Yes, Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh, my sweet little girl." He wiped the tear away and dropped his hands to the hem of my shirt and winked at me letting me know what he wanted to do. Without hesitation I lifted my hands over my head and watched him lift my shirt up and over my head, tossing it on the floor next to his bed. Next he took the waist of my skirt and gently, careful of my sore bum, he slid it too to the floor and took my hand to help me step out of it. My cheeks flushed as I stood in nothing but my bra and stockings, feeling more naked before him then just standing in the nude.

"God, you're so beautiful baby."

He said it softly and with reverence, making a shiver crawl up my spine and a giggle to escape. I didn't care how often I heard it; it still gave me butterflies every time he said it. Dropping to his knees before me he slid the stocking down my legs, kissing tiny little kisses down my calf and back up as he removed one and then the other, repeating the little kisses on the other leg as well. Goose bumps crawled over my skin with every brush of his lips on my pale skin. Reaching behind my back I unhooked my bra and slid the straps over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor in front of him, making him look up at me with a fire in his eyes again.

When he stood again he lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it to the growing pile of our things by his bed and I shivered again in anticipation of what was coming next.

"On the bed baby, head on the pillows and pull your knee up for me. Can you do that for me?" I nodded and obeyed my Professor, climbing up on his bed and scooting to the head and lying down as he asked. I pulled my knees up and futility tried to cover my nakedness. I watched from my vantage point as he removed the rest of his clothing and climbed onto the bed with me, staying at the end of the bed. Taking my knees in his hands he slowly, while staring right into my eyes, pulled them apart. I blushed again as he bared everything to his gaze and a huge smile crept across his face.

"So pretty baby. Do you know that? Spread your legs for me."

Again I obeyed and closed my eyes embarrassed at baring everything to him. He pulled a breath through his teeth and muttered something before I felt the warm touch of his lips on the inside of my thigh. Soft tender kisses traced the line of my thigh up to the apex and then back down again the other leg. I mewled and arched my back and the feeling, aching to feel that soft mouth leaving those tender kisses on my weeping pussy. My hands reached up and pinched at my nipples trying to alleviate some of the deep need I had for him at this moment. I was close to begging him to touch me when I felt a tentative finger brush the seam of my sex, feeling how wet I was.

"Oh God, baby! You're soaked. Is that from sucking my cock, little girl? Does it turn you on to have my cock in your mouth?"

I moaned as he dipped that single finger inside me and rubbed my swollen clit with his thumb driving me close to the edge.

"Yessss," I purred, pinching my nipples harder, making it bite with pain to stop myself from Cumming too soon.

"Yes baby. I love your cock in my mouth." I was close to panting when he pressed another digit inside me joining the other.

"Fuck, you're so tight baby. I wondered if I can even get my whole hand inside you. Should we try? Shall we make it your next lesson?"

I looked down my body at him and through my spread knees and bit my lower lip smiling.

"Yes, Sir. Please?" My voice was weak but the need in it was unmistakeable. I wanted to give this man everything I had never given to anyone else. I wanted to give him this.

Watching he gave me a huge smile in response to me answer and gave a salacious wink before leaning forward and placing a kiss on the soft mound between my legs. Throwing my head back I sighed when I felt the brush of his hot tongue glide over the tender fold of my pussy, still slowly teasing me with two fingers. In....out.....in....out....

I squirmed and whimpered at the feeling of his pushing a little deeper each time. When he added a third finger I gasped with a primal sound. He continued his assault on my pussy with his tongue, getting more and more eager with each lick and stroke of his tongue. Deep primal sounds and small growls fell from his lips making me wetter by the second and cause me to forget myself call out to him.

"Baby, oh god...fuck... it feels too good."

The only reply I got was a renewed enthusiasm to what he was doing.

with a deep drive of his fingers and a quick nip of his teeth and cried out in a sound my beast within echoed in my head. My hands flew down to grab his head, his shoulders, anything. I needed to touch him. Abruptly he stopped with a smack of his lips. With a quick rap to my aching clit I cried out in a sharp sound lost in the pleasure-pain of it.

Did I say you could touch, my pet? Did I?"

He gave another little rap on the most sensitive part of my pussy making me cry out again and squeezing my thighs together in reflex.

"No," He scolded. "Legs open. Did I tell you, you could close them, or that you could touch? Grip the headboard and don't let go until I say." Another quick smack hit my clit and I yelped this time.

Reaching over my head I gripped it with both shaking hands and looked down at him.

"No, Sir, you didn't. I'm sorry." I tried to look contrite but the little grin on my face betrayed how much I enjoyed his dominance and control of me. I re-opened my legs and allowed him to push them as far as they wold go before he bent down and started licking me again in long leisurely licks, driving me crazy with each flick of his wet tongue.

