Xanadu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

Jade's own fingers stroked the inside of her thigh, and every part of Jasmine wanted to open up to her like a flower to the morning sun, but she knew that she would lose quickly if she allowed her legs to part. Jade had been playing this game for the Immortal Khan's amusement for many years while Jasmine was still undergoing the harem training, and she rarely lost. If she could get her fingers inside Jasmine's pussy, she would quickly have Jasmine moaning in pleasure...and the first one to moan would be sentenced to a year in the Web of Silken Bliss. Jasmine had already spent three years there in the last century, and she understood that it was ironically named. She needed to be the one to make Jade moan.

The Eternal Emperor did not play this game every night, of course. Sometimes whole years passed in other amusements, and the Web of Silken Bliss hung empty, its prisoners all pardoned. But he had been enjoying the entertainment of the duels of late. Jasmine felt honored to be selected, even as she tried to avoid losing. The honor of selection was one thing, but the honor of victory, of servicing the cock of the Immoral Lord...Jasmine shivered at the thought. No. She had to remain focused. If she spent too much time thinking of that pleasure, she would be hung in the Web of Silken Bliss for a year and his cock would be out of her reach that whole time. She had to win.

She traced slow, tickling spirals around Jade's belly button, watching the other woman's eyes glaze just a little with desire. Jasmine had been trained to please both men and women over her time in the harem, just as the men had been trained to please women as well as other men. The Undying Khan's appetites were many, his imagination limitless, and they had nothing but time to spend inuldging it. And that was just as it should be. She had seen over a century of service to his immortal glory, now. She looked forward to centuries more.

Jade's fingers, though, made it seem as though the next year of her service would be in the Web of Silken Bliss. They stroked at the delta of her thighs, leaving Jasmine panting for breath. Her own attempts at seduction were forgotten now, she held herself perfectly still in an effort to control the raging fires within her cunt. She knew she was on the defensive now, but if she could only clear her mind, just for a moment...

But Jade's fingers would not stop, and only the fact that the Immortal Zhenjin Khan was drinking in her struggles like wine helped to allay her shame. She knew that he took delight in the loser's loss as well as the victor's victory, knew that he was watching, aroused, waiting for that final moan of surrender, and only the thought of a year away from his glorious presence kept her from delivering it to him. Jasmine closed her eyes, trying to just still her tongue a moment longer...

But Jade had found her weakness now, Jasmine's traitorous legs uncoiling under those perfect caresses, and those fingers slid into the slickness of her cunt with practiced ease. It felt so good now, rubbing her clit, making her mind reel with pleasure, and Jasmine could scarcely contain that joy, those glorious sensations Jade's practiced fingers elicited, and she could feel her resistance melting away, knew that this would be an orgasm worth a year in the Web of Silken Bliss...

YEAR ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FOUR:

Jade held a sponge to Jasmine's lips, letting her suck gratefully at it. "You are due to be released tomorrow," she said, looking up at the girl suspended in the air by dozens of silken cords, each one tying off her body, holding just a little bit of her weight so that she almost floated in the air. "I think the Undying Khan might just have us duel again that very night! He thought you lost wonderfully."

Jasmine tried to keep perfectly still, despite the shivering ecstasy of the thought. One of the ropes wound around the others in a delicate pattern, so tightly threaded that any motion of any part of her body caused it to quiver; after it completed its spider-web travel through the other ropes, it wound directly between her thighs, pressed tightly up against her clit. Any struggle, any motion, even the shiver of bliss caused the rope to quiver upon her, and once it began to vibrate, her own writhing bade it continue. Many was the day that she had orgasmed again and again, helpless to the motions of her own body, until she had passed out from exhaustion.

Jade reached up and gave the silken threads a tug. "See you tomorrow, Jasmine," she said, watching the helpless girl's shudders of pleasure begin. Throughout the Web of Silken Bliss, Jasmine's movements set off the other girls into their own quivers of rapture.

The Immortal Emperor did not look in on the Web often, but when he did, he was always pleased with what he saw.

YEAR TWO HUNDRED TWENTY:

Jasmine knelt next to three other women of the harem, but she was the only one who spoke. "Greetings, august warrior. The Immortal Emperor Zhenjin Khan thanks you for your services this harvest, and as his reward, he bids you to take of our pleasure for the next three days and three nights."

