X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we entered the steam room, it was hot and very nice after the chilly water. Betty slid onto the top bench first, followed by Jason, then my stepmother, then Agnes and finally me. It was clear to me that Betty wanted some of Jason. All of us were pushed together because the bench was short. We rested our feet on the lower bench.

Betty started by throwing water on the rocks covering the top of the stove. A cloud of steam rose from the stove and enveloped us. The steam initially stung then became comfortable. Sweat started popping from us quickly with the rise in temperature.

I noticed that Betty wasted no time in that she took hold of Jason's cock and jacked it several times. He reciprocated by sliding a hand between her thighs and finding her vagina. My stepmother was watching them with great interest and, if my perception meant anything, a little envy. I turned to Agnes and placed my left hand over her right breast. While I fondled it, she grabbed my cock. I moved my hand to her crotch and slid a finger into her vagina. My stepmother was stuck there between two couples with no one paying attention to her.

Jason moved down to the lower bench and maneuvered between Betty's legs facing her. He put his mouth to her vagina and began to lick and suck. Betty pulled the skin above her vagina back exposing her clitoris, which Jason then began to suck. Jason slipped his thumbs into her vagina and spread her lips as he sucked. Betty was in a state of near hysteria at that point.

To make matters more interesting, my stepmother decided to get involved. She climbed down and got under the lower bench. She got on her knees between Jason's legs that were resting on the floor. She took his cock in her mouth and started an expert blowjob.

Agnes and I were on our own. I climbed between her legs and rested my knees on the lower bench. Without much resistance, I pushed my cock into her. She gasped and pushed back. I was able to get a nipple in my mouth and gave it some attention as I slid in and out of her vagina. We were now all engaged in what was becoming our newest form of entertainment.

Betty was first in the group to come. She made no secret of it. She ground her crotch into Jason's mouth, almost asphyxiating him. When she was under control, Jason pulled his head away and leaned up to kiss her. As he did so, my stepmother continued to suck on his cock. My stepmother wanted more, however.

She got out from under the top bench and helped Jason to turn around as she approached him from the front. She straddled his legs and brought his cock to her vagina sinking onto it with a whimper. She began bouncing on Jason as if it was the first time that they fucked. Jason was able to catch one of her nipples in his mouth as her breasts bounced in front of him.

Agnes and I were watching this whole episode unfold before us as we fucked. I think it was watching her son fuck my stepmother that drove her to climax. I rammed my cock into her as she came. It was as if she was possessed. She panted and groaned then came some more. I wasn't yet ready to come; I just ground into her vagina as hard as I could while she came. She finally recovered and opened her eyes. She smiled and kissed me in a very erotic way. She sucked on my tongued then told me how much she liked my cock in her. My still hard cock remained buried in her as she sucked on my tongue. It was with some reluctance that I slowly pulled my cock from her.

Since I was still hard, Betty asked me to come up to her. I climbed in front of her and kissed both of her breasts. She took my cock and guided it to her vagina. I pushed it into her with ease. Her vagina was sopping wet after the stimulation from Jason's tongue and fingers.

My stepmother and I were side by side on the bench. She was fucking Jason and I was fucking Betty. Our legs were touching as we moved. I saw my stepmother's breasts bouncing as she moved up and down. I reached over to the one nearest me and cupped it in my hand. She looked at me and smiled. I decided to take it to another level and reached down toward her clitoris. I felt Jason's cock first, then I was able find her clitoris by touching the area just above where his cock was thrusting into her. I began to massage her clitoris as I fucked Betty. The multiple movements required weren't easy to coordinate, but I managed it. After about two more minutes of this my stepmother began the tell tale signs of coming. She ground against my finger and down on Jason's cock. Then she exploded in climax.

In her state of sexual over stimulation, my stepmother turned and drew me to her. She kissed me in a very unstepmother-like way while still impaled on Jason. Kissing my stepmother while still driving my cock into Betty was about all I could take. I began to come into Betty at the same time I was sucking on my stepmother's mouth. Betty seemed to respond to this as well because she came with force enough to break my stepmother's kiss.

When we were back to somewhat normal states, I turned and noticed that Agnes was now standing at the door with a camera. She had saved the event for posterity. I also noticed that she was staring at Jason's still erect cock.

"Would one of you mind taking over the camera for a bit?" Agnes asked.

My stepmother took it from her as they passed. Agnes had her sights on Jason's cock. She went to where he was sitting, bent down between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. The cock had just impaled my stepmother's vagina and was glistening with her juices. Agnes didn't seem to be deterred by this because she began slurping and bouncing her head on his cock with abandon.

Noting that Agnes' vagina was visible from behind, I moved behind her and cupped her vagina then drove two fingers into it. She pushed back on my hand and ground her ass in a circle. She then pulled away from my hand, moved up and straddled Jason's legs.

"Mom, do you know what you're doing?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I'm about to be fucked by the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

With that said, Agnes slid onto Jason's cock. It was the biggest cock in the sauna and she clearly appreciated it. She began to push herself on and off his cock with a force that would make Shelly blush. We were all amazed at what we were watching. I'm not sure that this is what these three had in mind when they formed their little sex club. Now the cat was out of the bag. Agnes wanted to fuck that big cock and she was doing exactly that.

She bounced on Jason's cock until she managed to put her hand down onto her clitoris and work on it until she started to come. Then she told Jason in no uncertain terms to fuck her. He did, and he came into her with such force that the force lifted her slightly. That's an exaggeration, but that's what I imagined.

They finally broke apart. Agnes sat on the top bench beside her son and closed her eyes. His semen dribbled out of her vagina as we watched. She did not attempt to wipe it off.

Despite all of the attention, my cock had received that day and the number of times I had come, my cock was not immune to the scene we had just witnessed. It now stood straight out from my body once again.

"My, isn't he just the brave guy," my stepmother said as she looked at it.

I think the dam had broken for her as well. Hadn't we, after all, done everything but fuck? She took me by the hand and led me to the top bench. She sat with her back to the wall, opened her legs and asked me to fuck her. There was no hesitation on my part. I get down on my knees and slowly pushed my cock toward her vagina until she took it in her hand and placed the tip of it at the entrance to her vagina. I had only to push and we would be fucking for real. With a moment's hesitation, I pushed forward and finished the deed. I looked her in the eyes with my cock buried in her up to my balls. She kissed me as I began sliding in and out of her.

Our first fuck was short. Apparently, we both found it beyond sexual. She didn't even rub her clitoris before coming. As she began to come, I tipped over the edge and shot sperm into her. It was as though I hadn't yet come today. The spasms went on and on until finally I reached a point where I could see again. The climax had been blinding.

As I pulled out of her vagina, my stepmother let out a little whimper as though she was losing something. "That was like being fucked for the first time," she said as she lay back against the wall.

Betty had used the camera to capture the event for future generations. It would join the others in a scrapbook that Betty used to warm cold winter nights when conversation was lagging.

After we reached a state of semi-coherence, we decided that we would use the sauna for its intended purpose and take more steam. We also washed ourselves of the semen that had accumulated. Then we all ran to the lake for one more dip to cool off both literally and figuratively.  

Chapter Seven

I always worked at the station on Monday nights and some of the other nights of the week as well. This was no exception. When I arrived, Charlie was just closing out the day's receipts and getting the bank bag ready. I picked up a broom and began my first task of the evening: sweeping and emptying garbage. The garage stalls were their usual mess. When I finished in the garage, I moved to the register area where Charlie was just getting ready to leave for the day.

"You and Rebecca did a great job of cleaning and getting rid of garbage on Saturday," he said with no hint of knowing about my having fucked his wife on the dump run. "I think that's a job for you two from now on."

"OK, boss, sounds good."

With that, Charlie said good night and drove toward his house. I continued to clean the register area and put things where they belonged. I couldn't help but think that Charlie was about the biggest housekeeping slob that I knew. Just as that thought was running through my mind, the pump bell rang; someone needed gas.

I walked out to the pump drive through and saw a car that I knew; it was a small community, and I knew most of the cars in it. The woman behind the wheel lived about a half mile away and on the lake where Betty lived, but across the lake from her. Her name was Mary and she was a very attractive woman who was about thirty-five years old. She had a way of smiling that said more than the fact that something amused or pleased her. She was married to a much older man who rarely left the farm.

I walked to her window and said "Hi." She smiled up at me and said "Hi" back. She was wearing a low cut blouse that showed off the tops of her breasts. She smelled very good. Her dress was either very short or had ridden up under her. She asked me to fill the car with gas and check the oil. I started running gas into the tank, then walked to the front to open her hood. I couldn't find the opening latch. She got out and came up to help. She bent down to find it when I noticed that her blouse was lower than it had been. When she leaned down, I could clearly see her nipples. Once she found the latch, she smiled again and got back into her car. I checked the oil; it was full. I told her that the oil was OK, and then turned to get the window washing spray and towels. I sprayed the cleaner onto the bug-spattered windshield on her side and began to wipe. While doing this, I looked down at her legs and saw that her dress was pulled up much higher than it had been and her legs were apart which gave me a view of her panties. This was no accident, I thought.

Now my cock was coming to life, even after the day's activities. I walked to the other side. Her open legs appeared to follow me. I took a lot longer at the job than was required, but her windshield was very clean.

With the windshield cleaned and the hose out of the tank, I returned to her window and told her how much it would be. Her blouse seemed to have been unbuttoned even further, if that was possible. She gave me a large bill that I would have to change.

I walked into the office to get her change, and when I turned away from the register to go back to her car, I saw that she had followed me inside.

"You're Bill, aren't you?" she asked. I know your stepmother quite well, but we don't get out much, so I don't get to know people like I should."

"Yes, I'm Bill, and you're Mary, aren't you? I've seen you around but only enough to learn your name."

"Were you interested in me for a reason?"

"Just male curiosity, I guess."

"It wouldn't have anything to do with you finding me attractive, would it?"

"I think that you're very attractive, Mary, but it was mostly just curiosity."

Her blouse was still exposing most of her breasts, and I was having a problem hiding the fact that my cock was trying get out for air.

"Do you have my change there?"

"Yes."

"Would you give it to me so I can go home?"

I was forced to come out of hiding and confront the fact that I was about to embarrass us both, or at least me.

As she took the change, she looked down at the bulge in my pants and licked her lips. Then she did something that I will always remember. She ran a finger along one side of her blouse opening and slowly pulled it aside until her nipple was almost exposed. She must have known that I had already seen both of them. She looked at me and continued pulling until her nipple was fully exposed.

"Do you like my breast, Bill?"

"Yes, it's beautiful."

"Would you like to see both of them?

"Yes I would."

She then looked out onto the drive to make sure there was no one out there. When she turned around, she pulled her blouse off her shoulders and stood there fully exposed to me.

For a woman of thirty-five or so, her breasts seemed to be those of a woman of Shelly's age. They were, however, smaller than the few I had seen up close and not on paper. They drooped just slightly, which gave them a very sexy fullness on the bottom. Her nipples were pink against her lightly tanned skin. There was no apparent tan line on either one.

"Would you like to touch them, Bill?"

"Yes I would."

I walked toward her with my hands out, hands that weren't the cleanest, and put one over each breast. I found her nipples and turned them between my fingers. She didn't react at all.

"Would you like to feel something else, Bill?"

"Oh, yes I would. But I'm alone here, and if someone comes I'll have to wait on them."

"Let's hang out the closed sign for as long as this takes."

"OK, that sounds like it would work. There isn't much business this time of night, anyway."

I put the closed sign up and turned off the pump lights. She led me to the café area that was dark except for the light filtering in from the yard light out front.

When she stopped at a stool, Mary turned and started to pull her dress off. Under her dress, she had on only skimpy panties. She pulled the panties down and stood there naked. Like her breasts, there was no tan line anywhere. The hair around her vagina was meticulously trimmed. There was a short strip of strawberry blond hair just above it; it did nothing to hide her glistening crack. Her body was better than any I had seen in the glossiest magazine. She should have modeled for one of them, and maybe she did and I didn't yet know it.

"Are you going to get undressed or just stand there with your tongue hanging out?"

I quickly began getting out of my clothes. When I was done I felt a little odd being in the café where I served customers and was about to fuck a relative stranger. However, when I stood and faced Mary, all doubt vanished. She took hold of my cock, which had been standing at full staff since I laid eyes on her breasts at the pumps.

With little effort, I lifted her onto a stool. Then I moved between her open legs. Her vagina was wet to the touch of the head of my cock. I ran it up its middle and over her clitoris. She jumped when I made contact. I moved it down and pushed.

Ten minutes ago, I was pumping gas into her car, now I was pumping my cock into her vagina. She seemed to like my cock and showed it by starting to moan as soon as it was all the way in. Before I had gone in and out once, she had reached down and begun to masturbate. I found a breast with my mouth and sucked as I fucked her. Only about two minutes passed before she began to come. She told me to fuck and suck her. This drove me to climax and I shot a load of semen into her. It took a minute or so to recover and allow us to stand and get dressed.

"Did you like fucking me?"

"Yes, very much." Then I remembered that I should have asked her if I should wear a condom.

"No, I'm on the pill, so I can't get pregnant. Would you like to fuck me again?"

"Yes."

"OK, but I have to leave now. We can get together some other time. I go down to one of the cabins every afternoon and paint. The door faces Betty's. Why don't you go to Betty's tomorrow afternoon and check me out with her scope? I have a scope in the cabin as well. Maybe we can get together that way if you don't mind."

Mary then pushed me gently back and out of her. My cock had begun to stiffen in her while she talked to me, and as it pulled out, it pointed straight out once again.

"Your cock seems to have a mind of its own when around a woman, Bill."

"What do you mean? Have you seen it before?"

"Yes, several times. I've watched you with several different women at Betty's and on the north beach. It was very exciting watching you. That's why I came for gas when you would be alone. I wanted to join the women who seem to find your cock stimulating. I must say that I certainly do. It's not as big as Jason's, but you have a way of employing it that makes up for size. Actually the size of your cock exceeds that of most men's, and the size of the head is very stimulating."

"Employing" wasn't a word I would have thought to use when describing fucking a woman, but who was I to question one of these women, especially one whose leg my semen was now running down.

"You've fucked Jason?"

"Yes, he has helped around the farm in more ways than one."

"Does your husband mind that you're getting it on with local guys?"

"I don't know. He has a physical problem that prevents him from having a very effective erection. When we have sex, he gives me oral and uses a dildo. It feels great, but not like the real thing, and certainly not like the cock of an eighteen year old boy."

With that, she got dressed, gave me a kiss, and left. There was only one more customer that night, and he actually wanted gas. I closed and went home wondering what had happened.  

Chapter Eight

The next morning was clear and sunny when I woke up. The house was quiet which meant that my father had left for work and my stepmother was either gone or outside.

I lay in bed thinking about how life was unfolding for me. The usual morning hard on hadn't disappointed me. My cock was sticking out of my underwear, as it usually was when I woke up. Then my door opened and my stepmother walked in. She wasn't wearing much, only her crotchless panties and bra that left her nipples exposed.

"Good morning, Bill, did you have a good night at work?"

"Yeah, it was the usual."

"I just talked to Betty who said that she had talked to Mary about your night. Mary was very impressed with you."

"I was pretty impressed with her, too."

My stepmother walked to my bed and sat down on the edge. She pushed the covers off me and said, "My goodness, aren't you just Mr. Ever Ready?" She reached toward my cock and wrapped her fingers around it. Then she leaned down and took it in her mouth. I hadn't taken a shower since I fucked Mary, so she probably tasted some of Mary on me. She didn't seem to mind.

She then laid down with her back to me. She pushed her ass into my cock, bending slightly forward. It wasn't easy to do, but she managed to slip my cock into her vagina from behind. I reached around, took a nipple between two fingers, and massaged it. I pushed into her as far as possible and pulled out. We slowly adjusted our position so I could penetrate her to the base of my cock. I was slamming into her when the phone beside my bed rang. She reached up and picked up the receiver as though it was the most natural thing in the world to talk on the phone while being fucked by her son, or anyone, for that matter.

1...7891011...40