Yachting Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Walter starts a relationship with an older woman.
3.3k words
4.34
210.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Boat

After an educational spring break from high school with an older woman and her twenty-four year old daughter, Walter has had a series of interesting relationships with older women. But this one was very unexpected…a family friend.

*

The summer after his first year at college was now here and Walter had to keep busy and make some money. He got a job at a local company that manufactured sub assemblies for consumer electronics. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday he worked in the stock room pulling materials and delivering them to the various work stations. Lunch was in the company cafeteria, where he ended up playing euchre with some of the other employees. The job was not hard and brought in some money that Walter hoped to save for his own car. It was about a 15 minute bike ride from the house on mostly side roads so it was not difficult at all.

Since Walter was free on Thursdays, he had decided he would ride his 18 speed bike up to the yacht club in the mornings. That way he could clean up his father's 28 foot cruising sloop and then prepare Eric's 36 foot racer for the Thursday night race series. He had been racing with Eric on Sundays for four seasons, but this was the first year the guys were going to race Thursday nights. Eric lived less than a mile away from Walter on top of a big hill, so he could catch a ride in his truck after the race and then take the quick ride on his bike to home.

Thursday morning Walter got up, made some lunch, and headed out on his bike. Even though it was a high speed touring bike, it took about two and half hours to get up to the boat, and his legs were hurting at that point. He sat in the cockpit of the boat and ate his lunch.

The yacht basin was quiet, with only one visitor's boat showing anyone aboard. The sun was out and it was a great day to be on the boat, even in harbor. Walter got out all the cleaning equipment and started to scrub down the boat. After about an hour, he heard a car pull up and looked over to see Lanette wave to him as she got out of her little brown Triumph TR5.

Doug & Lanette Holt joined the yacht club about the same time as Walter's family and had known them for a few years. An English couple, Doug was a very rotund individual with a full beard and a taste for good beer. Lanette was a tall woman with a beautiful face surrounded by very curly brunet hair (with just a touch of gray at the temples). She had long legs that were just short of too heavy for the rest of her slender body, just on the edge of being fat. She was really 42 but looked more like 36. She spent the summer working on her tan, usually in very short shorts wrapped on her small, firm butt and a string bikini top covering her small tits. When she was walking around or entertaining during the cocktail hour, she would wear a mesh over-shirt that still showed her body.

Walter had watched her for many years, and frequently wondered what she was like in bed. Doug seemed such a mellow, low-key guy, and Lanette made no off-key remarks and was seemingly unaware of how sexy she was. Although she had never been a focus of his fantasies, she had definitely provided stimulating views for a few years.

Walter continued to scrub down his boat, getting all the little dirt corners cleaned out. He was also keeping an eye on Lanette, as she was rinsing their boat off, dressed in her normal outfit of very short shorts (deep blue), a string top (turquoise), and a mesh cover shirt (black). He was definitely enjoying what he saw of her, as she was only three boats away. This was the first time that he could really look at her with no one else around to catch him, since on the weekends Doug was around, as well as Walter's family.

He was disappointed when she finished around 3:30, but he got back to finishing his own boat off. He rinsed out the cockpit and washed the deck behind him as he worked his way to the dock, so he would not leave any footprints on the boat.

When Walter finished coiling up the hose and putting it away, Lanette stuck her head up from the main hatch on her boat.

"Walter," She called. "It's tea time. Would you like something to drink?" Tea time was the group's name for the cocktail hour. On weekends, groups would gather on someone's boat for drinks (alcoholic and soft) and snacks. Walter was thirsty, and the rest of the race crew was still more than an hour from getting here with dinner.

"Sure, but make it soft." He replied with a smile. "I'm racing tonight." He walked over to her boat and she motioned for him to come aboard. She had already laid out cheese and crackers on the cockpit seat and was digging a soda out of the cooler. As she bent over the cooler, her firm butt stretched her shorts…and the young man soaked up the view. She turned and handed him a 7-Up.

"Is that ok?" She asked.

"That's great," He said thankfully. "If it's cold and wet you've made me happy." She turned and sat opposite him. They sat and nibbled on the cheese and talked about his new job, the bike ride here, and other stuff. While they were talking, Walter was really struggling to keep his eyes from wandering all over her body. His eyes seemed drawn to the inside of her thighs where her smooth flesh disappeared into her shorts. He kept glancing up to see if Lanette caught him looking at her crotch, and she seemed not to notice.

The on-shore breeze shifted just a bit and then he got a hint of her perfume. That, coupled with the close proximity to her, really started to affect him...in his crotch! There was a definite swelling in his bicycle shorts and he knew that it would show in no time. He tried to adjust it just a touch the next time he reached for more cheese, but it was still uncomfortable. Walter finished his soda and she asked if he wanted more.