The man who stood before them disrobed, revealing an already-erect penis. Jasmine did not know exactly what the men of Xanadu did to earn their 'rewards' from the Eternal Khan; she did not know how they learned to accept service, whether it differed from the women or not. It did not matter. They all had their roles to play in the Never-Dying King's city, and it did no good to question the wisdom of the Perfect Lord. She only knew that for the next three days and nights, her role was to pleasure this man with all the arts she had learned in over a century.

He strode to one of the other women first, though, walking around behind her and pressing her head down, raising her buttocks so he could take her from behind. Jasmine waited where she was. Later, after things had become less formal, she could feel free to approach him, but these first moments had a ritual all their own. Jasmine merely watched the other girl get fucked roughly, the man's motions urgent and intense. She knew from long experience that the men's visits to the harem were not so infrequent as to frustrate, and yet not so often as to go unappreciated. Her lover for the next three days had probably built up quite an appetite.

The girl knew how to work him, though. Within mere minutes, his breath came in short gasps, his eyes stared ahead, unseeing as he focused on the far more intriguing sense of touch. Jasmine could almost time the orgasm she wrung out of him down to the second, so expert had she become in the arts of pleasure.

He moved to another girl, his member already stiffening almost before he pulled it out of the first. Jasmine knew then that he was one of the elder children of Xanadu, one who had already steeped himself deeply in the airs of the legendary kingdom. He would have stamina, this one. No wonder none of the girls that he had been given were less than two hundred years old; a hundred-year-old girl would be fucked to exhaustion before even two days had passed. He would probably not even stop to sleep during their intercourse. The August Khan's judgment in selecting the rewards for his subjects was truly wise; this man would leave the four of them dizzy with pleasure, their own stamina almost enough to keep up with his but not quite. He would leave the harem thinking of himself as potent and virile, whereas an older woman would match him fuck for fuck.

He came again and moved to Jasmine now, and although he gripped her flesh roughly as he entered her, she felt only pleasure. Immortality and perfect health meant pain was just another sensation to Jasmine; perhaps more intense than some, but the very intensity was what made it blend perfectly with the more sensual feel of his cock sliding in and out of her. None but the immortals of Xanadu could understand exactly how to mix pain and pleasure so expertly. His hands, twisting and fondling her nipples as they fucked, played a symphony on her body. She sighed softly, thanking the Immortal Khan for his wisdom in arranging things. She had been teased and tormented this last week, kept from orgasm until she needed him as badly, as swiftly as he wanted her. Their sex was fast, urgent, and he knew that it would please her this way. He had been trained to please a woman as well, after all. Her orgasm hit hard, and she knew his would not be long behind.

She felt his seed spurt inside her, but she knew that it would find no purchase. More of the magic of Xanadu; by the Immortal Emperor's decree, there would be no children here. Why have descendants when the current generation would live forever? He pulled out of her, leaving her panting and breathless on the floor, and moved on to the last girl. Once the ritual was ended, they could begin to find more...inventive ways of pleasing him.

Jasmine looked forward to the next three days.

YEAR THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-THREE:

Jasmine rode the dildo up and down, up and down again, her own lubricants having long ago coated the glass until it was slick and its passage into her cunt an easy one. She could not remember how long she had been straddling the fake cock that was set into place; sometimes, she drifted into a semi-conscious haze that passed for sleep, but even then, the movements had become automatic. A hundred years ago, she would perhaps have collapsed from fatigue after a day or two of pleasure, but the air of Xanadu had worked its magic deeply on her since then. She no longer knew exhaustion, fatigue, numbness or soreness. The Undying Khan had chosen her for service in the Garden of Fragrant Delight to demonstrate to her exactly that.

So she simply squatted upon her "lover", pumping up and down, letting the pleasure consume her thoughts, knowing only that she had been ordered by the Immortal Emperor, Zhenjin Khan, to pleasure herself until he commanded her to cease. All around her, the scents of other women filled the air, the musky scent of their juices wafting into her own nostrils and increasing her own arousal. She did not wonder when the Eternal Lord would command her to stop. She did not think of anything at all. She simply pumped her hips in constant, ceaseless motion, reveling in the sensation of being perfectly obedient.

Jasmine's moans mingled with those of the other women. They, too, knew nothing but obedience.

