Yes Miss Murphy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back upstairs, where Mandy showed me a spot in the living room. When I was finished with all the chores, I was to come and stand in that spot, which would be behind the cameras so I wouldn't be caught on cam. I was to just stand there and wait.

They could see my dick was dripping pre-cum once again, so Katherine found an apron to tie around my waist, and I was told to make sure that the apron absorbed all my pre-cum, or, if any should happen to drip on the floor, since I couldn't lick it up, to take the apron off and wipe it up, then put the apron back on.

So for the next couple of hours, I did Katherine's household chores, stark naked, gagged, and breathing Mandy's scent, with constantly twitching erect dick, while the ladies were in the living room camming. Most of the time I was out of range to hear what was going on, but occasionally I heard some of it, or as I walked from one area of the house to another, I might get a glimpse of them in the living room. They both faced a camera, at various times in various stages of undress, or wearing various outfits. Sometimes things buzzed and I heard moaning, or slapping noises.

At one point, while I was in the basement folding laundry, I heard footfall on the steps and looked up to see Mandy coming down, wearing nothing but high heels and lacey panties, with a bowl in her hand. I had never seen her breasts before, and I was transfixed. My god, they were magnificent. She walked to within a few feet from me, set the bowl on the floor, and I saw it contained water. She said, "Are you thirsty?" I nodded that I indeed was. "I thought you might be." She removed the ball gag, then yanked the thong off of my face. "Get down there on the floor and have a drink."

"Yes, Miss Murphy. Thank you." I crawled up to the bowl of water and lapped from it. When I was finished, Mandy stepped up to me, grasped me by the hair of my head, and pulled my face to her panty-clad crotch. "You smell my pussy?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy."

"PussyKat got it very wet, haha. We've been having FUN. You know what you smell, David? You smell the pussy that controls you. Owns you. Owns your life. Owns your soul, David. Nothing is more important than pleasing that pussy. I own you, David, and I always will, as long as I have a use for you. You will never get away from me. You can't escape. The only way you'll ever get away from me is if I put you away, if I throw you away like so much trash. And if that happens, you'll be aching to get back to me. You'll WANT to come back to me. You'll be desperate to please this pussy, no matter what the cost, just like you were so desperate to get Katherine back. You NEED women like us to control you, David.

"That was very ... very ... bad of you ... running to Katherine, thinking she could save you. Nothing can save you, David, you're trapped. You can't outsmart me. So you better just accept it. This pussy rules your life. Smell it, David. Breathe in my pussy, you helpless little man. Breathe it. Good boy. Now slip these panties off me." Once I did, she turned around, and took me by the hair again. "Kiss my ass, David. Kiss it passionately, over and over. That's right. Kiss your goddess's ass. Worship your goddess with your ass kisses. That's right, David. I'm your goddess. Nothing is more important than pleasing me. I want you to kiss my ass, and say, 'Oh Goddess Miss Murphy, please forgive my sin of trying to get away from you. I'll worship and obey you forever, no matter the cost.' Say it."

"Oh" *kiss* "Goddess Miss Murphy" *kiss* "please forgive my" *kiss* "sin of" *kiss* "trying to get away from you" *kiss* "I will" *kiss* "worship" *kiss* "and obey you" *kiss* "forever" *kiss* "no matter the cost" *kiss, kiss, kiss*

"Say it again." I repeated the mantra as I kissed Mandy Murphy's beautiful ass.

"Again!" she commanded, and I said it a third time.

"Again!" A fourth, fifth, and sixth time. Though she had been turned away from me, she was not surprised at all when she wheeled around and pulled my apron up, to see a long string of pre-cum hanging almost to the floor, plus a few drops on the floor itself.

She pushed my head down and ordered me to lick up the drops from the dusty cement floor. "You see that stuff you're dripping, David? You know what that is? That's helpless slave juice. That proves just how much you need me. That proves you're addicted to me. You HAVE to please me, David. You HAVE to please your goddess and make her happy. Your life is nothing without me now. You may not believe this, David, but I guarantee you, even if I exposed you tomorrow, and your wife divorced you, and you lost your job, you would come to me the very next day begging me to keep you as my little slave. You would say, 'Oh, Miss Murphy, please. Please. I know you destroyed my life, but I love you. I need you. I need to be with you. I want to make you happy. Please, please, Miss Murphy.'"

At that, she turned back around. "Kiss my ass some more, David, and tell me you love me."

*Kiss* "I love you, Miss Murphy" *kiss, kiss, kiss*

She made me repeat my declaration of love several times, until we heard Katherine's voice, from the top of the stairs. "Hey, are we gonna get back to camming?"

"Yep," said Mandy. "I was just giving slaveboy down here a little drink of water. Be right up."

Mandy re-fastened the ball gag, and then turned away from me. "Hold those panties open right behind my feet so I can step into them. That's good. Now pull them up, and then kiss my ass one more time. When you're finished down here, bring that bowl of water to the kitchen and wash it."

From my knees, I watched Goddess Miss Murphy walk up the basement steps. As I drooled into the ball gag, I looked down to see my only piece of clothing, my apron, poking out, and twitching, in cartoonish fashion. A big wet circle marked its farthest point from my body. A big wet circle of "helpless slave juice". The little fella underneath it had a very unsettling message for me, and I trembled when I realized I could not deny it: "You are in very serious trouble, buddy. For you are in love with Mandy Murphy."

12