Xena & Gabrielle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gabrielle, I trust you," Xena spoke, her voice becoming tender as she looked at Gabrielle, seeing tears falling down her lover's cheeks as Gabrielle's eyes became red. "I truly do. I just don't trust anyone else. You are mine. I don't want anyone else to touch you. I just want you to be mine."

"I am yours, Xena," Gabrielle said, as she tried without success to brush her tears away. She didn't want to cry like a child, but it really hurt to think that Xena might think badly of her, as though she would cheat.... as though she didn't REALLY love her. "You have to trust me....... you have to believe I am committed to you... or I just don't see how this is going to work out. I cannot live like this.... your jealously, it's just too much...."

"Gabrielle, I have never loved anyone as I love you.... I just lose my head when I think of anyone else touching you. I'm sorry, Baby," Xena apologized, drawing Gabrielle close and caressing her hair. "I love you...."

Gabrielle choked on a sob, clinging to her lover. She prayed Xena's jealously would ease in time, once Xena was assured she would never look at another with desire. Gabrielle had absolutely no intention of ever sharing passion with anyone but the one she loved.... Xena.

"Xena, I will join with you one day. When I told you that day by the river that I would be yours, I meant it for eternity... from that point on. I never want another... EVER. When the day comes we are joined, I want it to be here... in front of all my sisters...."

Xena hugged Gabrielle tight, taking Gabrielle's lips in a deep, loving kiss as though to seal their vow that someday they would join... and it would be here, among the Amazons. It would be a beautiful and blessed day, the day they became One. Even though that day lay ahead in their future, they were already joined... in their hearts and in their souls. Xena just longed for the day they could make it official. Soon they would go to their families and announce their love, as well as their intentions to join. She knew her mother would be understanding and ecstatic with the news and hoped Gabrielle's family would be accepting as well.

"I love you, Gabrielle. I long for that day as well," Xena said, looking into beautiful green eyes.

"I will announce it at the feast tomorrow. Our sisters will be so happy for us."

Gabrielle hugged Xena tight, trying to forget the earlier conflict between she and her love. She wouldn't let that matter now; tonight was only about their love. Nightmares, jealousy, and other matters would not ruin this night. She fell asleep in the arms of the Warrior Princess, safe from hate and harm.

~*~

The Amazon women had gone to the swimming hole to bathe before the feast. It was a beautiful clear day, very warm and sunny, and everyone was jovial before the bountiful meal. Gabrielle and Xena had gone along hand and hand, not wanting to miss the festivities.

Dozens of beauties dropped their clothes upon the bank as they giggled, diving into the clear water. Xena and Gabrielle joined, visting and laughing with their Amazon friends. "Isn't this so much fun?" Gabrielle asked Xena as they played tag in the water.

Xena brushed up behind Gabrielle and whispered in her ear. "Ohhh yeah, I have never been in the presence of so many naked girls before. I could really get used to this."

"Xena!" Gabrielle exclaimed, giving her a slap under the water.

Xena just chuckled, swimming away. Suddenly then Amarice, a young Amazon began to scream. Her screams were shrill, breaking the peacefulness of the exquisite morning.

"Gods, what has happened?" Gabrielle cried out, swimming in the direction of the young Amazon's cries.

"What is it, Amarice?" Xena questioned, coming to the young woman's side within the pond as she reached for her knife which was an arm's length away upon the nearby bank. Xena always came prepared. She was a warrior, always ready to fight and protect.

As Xena drew her blade, Amarice pointed into the nearby bushes. "A man... in the bushes... he was staring at us!" the young woman exclaimed.

"A man!" the women cried out in unison, most of them trying to cover their breasts as they peered curiously into the bushes.

"Are you alright, Amarice?" Gabrielle asked, taking the trembling young woman into her arms to comfort her.

"I am scared, my Queen... he was... ogling my breasts... and I think he was... you know, touching himself...." Amarice said with a hiccuping sob.

Most of the women gasped in horror, but a few seemed to get off on what the young woman said, actually standing up in the water as if to show off their sexy figures and perhaps catch the eye of the lustful man who was supposedly hiding out in the bushes surrounding the swimming hole.

"Don't you worry, Amarice. If there's a guy out there, I will catch him," Xena promised, leaving the pond and quickly dressing herself in her leathers and warrior garb. In a moment she was ready, deadly knife in hand.

