XXXMas Santa-sy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galen was so fuckin' hard he couldn't take it any longer. He pulled the vibrator out of her flooded cunt, pulled down his costume and pulled out his throbbing cock. While Miles still had held her legs around her head he took advantage of it and slammed his cock deep into her, deeper and faster he fucked her. Slamming her back into the chair, god she had a pussy made of steel it was so tight he thought.

Melissa's head was reeling as her body took over in spasms. She felt him pull the vibrator out of her, she was still throbbing and her legs shaking, she felt something hot impale her pussy and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as she felt his hot cock ramming deep into her. One was still holding her legs back while the other pounded himself into her, grunting and moaning as he split her pussy with his hard rod.

"Yessssssssssssssssssss" she told them "fuck me harrrrrrrrrrrrrrd". As he pounded her so hard his balls slapped her ass, oh he was going to dump his load in her, his motion faster and harder "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH" he slammed into her as he came. Jerking his hips to get deep inside her cunt. She screamed out from his hard thrusts into her. He kept pumping her till the last bit of cum was inside her.

Miles released her legs and gently brought them down for her. He knew by now that she was full game for anything. He grabbed the key to the handcuffs and unlocked her wrists. She sat for a second rubbing them, not because they were to tight though she thought only because she had cum so hard and pulled against them. She reached up for the blindfold but one of them grabbed her hands. "Don't worry she said, I am not going to say a word" she pulled the blindfold off her eyes and adjusted her sight again to the firelight.

She saw the elf in front of her with his pants undone and his half hard dick hanging out and knew he had been the one that had just given her the best fuck she had ever had in her life. She looked to her side and saw the Santa reached up and pulled off his beard. "OH, she gasped it's you Miles," he put a finger to her lips hushing her.

She was stunned. So many times she had fantasized about him and her together and now this? Did he work for the Santagram people on the side she thought? She wanted to ask him but he had wanted her not to say anything for a reason. So she stayed silent and stared at him. He lifted her up from the chair and moved her towards the rug in front of the fire. Miles sat down first on the rug whiles Galen removed her robe the rest of the way.

She sat down also, still wearing the nightie that was half open revealing half of her breasts to the firelight glow. Miles leaned her back, so she way lying down and he separated her nightie all the way revealing her lovely tits. He kissed her on the mouth deep and slow as their tongues entwined. Galen licked her nipple and sucked on it, pulling and pinching the other one. She moaned deeply in Miles mouth.

Miles kissed her shoulder and rolled her over, kissing the nape of her neck and down her back while she gently moaned. He kissed her down her spine, remembering all the times he had dreamt of this very moment. He was going to take her slow, feel every ripple of her sweetness. He lifted Melissa around her tummy and pulled her up on all fours. Kissing down her back till he reached her sweet ass sticking right in his face. He grabbed her firm ass cheeks and spread them spotting her little treasure.

He licked her ass hole, teasing the outside making it moist and shiny. He reached down and found her mound, it was hot, wet and swollen from the pounding it had just gotten. He started to finger her clit and she moaned "mmmmmm" while he poked his tongue deeper into her anus. He followed her crack down to her wet hole and poked his tongue into her cunt. "Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she told him. "Suck my pussy, lap it baby" he started tongue fucking her cunt while Galen moved to her side running his hand down her back till he reached her ass. He slid his finger down where Miles was probing her and got it wet moving back to her ass and playing with her bunghole, working his way in slowly. He grabbed his cock and moved it towards Melissa's face. She obliged and took him in her mouth "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned as she clamped down around his hard cock.

Miles was probing the insides of her pussy, fuck she tasted sweet like strawberries the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted he thought. He could not get enough of her fuck juice. He pulled away from her pussy and saw Galen probing her ass hole. God that fucken turned him on watching that, knowing she dug it. Miles grabbed his cock and rubbed her clit with it his head was ready to explode. He spanked her clit hard then moved back up and down between her lips.

She could not believe this was happening to her, her thoughts were all in a fog. A thick mist of lust and sex. She had never liked her ass being touched before but she was so overwhelmed with passion that she couldn't get his finger deep enough up her ass, she pushed against him as he turned his finger back and forth and in and out finger fucking her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she let him know she loved what he was doing while she sucked him too. Her clit was so hard from Miles cock spanking it and throbbing. She felt Miles probing her cunt with the head of his cock he pushed into her slowly, grabbing her by her hips and pulling her slowly back rocking into his long cock.

Melissa pushed her ass into the air excepting both Galen's probing finger up her ass and Miles long hard dick sliding into her. She pushed hard up against Miles, but he slowed her again taking long slow strokes, teasing her pussy, she could feel every inch of his hardness penetrating her. His was more of a deliberate act she thought, he wanted her to feel everything he had slowly.

She engulfed his thickness, squeezing him as he cried out "shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt" squeeze my cock baby. She continued to tighten and release her pussy as she did with her throat sucking Galen's prick. Their rhythm was perfect Miles slid into her, pushing her mouth on to Galen's cock. Miles watched as his dick went slowly in and out of her tight hole. Every once in a while he would jam a little harder making her whimper around Galen's meat.

