Yes, Mistress

Story Info
A sub finally meets his online Domme.
3.4k words
3.93
60k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NnyTHM
NnyTHM
1 Followers

I would love to become a woman's slave like that. Allowing her to pick me up in a strange town, where I have never been. Blindfolding myself for her before she arrives to pick me up. She leaves an old service van parked on a deserted parking lot, dark, at night. She gives me directions there. I arrive there at a particular hour. She will arrive one or two hours after that. During that time, i will have arrived with no luggage, nothing to my name but the clothes on my back, no driver’s license, no car, no social security card, and no identification, nothing to prove that I even exist. I will bring with me, only, a gym bag full of locks, chains, gag, blindfold, earplugs.

I will get in the van, and lock all the doors. You have the keys to get in, and no one else. So, I get in and lock all the doors. It is night, and the van is in a deserted parking lot, No one is around for miles. I dump the contents of the gym bag on the van floor, in the rear cargo bay. I take off all my clothes and shove them in the bag. I zip it shut, and use a lock, one that is open, but has no key, to lock and secure the gym bag. Once I do this, I will have no way to reopen the bag. As such, I will not be able to get my clothes back out of it. So then I will have nothing at all to wear.

I will take an 18" chain, and two open padlocks, and shackle my ankles together. When this is done, there is only enough chain to allow my ankles to be no more than about 4-6 inches apart. Very confining, very restrictive. Those two locks have no key with me, so once I shackle my ankles, I cannot free them. It is very final. Next, I take a 48" chain and encircle it around my waist. Again, another open lock that has no key. I use this lock to secure the chain around my waist. Once I do this, there is no key to remove the chain.

The chain is longer than necessary, so once it is snugly padlocked around my waist, there is a dangling length of chain hanging down from the padlock. I rotate the chain around my waist, until this dangling excess length of chain is hanging down my backside. I get down on my knees. Then I get the lock that is color-coded. It is open as well. It is the only lock that has a key, but that key is inside the gym bag, so i cannot get to it.

Now I take this lock, pull the dangling length of chain tight, so there is no slack, and padlock it to the piece of chain that is between my ankles. Once I do this, because I left no slack in the chain, I cannot stand up; all I can do is stay naked on my knees. Very final, since I have no key to remove the lock.

Now, there are 2 chains remaining, each chain is about 9 inches long. There are 4 padlocks left, each remaining padlock is unlocked. There is NO KEY for them. I take one chain, and one padlock, and fasten one end of one chain around left wrist. Then I take one padlock, and the other chain, and fasten it around my right wrist. Once I do this, these chains are also longer than necessary, so a short tail of chain dangles from each wrist, at the point where the padlock is.

Next, I take the last 2 locks, and place them on the floor of the van directly in front of my knees. Then I take the earplugs and seat them in my ears snugly; these are manufacturing grade earplugs, so they work quit well. Once they are in my ears, I cannot hear anything around me. I won’t be able to hear you as you approach the van, when you come later.

Next, I take the large bandanna and shove all of it in my mouth, every bit of it. My mouth is stuffed completely full of this cloth bandanna. Then I take the ace stretch bandage, and begin to wrap it around my head, starting with my mouth and chin, wrapping and stretching it around my mouth and head, so I cannot expel the bandanna from my mouth. I continue this process, until my entire head is covered, then i reach out, but feel, and find the two butterfly clips that came with the ace stretch bandage. I use them to fasten the end of the bandage, so it stays in place.

The bandage has totally covered my entire head, like a mummy, with nothing left exposed but my nose and the very top of my head. My ears have been pinned flat, with the bandage putting more pressure on the earplugs, so I am head absolutely nothing at all.


Now, there is one last thing to do, and that is to imprison my arms and hands. I reach out, blind, and by feel, pick up one of the 2 remaining padlocks. With both hands still free, I slide the open hasp of the padlock through the very end link of the dangling end of chain on my left wrist. Then I carefully slip the hasp of this lock through a link of my waist chain, at my left side. Then I snap the lock shut. Now my left hand/arm is imprisoned.

Lastly, again blind and by feel alone, I reach out with my only free hand, my right hand, and pick up the last lock. I carefully bend my wrist so that I can repeat the process with this lock, the dangling chain hanging form my right wrist, and then slide the lock through a link of waist chain at my right side. It is difficult to do with one hand, but I have practiced, so it is not too difficult. One it is in place, I snap this lock shut.

NOW, just to recap, I am in the back of YOUR van. It is night, and i am in a deserted parking lot, and no one is around. No one at all, I am all alone, and no one but you knows that I am there. I am totally naked, I have no clothing to wear, I have no identification, I have no money, I have no property, and I have absolutely nothing to my name. In addition, my ankles are shacked closely together, so close that I could only take small baby step --if I could stand, but I cannot stand, because I am chained on my knees, and it is impossible for me to stand.

