!"

Emma was not listening, not that she ever paid much attention to Tessa's indignities. She was staring at Tessa's curly black pubic hair, already smeared with precum—the base of Sauron's cock still protruding lengthily from the furrow of Tessa's cunt—the pink lips of her sex stretched to the breaking point around a cock that resembled nothing so much as a prehistoric snake winding into her fertile body. She was savoring, as an art critic would a Monet, the spectacle of her bitch speared powerlessly beneath an inconceivably alien lover, held there by a remarkable impalement, fucked to the point of torture. And she was touching herself.

She had been for several minutes, her purloined catsuit opened to the waist and her hand sunken under its leather as she psychically paralyzed one of Tessa's legs in place for her—a typically thoughtful action on Emma's part. But it was no longer enough, and she was tired of being left out of this almighty fuck. Rising, she walked over the mattress, not caring if she stepped on Tessa but conveniently missing her. She stood before Sauron, undoing her zipper the last few crucial inches to expose her saturated groin. Then she took his hairless head in her hands, fingers locking on its saurian contours, and quite simply fucked herself on his beak.

Emma orgasmed instantly. As she'd expected, that hit the spot.

For eternal minutes they worked like that—congealed into one being by mesmerism, psionics, and pleasure, endlessly writhing together to express the many shades of ecstasy that were passing between them.

With his attention off her, Tessa was able to focus on the searing pain of the blunt entry inside her. Her mind was a maze of shattered thoughts, but she was able to make her way through it, to the point of delirious realization—the knowledge of every cool scale within her, her nerves relaying its vast size in minute detail until her mind had memorized it.

And then, like a delayed epiphany, her cunt contracted around the intruder like a glove being pulled tight, her thoughts becoming a fisted ball of endless hunger that was just as quickly resolved in an inner explosion that pounded on her eardrums. She was having a climax, the first of many, and it dovetailed perfectly with the exhilaration of her shame.

And inside Emma, as she flexed her muscles on her own smooth-worn intruder, eking all the pleasure she could out of the smaller but still oversized implement, Sauron opened his beak minutely, stretching Emma to the perfect painful degree, and his rough tongue snaked out to lick places none of Emma's lovers, not even the committed lesbians, had ever reached.

Sauron felt the fluttering pressure of women's ecstasy against his mouth and cock. He had known it would come: no woman could fight her body's instinctual keening to him. He flexed his cock gently within Tessa, careful not to hurt her too much, and was gratified with the answering clench of pleasure on her part. Above him, Emma was gyrating on his beak as if performing a private dance. Her careening reached its apex and the ever-dignified Emma's mouth fell limply open, her eyes closing tightly instead of with their usual gentle sensuality. Her second orgasm was even better than the first.

Now, as Emma's liquid joy literally rained down on Tessa, Sauron rocked himself against the woman he was embedded in, establishing a tempo of easy pleasure that was answered with needy throbs around his cockhead. She was swallowing him up, demanding more, and her whole body became the moist groans that were rising incessantly from her straining throat.

Tessa's arms wrapped around Emma's nearby leg, her face pressed worshipfully to a perfectly sculpted calf as she hummed servile compliance into her mistress's flesh. Then her face twisted with erotic emotion, her mouth worked breathlessly, a light sweat began at her disheveled hair and continued down her body as she once more found herself in rapture.

There was no longer pain. It had merged into her pleasure, like paint and water, and that color now covered her world.

This is so much better when he isn't talking, isn't it?

Tessa kissed her mistress's foot in affirmation.

One of Sauron's hands slid up Emma's leg while the other ran down Tessa's body. Both found the soft, warm globes of the women's perfectly hewn asses. Each flexed at his touch, his claws nipped at them: he pulled Tessa to his loins as he thrust into her, her sex pulling open to receive him at greater depth as he did the same to Emma. The cords of her immaculately muscled neck stood out as she had a silently gasping orgasm, the only sign of it being the nectar that graced Sauron's seeking tongue. And Tessa too, in rather more grand fashion.