"Good girl." He murmured as he worked another finger inside me, making it four now. My back bowed and I cried out. He gave a dark little laugh as he nipped and sucked on my pussy, making it more and more eager for what he was giving me and driving me closer and closer to a powerful climax. God it felt so good. His mouth didn't wonders kissing me, but nothing could come close to what he was doing with it on my pussy. I was drenched; I could feel the wetness building beneath me as it ran down my ass. He was relentless in his assault. Kissing, licking and driving his finger deep inside me, filling me full. My breathing was erratic and I couldn't think beyond what he was doing, but I knew to not let go of the headboard.

With a last little kiss he pulled his face back, and I whined at the loss of his warm mouth on me. I was so close, and he knew it. He was torturing me, and I loved every second of it.

"It's time, Baby girl. Do you think you can handle my whole hand now?"

I whipped my head back and forth and moaned. I was too close, I didn't think I could. I knew he was going to try though, and I wanted him to.

"Yes you can, my beautiful little girl. Just relax, and don't cum."

Don't cum, was he crazy? My eyes shot open and looked down at him with a little panic. Not for what he was about to do, but the idea of trying to hold back the powerful orgasm I knew I was so close to having.

"But Sir," I whimpered.

"No, be my good little whore and stop yourself from coming. I want to feel you cum all over my cock soon. Not like this. You can do it, I know you can."

His evil little grin told me he wasn't going to make that task easy.

I laid back and closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing and concentrate on the ceiling as I felt him work with some effort the last of his hand inside my increasingly full cunt. When I felt the rest of it inside me I gasped and arched my back at the bite of pain it caused, but loved every second of it. The feeling of being so full and the fact that it was him that was filling me.

"Gorgeous baby. Just gorgeous. Such a good little whore. You're my little whore aren't you, my pet?"

"Yes.....sir....yours all yours." I panted out. I could barely think straight to answer him, but I knew I would get another little rap if I didn't. And I was struggling not to cum as it was.

Slowly he played inside me, pushing and pulling, turning and twisting his full hand deep inside me. My legs shook from the intense feeling it caused and the little licks he would give me on my grateful cunt.

"I can feel your pussy squeeze my hand, you little whore. Don't you cum yet, you hear me?"

I heard him but, I was so close I couldn't answer him. I just nodded my response, and whimpered with another twist of his hand. A few more turns and he slowly pulled out of me crooning away how lovely I was and what a good girl I was for him.

God, what those words did to me. To hear him say they pulled a powerful string at my heart and gut. I sighed deep and long, grateful for the small reprieve. I didn't know how long I would be able to hold back. My legs went slack, still spread wide open for him, I knew better than to close them.

"Such a beautiful girl, and all mine. Aren't you baby? Say it."

I opened my eyes to see him climbing up the bed to join me at the head. His eyes were dark and lustful and I knew what was coming next. I wanted, no, need it. I needed to feel him inside me, making us one. Christ, did I need it.

"Yours baby, I'm all yours." I let go of the headboard and touched his face with my hand as he leaned over to kiss me. When his lips touched mine I sighed again.

His hands wandered my body as he lay down next to me. His fingers pulled and pinched at my nipples teasing me. With each tug and pull I felt it deep in my core making me writhe beneath his skillful touch. One hand fisted my hair and the other drifted back down to my pussy where I lifted my hips to meet him before he had made it all the way down.

"So eager, my little girl. Soon enough. I know you want to cum for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I need to cum. Please, Sir, please make me cum."

He chuckled and brushed his fingers ever so lightly over my pussy.

"My, aren't we needy. God, what it does to me to hear you beg me. I think I want to hear some more before I give you my cock. Tell me what you want, little one. Beg me like a good little whore and I will give you what we both want."

"Please, baby. Please, I can't take it anymore. I need to cum, fuck me, Professor. I need to feel your hard cock inside me making me your good little girl. Fuck me baby, please!"

My hips bucked into his hand and he spun circles with the pads of his fingers of the aching need of my clit. I mewled and begged, clawing at him to finally take me and mark me as his.

"Lift your knees again, little one."

Watching him move again, I did as I was told. Lifting my knees up, keeping my legs spread wide open for him; my power master took position between my legs, kneeling up so I could see him take himself in hand for me. I whimpered as I watched his strong hand stroke his hard on, just out of reach of my grasp. He knew what it did to me to know his hard on was all for me. That I did that to him, I made him so needful he had to take it in hand to relieve the pressure. Nights spent in a hot bath I thought of nothing else.