My wrists are chained very close to my sides. There is only about 3 inches of clearance that I can move either wrist out from my waist on either side. And in addition to this, I have made myself deaf, blind, and mute. I cannot hear anything, I cannot see anything or anyone, and I cannot speak, I cannot cry out for help, and if I could no one is around to hear me.

I have totally imprisoned myself for you, to prove to you my willingness to live my life in literal slavery to you, to serve you, to be absolutely subservient to you. Now, you can be watching from a distance if you want to, or you can be miles away, it is your choice. You determine how long I am to remain in total isolation in the back of that van before you show up to drive away with me. It might be a half-hour, it might be 1 hour, it might be 2, or it might be 6. The longer you leave there in isolation before you show up, the better I can acclimate myself to the fate I have created for myself. A few hours will do me good, to mentally accept the fate that I am now your owned property, that I have no rights, no freedoms, and you will control every aspect of my life --physically, sexually, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, in all ways.

When you do finally show up, you say not a word, I have never met you, so I do not know if it is you or someone else, I have no way of knowing. Without saying a word, you crank the van and drive off with me, your new possession, your newest property. But you do not go straight home with me, you drive aimlessly for a couple of hours, in the night, in the pitch black dark, I cannot see or hear what is around me. You drive in all directions, on surface streets, interstates, back road, dirt roads, up and down, back and forth, until you are sure that my sense of direction is totally fucked up. So I have no earthly idea where in the fuck I am at, or in what direction we are going.

That is when you then take me home. When we arrive there, I cannot see anything; I cannot see anything about your town, your neighborhood, your neighbor's houses, or your house. Nothing at all. I could be anywhere, or nowhere, total non-knowledge. We arrive in the middle of the night. It is dark; there is no moon out.

Once there, you leave me, and go in the house to get a knife. You return, and cut the gym bag open. You remove my clothing from the van, take them around back of your house, pour gasoline on them, and set them on fire. You make certain that they burn completely up, then you return to the van. You go back to the gym bag and find the one key that is there, it is the key that will release the lock that fastens my waist chain to my ankle chain, removing this chain will allow me to stand. But you do not remove it just yet,

There is a rope lying in the back of the van, that I had dumped out of the bag along with the other items. This rope has a slipknot in one end; you slip this loop of rope around my balls and pull it tight, until it is locked snugly around my balls. You give it a gentle but firm yank to make sure it is not going to come off. When you are certain that my balls are secure on this leash, then you remove the lock.

With one hand on my shoulder, the other hand pulling snugly on the ball leash, you guide me out the side door of the van, onto the ground. Then, still not speaking one word to me --- I have no idea what your voice sounds like, or what you look like -- you walk in front of me, yanking the leash, yanking my balls, forcing me to follow you. You lead me inside a house I cannot see, I cannot see the outside, I cannot see the inside. You lead me inside to the room you have outfitted for my imprisonment. If it had windows, they have been covered by almost a dozen layers of split open black trash bags, secured over the windows with duct tape -- lots of duct tape, which prevents any sunlight from coming into the room. This is a room from which I will never be able to see to the outside world. This is a room to which no one can ever see inside and know that I am there. This room will totally isolate me. This room will totally isolate me from the world. To the world, I no longer exist; the only place I exist is inside these 4 walls.

The room is plain and bare; no windows, no curtains, no furniture, except for a small narrow bunk bed which is bolted to the floor in the center of the room. No wall decorations, no figurines that represent materialism, society, or living things. Nothing in the room but the bed, and you, and I. once inside the room, you keep a firm hold on the ball leash, and force me to lay on the bed, face up.

You take new locks, that you have keys for, and new chains, and start with my left arm. You place a new lock and chain on my left wrist, and then use a bolt cutter to cut the chain I put there. Then you move my left arm above my head, pulling it outward past the edge of the narrow bed, letting the arm dangle downward. You take the new chain, and pull it tight, and padlock it to the leg of the bed at the headboard. Then you repeat this process with my other arm. Now my arms are above my head, outstretched, hanging over the edge of the bed, dangling down to the floor, pulled tight and chained to the legs of the headboard. You then repeat the process with my ankles. When you are through, I am chained spread eagle to the bed, face up, with new chains. You dispose of the old chains and locks.

So now, I am inside your house, a house whose inside and outside I have yet to see, a neighborhood I never got the opportunity to see. A town, a general geographical location for which I do not know where in the hell it is. I could just as well be in Russia for all I know.