"Xena, be careful," Gabrielle called out from the water, just as Xena disappeared into the bushes in the direction Amarice had seen the man.

There was a scuffle in the bushes, yet the foliage was so thick, no one could see a thing. No one knew if Xena had caught the man... nor if Xena was alright. Gabrielle was a bit worried, but she had faith in Xena. Xena hardly ever got a scratch in battle.... and one man would be putty in Xena's hands, of that Gabrielle was certain. She continued to comfort poor Amarice, cradling the young girl against her chest as she waited for her Warrior Princess to reappear.

Whispers were heard from the women. "I sure hope the Queen's champion has caught that pervert... staring at us in the swimming hole... he should have his manhood struck from his body in punishment... what a disgusting creep!"

"I don't care if he is a pervert," said one young innocent Amazon maid. "I have never seen a man before. Do you think he could be my first?"

"The last pervert who looked upon an Amazon woman naked was tied up in the center of the village to a pole naked for days and beaten by the tribe. Queen Cyane decided he would have his testicles removed as punishment....."

"Sweet Artemis, before we kill him, I hope some of us get to have our way with him!"

Gabrielle's head was spinning with all she had heard. Quite suddenly, Xena emerged from the bushes, dragging a man behind her by his ear. "Here is the offending pervert," she said, looking at the man.

"Joxer!" Gabrielle gasped, seeing none other than Joxer, the Mighty standing there at the edge of the pond, held tightly by the ear by Xena.

"He's a pervert!!!" one woman screamed, pointing to Joxer's trousers which were unfastened, showing off quite a bit of male flesh.

Gabrielle blushed, her eyes taking in the sight of Joxer's exposed masculinity. "Now I know why they call him Joxer the Mighty," Gabrielle said under her breath.

"The pervert must be punished!" one woman screamed.

Gabrielle cleared her throat. "I am the queen. I will decide his punishment. Xena, take him to the village... and tie him to a pole....... I will decide his fate after the feast."

"Yes, my Queen," said Xena, deciding to play along with Gabrielle. It would be quite fun to make Joxer squirm a little. He looked scared-shitless and kept pleading to Gabrielle with his puppy-dog eyes.

"I'm not a pervert...." he whined. "Just a normal red-blooded male. I mean, dozens and dozens of beautiful naked women... who wouldn't look."

"Shut up, pervert!" Xena quipped, tugging him by the ear back toward the village.

"Hey, Xena! Not so rough!" he complained.

Once all the ladies were dressed, they returned to the village, seeing the barely-clothed man with dark-brown hair tied securely to a pole. "Pervert!" the women shouted. A few of the children threw food at him. One sexy young thing came forward, rubbing her luscious body against Joxer.

"Will you make me pregnant?" she whispered in a sexy voice in his ear.

"Did I hear you correctly?" he asked in amazement.

"I want a baby."

"You're so beautiful. I don't think I could refuse. Will you untie me?" Joxer begged.

"I will beg the Queen to have mercy on you."

"Gabrielle is your queen?"

"Yes, she is a wise and beautiful ruler."

"I think I want to make HER pregnant."

The young woman giggled, then ran off to join the others at the feast. Joxer strained against his bonds. His boner was about to escape his pants, but it was the ONLY part of him about to escape. He wondered what game Xena and Gabrielle were playing, and if he would ever get free from these sick, sadistic females. He tried to hear what the women were saying as they ate a feast at an enormous table with Gabrielle at it's head. Try as he might, he could not hear a word of it, but heard loud laughter, merriment and celebrating. No doubt they were celebrating the fact that they were planning to chop off his manhood. Immediately his stiff pole began to shrivel; he probably wouldn't get laid here after all.

Gabrielle had just announced to the tribe that she and Xena were planning to join, and that when the time was right, their Joining would take place here, before the tribe. The crowd broke out in cheers, everyone quite pleased with Gabrielle's choice of mate. After all, Gabrielle had chosen her champion, as well as the capturer of the pervert who had committed the despicable crime of gazing upon an Amazon's nudity. Xena was happy when she heard the uproarious of cheers. She hoped her own mother would be as pleased, as well as Gabrielle's folks. All conversation then turned to the pervert, and Xena was commended for capturing him. Everyone wondered what his fate would be. Several wanted to use him for breeding and a few of the bloodthirsty ones wanted his blood spilled, along with a few of his other vital fluids. Whatever Gabrielle decided, it would not be without some sort of punishment; according to the Amazons, Joxer had committed quite the crime as the women here regarded their nudity as a gift only to be given with utmost willingness and consent.

