X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we just get naked?" my stepmother said.

All four of us stood up and began to get out of our clothes. It was about the fastest strip tease in history, although we had no intention of teasing anyone. I was very impressed with Connie's body. Her breasts didn't really need the bra. They stood out with no sign of sag. Her nipples were dark brown against her light brown areolas. The nipples were erect. My cock pointed up toward them; it was very hard.

My stepmother was so anxious to get at Morris's cock that he no sooner uncovered it than she was on her knees in front of him and had it in her mouth. Connie looked at this with slight disbelief, but she quickly got over it and grabbed my cock. She apparently didn't have any experience with blowjobs, so she just jacked me off while I sucked on first one nipple then the other.

I gently laid Connie back onto the love seat and spread her legs. I got between them, licked my way up her thighs, then licked up her vagina until I reached her clitoris. She seemed to be experiencing something new because she muttered "Oh my, what are you doing?"

I took my mouth off her just long enough to tell her that I was eating her cunt. Connie pushed my mouth back onto her cunt where I continued working on her clitoris. Then I added to her sensation by slipping a finger into her, running it along the area that I had learned was probably her "G" spot. It was, if her response was any indication. With the combined licking, massaging and sucking, Connie began to come after a very short time. She was more vocal about it than most. She put on a great show for Morris and my stepmother who was still sucking on Morris's cock.

When Connie came down, she pulled me up and onto her. My cock arrived at her cunt and slid right in. Her cunt was slick, open and waiting. When I was entirely in, I began to move in and out of her while cupping and kneading her breasts. I looked at Connie's face as I fucked her. Her's was the sexiest face of any woman's while I was fucking her. She was swooning, if that was the appropriate word. Her cheeks were red and her lips were in a fixed smile. Her eyes were open and looking up at me. Our position gave Morris a perfect view of us from the rear. He saw my cock slamming into his wife and my balls swinging against her ass. It was too much for him, so he came, shooting semen into my stepmother's mouth.

Morris hadn't experienced coming in a woman's mouth before. In fact, he had led a fairly sheltered sex life until today. The experience of coming in her mouth was almost paralizing. His knees became weak as he put his hands on the back of my stepmom's head and pushed it onto him. She didn't seem to mind being forced to take his whole cock while it ejaculated semen.

After Morris recovered from his orgasm, my stepmom sucked and licked his cock until it was clean. She swallowed it all and then licked her lips.

"Ummm, that was good, Morris," she said as she stood up, her hand still on Morris's now limp cock. She then kissed Morris with the lips that had just been around his cock, something Morris wasn't all that sure about. But when she drilled her tongue into his mouth, Morris found that he liked the idea and the taste. He just hoped that this didn't mean that he had homosexual tendencies.

"Do you like the taste of yourself, Morris?"

"Yes, it's kind of salty and not bad."

"Would you like to taste my cunt? Some have said that it's kind of salty."

My stepmom sat back on the couch and spread her legs, one on each side of Morris. He got onto his knees between her legs and looked at her now very wet and exposed cunt. It was almost hairless with only a shadow above her opening. It looked almost delicious, in Morris's opinion.

Morris began to do what he had seen me do with his wife. He worked slowly up her thighs with his tongue and lips. His hands were already at her cunt where his fingers worked around the opening. It was so slippery that he had no trouble putting one then two fingers in her while still working his mouth up to her cunt. When he reached her cunt, Morris kept his fingers in her but added to her pleasure by licking her crack from bottom to top, then licking her clitoris.

"Oh my god, Morris, you are a great cunt eater. Suck on my clit. Yes, right there."

Morris seemed to have found his avocation in performing cunnilingus. He was a natural with his tongue. As he licked then sucked her clitoris, his cock regained its former stature and then some. He had never eaten Connie's cunt, so he had no idea how stimulating it was until now. With his one free hand, he reached up my stepmom's body and found a breast and a nipple. He pinched the nipple, causing a noticeable increase in its rigidity and length. Then my stepmom came. As she did, Morris stiffened his tongue as much as he could and replaced his fingers with it. He attempted to get it in her cunt as if it was a small cock. This had a seriously positive impact on her orgasm. She shouted and moaned as she came. She pushed her crotch into Morris's face, then came some more.

When my stepmom had finished, her cunt and clitoris were so sensitive that Morris's continued sucking caused her to pull his head back by the hair.

"Sorry, Morris, but you have made my cunt so sensitive that I can't stand any more just now."

Morris's cock was now so hard that he didn't want to waste it by waiting, so he followed my technique and slid up her body until his cock was at the entrance to her cunt. My stepmom reached down, took it in her hand, and gently put it into the entrance to her cunt.

"Push, Morris. Put it in me."

Morris followed my stepmom's directions and slid into her until he reached bottom and could go no further. Then he began to fuck her in earnest. Connie told me later that he had always been a little protective of her cunt as they fucked, but with my stepmom he slammed away with abandon. The sound of their bodies slapping together just added to the act. He looked at her breasts as they swung around on her chest. He bent down and caught one nipple in his mouth. He lightly bit it, then the other. Then he went to her lips which he sucked on before driving his tongue in as though he was fucking her mouth as well.

As Morris came, he called out Connie's name. Connie then came as well and called out Morris's name. They had never experienced such intense sex before with anyone. Even Connie's affair with one of her clients that she also told me about didn't match this. Prior to this, she thought that fucking a man other than her husband in her office while Morris was in the next office was as good as it got sexually. Little did she know.

My cock in her as deep as she had ever experienced at the same time as Morris was fucking another woman in the same room was something she wanted to repeat. Morris was thinking the same as his cock began to deflate in my stepmom's cunt.

"Is anyone hungry? " Connie asked, my cock still embedded in her.

Although I felt that I could have easily gotten hard inside Connie without even leaving her cunt, I had to admit that it had been a long day and that I had only a sandwich for lunch. "I am."

"Good, let's get cleaned up and I'll put dinner on the table."

I pulled out of Connie, my semen dripping out of her cunt. Morris did the same, leaving my stepmom lying on her back, her cunt exposed, semen oozing from it. We all got up and walked to the only bathroom in the house. The women washed our cocks, then gave us the wash cloths to wash their cunts. When we were done, I was somewhat embarrassed to find that my cock had regained life.

"Bill, let's eat first, then we can take care of that," Connie said. She took hold of my cock and led me to the kitchen. All of us remained nude during the meal.

I sat across from Connie and Morris across from my stepmom. I had one foot in Connie's crotch during the entire time we ate. I managed to get a big toe into her cunt and kept it there. She seemed to enjoy it. Morris dropped his napkin at one point and spent an inordinate amount of time under the table retrieving it. My stepmother gave a slight sigh while he was there.

When we finished, Connie cleared the table and went to the sink to wash dishes. I helped her, then joined her at the sink. I put my arms around her from the rear, my cock wedged between her ass cheeks. I cupped her breasts with both hands as she washed. Since Connie was as tall as me, I was able to reach her cunt with my cock as she bent over at the sink. With her help, I found the entrance to her cunt and slid my cock into her. Then she went back to washing dishes as I slowly fucked her from behind.

Morris and my stepmom found the show very stimulating which led to their mating on a chair. Morris sat on a chair and my stepmom straddled his lap. She had already sucked him into a state of rigidity, making the act of joining at the crotch much easier. My stepmom guided Morris's cock into her as she sat on him. Her breasts were almost at his eye level as she settled into him. He sucked on her nipples as she fucked him.

The evening lasted until everyone was beyond having another orgasm, although both women could have stood a few more. I and my stepmom kissed the couple goodnight with the understanding that we would get together frequently for more of the same. We then walked home hand in hand. When we arrived, the house was empty, so we went to bed – the same one – and fucked one more time, then went to sleep.   Chapter Twenty-Eight

When I awoke the next morning, my stepmother was gone from my bed. I heard her and my father talking in the kitchen. They seemed to be discussing the last evening's activities. My father was describing his night with Betty and another woman whose name I didn't recognize. My stepmother told him about the new neighbors and that they wanted to get together again. My father sounded very interested in getting to know Connie.

I got out of bed, made it, then went to the bathroom to pee and shower. When I came out after getting dressed, my father had left for work. My stepmother was sitting at the table reading the paper and drinking coffee. I walked to her, gave her a very unsonlike kiss, then made my breakfast.

"Bill, do you really like to have sex with me even though I'm much older than you?"

"I love fucking you because you're much older than me and because I just do."

"But you seemed to really be into fucking Connie last night."

"Yeah, she was great, but I still like fucking you. Your cunt is so silky, and you know what I like. Besides, you shave your cunt in a way that is unlike any of the other women I'm fucking."

"How many are you having sex with?"

"I'll have to stop to count them but it's about ten."

"Do you fuck at least one of them every day?"

"Yes, but I usually fuck more than one each day. They seem to want to get my attention for some reason."

"The reason is that you have a great cock and you know how to use it. Word gets around. I could see it in Connie last night. She's going to be calling on you on a regular basis."

"I hope so. She has a very nice cunt. It's tight and smooth, not much different from yours."

The conversation had made my stepmom's cunt start to quiver in anticipation. I was sure that she would have to be fucked soon if this continued. Since I was still home, mine was the most likely cock to satisfy her.

"Bill, what are you doing after breakfast?"

"I have class this morning, why?"

"I think I will need to satisfy an itch that has developed since we started talking. Do you think you have time?"

"I always have time for you."

I put my dishes in the sink, then I walked to where my stepmother was sitting. I reached into her robe and cupped a breast, running my hand around on her stiffening nipple. Then I pulled the robe open, exposing her crotch. I ran my hand between her legs which she opened for me. I put a finger against the crack of her cunt, now sopping. I put a finger into her then pulled it out, and with the juices that covered it, I massaged her clitoris. While I was working on her clitoris, my stepmother opened my pants and pulled my cock out. She wasted no time in sliding it into her mouth as I fingered her clitoris.

My stepmother came with my cock in her mouth. As she came, she put the entire length of my cock in her mouth. I was surprised that she didn't choke. When she was done with her orgasm, I pulled out of her mouth and got on my knees between her legs. I slid my cock into her as she continued to moan. I then slammed into her until I came.

"I love fucking you, Bill," my stepmother said.

"And I love fucking you, mom."

I did my dishes, then had to leave for class.

I was the first to arrive for Mrs. Bangor's class, a normal state of affairs, so to speak. I wanted to have a few minutes alone with her before class. Mrs. Bangor had already laid her notes out and was ready for her lecture when I walked in. She was dressed in pants that fit tightly across her ass, a turtle neck and an open sweater. A turquoise necklace hung between her breasts. I set my books and notebook on my desk, then walked up to her. I ran my hands over her ass, then over each breast. She was wearing a bra, but it was thin. I could feel her nipples hardening as I fondled them. Just as I stepped back from her, my cock, now struggling against the front of my pants, a female student walked in.

"Trish" was new to me. She came from a high school that was our chief rival in sports. She was tall with long brown-blond hair that I imagined would just cover her nipples when she was standing. I thought that she was cute, but had never taken it any further because my sex life was reaching critical mass already. One more and it might implode.

Trish smiled at us, then sat down at her desk next to mine. I walked to my desk, thinking that if Trish wasn't naïve, she must have known what was going on. She also had a great view of my pants.

"Hi," Trish said.

"Hi."

"How's your year going so far?"

"So far, so good. I like my classes and teachers and have met some great new people," I said.

"So have I, but we don't seem to have met for some reason."

"I know that your name is Trish and that you went to that other high school."

"How do you know my name is Trish?"

"I asked someone."

"You should have asked me."

"I guess I'm socially ackward."

"I'll just bet you are, Bill."

"How did you know my name was Bill?"

"Mrs. Bangor seems to call on you to answer most of her questions."

"Teacher's pet, I guess."

"Yep, I'll bet that's it," she said with a slight smile that was accompanied by a glance at the bulge in my pants.

Mrs. Bangor was sitting at her desk doing something, but she was really listening to the conversation between her lover and this young woman who was showing way to much interest in him.

"I have time after class. How about having lunch with me?" I asked.

"OK, I have until one before my next class. I'd just spend it in the library with my PBJ and coffee."

As I and Trish got up from our desks after class, I and Mrs. Bangor locked eyes. I had the feeling that she was looking forward to a quickie before lunch. I smiled at her and gave a shrug, then walked out with Trish.

"Am I wrong or is Mrs. Bangor pissed about something?" Trish asked.

"I don't know. I don't know her well enough to be able to judge her moods."

We walked across to the café where I had first become familiar with Mrs. Bangor's charms. We sat in the booth where I had started my exploration of Mrs. Bangor's anatomy. We were waited on by "Norma," whom I had become intimately familiar with only recently. Critical mass again entered my mind.

"Now it looks like the waitress has some sort of attitude going as well. Is she among your very large stable of sex partners?"

"Why would you think that I have a stable of sex partners?"

"I saw what you were up to with Mrs. Bangor, so I'm assuming that you're banging her, no pun intended. I also saw your boner when you walked away from her before class. Now Norma seems pissed that I arrived with you. Is she serving you more than burgers?"

"If you must know, I am fucking Mrs. Bangor, and, yes, Norma and I got it on a couple times. Are you shocked?"

"Me, shocked? Hell no I'm not shocked. I'm actually horny and get that way every time we sit near each other in class. Maybe it's the smell of the sex that you give off just after fucking Mrs. Bangor. Maybe it's just you, but I thought of little else but fucking you since the semester started. My grade might be slipping as a result."

Trish had taken off a shoe and slid it between my legs, running a toe along my now rigid cock. She ran a finger over the area where her nipple would be as she massaged my cock.

"Would you like to have dessert in my apartment after lunch? I think I have some whipped cream for topping."

Lunch was good, but dessert was better. Trish was not the down home girl that her appearance would lead one to believe. We had just stepped into her apartment and taken off our coats when Trish wrapped herself around me and sucked on my lips. She ground her crotch into me in a way that led me to think that she had probably done this before, many times before. While Trish was working at sucking blood from my lips, she was also pulling my belt loose and unzipping my pants. When she broke the grip on my lips, she sank to her knees and pulled my shorts down, letting my cock almost slap her under the chin.

"Let's go in the living room. I'll get the cream."

I went to the livingroom with some difficulty with my pants bunched around my feet. I made it to the couch where I finished undressing, remembering to first remove my shoes, and waited. Trish came back with a can of Ready Whip in a can, sat it down and began her strip.

For a woman who had just almost raped me, I was impressed with the slow and very sensual way she removed her clothes. The last items were the usual: bra and panties. For a college student, she wore some great undies. The bra pushed her breasts up and together, forming impressive cleavage. Her nipples were just covered. Her panties were skimpy and translucent. An outline of her vagina was clearly visible.

Trish left her undies on and picked up the cream. She knelt between my legs, cradled my cock in one hand, and then squirted cream along its full length with the other. When she reached its head she squirted a small mound then put the can down. She stuck her tongue out and tasted the cream on the tip of my cock without actually touching any skin. Then she opened her mouth and took the entire head in. She ran her tongue around the head of my cock, giving me a sensation that I hadn't before experienced. Trish clearly knew how to administer a blowjob. When my cock head was cleaned of the cream, I was delighted to find that Trish was going to continue up the entire length. She managed to suck every sign of cream from my cock without stopping.

Mine wasn't the longest cock around, but it wasn't exactly unimpressive. Trish ended her work only when her lips had reached my balls. My entire cock was in her mouth. That had to mean that part of it was in her throat. When she pulled her mouth from my cock, I was more than happy to see that she had no intention of ending the blowjob; she started to get to work and really fuck me with her mouth, looking into my eyes the whole time, something that turned me on to no end.

When I showed signs that I was close to orgasm, Trish withdrew her mouth from around my cock and stood up. My cock was now pointing at the ceiling. Trish took this opportunity to aquirt a small mound of cream onto its head. I wished that she had a cherry to complete the art work. She then licked it off before moving on.

Before Trish completed undressing, she put some pillows behind my back and an ottoman under my feet. There I lay, cock in the air and at the mercy of a most sexually stimulating woman, a woman my own age.

1...3435363738...40