He moved around and around working himself deeper inside her filling her to the hilt. Then he started moving a little faster he reached around and found her clit and started rubbing setting the motion. Rocking in and out of her, banging her clit faster and faster while Galen worked her ass hole he could feel her start to breath harder and moaning louder as he gave it to her deeper each time. Stretching her, molding her hole to fit his cock

She sucked his cock harder with each deep thrust they delivered to her anus and pussy. She was in another world, a world of deep, hot, musty sex. A world where nothing seemed wrong and everything felt right. Her ass hole was quivering as her pussy clutched at Miles cock trying to hold it inside her. He was rubbing her clit in the right spot and she was moving back and forth on his fingers. She felt a deep quake inside her, trembling slow through her body like thunder rolling through clouds; she was going to cum.

Miles rubbed her clit faster, while ramming himself harder and faster in and out of her. He could feel her tremble and start to go weak, he slammed himself into her so hard the head of his cock was pushed into something deep in her. He was ramming her frantically and getting ready to unleash his jizz deep into her hot cunt. When she started screaming "fuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and shook in spasms. Miles could feel her pussy tighten as she came around his cock and that was it for him, he exploded in her "ohhhhhhbabbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" he rammed her harder he as he came, jerking back and forth. He could barely hear Galen's yell over his own.

Galen was so close to cumming in Melissa's mouth, every time Miles would plunge into her she would clamp down on his cock. He felt Melissa start to tremble he knew he was going to dump another load of cum into her hot mouth. All he had to do was stay still while Miles pounded her onto his cock, god he was going to cum he jammed his finger deep into her ass and yelled out "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as he jolted forward cramming his cock down her throat, she drank him. He just kept thrusting till she had sucked everything out of him.

They all fell in a heap on the floor sweating and breathing hard. Melissa after catching her breath moved closer to Miles and sat between his legs lying her head on his shoulder she looked up at him and said "thank you, I don't know how you knew but thank you". He smiled down at her and kissed her lips. Just then Miles remembered the one thing he was supposed to check. Shit what time was her husbands flight. Tomorrow morning or... damn it, he thought.

Melissa sensed something was wrong, and asked him. "Is something wrong Miles?"

"No, he said nothings wrong, everything is just perfect, especially you. "I agree, Galen broke in you are absolutely beautiful." She blushed and thanked both of them. Galen got up and got the wine and grabbed a couple more glasses and brought them back to the rug. He poured a glass for everyone. Miles held his glass up and said "toast". Melissa and Galen raised theirs also. "Here's to a Merry Christmas and many more years of gift exchanging".

"Merry Christmas they all said and toasted". Melissa looked at the clock it was almost dawn and she did not feel the least bit tired. In fact she felt better than she had in years. "Well she said to them, you did fuck and suck me all night long, it was the best and only Santagram I've ever gotten. How much does a Santagram cost to send" and she looked at Miles. Miles looking a little sheepish said "well um, your husband didn't really send the Santagram, I made that up, I wanted to give you something special for Christmas and that was my only plan".

"It was a great plan, I really believed you at first". "Well Galen said, it got us in the door at least" and laughed. "Oh, by the way Melissa said, love the costumes" and smiled at them and the bag of toys was great, but do I get to keep it?" Only if you invite me over to watch you play with it" Miles said and they laughed. I wanted you to have a good time tonight, to have total pleasure Miles said. "Oh I did Miles, this has been a wonderful night".

"It's not over yet baby, Santa still has one more toy to give you

Miles reached over for the bag and brought it back to him. He pulled out a small bottle of oil. He told Melissa to lie on her back between them and she did. By now she trusted them totally, especially Miles. Miles poured some of the oil into his hand and handed it to Galen who did the same. They both started at the top of her arms, lightly rubbing the oil into her skin and down her arms. "Mmmmm she says that feels so good".

She was in heaven, two men massaging her and pampering her the hell with Robert and his no gift giving ass. She did not care she was just enjoying the feel of their hands up and down on her skin. Their hands were on her chest now, rubbing oil on her breasts while they tweaked her nipples. Miles leaned down and breathed hot air on her nipples causing the oil to heat up and make her nipples come to attention. "Ahhhhhhh" she gasped "mmmmmm" hot love oil, Miles is on top of his game she thought.

They both worked their hands all over her tits, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Grabbing her full breasts and pulling on them. Both of them started suckling her nipples and breathing on them. She could feel herself get weak again. They blew and sucked on them, both concentrating on each nipple. She watched them suck and tug on her. A deep warmth spread all over her.

Miles while sucking on her nipples, still had the thought in the back of his head about the damn flight he didn't check. That would totally screw up a good Christmas if that anal ass hole showed up. Miles grabbed the oil and put more in his hands rubbing down her stomach and into her soft mound. Rubbing oil over her clit and around her sweet hole, up into her ass. Galen watched as he rubbed the oil on her clit. He wanted to taste her again.

