All Comments on 'XXXecil's 'The Restock Fee''

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Kingmaker711Kingmaker711almost 11 years ago
So fantastic!

This is really good, makes me want to check out the rest of the series when I have time. The sexbot getting roughed up and whether they have normal human rights or not is very interesting to ponder, something I never thought of before about sexbots, other than the catastrophic plunge in sexual market value they would create for women, but I digress.

I think they could be outlawed for exactly that reason. Anyway, I love the attention to detail when he's in the shop, it feels like an authentic electronics store, like Best Buy but with strippers for sale. Keep up the good work!

seraglioseraglioalmost 11 years ago
Even more

I found out that there's more stories in this universe; go to Amazon, and search for the Pygmalion Chronicles, vol. #1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay but the ending was in my opinion was really sad if the ending was changed like jack ended up with Athena then I think this story would be much better maybe make a follow up on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s okay but in my opinion I think the ending was really sad if the ending was changed like Athena ended up with jack then I think this story would be much better maybe make a follow up on this to make that happen?

BB47BB47over 1 year ago

With the current state of things in this country, I can see this becoming a reality. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous