X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was apparent at that time that Richard was now in fear for his life. He pulled out of Jocelyn and rolled off the bed, grabbed his pants and tried to cover himself. A condom was still gangling from his cock. I told him that I'd already seen his cock in my wife, so that the effort was probably futile. He still got dressed as quickly as possible. When he was done, I told him to sit down so we could talk. Jocelyn just pulled herself up on the bed and lay back on some pillows. She made no attempt to cover herself. I told Richard that I wasn't angry with him and that I understood why he would want to fuck my wife since she was beautiful and very sexual. He ended up thanking me and leaving with his dignity and an invitation to return. He was asked to call first to make sure the kids we in school.

"After Richard left, I could no longer hide the fact that my cock was as hard or harder than it had ever been. Watching my wife fucking another man was a big turn on for me. I quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed. Jocelyn slid down and opened her legs. I slid into her cunt; it was very slippery. Apparently, Jocelyn liked being watched, because she nearly wore me out that day. We never looked back and our sex life has never been better. We place no limits on what we will try; although I don't care for acts of blatant homosexuality, don't buy into incest or pedophilia or sadism. Jocelyn doesn't draw the line where it comes to fucking women, though. I found through that one incident when I came home too early that watching Jocelyn and another woman fucking is just about orgasmic. In fact, I have come while watching. She now shares that with me. She likes to watch me with other women.

"Betty told us all about you and that you plan to go to a local J.C. this fall. How about the University, the classes will probably be harder, but you'll get started in the four year system from the start. In addition, there will be the benefit of Jocelyn. I'm told by the students who are fucking her that there's nothing like fucking your professor, especially if she is as beautiful as she is."

By the time our little conversation ended, Rose and Jocelyn were walking up the beach toward us. They both wore smiles. We dried off and dressed and talked some more. By the time we parted, we knew each other fairly well and agreed that we should get together again. Jocelyn gave me a very sexually charged kiss before we parted. I must admit that my cock was probably up for one more event that afternoon.

After Spencer and Jocelyn drove away, I walked with Rose to her car. When she got in, I bent down and kissed her once again. I couldn't help but fondle one of her breasts as I did so. Reaching inside a halter-top was like finding a great present under the tree, something that you've always wanted. We talked about how we could continue this and agreed that we could manage. We also agreed that I should continue dating and fucking Shelly.

It was with sincere reluctance that I stood and let Rose drive away. My cock was now straining against my shorts as I drove toward home, satisfied but up for more. This sex thing was great. Once the door was open, there was no turning back.  

Chapter Five

As I drove home, the memory of the photos of my stepmother and Jason crossed my mind. As I passed his driveway, I thought, why not.

I turned my car around and drove into Jason's drive. There was one car in the drive in front of the garage. There was no one outside. I walked to the door and knocked. Jason's mother came to the door and greeted me with a big smile. She said that Jason was on the lake with his father fishing for bass. She thought that they were on the north end. That's where Rose and I had been, but we hadn't seen them.

Jason's mom's name was Agnes. I thought that was a very old sounding name. She said that they probably would be too much longer since dinner was about ready and asked me to come in and wait. I walked past her as she held the door open. I wondered if she knew that her son was fucking my stepmother.

"Jason tells me that you're going to the J.C. this fall. He has decided to go to the University."

"Actually, something has just happened that may persuade me toward the University. I met some people this afternoon who both teach there, and they suggested that I apply."

"Are those Betty's friends?" she asked.

"Yes they are. They're staying with Betty this weekend. I met them at the north end of the lake while I was swimming."

"They're very nice people. We've visited with them at Betty's from time to time. I like them a lot. I especially like Spencer; he's so smart and funny.

"Yes, I see what you mean. However, I like Jocelyn too. She's acts like she's my age, so she's easy to know."

"I know what you mean. Jason thinks that of her too. He spends a lot of time with them when they're up. He goes to Betty's almost every day when they are there."

"I've been doing some work at Betty's lately. I really like her. I've known her for as long as I can remember, but I just recently found out how much fun she is."

"Oh, that's great. What kind of things do you do with her that is so much fun?"

"We swim after work, that sort of thing."

Agnes was standing across the kitchen from me when she asked that question. After asking it, she walked across to where I stood. She leaned against the counter where I was standing and leaned her butt back into it. Given that I'd never exchanged a word with her except to respond to questions during a short visit with my parents present, she was now acting very peculiar. Could this be another woman to add to the list?

Agnes let her hand graze mine as it hung by my side. Then she took my hand and lifted it up toward her mouth.

"You have beautiful hands, Bill. I'll bet they give women a lot of pleasure, don't they?"

Agnes then took the middle finger of my hand and put it in her mouth. She sucked it for a short time while looking at me. She then took my hand and placed it on her right breast. I willingly squeezed her breast and working the palm around. There were buttons down the front of her dress, which I began to work on while she untied her apron. When her dress was unbuttoned to her waist, I pulled the top down over her shoulders. She wore a matronly bra; she was, after all, a matron in my view. Her breasts were full and about as big as Rose's. She reached behind and undid the bra's clasp.

There are breasts, and then there are breasts. I had seen a lot of dirty magazine and many breasts on paper in my life, but I wasn't prepared for Agnes' breasts. They were almost completely round and milky white. Her nipples were large and long and surrounded by dark brown areolas that had small bumps on them. I looked forward to putting my cock between them.

While I fondled her breasts, Agnes unzipped my pants and struggled to get my erect cock out. It was no small task. I undid my belt and the top button of my pants before it would show itself. Agnes thought that my cock was great. At least her actions said that she did. She sank to her knees, put her mouth around it, and began seesawing her mouth back and forth. She took almost all of its length as she did this. I thanked my stars that I had already come more than once recently, so I didn't come as quickly as I would otherwise have.

I wanted to explore Agnes a little further, which was hard to do with her on her knees and me standing. I gently pulled her up and she immediately clamped her lips to mine. While she was sucking on my mouth, I reached under her dress and felt up toward her crotch where I found that she didn't have on panties. Her vagina was almost smooth and the crack in it was wet. I slid a finger into her and she moaned on my mouth. I broke away from her mouth and bent to suck on one breast while fucking her with my finger.

"I want you to put this in me," Agnes said as I fingered her and she worked my cock back and forth.

Agnes pulled her dress around her waist and pushed herself onto the counter. She opened her legs, showing her vagina. It was shaven smooth and it was glowing pink. Its lips were swollen so that they stood out. I reached toward it and pulled the area above back just a little which exposed her clitoris. Even her clitoris was extraordinary. It was almost a miniature cock. I bent down and put my mouth to her crotch. I licked up the center of it from bottom to top then stopped at her clitoris. Agnes moaned and pushed on the back of my head as I began to suck on this miniature cock.

"Oh, fuck. No one has ever done that to me. Keep doing that."

I then slid two fingers into her vagina and began to move them as I sucked. It took what seemed no time before Agnes began to push harder into my mouth and moaning louder. She then came with enough force to push me backwards. She caught me around the head with her hands and pulled me back in. I was near suffocation before she let go the grip she had on my head.

"Put it in me now."

I stood up and moved between her thighs with my cock standing out as though it hadn't already been inside two other women today. Agnes took my cock in her hand and guided me into her. She was loose, so the task was easy.

I'd learned in my short sex life that there were subtle and not so subtle differences in women's vaginas. Shelly's was tight because she hadn't been sexually active for long, nor had she given birth. The older women were looser, but there was a certain silky character to them. Agnes had a very silky vagina and she knew what she liked.

We were in perfect positions, given my height. I could slide into her while standing and not have to hold anything up, including my upper body. I had my hands behind her ass and pulled her to me while I rammed my cock into her.

