Yellow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing, he's pretty cool, I used to talk to him a lot when he worked at the record store. Tell me what happened?" So I did.

*******

"Rhonda, Mac, guess what?" I yelled as I came through the front door to my home.

"What dear?" Rhonda called from the kitchen. I jogged over to the door and found them sitting at the table, sipping tea.

"I met the Timmy's grandson, and he's gay, and he's beautiful, and I think he really likes me," I said jumping around. I never thought this would happen, that I would find someone that I could like so quickly, someone that I could tell liked me too.

"What did I tell you," Rhonda said and kissed my cheek. Mac smiled at me.

"Is that the boy you left the bar with?" he asked. I glared at him, like he hadn't known. "Oh he is fine, just like you said honey," Mac said and turned his head to laugh.

"Shut up Mac," Rhonda said. "When are you seeing him again?"

"Tomorrow night, oh my God, what am I going to wear?" I yelled and ran up the stairs.

12