"Punish the pervert... punish the pervert," the crowd cried out as the feast came to its end.

Gabrielle felt torn between her friendship with Joxer and her duties as queen. She couldn't let Joxer's "crime" go unpunished, but neither could she let a friend suffer the fate of his manhood being destroyed. She looked at Xena for some sign of guidance, but Xena just winked at her, as though she was leaving the duty as queen entirely up to her.

"The pervert will pay for his crime," Gabrielle spoke up, and the women burst into a chorus of cheers.

"Come now... I will give the sentence." Gabrielle got up from her chair, walking across the village toward the pole where Joxer was tied. All the women followed.

"Pervert, what do you have to say for yourself?" Gabrielle demanded.

"I am sorry, Queen Gabrielle, for looking upon the women when they were bathing. I am a lonely warrior, brave and mighty. It's been a very long time since I have got to share the pleasures of the flesh and there as so many beauties here," Joxer explained. "I could not help but look."

"Pervert!!!" the women cried.

"And did you touch yourself lustfully when looking upon the women as they were bathing?" Gabrielle asked.

"Y---yes, Gabby... I mean, Queen Gabrielle. I am guilty. Please don't make my punishment steep. I value my manhood. Do not strike my testicles from my body. I long to be a father someday," pleaded Joxer.

Suddenly a woman came between Gabrielle and Joxer. No one had seen her approach. It was Meg... and she was protecting Joxer with her own body. "No one is going to touch him... unless they go thru me!" she said bravely, glaring at the crowd.

Everyone gasped at the scantily-dressed woman who looked so much like Xena. All eyes went to Xena, then back again to Meg. They looked like identical twin sisters. Xena saw the questions in so many eyes. She chuckled, slowly shaking her head. "No, she's not my twin. We aren't even related. She's just a gal that looks a lot like me," Xena explained. "And she's a girlfriend... to the...ummmm... pervert."

"Look at her! She's protecting the pervert! Kill her too!" screamed one overly bloodthirsty woman, shaking her fist at both Meg and the man who cowered behind her, quaking in his boots.

"No one is going to die here today. I have spoken," Gabrielle nearly screamed, making the crowd hush.

"Joxer, for your crime of lust, you must spend one moon in the hut of passion, providing your services here as needed for the Amazon women. You will not protest... and you will do as you are told for one moon. Is that clear?" Gabrielle prompted.

"Yes, Queen Gabby," said Joxer, not about to argue. He would get the pleasure of many beautiful women.... but he wasn't sure if he would survive it.

Meg looked furious when she heard the sentence. "Now see here---!" she started to protest.

Xena held up a hand, stopping her. "Meg, do you realize you are viewed as an accomplice here for coming to Joxer's aid? You will be punished as well," Xena reminded.

Gabrielle nodded, turning her attention on Meg. Meg was a beauty, and how could she not be, she looked exactly like Xena. Gabrielle knew that many of the women here were enamored with Xena, and although she hadn't shown her jealousy as Xena had... she couldn't help but be a bit perturbed by all the lustful glances Xena had been receiving. Now it was time to give the women what they wanted..... ALL the women.

"Meg, you will join Joxer in the hut of passion with Joxer. You will help him please the women here, no matter what their desires...."

"Zeus!" Meg cursed, not believing what she was hearing. She had been a lover to many men, most of which had paid for her services, but never had she been with a woman. Would she be able to handle this? A handful of beauties began giving her sexy stares. Two came forward, fondling Joxer.

"Hera help me!" he moaned, as he was drug away to the hut of pleasure. Soon Meg joined him there, to give him a "hand." Xena looked at Gabrielle as they both burst into giggles.

"I guess we got Joxer off our hands for awhile," Xena spoke.

"Yep, guess we do," Gabrielle said as she struggled to control her laughter.

"Think he will ever forgive us?" Xena smirked.

"Maybe he will thank us."

"I suppose he will in time," Xena replied. "It's been fun here... but now we must travel on."

"Where will we go?" Gabrielle asked.

"Wherever the road takes us. Doesn't really matter, as long as we are together," said Xena as she hugged Gabrielle close.

(Stay tuned ::: There is more to cum)