Agnes moaned the entire time that we fucked. Toward the time I showed signs that I was about to come, she reached between us and massaged her clitoris. Then I came as if it was the first time today. Agnes pulled me into her as hard as she could with her legs.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me. I've wanted this. Now fuck me."

When we were completely done with the spasms and the dream state that follows coming, I pulled out of her. She slid off the counter with my help and stood there looking like she might have just survived a tornado. Her dress was bunched up around her waist and her top was down, exposing her breasts. She held the dress up for a while, long enough for me to see that my semen was running down her legs.

"Let's get cleaned up before the guys get back," Agnes said.

We went into her bath and washed. She used a washcloth to clean my cock and then used the same cloth to clean semen from her vagina and legs. While I pulled up my underwear and pants, Agnes went into her bedroom to change her clothes and to put on panties; I followed her. When she took the panties from her drawer, I noticed a Polaroid camera with a small box beside it.

"Agnes, you said that you had wanted this. What did you mean?"

"I've known about your stepmother fucking Jason, and I thought it only right that I get in on the fun."

"Is that why you didn't have panties on?"

"Yes. I saw you drive in, the guys were gone and I was horny. I took them off with the plan to seduce you. Of course, I knew it wouldn't take much to seduce you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Betty is a good friend as is your stepmother. Betty told me about your sexual prowess. It was something that I just had to have. Then there was what went on in the north end of the lake today. We have a spotting scope in the front window. We use it for various things. Today I used it to see what was going on up there since I saw three cars drive up and none came back. You would be surprised what a spotting scope will do."

Agnes didn't seem as though she was out to get anyone. She just seemed like she wanted to experience sex with a young guy. I was lucky enough to be that guy.

"You also said that my stepmother is fucking Jason."

"Yes, but that was my doing. Your stepmother and Betty and I were at Betty's one day when the subject of sex came up. It did a lot when we were at Betty's. We began discussing how best to educated our sons about sex. First, we decided that Betty would be a great sex educator since she wasn't married and had no kids. She was all for it. But your stepmother said that she and I shouldn't be deprived of the pleasure of educating them. I agreed and we decided that we should arrange a situation where she and Jason were alone, and go from there. We agreed that the perfect situation would be a swimming date with you, her and I, but you and I would have to decline at the last minute. Of course, you knew nothing about it. When the day came, your stepmother came over, but I told them that I had just been called to a meeting at the church that I couldn't miss, but I insisted that they go ahead and swim and that I'd be back as soon as possible. Your stepmother told Jason that you and your father had decided to do something else, and that you couldn't come either.

Your stepmother said that as soon as they were in the lake she began to swim around Jason in a playful way that might get him thinking about things other than swimming. She said that she dove down and tried to swim between his legs but had to pry them apart to get through. It seems he wasn't getting it.

She was at a loss about what to do, so she just swam up behind him and grabbed him around the middle with her arms and rubbed her breasts against his back. This seemed to get some reaction because she swept her hand down as though by accident and brushed against a lump in his suit.

This was promising, so she went a bit further: she told Jason that she dared him to swim nude. At first, he was reluctant, but he finally caught on that he could look at a real woman without clothes and not be mortified. He reached down and pulled his suit off and lifted it up for her to see. He then threw it onto the dock. Your stepmother then peeled her suit down over her breasts and off her legs while Jason looked on.

Although they were still in the water past their chests, it was apparent that your stepmother was naked. This had the hoped for effect on him. Your stepmother swam to Jason and again dove between his legs. This time they were open and his cock was standing tall. She took it in her hand as she passed through.

When your stepmother surfaced, Jason was greeted with a real woman pressed against him, her breasts within reach of his hands and mouth. Your stepmother reached down and began to work on his cock some more, then she wrapped herself around his middle and attempted to get him inside her. Before she was able to get him in, Jason came. She said that he apologized for what he had done.

Your stepmother hugged him and brought his mouth to one of her breasts, on which he sucked. It didn't take long before Jason was ready to try again.

Your stepmother said that by that time she was so ready to fuck that she almost pulled him into her. Instead of trying to do it in the water, she took him onto the shore and into the boathouse where she laid back on some life vests. Jason stood over her and waited to be told what to do. She held up her arms and beckoned him to lie on her, which he did. He held himself up with his hands while she guided his cock into her. She told me that it was the biggest cock she had ever had in her. She doubted that a virgin would have been able to take it. Jason slid all the way into her and just stayed there. Your stepmother said that she told him to start to slide in and out without completely leaving her vagina. Jason was fast learner. He was so anxious to come again that your stepmother had to remind him that she wasn't going to disappear if he slowed down.

She told him about her clitoris as he was fucking her. She said that his cock felt great, but that she would have to rub her clitoris to climax. She reached between them and began to masturbate and in no time, she came. She told me that Jason seemed unaware that women actually had orgasms like men.

When your stepmother began to come, she said that Jason also came and drilled as hard into her as he could. It was as though he was trying to get into her womb. She said that his cock was so big that he hit the bottom of her vagina and touched her cervix. Since your stepmother is on the pill, she didn't mind that he wasn't wearing a condom. His ejaculation was like nothing she had experienced. Jason was the first very young man she had ever fucked and the first virgin.

Jason just stayed in her with his cock again growing inside her. After a short time, he began to fuck her again without ever leaving her vagina. That, too, was a first for her.

They managed to fuck two more times before they became concerned that someone would come and catch them. They went to the boathouse and did it the last time. She said that she told Jason that she needed to get something from her car before they continued. She came back with her Polaroid. She sat it up so that it would catch her on her back with Jason's cock in her. It was set up on a table behind them. She said that the timing was tough because she had to push the timer button, lie down and get Jason into her before the shutter went off. They managed and got a great shot. She made two and gave me one. I now know what she was talking about when she said he had the biggest cock she had ever had inside her."

"My stepmother told you all this?"

"Yes, she, Betty and I have coffee sessions from time to time where we talk about all sorts of things. The main topic, however, is sex. We show our latest pictures and talk about them. That where I first saw you and Betty together. From that day, I looked forward to getting your cock in me. It was worth the wait. You're a great lover even though you're only eighteen."

"I have had some good teachers lately."

We heard a boat motor approaching. Agnes looked out her bedroom window and said that Jason and her husband were coming in to the dock. She pushed me gently away from the window toward the door where we were out of sight from the dock. She reached down and took my crotch in her hand, rubbing my now swelling cock. Given the opening, I reached under her dress and to her crotch, cupping her vagina as we kissed. We didn't have time to continue, although we would have liked to fuck each other on her bed right then.

"We'll continue this at another time. Now, let's go and greet the guys."

We went to the kitchen, arriving just as they were coming up the steps to the house. Jason opened the door and saw me.

"Hi Bill, what's up?"

I noticed that he had a slightly sheepish look on his face as if he was guilty of something. Other than his having fucked my stepmother, there was nothing for which to be guilty.

"I was just driving by and thought that I'd stop in. How was fishing? 'Catch anything?"

"No, we mainly just rode around in the boat. We casted in that bay in the north end for a while. The one around the point from the beach, but they weren't biting."

That bit of information had me a little concerned. Had they been watching Rose, Spencer, Jocelyn and me? If they had, it would add a little more spice to the game. It might leave him wondering if I had fucked his mother while they were gone.

"Jason has agreed to stay for dinner which is just about done" Agnes said.

Since we hadn't discussed dinner, I was a little surprised. I didn't know if I could carry off sitting across from Agnes without giving away our secret in some subtle and some not so subtle ways.

When dinner was ready, we all sat around the table. Agnes said a short prayer, which I found interesting giving that she had recently committed adultery with me. She sat right across from me with Jason and her husband at opposite ends of the table. The tablecloth hung well over the edge of the table, which might help to hide a hard on during the meal.

1...56789...40