X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a tuna salad sandwich and coffee."

"Coming right up."

I was in a pickle. What to do about the two women who were waiting for me to service their needs? Maybe I could put it off for a day. I went to the pay phone on the wall and called the Librarian. It ended by my promise to come over after what I was doing. She would tell her neighbor to be patient.

The sandwich was great, better than most I had eaten in a restaurant with a lot better reputation than this dive. Even the coffee was good, not the colored water that most cafes served.

When I was done eating, it was getting near closing time, so I just waited and drank coffee. Margaret was the picture of efficiency when it came to operating a café. She did all of the front work and her cook took care of the kitchen. Her cook was an older but very attractive woman who I might have paid more attention to if Margaret wasn't my main point of interest at the moment.

At two-thirty Margaret closed and locked the door behind her, then we walked to my car to talk about what we might do for the afternoon. We decided that we would go to her house and make further plans.

I followed Margaret to her house which I was somewhat surprised to find was near the Librarian in an upscale section of town. Margaret drove into her garage and I parked in the driveway.

I followed her through the garage and into her kitchen which could only be described as a gourmet's delight. There was a center island with pots and pans hanging from a rack above it. This was a chef's kitchen, one where meals that weren't meant to be just eaten were served. The meals prepared here would be savored and remembered.

Margaret led me into the living room that also set me back on my heels. It was designed and furnished in the Craftsman style. A cat was sleeping on a chair that Frank Lloyd Wright would have approved of.

"Make yourself comfortable, Bill, while I go and wash off the day's work."

I sensed a certain sensuousness to this very matter of fact statement. Maybe I was wrong, but I got the impression that the body was going to be cleaned for me. I was right.

I sat on a couch across from the sleeping cat and took in the room. It was perfect, right out of a design magazine. It wasn't one that would be owned by someone who owned a dive café that did breakfast and lunch. About thirty minutes passed when I was jarred from my thoughts.

Margaret walked into the room wearing a very short and thin robe. Under the robe there was no evidence of undergarments. She stopped in the center of the room and twirled around, lifting the bottom of the robe so that it just covered her crotch.

"Is this what you imagined when you looked at those senior girls?"

"I didn't have the experience to imagine what you hid under all the stuff you wore. I knew that you had some great stuff, like breasts and other stuff, but I could only imagine and not really know."

"I could only imagine what you guys were trying to hide, but it gave me a thrill to create the image. Now, how about if I show you mine if you'll show me yours?"

Margaret slowly undid the sash that held her robe in place. When she had it untied, she let the two sides of the robe fall. They caught on her breasts, but they completely uncovered her panties, or what you might call panties although they didn't require much material in their manufacture. Margaret assisted the robe over her nipples, exposing her breasts for me to enjoy.

"Your body is as beautiful as I imagined as a freshman, maybe more so."

"I've shown you mine. Now you have to show me yours."

With Margaret standing in the middle of the room and her robe open and exposing most of her body, I stood up.

"My, aren't you going to try to hide that thing like you did as a freshman?"

"No, I think that you can probably imagine what's under my pants. Should I show you?"

"Please do."

I removed his shoes, then my shirt and pants. When I stood there with just my briefs on, Margaret had a great view of what I had under them. The outline of my very hard cock was pushing against the fabric in a way that tested its strength. I had only to pull my briefs down about half way before my cock sprang from over the elastic waste band. Its head was purplish in color, it was so filled with blood. The veins along its shaft stood out in a maze. When I took the briefs off and put them in the pile with the rest of my clothes, my cock pointed up toward Margaret as if it were a weapon and Margaret was its target.

"I knew that you were hiding something very enticing in there. It looks angry, like it might want to ravage the next woman it comes into contact with."

"It seems to want to get near your vagina and maybe get inside it."

"How about if you call it my pussy for now and I'll call that your cock?"

"Agreed. May I introduce my cock to your pussy?"

With that, I approached Margaret and pushed my cock between her legs and along the underside of her pussy that was still covered. I got even harder as Margaret pressed her tits into my chest and kissed me in a way that gave me the impression that she hadn't had sex in a while."

"It's been a long time since I've had a cock in me. Would you just stick it into me now. We can get a little more creative later, but just fuck me now."

First I pulled her panties down and off from around her feet. I was at eye level with her pussy as I pulled her panties down and off. It was perfectly groomed with just a hint of hair. Her lips were swollen and pink with moisture glistening along the crack. I took the opportunity to taste her before slipping into her. Still on my knees, I pushed her legs apart so I could get my mouth on her pussy. I started at the bottom and drew my rigid tongue up the crack until I reached her clitoris. It was swollen as well and as big as any I had ever. I stopped at it and sucked gently while pushing a finger into her pussy and flexing it along what I thought might be her "G spot." It must have been, because she began to squirm and push my face into her with one hand. As I continued to suck on her, Margaret moaned and talked in a tongue that was foreign to me. Then she came with such force that she nearly suffocated me with her pussy. If she could have put her legs over my shoulders and squeezed me further into her she would have, I was certain.

"For a freshman, you sure know how to perform cunnilingus."

"Thank you, I think. What's cunnilingus? I'm sure it has something to do with eating pussy, but it sounds better," I said as I came up for air, my mouth and cheeks slick with her juices. It tasted quite good, was my thought.

"Now, would you put your cock in me while I'm still capable of standing?"

I picked Margaret up by her thighs and guided her to the tip of my cock. Margaret took my cock and centered it at her pussy, then I let her down on it. When she was completely impaled on my cock, Margaret sighed and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Fuck me, Bill. Just fuck me. Your cock feels better than any I've ever felt."

I lifted and dropped Margaret several times, then I carried her to the couch and slowly lowered her to a cushion. With my knees on the floor and her legs spread and resting on my arms, I began to slam into her pussy with as much force as I could manage. Margaret resumed her foreign language while I was audibly fucking her. My balls hit her ass with every stroke, and as our bodies came together, we made a sound not unlike the clap of hands.

I began to come after about two minutes and said so. Margaret slowed me down with her hands and made me just lay on her with my cock completely enveloped by her pussy. We lay like that without moving long enough for my orgasm to retreat for the moment. Then I felt Margaret's pussy muscles begin to work on my cock. She must have had some extraordinary muscle tone and control to manage this miracle of sex play. I tried my best to reply to her by using my muscles to move my cock up and down.

"You are good, for a freshman," Margaret gasped. "You get an A for that."

"I'm just trying to return the favor. You have the most amazing pussy muscles."

"That's a skill I honed in high school while sitting in study hall with nothing else to do but spy on the guys as they did their best to disguise their primary purpose in life: checking out girls' tits. I imagined that they were attempting to jack off without the benfit of a hand while imagining our tits. Do you like it? Maybe I can make you come this way."

We stopped talking as Margaret centered her focus on squeezing my cock with her pussy. I moved my chest around on her tits which were firmly planted against me, her nipples rigid. "Just think of fucking me in study hall, Bill. No one can see us as you slip your cock in me from behind. I'm leaning on my desk with my skirt thrown up and over my ass. You reach around in front of me and grasp both of my tits which are covered with a sweater. I use one hand to unbutton the sweater, then my blouse. You shove a hand under my bra and cup a tit. The other students are unaware of what is unfolding before them. Old Mrs. Tucker is sitting at her desk, looking stern while you fuck me. Then you start to come. As your cock shoots into me, I feel the first tinglings of an orgasm. We come together. You slam into me as if you want to climb inside my pussy. You pinch the nipple of my tit so hard that it hurts, but in a way that drives my orgasm to a level that I can't handle. I scream with the sensation. Then you collapse on my back, your cock still inside me."

Then I came. I came for the first time without moving inside a woman , by jacking off or via a blowjob. Although I wanted to move into and out of her pussy while coming, Margaret held me in place as my semen shot into her.

When I had stopped coming, Margaret took her arms from around me and let me pull out of her. I stood between her legs and looked at the most perfect vision of a woman that I had yet seen, and that was saying something. She did nothing to try to hide her open pussy that was now dribbling some of my semen. She just looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, I think you will be promoted to sophomore, Bill. I might have been guilty of child abuse if I had known what you were capable of as a freshman."

"I thought that you and most of the other senior girls were goodie goodies in your pressed white blouses and long skirts. Here you are telling me that you were as intrigued by sex as us boys, maybe more so."

"I can't speak for all of the girls, but those I hung around with were primarily interested in boys and what they had between their legs. We did well in our classes, but we also did well in our imaginary worlds. It wasn't all imaginary, though. Did you know that the senior literature teacher was a serious letcher?"

"No, tell me about it," I said with my cock now starting to regain some of its former stature.

"Let's sit on the couch after we get cleaned up, and I'll tell you all about him."

Margaret led me into the bathroom where we cleaned up the evidence of what we had just been up to. My cock was at full staff as Margaret washed and dried it. When it was dry, she leaned down and kissed its head. "Let's save this for later, shall we?"

We walked back to the couch and sat skin to skin. Then Margaret described the letcher. I already knew who the letcher was, but said nothing.

"This teacher, he's still teaching, used to sit on the edge of his desk while he lectured. I think he had a hard on most of the time because it was evident by the bulge along his upper thigh. If you pushed a sausage down your pant leg you'd know what I mean. He'd also stared at girls like he was fucking them with his eyes. He always put girls in the front rows. He looked up our skirts whenever he had the opportunity.

The thing was, however, that most of us loved it. Most of us who talked about him and his perversions would give him as much of a show as possible. I sat on his right, near the windows. I would turn my desk so that he could see my legs. After about a month in his class, a few of us got together and decided to play his game.

I felt my cock get even harder as the story continued. It stood up, demanding some attention. The problem wasn't lost on Margaret. She took my cock in her hand and just held it as she went on. I reciprocated by putting my hand between her legs and cupping her pussy.

"We decided that we would take turns going to class without panties on and give him peeks at our pussies as he lectured. It worked great. I was the first to do it. Before class, I went to the restroom and took off my panties. Just the thought of what I was going to do made me horny, but I didn't have time to masturbate. I went to my desk, turned it toward his usual lecture spot, and spread my legs just enough but not so much that it was obvious. When he started to lecture, I slowly pulled the hem of my skirt up until it was just above my knees. I noticed that he changed his position on the edge of his desk so that he looked directly at me. His cock was growing down his pant leg as he continued to lecture. The afternoon sun was streaming in the window which illuminated his focus point even more.

"As I got my legs as far apart as I thought was proper, he must have gotten a wide angle view of my pussy. It wasn't as hairless as it now is, so he probably didn't see the opening, but he saw enough. His face began to get red as he spoke. He was on auto pilot since he had given the lecture so many times, but his cock wasn't. It hadn't learned to slow down when observing a student's pussy.

"I had my eyes glued to his crotch, which was not lost on him. He looked into my eyes from time to time while his cock grew. Every time he did, he saw that I was locked onto his cock."

During the telling of this story, I noticed that both I and Margaret were starting to masturbate each other. My fingers were massaging her clitoris while her hand moved slowly up and down my cock.

"Although I wanted to reach down and finger myself, I had enough control to know that that would not be a good idea. I did, however, know that my pussy was oozing with the juices I found there every time I got horny, the same juices I used when masturbating. They were like the juices that you just found.

"As he continued to lecture, he became less focused on the subject and more on my pussy. I looked around at one point and found that the other girls who were in on the plan had that horny look on their faces. One may even had her hand under her skirt. The boys were oblivious as usual.

"When the period ended, the teacher was near orgasm. I didn't know that then, but I do now. His cock was so hard under his pants that he couldn't get up for fear of giving himself away. He asked that I stay after class to discuss a paper that was due the following week."

Margaret's hand was moving a little faster now. It seemed to be outside her control. My finger was wet with her juices as it slid up and over her clitoris then slipped into her pussy.

"He waited until all of the other students had left the room before standing. When he did, his cock clearly pushed the front of his pants out. He made no attempt to hide the fact that his hard on was a result of my having exhibited my pussy to him. He walked over to my desk and stood directly in front of me. He asked if there was something that he could do for me. By that time my pussy was so hot that I thought that I might come right then, but I didn't. I stammered a bit, then I told him that I saw that he had something in his pants that seemed to be my fault and that I felt guilty about having caused him such discomfort. He then did something that I will always remember. He unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled his cock out. He took his hand off it and let me just look at it from about a foot away. It was dripping something from the tip. It must have been at least six or seven inches long and its head was very big. It angled upward toward my face as he stood there. He asked if that was what I was feeling guilty about and I said that it was. He said that I could touch it if I wanted. I reached up with one hand and tentatively put my hand around it. When I did I almost came. Then he began to move back and forth, making me jack him off."

Margaret's hand moved faster on my cock as she told the story, and I pushed more fingers into her cunt.

"Then he did something else that has remained in my mind: he took my hand off his cock and moved closer to my face. His intension was clear: he wanted me to fuck him with my mouth. That was a new one on me. I hadn't even read about such things. I first licked the head of his cock; it tasted quite good; there was a salty flavor to it. He pushed forward so that his cock was in my mouth, then he started jacking back and forth. Before long his cock was in my mouth about half of its length.

"While I was doing whatever it was called, he had unbuttoned my blouse and pushed his hand down under my bra and cupped one tit. He twisted my nipple as he fucked my mouth. It took about two minutes from the time he put his cock in my mouth that he started to show signs of losing it. He jerked, then he shot his semen into my mouth. I was not ready for that. I knew such things happened, but I never thought that it happened this way. I wasn't able to get my mouth off his cock as he continued to come, so I had to swallow it. I had to admit that it was pretty good although the thought was initially gross. When he stopped shooting his semen into my mouth, he pulled his cock out, put it back into his pants, and zipped up."

By this time I was close to coming, and Margaret seemed to be having some difficulty talking.

"When he had put his cock away, he bent down and licked some of the semen from my lips and cheeks where it had escaped my mouth. Then he kissed me. While he was down there, he reached between my legs and found my very wet cunt. He slipped a finger into me, then pulled out and ran it over my clitoris.

"That was the great thing about having my first sex experience with an adult man; he knew about the clitoris. He ran his finger around it while kissing me in a way that no one had ever done before. It took no time before I came. I would have screamed if he didn't have his mouth over mine. When I came, he pushed into me as far as he could go. When I came down from the sensation of my first orgasm at the hands of a man, I just sat there staring at him. I swore that I would have to have his cock in me very soon or I would just die."

Then Margaret came. She pushed up so my fingers were in her up to my last knuckles. While she came, she pumped on my cock until I came as well. I held my hand over the tip of my cock so I wouldn't make a mess on her couch. I managed to catch most of my semen, and that which escaped my hand landed on my leg and Margaret's hand.

After we settled down and again cleaned up, Margaret continued her story.

"I was worried about someone walking in on us as we played our very dangerous game. We got lucky, however, and we were able to walk out of the classroom together as if nothing had happened except maybe a discussion about a paper that was due. I went to a restroom and put on my panties before the next class. At the end of the day, my partners in the conspiracy got together and talked about what had happened. When I told them what he had done, they became very attentive. They found the description of his putting his cock in my mouth most exciting. We decided what to do the next day, and came up with the idea that three of us should do what I had done. I was hoping to get his cock in my mouth again, so I insisted that I take part in the plan. We also thought that we would take it to another level by removing our bras as well.

"When we walked into class the next day, the teacher acted as though nothing had happened between us. He just glanced at me, and that was only to check out my chest and the bounce of my braless tits. The three of us sat in out usual places in front of the class and raised the hems of our skirts just slightly as we sat down. We he began to lecture, the teacher directed his attention to me with the apparent hope of getting a rerun of the previous day's show. "He wasn't disappointed. He also noticed that I had unbuttoned two additional buttons at the top of my blouse and leaned onto my arms so that my tits pushed up toward the opening. My nipples got hard and sensitive as I did this which gave him a view of the bumps they made on my blouse.

1...3233343536...40