"No thank you," he answered. "It will make me really need to visit the head during the race. I don't need that." Maybe it was his mention of a full bladder because Lanette suddenly glanced at his crotch, and then did a double take. Now Walter was embarrassed! She had obviously seen the growing problem that he couldn't control and was he worried she might be offended.

Before Walter could say anything Eric yelled at him from his boat. He had arrived without Walter even noticing (he was distracted) and it was time to get ready. He took the opportunity to thank Lanette for the drink and snack and tried to make a quick exit.

"You're always welcome here, Walter." She responded with a sultry voice, which made the young man almost trip on the dock. He went over to Eric's boat and started getting ready for the race. She locked up her boat and walked to her car while he was rigging the lines on the bow. She turned towards him and waved with a big smile. He returned the wave, pondering the signals he was receiving from her. He succeeded in putting those thoughts aside for the race.

During the next Saturday the club was bustling with the usual weekend activity, but Walter would frequently glance over to Lanette anytime she was out. The weather was cool this weekend so she was wearing a long flowing white summer dress. He was never close enough during the day to see her up close, but he loved the way it swayed and flowed as she moved about. Even though it was very cool, the only wind was an on-shore breeze of only about 3-4 knots so no one was really interested in sailing.

Four o'clock came and it was decided that tea time would be on the picnic tables near the Holt's boat. There were about 15 people about and Walter tried to keep his distance from Lanette while she sat with Doug, not sure if he could control his eyes or crotch if he got too close to her. But he was watching her from a distance, entranced by how she moved and smiled. Walter saw her glance his way once and smiled at her look, but quickly looked away to not show too much interest.

Moments later he felt a cool touch on my arm and turn to see Lanette standing next to me. "Could you help me take the snacks back?" She asked him. "Doug and your father want another beer and I have to start dinner." Without hesitation, the young man said he would and picked up her tray of cheese and crackers while she carried her empty wine bottle and four empty beer bottles. 'If Doug and dad are going to have a third beer each, I will have to make dinner on our boat tonight,' Walter thought to himself. He followed Lanette to her boat and went below into the cabin to put down the stuff he was carrying. As he set the tray on the galley counter, she bent over to but the bottles in the trash, her smooth rear pointed directly at him. The sheer fabric slid over her well shaped bottom, quite obviously not covered by any underwear. He just stood there and stared until she straightened up. As he turned away, he realized that she was bent over much longer than it should have taken to just drop four bottles in the trash.

"Let me get you two more beers for those two," she said, pointing towards the dock with her head. She moved down the aisle towards the cooler. As she passed Walter in the narrow passageway he turned sideways to let her pass. As she moved her back to him, she stopped and pressed her butt into his crotch! No word was spoken, but it was obviously not an accident. Thinking quickly, he placed his hand on her lower abdomen and pulled her tight against his hardening shaft. She wiggled her butt slightly to nestle the thickening shaft between the globes of her ass as she put a hand over his in encouragement.

The moment was broken when they heard a foot step onto the dock. Lanette moved away quickly and opened the cooler to get the beers. The couple on the next boat walked past and the two looked at each other in relief that it was not her husband.

"Will you be here Thursday?" She asked breathlessly. "I'll have something special for lunch if you're here."

"I'll be here," he replied. Walter took the beers from her and went back to the picnic tables and gave them to Doug and his dad. He went back to his boat and sat down in the head to masturbate. The thought of finally getting in Lanette's shorts had him worked up and he jerked a load of sperm into some toilet paper.

The next five days dragged on. Walter jerked off two or three times a day just thinking about what it was going to be like with Lanette. When Thursday finally arrived, he was on the bike just after breakfast and got to the boat well before noon. He cleaned the boat and looked up at every noise, anxiously waited for Lanette to show up. It was warm so he took my shirt off to get some sun.

Just after 12:30 her car rolled up to her boat. She got out and grabbed her bag, then stood and looked at the young man. She looked around to see if anyone was about, then motioned him towards her boat. She unlocked it and went below and he followed her down into the cabin. She stepped aside in the galley and motioned him to pass, then closed the cabin hatch. She turned to look at Walter. She had on her normal string bikini top, this time in black, covered by her black mesh shirt. Instead of her shorts she wore a long skirt with a tropical orange print, like one would wear over a bathing suit

"Have you been thinking about this all week?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes," he answered. "It's been unbearable."

"So that's not just a full pocket," She giggled, looking at his tented shorts. "You are happy to see me." She moved close to him; so close he could feel her breath on his chest. She placed a hand on the chest and ran it down, the middle, around the navel and down to his shorts. And then inside them where she found a hard penis.

"Quiet big aren't we." She said taking the dick in hand, squeezing it.

"Lanette…."