Miles knew what Galen thought and moved down kissing her tummy, working his way down on her. He was not going to let Galen get all her sweetness. He had been waiting too long to taste her. He probed the top of her mound with his tongue feeling her soft pubes tickling it. Licking down the sides of her pussy, to the insides of her thigh, then to her half shaved pussy lips.

He noticed she shaved her muff half way back to make for a smooth entry into her and licked her lightly there. Her skin was so soft and smooth, his tongue easily made his way into her fuck hole. He probed gently at first tasting her, "mmmm she tastes like strawberries" he thought, and rubbed his face into her pussy. Driving his tongue deeper into her, feeling inside her with his tongue.

But he knew a little about women, and he wanted to make sure she flooded his face. He grabbed into his bag and pulled out the bullet. A very small intense vibrator no bigger than a lighter. He turned it on and rubbed it on her clit "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Milessssssssssssssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssss" she told him. He pressed it on to her clit and licked around her hole, inserting two fingers into her. He looked watched her pussy as his fingers drilled it, in and out. He twisted them around trying to find her spot, he heard her cry out and he knew he had found it.

He started flicking his fingers up and down on it, licking between her clit and her hole. She moaned out loud "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and pushed her pussy into his fingers. He could feel all her muscles inside contract and release, it was soft and wet. He moved the bullet slowly on her clit and watched her legs buckle and her pelvis shoots up against it. He stroked inside her faster.

Galen was busy laying there sucking her nipples, and playing with them. He watched them as he teased them. Going almost soft, then pinching them and sucking them to stiffness again. He watched Miles finger fucking her, he had found her spot. Galen watched her legs shake as Miles worked her pussy.

She could feel Miles tongue jumping all over her, while his fingers tapped on her spot up and down making her pussy contract tighter. No one had ever found it before and it was such a deep intense feeling. She had never had a vaginal orgasm before but she could feel her insides tighten as she was about to have the most earth rocking orgasm she had ever felt.

Miles felt her muscles contract as she pushed up meeting his tongue lashing and the bullet. Galen could sense Melissa was gonna cum and bit her nipples a little bit harder. She started to arch her back up off the floor as Miles continued his rhythm on her G-spot. He moved the bullet around slightly and she jerked convulsively meeting his fingers thrust now. She barely whimpered "cummmmmmmmmmmggggggggg" and shook violently as they both did their best to keep her rocking.

She felt a wave go through her so deep and shook, her body rocked and her hips arched up as she jerked in spasms of orgasms, over and over. Miles kept probing her and licking her, tapping her G-spot until the last jolt of her body subsided. He stuck his tongue inside her as deep as he could get and drank her cum. He lapped every bit that came squishing out of her tight hole. Until he felt her breathing slow and her legs relax. When he sat up and licked his lips he could taste the sweetness he had dreamed of for so long.

She came so hard all she could muster were low guttural moans almost choking on words her body shook so violently. It was the orgasm she had only read about in books. The one that had always escaped her until now. She would never again wonder what the books meant by a vaginal orgasm, so deep and body rocking. Even if its years before she has another one again this will stand out in her memory forever.

Miles leaned down and kissed her deeply, looked into her eyes and said "Merry Christmas". He helped her back up to a sitting position, she could hardly move her legs. He looked up at her grandfather clock and saw it was close to six thirty in the morning. Shit he thought to himself they had better get the hell out of there fast. Just about then they heard a door shut. They all jumped.

Melissa went running to the window and said "Oh my god its Robert, he's home". Miles and Galen jumped up grabbing everything in sight, throwing on pants and shoving things back into Santa's now almost empty bag. Miles running over the list in his head, pillow, wine, glasses, pants. Shit pants, he grabbed his Santa pants and started snapping them up, god he thought they come off a hell of a lot faster. He fumbled and got most of them snapped.

Melissa was standing by the dining room doors with them open, telling them to go out the back and wait then leave after Robert comes in the house. They stumble out the door into the yard and she shuts it. She seen the vibrator on the floor and ran over and rolled it under the couch. She had already put back on her robe and nightie while Miles and Galen were fumbling about.

She laid down on the couch when the front door opened. She could hear Robert come in and set his keys down. He walked over to what she assumed was the mail and sorted through it. She lay there her heart beating through her chest, wondering if the house smelled funny. If he would notice. She heard him start walking towards the living room, then up the stairs he went. A few minutes later as he lay there in her paranoia she heard the shower start. "Hmm" she thought to herself, he did not even notice I wasn't in the bedroom on Christmas morning.

She sat up not even caring that he didn't. Any other day it would bother her and depress her that he had not noticed, but not today. Santa and his elf paid her a visit and exchanged gifts. She looked over to see Miles Santa hat stuffed between the cushions of her couch. She grabbed it and pulled it out. She smelled it then put it on her head. She headed in the kitchen to make Robert some coffee, when he started down the stairs. "Wow, don't you look festive, where did ya get the Santa hat Melissa" he asked her. "Well, from Santa of course" she smiled and winked at him.

Melissa started making the coffee and thought to herself, hmmm my birthday is in three months, I wonder if Miles delivers birthday-O-grams too...

12