Xena & Gabrielle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Xena. Only you."

~*~

"Queen Gabrielle, we have to have a talk about a few things," Ephiny said, pulling Gabrielle into her hut so they could chat.

"Okay, Xena is hunting with the others. I suppose we could talk for a little bit," said Gabrielle, as she had a seat before the fire by Ephiny who was one of her closest and dearest friends.

"Gabrielle, I know about you and Xena."

"What do you know?" Gabrielle said, fidgeting with the fringe on her queenly robes which were made with the finest furs of rare mink. She tried to appear innocent and nonchalant, but Ephiny was looking right thru her facade.

"She loves you, and you love her."

"Of course we love each other, we are best friends."

"No..... she LOVES you. The kind of love where you throw someone down on your robes and make wild passionate love to them, hour after hour...." Ephiny spoke, seeing a blush coming to the Queen's fair face. Gabrielle looked so beautiful when she blushed.

"Ephiny!" Gabrielle gasped, her green eyes wide at Ephiny's descriptive words.

"Have you made love to her yet?"

"I can't believe you are asking me this!" Gabrielle cried out, just about to jump up and run out of Ephiny's hut as Ephiny spoke so casually about making love as though they were discussing a hunt or a recipe for nutbread.

"Gabrielle, you know I like women, don't you?"

"Yes, you love all our sisters...."

"No, Gabrielle," Ephiny said with a sigh. "I LOVE women. You know, sometimes I make love to them......"

Gabrielle slowly nodded. Ephiny made no secret that she at times took a woman to her bed. And Ephiny had also told Gabrielle that although she enjoyed making love to women, overall she would prefer to be with a man. Ephiny's main attraction was to men, although with her upbringing here in the Amazon village, she had never had the opportunity to be with a man. Most of the time, Ephiny slept in her hut alone, but sometimes when loneliness struck, she would bring a beautiful woman to her robes for a passionate encounter.

"Don't be shy, Gabrielle. We are friends, sisters. You can ask me anything. I can see you love Xena very much. I know that before your wedding, you were innocent. You had never had a lover before. I can help you......"

"I never made love to my husband. He died before we could......." Gabrielle said with a heavy swallow. "I've never been with a man before."

"Me either. But I want to...." Ephiny said dreamily. "Someday, I will. I'll find a guy.... and we will make wild passionate love. Maybe we will make a baby......" Ephiny then remembered the conversation they had been having and returned to the topic.

"What about Xena? I see the way she looks at you. As though she wants to tie you up and ravish you. Have you and her.......?"

Gabrielle blushed again. "Yes," she said very softly. "I love her so much, Ephiny. I only want to please her. But sometimes... I don't think.... you see, I don't have much experience."

Ephiny smiled knowingly. "It's okay, Gabrielle. I can help. I can be your teacher. Would you like a lesson?"

"Lesson? Do you mean.......?" Gabrielle's eyes went wide. She scooted back a little, misunderstanding Ephiny's offer.

"No, no. I don't mean a physical lesson," she said with a sultry laugh. "Gabrielle, I am not asking you to sleep with me.... what I meant is I can tell you about making love, ways to please Xena...during lovemaking."

"Ohhh... okay...." said Gabrielle with relief, thankful she wouldn't have to fend off Ephiny's attentions. "What is lesson one?"

Ephiny smirked. "The Warrior Princess won't know what hit her." Smiling at the lovely Queen, Ephiny began the lesson.

~*~

Xena felt exhilarated after the hunt. She had loved the thrill of the kill. It was in her blood. This feeling was one she had every time after a good hunt or an intense battle, as though the aftershocks were yet surging along her over-stimulated nerve endings. Her blood was on fire, and she needed something to extinguish the scorching flames..... and that something was Gabrielle. Always before, during her former warlord days, she had taken one of her various lovers when fresh from a fight or after a victorious kill. Her passion had been often viscous, insatiable, and it had never once been denied. Lately Gabrielle hadn't been in the mood for anymore but cuddling. "You better be ready for me, Gabrielle. No one has ever made me wait so long before," Xena breathed as she took her shower in the communal bathing-house of the Amazon village. The others had gone to take the plentiful fresh meat courtesy of the successful hunt to be prepared for the feast. Xena however had been in dire need of a shower. As cool water poured over her skin, fresh from the nearby river, Xena applied soap and luxuriated in her bathing ritual. The Amazons were very resourceful women to have created these showers as well as the other modern conveniences of their village. If Xena didn't have so much wanderlust, she might enjoy staying here for awhile.

"Nope, don't think so," she shuddered, towel-drying her hair. She knew it wasn't time to settle down yet, even though a part of her knew instinctively that staying put might be safest for Gabrielle. The life they lead was quite a dangerous one.

Xena dressed in a long white robe, stepping from the showers. She walked right into Ephiny, who was standing there in the near darkness. "Ephiny, what are you doing here?" Xena asked in surprise.

"I have a message from the Queen," said Ephiny.

"Ohhh you do? Where is Gabrielle? Has she gone to dinner already?"

"No, Gabrielle retired early. She asked that you meet her in the royal chambers."

Xena raised one eyebrow as she reached for her satchel as well as her breastplate. "Thank you, Ephiny." She thought all of this a bit curious, but perhaps Gabrielle wasn't feeling well. She hoped it wasn't the nightmares. Gabrielle had been very upset lately, and Xena had been hoping this visit here with the Amazons would lighten the mood, making Gabrielle more relaxed.

"You're welcome, Xena. Enjoy your night," said Ephiny as she turned on her heel and left the bathing lodge. There was something in Ephiny's tone, but Xena was clueless. She grew more and more concerned about Gabrielle. It wasn't like her beautiful little bard to miss a meal.

"Gabrielle... Gabrielle, what's going on with you now?" Xena wondered as she walked across the village toward the Queen's chambers. It was the largest hut in the village, with many rooms, including a bathing room for the queen, as well as a huge bed upon a raised dais. Although that bed had been made up with fresh furs, Xena couldn't help but wonder about the kinky things that had taken place on that bed in times past, between Queen Cyane and her sexy little servant girl. In fact, kinky things had been about all Xena could think of lately; she was so hot for Gabrielle. She had been patiently waiting for her little bard to feel better.... but she truly didn't think she could wait another day.

"Gabrielle, where are you?" Xena called out, looking all over the entry chamber of the royal hut. There was the ceremonial throne, but it was empty. No Gabrielle. There was no sign of her. Perhaps Gabrielle had gone to bed.

Xena walked into the bedchamber, but again, there was no sign of Gabrielle. "Gabrielle, I'm back!" hollered Xena as she entered the royal bedchamber. The room was empty, the filmy curtains of the bed pulled closed. What a romantic bedroom..... fit for a queen. But where WAS the sexy little queen? Was she hiding?

"Are you hiding from me, Gabrielle?" Xena chuckled, as she swept into the bathing chamber. And there was Gabrielle, within the tub, thousands of bubbles surrounding her as she bathed.

"Hello, Xena," said Gabrielle with a beaming smile. "I was just taking a little bath. I wouldn't hide from you."

Gabrielle then stood up in the tub, and the many bubbles slid down her skin. Xena gasped. Gabrielle's entire body was now silken smooth. She had shaved off every strand of body hair. Xena's blue eyes went wide, moving up to Gabrielle's lovely face. "I'm a true Amazon now, aren't I?" Gabrielle spoke in a sultry voice. "Do you like, Xena?"

"Yes, I...... like very much, believe me. I'm just a bit surprised, that is all," said Xena thickly, as she reached for Gabrielle's small hand, helping her step from the tub.

Gabrielle reached for a thick white towel as she began to dry herself off. "I knew you would," said Gabrielle, knowing how incredibly sexy she must look, naked, wet, and devoid of body hair. "How was the hunt?" Gabrielle then asked.

"It was great," said Xena with a slight smile. "I loved it very much."

"Did you enjoy every minute of it?" Gabrielle asked, her voice sexy as she dropped the towel away from her body, standing there completely naked before the Warrior Princess.

"Ohhh yes, you know me. I love to hunt... and kill things," said Xena, licking her lips as she was looking at Gabrielle's beauty. It had been so long, and she so much longed to touch her little bard.

"Yes, I know you very well. I also know that hunting.... that fighting..... the bloodlust... it turns you on," said Gabrielle, as she took Xena's hand in hers and began leading her toward the bedchamber.

Xena could only nod. She hadn't known that Gabrielle had sensed her secret. She hadn't even been sure how Gabrielle would react to that fact about her. Surely someone as pure and as sweet and innocent as Gabrielle would be appalled by such an admission. But Gabrielle didn't appear appalled at all. She looked absolutely radiant.

"You're a warrior, Xena. I know what excites you," said Gabrielle with a little giggle as she lead Xena toward the bed. Once in the center of the bedchamber, she gave her love a tall glass of wine. "A toast to us," spoke Gabrielle. "I love you, Xena. Thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for waiting."

Gabrielle took a cleansing sip of the wine, watching as Xena did the same. "I knew I could not wait another night, Gabrielle. I want you so much," Xena admitted. She reached for the wine glasses, setting them both aside.

"I don't want you to wait," said Gabrielle, her green eyes shining with desire.

Xena made a growling sound in the back of her throat, practically lunging for Gabrielle. Gabrielle dodged Xena, carefully holding the Warrior Princess back from a potentially passionate embrace.

"Not yet, Xena," said Gabrielle, shaking her blond head. "I am the Queen here.... For now, I am in charge."

Xena hissed in protest, but Gabrielle covered her gorgeous lips with a single finger. "Shhhhh... behave yourself, Warrior Princess. You are my champion and my love. Only you have the honor of sharing my robes, no other. But it has to be as I wish it. Drop your robe to the floor, then lie down upon the bed," commanded Gabrielle in a firm, steady voice.

Xena looked at Gabrielle dumbfounded, because she wasn't used to the authority in the little bard's voice. Usually she gave the orders to the younger woman, not the other way around. And since she had been the more experienced at lovemaking, she had always taken the initiative in their lovemaking as well. Tonight was going to be a new experience... for both of them. Would Xena ever survive this?

Xena decided to play along. If it meant having Gabrielle in her arms, she would do anything at this point.... even play the part of a willing slave girl. A naughty smile curled Xena's lips. "Anything you wish, my Queen," Xena spoke, slowly undoing the tie that held the white robe together. The material fell away and Xena let the robe drop soundlessly to the floor.

Now it was Gabrielle's turn to gulp. She quickly recovered. "Go lie down on the bed," she ordered, pointing to the royal bed which was suspended from the ceiling of the hut by heavy ropes and shaded by thin see-thru curtains.

"Yes, my Queen." Xena climbed into the bed piled in soft robes, lying down upon the expanse of it and awaiting the Queen's next command.

Gabrielle was short of stature, so it was not as easy for her to scale the bed as it had been for Xena. She had to use a climbing apparatus, for although she was Queen, she was smaller than all the Amazon women who had been born into the tribe, and she was in fact the shortest one in the entire village. And now that Xena was here, the Warrior Princess was the tallest of all. Not a true Amazon, but she was Gabrielle's champion, and accepted and respected, just the same.

Xena didn't move when Gabrielle settled herself at the foot of the bed. The ropes were quite sturdy and the bed barely stirred with the weight of both women. Cyane had quite a wild love life, and sometimes the bed had been filled with more than one of her female lovers. Her slave girls were many, for the Amazon Queen had quite an appetite for female flesh.

"Close your eyes, Xena," Gabrielle spoke softly as her eyes drank in every inch of Xena's exposed flesh. She noticed that Xena's dark nipples were hard with excitement and her long legs were slightly parted, exposing the sexy pink secrets below thick dark curls.

Gabrielle slowly ran a soft fingertip up the curve of one long leg, stopping at Xena's silken inner thigh just before the point of Xena's desire. She could smell the scent of Xena's passion, as well as view the glistening skin gathering between her thighs. Xena wanted her. Gabrielle's own desires heightened, knowing that Xena wanted her so very much.

"I missed making love to you, Xena. I truly did," Gabrielle said in a whisper, placing tiny kisses up the arch of Xena's foot. Those kisses then trailed up Xena's leg in the same path her finger had so recently taken. Xena purred deep in her throat, feeling Gabrielle's soft lips moving up, up, up.

"I've never wanted you so much... as I do right now," breathed Xena, her body trembling as Gabrielle's lips ceased to move, just a half-inch from the V of Xena's slightly parted legs.

"How much did you miss me?" Gabrielle asked. "Would you be willing to do something kinky with me? Something wild?"

"Anything, Gabrielle. Anything. I just need you so much," Xena said in a half-growl, wanting to grab Gabrielle tight and toss her down on the bed and have her way with her. The desire was intense and flaming out of control, making her hot and wild with powerful lust.

Gabrielle smiled, quite pleased as she settled herself down beside Xena on the bed. She then reached for Xena, melting into her arms for a kiss. Their tongues twined together in passion, but it wasn't long before Gabrielle pulled back, her fingers resting lightly over Xena's lips to detain her from further passionate kissing.

As Xena began to protest against Gabrielle's fingers, the younger woman spoke. "No, Xena.... I need your kisses..... but lower..." she said in a sexy, yet commanding voice.

"Whatever you wish, my Queen," said Xena eagerly as she made a move to slide down to comply to Gabrielle's lustful wishes.