"Yesssss." she answered, smiling at her control over the young man. He was silent as she moved her hand along it's length slowly, tickling the head with her thumb before she moved down the shaft repeating the action as she pressed her soft breasts against his chest. He closed his eyes, feeling his body shudder with desire for her.
She kissed the middle of his chest and made her way down past his navel. As she did, she pulled his Lycra shorts down, exposing his erection. She kissed the length of the penis starting at the head and working her way down. Walter raised his head up to the cabin overhead, with his mouth open in a silent scream. The tension was building, demanding relief. Then she opened her mouth and pushed him back, forcing him to sit back on the settee seat.
Walter landed with his legs apart and his shorts around his ankles. Lanette stood over young man for a moment and pulled the mesh top over her head and threw it aside. She knelt down with her head between his legs and placed the penis in her mouth. More blood surged into it and he felt as if it would explode. Slowly she started moving up and down, sucking on it as if on a straw, playing her tongue around the head before she moved down the shaft and back up, each time, pulling harder on it.
He could not contain a moan she began to move faster, pulling harder with her hand around his testicles, squeezing them periodically. He felt sure that he was cumming and could feel it as it started to move.

Lanette must have felt it too because she stopped, taking her mouth off his dick. He glanced down at her with a moan but she just smiled and stood, lifting the skirt she wore. Expecting her usual shorts of even a bathing suit bottom, he was shocked to see she wore nothing under the skirt. Before he could react she straddled his legs on the seat and her pussy was enveloping his erection, piercing the hot and wet folds. Her readiness betrayed the fact she had obviously been anticipating this also. Her hands wrapped around his neck as she began bouncing on him, fast and hard. Her breasts bounced inside her string top amazed him, so he came to life and reached out to untie it. The small triangles of fabric fell away and he just stared at the way her small, firm breasts swayed and jiggled. Her legs pushed against his as her body continued slamming down on his lap, harder and faster each time. A moan erupting from her throat as pleasure rushed through her, and he closed his eyes, trying to hold back the rushing orgasm.
She began rolling her waist as she thrusted, creating lateral movement inside her in addition to the up and down thrusting. Her pussy was getting very hot but she kept going. He ran his hands across the butt he had admired for so long, feeling the muscles work under her soft flesh. She appeared to enjoy the caress as he squeezed it each time she came down on his hard shaft. Walter moved his hands to her hips, helping to pull her down harder each time, impaling her on his erection, loving the feeling of her pussy wrapped around his penis. Then she came down on him and found that spot inside her that sent her body trembling with passion as the climax exploded in her.
Walter gasped as her pussy contracted on his shaft and he exploded inside her abdomen. She came down one more time and then it was her turn to gasp, clutching her new lover around the neck. He could feel Lanette's body shuddering, small tremors that increased and decreased in intensity until they faded. They were so subtle near the end that he might not had noticed them if she wasn't so still, merely allowing herself to be filled with his shrinking penis. They sat there cuddled for a while, until the sound of a car drive into the gravel parking lot.
She started at the sound, then slipped off him and stood in the small cabin. As he watched, she smoothed her skirt and retied her bikini top. Then she smiled down at him.
"Was it worth the wait?"

"It was better than I could have imagined," he answered with a satisfied grin. "But now I feel like you've just wet my appetite for more of you."

"You are a cheeky bastard!" She reached into a closet and handed him a towel. Walter wiped their juices from his crotch as she continued. "You seduce a married woman and you then just assume it will continue into an affair? I'm not some Liverpool whore you know!"

"If I thought that, once would be enough," he said as he pulled her close. "I want to give you more orgasms." He pulled her skirt up to expose her pussy. "I want to find every way I can to give you pleasure." He moved his mouth closer to her swollen labia. "And I want to start now!"

With that Walter dove into her pussy and started licking her labia and clit. His sexual mentor had taught him that the mild nastiness of licking your own cum out of a pussy was greatly outweighed by the incredible orgasm the woman would receive. Lanette grabbed onto his head with one hand while holding one of the ceiling mounted hand rails with the other. Her knees almost give way and he grabbed her ass to hold her up, and to hold her close. In just a few moments, she came yet again, screaming with her lips closed, her eyes wide as her body convulsed in his hands. Then she collapsed into the cushioned seat behind her.

Walter's teenaged cock was hard again but he knew that there was no time for more. He stood and pulled up his shorts, then knelt in front of her. Kissing her tenderly, he caressed her thighs.

"I would not hurt you, but the next call is yours," he whispered. She nodded and touched his face softly. Walter opened the hatch and made sure no-one would notice, then hopped out and quickly walked to his own boat to wash the smell of sex off and get ready for the race. Her car was still there when he walked to Eric's boat but she left without his noticing while they were getting ready for the race.