"Emma! Oh my god, Emma! I'm coming! I'm—SYSTEM ERROR SYSTEM ERROR SYSTEM ERR—" With a deep-throated cry, Tessa's body shook uncontrollably, as if trying with all its might to expel the milky fluid that now ran from her sex, immersing his piercing cock and trickling obscenely down the crevice of her ass, even over his balls, pressed snugly to her bruised flesh. "-ORrrrrrr," Tessa trailed off, eyes blank.

Sauron, master of women.He thought to himself, his mouth otherwise occupied. He'd brought these bitches of his enough pleasure. It was time for his.

He pushed Emma roughly away, slamming her against the wall before she rebounded down to the bed. Similarly he pulled his cock from Tessa's sex-bruised cunt. With its absence, the pain separated from pleasure like oil from water, and the water cooled the fire that was endlessly burning inside her. She shuddered in yet another orgasm, her body now a continuing series of peaks, troughs, and rises, her ecstasy endless.

She was still coming, Emma beside her, as she noticed Sauron stood over her, hand flashing over his thick shaft, the head pointed directly at her nose. Despite her pleasure, her mind now functioned rationally, and it brutally evaluated her situation with the proper efficiency. Oh, God. What had she done? What had sheenjoyed?

Sauron's excitement rose as if he could sense her growing shame in her widening eyes. His hand correspondingly gained in speed. Tessa closed her eyes to block out the sight, but Emma watched eagerly. She saw his prick pulse and swell, and finally explode. The first spurt hit her, right over her left breast, and she cooed in excitement.

Tessa opened her eyes, and to her computerized vision it was like watching in slow-motion. She saw the slit flare at the end of Sauron's cock, the darkness within shift to white and blossom out, arching into the air directly in front of her, moving straight and true to cover the tip of her nose and the jut of her proud lips and even the point of her chin. The next came with even more power, hitting her forehead hard enough to tilt her face upward before it ran down the bridge of her nose.

Emma thrust her tits out, mouth open in hungry elation, and Sauron came on her chest. He flooded her breasts, Emma pulling her catsuit wide open to let him cover all their contours, and the volume of his ejaculation leaked down to wash her lower body, even filling her navel. Then he turned back to Tessa, fist pumping, and masked her in male seed.

"You look beautiful, darling," Emma said, hand traveling Tessa's legs to their junction. It smarted, having fingers in her so recently ravished flesh, but it also feltgood, the cool rushes of air that came in to sooth her every time those well-manicured fingers pistoned back out.

They're mad, they both are, oh no, oh don't let this happen, don't let me—like molten lead inside me, spilling out into my body... all from my... my... CUNT!

"Fuck me! Fuck me!Damn you, fuck me you hot bitch!" Tessa came again, this time for Emma, and it was her greatest orgasm yet.

Emma rewarded her by leaning over to her inundated head, lapping her tongue up Tessa's cheek, dragging in rivers of cum. She cleaned Tessa's face as a mother cat would lick her kittens clean.

"You're right. I am a hot bitch." As Emma kissed the residue from Tessa's forehead, she felt Tessa's tongue collecting the cum from her chin, her neck. Then they licked each other's cheeks, Tessa's left and Emma's right, until their mouths met—tongues stroking the other's lips before dipping inside to roll against each other.

It became a lingering kiss, their creamy bellies and cleavage grinding together, their legs intertwining. Though even Emma Frost was too fucked out for more, that wasn't what the kiss was about. Not entirely. It was a gesture between master and apprentice, and they stayed like that for a long time, touching each other's bodies and feeding each other the cum that was picked up by their hands. The kiss of dominance continued long past the sex.

"Yes..." Sauron crooned. Although he'd ejaculated far too much to recover for several hours yet, their lust for each other made his cock a stiff club against his leg. "Your passion for one another will be useful on nights when I have more important things to do than thrill you to the heights of ecstasy."

Where only Tessa could see, Emma rolled her eyes.He's lucky he's a good lay.

Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers