X-Men: The Beginnings of Corruption 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,565 Followers

Fingers now clasped tightly in her buttocks, harder than ever, harder than steel, he spread them wide, then leaned down onto her naked back to press his cockhead into her spread crevice. Jean shivered, muscles tensing as she felt his full length, his throbbing head at her anus, then its excrutiating push, his determined grunt, the pop like a cork as his brutally stiffened manhood overcame her tightly tensed sphincter.

"Fuck!" she yelled in Bobby's face. "He's splitting me in two!"

"You'll heal," Bobby quipped, then gave a thrust up into her sex, rolling her hips back against Warren to pull the sensation even more taut.

She thought of him as a kid brother, one of her oldest friends, she'd felt the warmth and affection in his mind when he even looked at her. But all along, he'd thought of her as something else, a whore, a hole to be fucked and used. So had Warren, they all had. And she liked it, just as much as being Queen Jean, the den mother of the X-Men. She liked being used.

Emma was pushing her own vision into Jean's eyes, letting her see her own obscenely opened asshole give more, spread, slipping like a glove over the head of Warren's cock. The shock of it—not quite pain, not quite pleasure—burned through her like a match tossed into gasoline. She felt Warren's victorious grin and the reflex beat of his wings as he thrust his hips heavily, burying half his shaft in her protesting ass.

Her buttocks twisted and jerked, each move only pulling her deeper into the pain, Warren's massive cock sinking further into her desperately resisting passage. He actually walked forward on his knees, kneeling now between her and Bobby's legs, pushing her inner thighs wide apart to get deeper into her stretching rectum. She felt the hot tears in her eyes almost more than the pain; then sudden, sharp pleasure from Bobby bucking into her pussy.

"I used to jack off thinking of doing this," he told her. "Well, Warren wasn't there..."

With one last slip into her defenseless ass and the loud smacking of his sperm-bloated testicles against her cheeks, Warren was in all the way. He groaned heavily, his wings beating at the air so hard that they brushed down against Jean's body. The tickling moved her, and even the slightest amount of that seemed to suck Warren deeper into her, stretch her even further. She could feel him solidly inside her now, expanding inside the soft warmth of her depths. Bobby was gripping the backs of her thighs, Warren the front as they sawed into her like maniacs, the pain going on and on, so intense that it became pleasure, the mumbled groans from deep in her throat becoming sighs of ecstasy. Warren rammed into her with longer, smoother strokes and it felt wonderful, warm and electric...

Emma Frost leaned in until her face was just a few short inches from the two cocks ramming into Jean's wide-stretched openings like high-powered machines. She watched, satisfied, as the pink edges of Jean's sex left with Bobby's cock on the outstroke, then disappeared back inside with his next plunge. She saw Warren's thick, hardened manhood ream into Jean until his pounding balls were wedged between her trembling cheeks. And she liked the view.

"Logan!" Emma called smartly, as if she were summoning a waiter. "You have a twenty, don't you?"

Jean felt no fear, no worry as Logan came to the head of the table, reaching into his pants for an already throbbing cock. She was humiliated, she was debased, her head twisting against Bobby's chest like she could hide inside it, but she was also acutely aware of the wetness between her legs, the pleasure that came from being soiled. All of her sensation came from between two wide-stretched thighs. Then Jean felt a hard hand in her hair, far rougher and coarser than Emma's frequent touch. Logan guided her face up, opened her mouth, and then pressed the first of his cock into her lips.

"Been thinking of this a while," Logan growled. "Doubt I'm the only one."

He slid into the moist warmth of her mouth, up the full length of her tongue, filled her cheeks completely with his hardness. Then, her face held firm in his hands, he began to fuck her throat.

The thoughts swirled in Jean's head as if they were being stirred by Emma herself. She was being fucked everywhere that could take a cock, three men having her at the same time, even more watching her, her husband watching her. A strange masochism trembled in her belly. She heard her own low moaning inside her cock-filled throat. She undulated her body, clenched her muscles at the hard rods pummeling into her. It all felt so amazing.

Her lips tightened hungrily on the cock fucking her mouth. She was licking as best she could at the throbbing veins of his pumping prick, and eagerly jerking up against the digging of Warren's cock into her ass, back down to suck Bobby's manhood into her insatiable space. All sense of morality became a nagging thought, a delicious salt on the flood of ecstatic obscenity that raced through her life wildfire. Nothing mattered but the three cocks inside her.

Perhaps Emma really was petting her blazing hair, perhaps she wasn't. "Won't you just love his cum in your throat? Dribbling down your chin? Filling your belly?"

She did, desperately, addictively. She could feel Logan swelling in her mouth, tongued his bloated cockhead as the thought of cum triphammered through her consciousness.

"Darlin'!" Logan groaned. "Think it's 'bout time ya get the grease off your Canadian bacon!"

He burst like a gushing hose, thick streams of creamy cum accepted eagerly by her furiously working throat, her cheeks ballooning and hollowing with Logan's drives into her throat. She swallowed so she wouldn't gag, sucking on the jets of cum firing endlessly from Logan's cock. She didn't want to lose a single drop, but he just kept coming and coming and coming, as if his mutant healing factor were replacing the fluid as quickly as she gulped it down.

"Fuck her, fuck her!" Emma grunted at each thrust Warren and Bobby made into Jean, all throughout Logan's ejaculation. She wasn't touching herself. She didn't need to, not with Jean feeling what she felt so damn loudly.

Warren and Bobby fucked into Jean without mercy, without sanity, Jean fucking back with the same wildness, all three moaning the same unintelligible cries in their climaxing abandon. Trickles of Logan's cum spilled from the corners of Jean's mouth as she sucked and sucked.

The table shook as Emma fell onto it, right next to Jean, Scott on top of her, thrusting away. But she only had eyes for Jean. "She can feel both your cocks fucking her, splitting her, hurting her...! Keep going!" Emma cried out.

The women linked hands as they lost themselves in a frenzy of lust, of using and being used, a rising crescendo, hungry fingers on their naked flesh like hordes of locusts, two women impaled in cunt and ass and cunt. Logan groaned, finally making Jean gag on his warm cum. She coughed his cock out and he poured shot after shot into her contorted face, her red hair, nothing but a warm slimy feeling on her skin as Jean's mind exploded, nothing else mattered, Scott was forgotten, there was only the unholy rapture exploding deep inside her swirling belly.

Bobby became ice to ward off the dripping cum, the sudden chill adding another element of insanity to Jean's mad pleasure, tiny sucking strings of cum stretching like cobwebs from her lips to Logan's deflating cock as she wailed like a banshee, "I want cum! Fill me with cum!"

Jean's shamelessly aroused body writhed and twisted in a bellydance between the two men sandwiching her in. Warren's wings were beating so hard they lifted him partly off the ground as he came, a boiling river of cum straight up her ass. His wildly jerking cock, the feel of cum in her anus, triggered the first of Jean's orgasm. Unfathomable sensations rippled and surged across her. She could feel every rippling vein on Warren's cock as it shot into her bowels.

Bobby cursed and rammed himself as far as he could into her clasping cunt, groans heaving from her chest as he let loose, jets of scalding seed traveling to the depths of her trembling belly, her juices mixing with his inside her, a convulsion of satisfaction overwhelming her.

"What a whore," she heard Emma say approvingly, as Scott came inside her. Their fuck had been hard and fast, the way Emma liked it.

It was all over. They lay about the table, catching their breath, bodies exhausted. Emma raised herself on one elbow, lovely body ravished, and looked into Jean's eyes. The redhead was shuddering as Hank and Bobby pulled out of her, She still gagged on Logan's cum, giving a slight cough. But she looked at Emma, desperate for approval.

"You're not done yet," Emma told her, shoving her to the floor

Rogue rolled her onto her belly, pressed her down as Psylocke strapped a dildo to Emma's waist.

"What an unattractive sight you make," Emma said, giving Jean a swift kick in the ribs. Jean's cunt bloomed as Emma got behind her, drew Jean to her hands and knees. Slotted her strap-on to Jean's cum-filled ass. "Gentlemen—a little help prettying up our guest?"

As Emma's Pilates-hard stomach smacked against Jean's cheeks, flattening her rounded ass with every anal thrust, every man in the room gathered round, cocks out, hands stroking. Jean opened her mouth, knowing she was expected to suck and even jerk off those few she could. The rest would just have to settle for the sight of her degradation to make them come.

Scott was first in line.

***

Jean was woken by the sun. The party was long over, confetti and helium-dead balloons scattered across the floor, being swept up by the waitstaff. Underneath Jean, a lake of cum spread from her ankles to her forehead, matching the cum that soaked her from head to toe, crusted in her hair. Jean couldn't imagine the shower it would take to cleanse herself.

And still Emma fucked her from behind. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. I think you were just about to come again!"

She pulled on Jean's hair, jerking her up so the janitor could mop underneath her. Helplessly, Jean felt her pussy quicken. She came. Emma kept fucking her.

"If you don't mind," Emma said crisply to one of the janitors, "think you could give this one a quick going-over? I'd hate for her to ruin all your hard work by dripping cum everywhere as she goes back to her room."

A janitor nodded, got out a washcloth, and began to sponge Jean off even as she shook with Emma's thrusting. Emma stopped him as the washcloth approached Jean's throat.

"Actually, I think that's Scott's." She licked it off Jean's skin. Then she bit down, making a hickey that drew blood.

"Yes, mark me! I'm yours!" Jean moaned, rasping through a throat sore with sucking.

"Silly Jean. You always were."

Zev95
Zev95
1,565 Followers
12