I am locked in a small bare room, not in luxury, but in a basic, simplistic situation. I am totally naked, and have no clothing, no money, no home, no car, no friends, no support from anyone, no job, no identification, nothing to my name but my body, and my body is imprisoned and you own it, not even my body belongs to me anymore. All that I have to my name that I can claim as my own are my soul and my thoughts, and you actually possess those as well. So I am nothingness, I no longer have an identity, I am a non-person, just an object, reduced to being nothing more than your personal, private property, from now on, until you decide to release me, I exist only for your convenience, your pleasure, your enjoyment, your entertainment.

I did this to myself with no promises of how long or how short a duration of time you would keep me this way. Only I can be held responsible for this situation, because I did this to myself. And I did it willingly, eagerly, knowing beforehand that I would have no idea how long I would have to remain this way. It might be a few hours, it might be 10 hours, it might be 10 days, it might be 10 months, it might be 10 years, and it might be longer. I have no way of knowing, for me, time no longer exists.

There are no furnishings in this room. I am totally isolated from the world, and its progress, and its day to day news and events, no phone, no TV, no radio, no vcr, no computer, no clock, no calendar, no sunrise, no sunset, I exist now in a world, a closed universe, where time is meaningless. With these things removed from me, I have no need to think about time. I can therefore concentrate my thoughts and energies on serving and obeying you without question.

So here I lay, naked, spread eagle, chained tight and helpless, unable to move, with earplugs still in my ears, a gag still in my mouth, and a blindfold still over my eyes. Now the time has come for you to break me. Initiate me into your imprisonment of me. It is time for you to rid me like a wild pony and break my spirit. To break any desire left within me to be unruly or disobedient. Time to break me in and train me and make certain that I will obey you without question.

You leave me blindfolded, you leave me ear plugged, but you remove the gag, and the ace bandage, away from my mouth, then you remove the earplugs. Now I can speak, and I can hear, and I can smell, but still I cannot see, I am still blind.

I feel you mount me with the weight of your body, I feel you sitting on my chest, I feel the rope around my balls being tugged, as you reach behind you and grab it. You bring it up behind you, bringing it over one shoulder, draping the rope over your shoulder as it hangs down in front of you. You secure it with one hand, keeping it taut, not yanking, but pulling all the slack out of it, so my balls feel the slight tug.

I know what is coming almost immediately. I smell your aroused scent as it flares my nostrils; I feel your wetness as your pussy gently nudges my chin. You still have not spoken a word to me, but I know what you want, I know what is expected of me, I know what is required of me. And the sensation of my balls being tugged let me know that disobedience is not an alternative and I want to explore.

You slide up me further, your ass cheeks sitting on the upper most part of my chest, almost on my throat. Now your pussy is poised right in front of my mouth. With one quick movement, I feel your pussy clamped tightly against my mouth, and I know what your demand of me is, even without you speaking a word.

I begin licking you, nibbling you, thrusting my tongue into you, as you grind your pussy back and forth across my mouth, into my mouth, not allowing me to stop, for several hours, I am forced to eat you forced to perform the most basic, carnal act of obedience to you. I can hear your guttural moans, and know that I am pleasing you with my subservience to your pussy.

By your gyrations, I can sense the sexual urgency building within you. For hours I continue to eat at you, to gnaw at your tender pussy meat as your juices begin to cover my entire face, as you rub your pussy all over my mouth, cheeks, nose, and even my eyes. My eyelids become glued shut, as your sticky fluid begins to dry over my lashes, like a strong glue.

There is nothing I can do but lay here and endure your violation of my helpless mouth. I dare not disobey you, for fear of what you will do to my balls. I can do nothing but eat your pussy until you allow me to stop. I do not know what you sound like, not your voice anyway; I do not know what you look like. I only know how you feel sitting on my chest, I only know how you taste, and I only know that you are sexually aroused and hungry to orgasm.

Throughout the course of the wee hours of the morning, I count 12 orgasms before you finally have the mercy to allow me to stop. My spirit is broken; there is no part of me that wants to be disobedient to you. I am yours in mind, spirit, body, and sexuality, you own me, not just my physical body, you own my sexual body, you own my thoughts, my own feelings, my sense of existence, you own me beyond the concept of owning anything.

When you have kept me in this room for a year, I will not have known that a year has passed. Time means nothing to me, the only sense of existence I have is to serve you, obey you, and pleasure you, with no thoughts for my own desires.

When you have kept me for a full year, you might have allowed me to have 2 orgasms. My orgasms are of no importance or consequence, for I am here not to receive pleasure, but to give it. And give it. And give it. Over and over. When and how and how often and how long you demand it of me.

I am a slave,

I am yours.

NnyTHM
NnyTHM
1 Followers