XAd, Inc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men unfastened the girls' wrists and took them to another part of the room. Over here were several wood fixtures which Catlin at first couldn't figure out. They had a platform about thirty inches off the floor. The platform was of sanded wood, about sixteen inches wide and four feet long. The platform was held horizontal by a couple of legs near one end and two vertical poles located near the other. The poles stuck straight up four feet beyond the platform where they supported a cross bar nearly six feet in length.

Catlin was led to one of these and positioned standing at the end near the tall poles, facing away. The men lifted her so she was sitting on the platform and moved her to where her ass just rested on the edge. They laid her back so the platform could support her back and head and fastened her wrist cuffs near the floor on the supporting legs at either side. Then they attached short chains to her ankle cuffs and pulled her legs straight up. They spread them widely - very widely - and attached the chains to the overhead cross bar. Catlin decided she was indeed in a good position for rape.

Next the men moved Tyra over to another of the racks, but she was placed facing the platform. Her feet were spread widely and anchored to the floor. Then a padded pillow was placed over the table edge and she was bent forward along it. Her arms were pulled forward and down and anchored. Bent as she was, her ass was the highest point and her spread legs gave full access to her private openings. Two small sections of the platforms were removed letting her breasts hang free.

James and Robert once more began to tug and roll both girls' nipples and soon added clamps. All the men had removed their shirts earlier, leaving them in only the tight fitting pants. Now they removed these and Catlin saw both men had firm erections. She expected to feel that hard tool and desperately wanted it, but Robert had other ideas first. He picked up a leather strap, a little over an inch wide, and proceeded to lash her exposed bottom and thighs. Tyra was receiving similar treatment from James.

After about a dozen hard strokes which left burning red lines across her still sensitive skin, he quit and finally placed his hard tool against Catlin's wet slit. He pushed forward and she was so wet he entered with almost no resistance. Catlin cried out and tried to use her vaginal muscles to suck him in even deeper. He began to work his way in and out, sometimes in hard, direct plunges and sometimes frustratingly slowly. Catlin cried out and tried desperately to respond to his thrusts, but bound as she was, could do little but accept his pace. But that didn't stop her arousal. By the time Robert exploded inside her she had come three times.

As her breathing slowed, she looked over and saw that James was pounding into Tyra with equal zeal. When he came, too, Catlin thought they might be released, but once again the men had other plans. Or rather did Edward and William who took their places. By the time they had finished John and Thomas had entered with the two maids, still naked and bound. They took their turns with the two girls. Then James and Robert switched with Robert plunging into Tyra and James fucking her for a long time before he finally came. Catlin lost track of how many times she came but it was more than once with each man. And still she felt aroused.

When Linda brought over Anne, her hands bound behind her back, and leaned her down between Catlin's legs, she was unprepared. Catlin had no attraction to girls and wouldn't have dreamed she would ever be interested in them. She nearly called the "Yellow Flag" code as Anne's tongue approached her clit, but suddenly realized she wanted to feel this. With more astonishment than anything else she let the woman began to toy with her slit and soon found herself coming again. When Anne finished and Linda, now totally naked herself, took her place between her legs, Catlin didn't even stop to be surprised.

Before releasing the two women, Robert removed the plugs and Catlin was surprised to be left with a strange empty feeling. After their cuffs were removed, everyone went over to the small door in the corner. As they entered Catlin saw that it concealed a large modern bathroom. There were four toilet stalls, a couple of sinks, and a large, open shower area.. Everyone, now naked, showered with a lot of extra help between men and women.

After they had dried off, Robert said, "It's getting late and we have a lot of activities planed for the week, so I think we should consider bed." He turned towards Catlin and Tyra. "I hope you two have found this enjoyable?"

Both enthusiastically told him they had. Catlin said, "I can't believe how much I did. I've never even come close to anything like this before, but I loved every second of it. I look forward to a lot more."

Tyra added, "I have played some of these games before, but only with one man at a time and not quite to this extent. I loved it, too, and want more. A lot more."

Robert smiled at them. "You'll definitely get your wish. A lot more. Now I'll also tell you, in case you haven't already guessed, that for the entire time you're here you will be kept naked and usually in bondage. You'll be tied to your bed at night and don't expect to sleep straight through. You will be available for any of us and we will probably take advantage of it. So let's put your cuffs back on and we'll take you upstairs.