"No, no... not like that," Gabrielle protested, stopping Xena before she could meet her goal. "That's not the way I want it... I want it like this," she said in a husky whisper. "You on top... turned the other way. I want to taste you too, at the same time."

One of Xena's dark eyebrows popped up as it dawned on her exactly what Gabrielle wanted. What a surprise! Her little bard was quite the kinky little thing. "I thought you would never ask," said Xena eagerly as she maneuvered herself atop the bard. In a moment her glistening slit was less than an inch from Gabrielle's face, her sexy body bowed perfectly so that her own face was settled against Gabrielle's wide open legs. With skillful lips and an exploring tongue, Xena began to taste and tantalize the Amazon Queen.

"Sweet Artemis!!! Dearest Aphrodite!!!....... Ohhhh!" Gabrielle moaned, confused and overwhelmed a bit at first. Her lips parted over Xena's moist feminine flesh as she felt Xena licking and tasting her erotically. It felt so amazing, she could barely concentrate on giving Xena equal pleasure as well. After awhile, she got the hang of it. Every time Xena would lick, she would lick as well, until they were doing it in unison, like a kinky dance, giving each other such sweet ecstasy. Gabrielle lost track at the number of times she came, and still Xena did not stop. She locked her arms tight around Gabrielle's legs, holding her there, her entire being fused to the bard's giving as well as taking sweet pleasure, over and over again. As the minutes passed, Gabrielle gave Xena's inner thigh a tiny bite, making the Warrior Princess jump a little, completely getting her attention. "Are you going to get off now?" Gabrielle asked, her young face now covered in Xena's juices. "I think I'm drowning down here."

Xena laughed throatily, releasing Gabrielle's legs and turning quickly in the royal bed until she settled herself beside the breathless blond queen. She then pulled Gabrielle atop her, loving the sensation of the younger woman's weight upon her as well as their breasts which were pressed together.

"You weren't complaining a moment ago.... were you?" Xena teased, remembering all Gabrielle's sexy screams.

Gabrielle blushed, remembering her passionate cries quite vividly. "I loved every second of it," said Gabrielle, her eyes locked to those of Xena.

"Just so you know, it turns me on when you bite me," said Xena, reaching down and giving the side of Gabrielle's ass a playful slap.

"Pain and pleasure, they go so well together," agreed Gabrielle, licking her lips to wipe away the sticky moisture that was the Warrior Princess's cum.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, little one," Xena chuckled, knowing that she had only given Gabrielle a tiny taste of how kinky and wild she could get.

"Ohhh yeah? I cannot wait to find out," Gabrielle challenged. Sex with Xena was so much fun. She was dying to see what else Xena had up her sleeve.

Xena rubbed her full breasts against Gabrielle's. Her nipples grazed those of the bard's as their bodies were slick with perspiration. Gabrielle shivered, looking up into Xena's azure eyes. "You're full of kinky surprises yourself, Gabrielle. You really took me by surprise tonight. How did you ever learn of such kinky things?" Xena asked as her fingers cradled one side of Gabrielle's lovely face.

"Well, it wasn't in Potedia... I can assure you of that," said Gabrielle with a little smile. "Actually it was Ephiny. She gave me a lesson."

"She gave you a what?" Suddenly Xena looked enraged, and Gabrielle winced a little. She hadn't meant for it to come out like it had sounded. Xena looked like she might punch something.

"What I meant is... she told me about lovemaking... how to please you," Gabrielle quickly said. "She guessed, Xena. She guessed that we are lovers...... and she was just trying to help."

Xena calmed down just a fraction, but still looked like a bit feral. The thought of Gabrielle being with anyone ... especially a beautiful, vibrant woman like Ephiny, left Xena feeling feverish rage. "Is that all she taught you?"

"Xena, Ephiny and I are just friends. I love her like a sister, like I love Lilla. I would never...." Gabrielle stated as her eyes filled up with tears. "Xena, you don't trust me."

Xena rolled off Gabrielle, her nostrils flaring as she struggled to control her jealously. In the past Gabrielle had always seemed quite jealous and at times, stark-raving mad even when Xena had flirted with Ares or kissed various men during their travels. Now Xena totally understood. Ever since Gabrielle had given herself to Perdicus and agreed to be his wife, Xena had been uptight. It was as though she was worried that at any moment, she was going to lose Gabrielle to someone else. Never before had she been jealous with her previous lovers. What she shared with Gabrielle was different than any of her other relationships, and Xena wasn't sure how to deal with this, Gabrielle's intense feelings as well as those of her own.