All Comments on 'Yellow Panties'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 19 years ago
Great again

One more great story. I dearly loved it and as always i enjoy reading your stories. Keep up the great work. I could only give you a 5 but it should have been 100. TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incest is best!!

Yellow Panties was truly a wonderful story of passion and lust between a mother and son. I felt so good in my crotch while reading Hotpup's dtory that I came very close to cumming in my pants. And that's saying something, since I'm only eighteen years old and still havent gone through puberty. This is just my preference, but I would prefer white cotton panties, where a watcher can see the yellow stain of dried (or wet) cum on them. With yellow panties, the yellowish color of cum would be difficult to notice. But thatnk you anyway for a story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lovely panties

I do love vhen women are using different colour.s in their silkpanties. Pink, ligth blue and yellow are my favour colours.

And specially in lovely mom and son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it worked

It really worked i have tried this on my mom yesterday and she turned on and we had a good night yesterday i wanted to fuck my mom from 2 years but i didnt find any trick, i m very thankfull to the author i have told my mom about this story Thanx once again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yellow is mellow

nice story mon and son seem to have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story

it was a good story well told the only porbleem i can see with it is some of things you have your mother saying are totaly unbelievable like

----"There Is no turning back now fuck wad; squeeze the holy shit out of mommy's boobies.

thats just one example there were more.other than that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good, buit needs work

A quite well written work. Some of the language, though, needs work. You don't expect any Mom to use some of that langiage unless you are really low bred. I find it not so enticing to use vulgarity for "dirt's" sake. Vulgarity has it's place, I also use forms of it, but not in the context you have written.

Sorry, but that is mt opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Passion Killers

All women's underwear is not sexy, a lot of it is capable of killing passion in seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great classic erotic story from previous years ...

It was great to re-visit this story from so long ago. This author's collection is worth visiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lay/lie

Learn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Job!!!

I FUCKING LOVED THAT STORY!!!!......but the whole thing where she died...im sorry but that ruined the mood of the whole thing...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT, BUT !!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

MOST OF YOUR STORIES END WITH,

SOMEONES ALWAYS GETTING IT IN

THE END, THAT'S A BUTT FUCK.

NICE JOB, BUT BACK OFF THE BUTT

FUCKING. THANKS

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

This story is more about rape than a loving son and mother. It's obvious that the son doesn't respect or love his mother from the way he treats her, he just wants to fuck her. The language is kind of juvenile and demeaning, when he's taking to her. When he tells her she has a fat ass, that just floored me. I'm not sure there are many women want to be told that.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

This story is more about rape than a loving son and mother. It's obvious that the son doesn't respect or love his mother from the way he treats her, he just wants to fuck her. The language is kind of juvenile and demeaning, when he's taking to her. When he tells her she has a fat ass, that just floored me. I'm not sure there are many women want to be told that.

bob3641223bob36412239 months ago

Its funny how you visualize the people your reading about, how they come to life , his way of getting his mom i could never have done, but it worked for him, and i wish there was more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!