"Like that my little whore? Like you make me hard?" That devious little grin had returned, and I let out a sound that wasn't human any longer. I needed him badly and his teasing was tortuous.

"Please, baby... please I need you."

Slyly I reached down and touching myself I looked up at him with my eyes big and needy, begging him with not only my words but my body. I ached for this man, and watching him please himself, was killing me.

"Give that to me, please. Its mine." I pouted, biting my lip. "Please, sir."

His face changed softly and he smiled at me, and at the tone in my voice. It's what he had been waiting for. He had been waiting for me to be his good little girl. The lilt that came over my voice when I was his little girl was when he knew, for me, it was my submission. When I was his little girl, I was in his hands, all of me.

His possession.

That's what he had waited for, the last of my control given over to him, my complete submission. Something I had never given to anyone else. It would be his first and his only.

"Good Girl." He said in a soft but, deep voice as he came over me to kiss me hard and deep.

"My good little girl." He stroked my head and kissed me again and this time we both sighed. My arms wrapped around him and pulled him closer, my nail raking down his back to bring him to me. I could feel his need pressing into my thigh, and hear the rumble in his chest that grew when his beast got hungry. I spoke softly on top his lips between kisses,

"Yours, sir. Please, mark me as yours now."

I felt his smile on my lips before he pulled back, rubbing his nose along mine for just a second, before I felt his knees nudging my legs even further apart. He brought both hands up and fisted my hair on either side of my head hold me in place. My eyes wide open he leaned over and pressed his lips to my neck, then bit down gently with just the right amount of pressure to make me cry out as I felt his teeth come down as he pushed himself all the way in on the first stroke. I was more than ready but his haste was his own. He needed this as much as I did. Deep inside of me, he stopped and let go with his teeth. My breathing was erratic and my nails clawed down his back as the blood rushed in my ears. My climax was so close I could taste it on my tongue as he pushed further and deeper. He hit the end of me and growled in a low deep voice,

"Fuck, your cunt is so tight. Feels...so...good." I whimpered again wrapping my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper, still.

Pulling out, he swiftly and roughly he returned to the depths of my pussy letting out a deep grunt as he did when my pussy squeezed around him.

"Fuck!" He growled. His mouth moved down my body as he continued to thrust long deep hard plunges in and out of my greedy cunt. His teeth nipped at my breasts making me grind my hips upward to meet him, driving him to his climax, so I could have my own. I was crying out and begging in ways I never knew I could. My legs pulled at him, my arms clawed at him, my fingers kneaded into his flesh showing him my need. Sounds and words fell from my lips I couldn't make out any more, begging for him to cum for me.

"Please, baby.... Please. Cum for me..." I wailed, my head thrown back, trying so hard not to cum yet...He hadn't given permission yet.

"My sweet cunt. Only mine!"

Driving hard and fast I could hear his climax reaching its peak and lifted up off the bed with each thrust deep in and out of me. Tears filled my eyes, from the bite of pain at his roughness, and for it made me feel to hear him say I was his.

"Yes! God yes! Fuck me sir... Fuck me baby... May I cum sir... please...? I need to cum for you..." I was beyond myself, I was beyond everything but how he felt inside me and the animalistic sounds he was making that drove me wild.

"Look at me." He panted as he fisted my hair tightened, bringing all my attention to him and his eyes that were fixed on my face. I watched him intently as he bayed me to. I couldn't look away as I felt him swell inside me and growl.

"Cum for me little girl, come for your Master. Now!"

As if on cue, my body erupted in the most powerful feeling I had ever felt in all my life. It shook and tightened around him as sounds that were far from human fell from my mouth. My body rocked in time with his as I squeezed down and called his name out as I came harder than I ever had before. It was all because of him, and as he sped up and screamed out my name I felt his cock explode inside me filling me to the point of leaking down my thighs as he came hard for me. His eyes never leaving mine, he shook from his own orgasm, still plunging in and out riding the last of my second climax he had given me. My body responded again when it had felt him bury himself deep and Cumming inside me. Marking me and my cunt as his, and only his.

When our breathing calmed, and we could think again he slowly pulled out of me. I could feel the wetness under my ass and just smiled knowing that it was me that had made him cum so hard and so much. Rolling off me, my Professor tucked me under his arm and pulled me into a spooning position. Wrapped tightly in his arms, he kissed the back of my shoulder and neck, purring to me what a good girl I was.

"Sleep for now my beautiful girl. I will take you again when you wake."

I smiled weakly as sleep was already taking me."

Yes, Sir." I snuggled back into his arms and let out a small sound, almost a coo as the feeling of being protected in his embrace while I slept in his arms.

"Good...Girl."

12