Yes, Again Ch. 03

Story Info
Through the night.
1.1k words
4.44
11.9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

No 3- please give feedback, thanks to those who have so far.

Yes, again 3

She had been woken twice in the night by his cock moving inside her, though it may have been more often as her division between reality and fantasy was tenuous. The jet lag and stress of the trip had made her woozy with tiredness, with waking dreams. The result was that she was constantly soaked with arousal and submission. He could use her with ease with no effort or choice on her part. Her orgasm seemed to begin when his cock touched that place so deep inside her and sustained as long as he moved in her.

They had slept spoon fashion, despite the heat- they each needed the physical closeness after the long absence. Their effort created sweat that had soaked the sheet beneath them and dried on their skin as the air-con hummed above them. He loved the saltiness that he could lick from her skin, as he loved the way she reacted to his tongue- between her breasts, in the hollow of her elbow, the top of her shoulder and the back of her neck.

She loved the joy he took in her body and his free use of her.

She had taken a long time to accept that he slept so little when they were together, he was always busy, when she was awake enough to consider it. His hands were always moving, squeezing, stroking pinching or scratching gently on her flesh. She was sure he was doing it in his sleep at times and definitely in her sleep. The result was constant mild arousal for her, on any part of her skin, which could accelerate in an instant to panting excitement when he was more definite- pushing his fingers in her cunt or bum or twisting her nipple or cuntlip.

The early dawn was starting to paint the Eastern ocean horizon as she watched him sleep deeply. Their separation had only been a few months, yet it had seemed an age. He had made it more difficult with the tasks he had set for her and the writings that arrived in her inbox. Being in a different hemisphere did not give her any freedom from his demands on her, not that she wanted it.

It had started early in their life together when he would lay out underwear for her each morning- silky, tight or flowing according to his fantasy for that day. His imagination worked to make her hyper-aware of her body- latex knickers were hard to forget, even in a boring team meeting. The short skirt she had worn to her Grandmother's 85th birthday gathering was also inappropriate, yet had covered her lack of underwear and clit clip. She was rarely given a bra, (and never without a challenge attached) reminding her that men would be watching the motion of her chest whenever she walked. She thanked the modest breasts that had kept their shape as she had moved up the demographic steps. He had made her proud of her body through denying her any modest option.

Outwardly she remained a demure modern professional woman of status and responsibility. This was just as deep as her outer clothing, though. She knew he saw her as his slut and dressed her for his pleasure. After a day of walking around with no underwear and a clamp on each lip of her cunt she was ready to explode when she got home and would have fucked the doorknob had he not been there.

She was addicted to him and his dirty imagination. The embarrassment she felt at being told to buy a large dildo and a light flogger at a sex shop during her lunch break had been intense, yet she was excited for the rest of the day, squirming slightly in the flimsy crotchless lace item beneath her dress at the thought of what may happen later. She was not disappointed- never was.

She did not know what might happen if she did not do as he instructed- she had always done it. The magic inner world that he created was too good for her to risk losing it. "Yes" was the most natural thing for her to say to him, she had never regretted the gift she kept giving to him.

As the months of their relationship became years his instructions became more varied. He had her buy two cotton webbing belts once, then she had sewn them together in such a way that one passed from the back, between her legs and fed to buckle with the waist belt in front. The webbing gave infinite adjustment and this toy became soft and deeply stained as she was made to wear it so often. The friction and tension kept her very wet and he messaged her through the day to tighten or loosen the buckle. Once he had her wear the large black dildo through an awards ceremony, held in with this belt. Her speech from the podium was noted for its emotion by her colleagues-who had no idea why.

He loved to watch her dance tango, which she did with intensity and passion. It had taken her a long time to accept that her evening dress, usually silk or satin with plenty of skin exposed, was all she could wear. The male friends with whom she danced close embrace must have been aware of her near nudity, as was the lesbian teacher who made a point of pressing her close as she led. The soft pressure of breast on breast disturbed and aroused her, she felt her nipples were giving the teacher a message.

His instruction while they were apart was that she must accept all sexual advances without hesitation- what if they kissed? How might it end? She found her eyes drawn to her slightly open lips, easy to do as she was not as tall as the slim German. "Yes", she breathed.

Her reverie was broken as he began to wake, she swung around to suckle on his cock, tasting herself and following his desire. While to give him pleasure was her first goal, she hoped he would come inside her and she would enjoy the growing erection too. He had always told her he dreamed of waking with his cock in her mouth, yet he was so rarely asleep when she was awake that it seemed to never happen. She loved the moments before he hardened when she could have the whole penis inside and roll it around with her tongue. The salty, sweaty cunt mixture that had dried on him came alive in her mouth-she felt herself to be the perfect slut.

*************

Afterwards they were pleasantly half asleep damp and naked in each other's arms, enjoying the post-fuck endorphins washing through them in the cool that had allowed the A/C to make some progress. His cock was still half-hard inside her, which felt wonderful. Soon the heat would build to be unpleasant and force them from the cocoon of their bed, but for now she was in heaven, in his arms...

parawa
parawa
59 Followers