YEAR THREE HUNDRED SIXTY:

"Again," Jasmine said, her fingers curling into Lily's hair as she pressed the new girl's face into her crotch once more.

She felt Lily's hot breath on her clit as the girl said, "Yes, Madame," her speech muffled by such close contact with Jasmine's flesh. She had clearly never pleasured a woman before; her first fumbling attempts at licking Jasmine to orgasm had inspired amusement more than arousal. But the training of the courtyard had rendered her pliant enough that she was a willing student, and the only way to learn was by doing. She felt the strokes of Lily's tongue on her labia, teasing the arousal out of her bit by bit, and idly admired the girl's improvement after only a few short hours of service. But it would be another year of training before Jasmine would release the girl from her room.

Sometimes, the Eternal Emperor's service was more pleasant than others.

YEAR FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY:

"Pick up that rock, Lotus, you useless slut!" Jasmine lashed out with the whip at the girl's naked back. Lotus was new to the courtyard, only a day or two removed from her service as the Immortal Khan's storyteller, and she continued to insist her name was 'Candace'. But Jasmine knew that it was her duty as overseer to teach her otherwise.

"I...yes, Madame." Lotus might still be sulky and petulant, but she already knew the proper responses for one of the Eternal Lord's subjects. She lifted the rock, struggling under its weight, and began to haul it across the courtyard. Jasmine knew that she could lift that same rock with one hand now, but Lotus had barely started breathing the air of Xanadu. She even still needed food and drink, something Jasmine was now allowed only on special occasions.

Jasmine watched Lotus set the rock down on the pile, where it joined some forty others. Staggering under the weight, Lotus inadvertently caused one of the small piles to topple over. She tried to right them, but already Jasmine's hand brought the whip down on her.

Jasmine felt no guilt as she whipped Lotus, screaming abuse at the terrified girl. She knew that this, too, was obedience to the will of the Undying Emperor. And obedience to his glorious will was the only important thing.

YEAR FIVE HUNDRED:

"Miriam?" Jasmine knelt prostrate before Zhenjin Khan, the Undying, the Eternal, the Perfect Emperor, and waited for him to acknowledge her presence. "Miriam? Miriam, are you listening?" She stared at the floorboards, prepared to wait as long as needed for the Glorious Khan to call upon her. "Jasmine?" he said. Finally, he had called her name. She looked upon his presence.

"Yes, my Glorious Emperor?" she asked.

"It has been five hundred years, Jasmine, since you entered the service of Zhenjin Khan. Today, you have become one of the true immortals of Xanadu. Do you remember what that means, Jasmine?"

Jasmine tried to cast her mind back, to the day when she first set eyes upon the Glorious Khan. She remembered an icy mist, a world of snow...that was the world beyond Xanadu, she knew. Beyond that was another world, but it was lost to her memory. She knew only service to the Undying Khan now. "No, My Lord. I am sorry to have failed you."

"You have not failed me, Jasmine. You have done just as I wished, all without knowing." Her heart sang to hear those words of praise. "I shall tell you now, Jasmine. Today is the day that you may leave my service. You may go to the world outside. You may stay there as long as you wish."

"Out--outside?" Jasmine's eyes went wide, like a frightened child's. If the Undying Lord was pleased with her, why was he exiling her to the world of ice and snow? Was this a further test of her obedience? Did he wish to see if her love for him extended so far that she would willingly leave his presence if commanded? "But...but when can I return, Perfect Emperor?"

He chuckled, as if at a private joke. "You misunderstand, child of Xanadu. I said, 'You may leave'. Not 'You must.' You may leave if you want...or you can stay here, in Xanadu, continuing to serve me in all ways."

Jasmine struggled to understand the concept. She felt like she knelt there forever, trying to wrap her head around the notion. Finally, she spoke. "You mean...I do not have to leave? I can continue to serve you?"

"Exactly."

Jasmine flung herself forward, kissing the Eternal Emperor's feet in heartfelt gratitude. "Thank you," she gasped out between kisses, "thank you for letting me remain in your service, oh Great, oh Mighty, oh Potent and Eternal Khan!" Jasmine knew that she was risking punishment simply through the familiarity of worshipping his feet without being commanded, but on some level, she knew that just this once, the Immortal Khan would understand.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers
12