Yes, Sir.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Straddle Me- and no humping like a little bitch anymore, do you understand?"

Gasping at his harsh words, i get shakily on my knees and slip one leg over Him to resume our previous posture. Looking down at Him, i realize how disheveled and dissolute i must look- all soaked and needy.

"Do you want some hard cock to fill that needy little cunt?" His eye contact is almost too much for me to handle.

"Oh yes, Sir, i want nothing more. If it would please You, i'd love to feel Your thick cock taking me." i'm shameless in my oozing want.

There's a taut silence that stings me, but there isn't anything to beg with, just a want that engulfs me, that douses the fiery string of pleas. i can't think straight, it's so close to taking me, owning me. i want to prove how much self control i have, that i can be good for Him. Our gazes locked, hazy with want, want, want. He finally releases the choke hold He has on the tension. He demands total acquiescence and it scares me how willing i am to give Him everything- how much i've given of myself that i wasn't willing to give before Him. i think, through the connection of this pungent proclivity, He can tell.

"Listen carefully- this is very important to re-earning your orgasm- I want you to take my cock and hold it at the entrance of you pussy."

Moving to obey, he cuts my motions off, "Nothing more than that."

i nod in agreement, gripping his member, and shakily move so that at His command, i could impale myself to absolution.

"Please, Sir, please fuck me." my voice is smaller than i intend, a pitiable pout.

Sure to avoid misbehaving, I still feel a waning want with the apprehension of giving Him my virginity. The blunt head of His cock against me is a reminder that He is bigger than i'm used to. The friction of the moment is intoxicating, the wait excruciating. Allowing me to take more would fill this empty, insatiable longing, but i'm certain it won't come without a few degrees of pain. The privilege of his cock is a loaded one; bridging the gap between deprivation and the bliss i know that will come from His body, His flesh rocking into mine, His own frustration and hunger mixing with mine. Denying me denies His physical ownership of my cunt.

"Just the head of my cock." the strain in his voice almost gives me as much pleasure as the words themselves.

Fitting Him to me at a more amenable angle, He holds my hips as if to reinforce His warning and the force of His hips moving up just so makes me gasp. Stretching me slowly, i can't seem to hold still- and in the back of my mind i can't help but wonder if He knows how monumental a moment this is for me.

He must- there's a patience for the slow rotation of my hips, a patience to make sure i am acclimated to His cock. Still, with this blunt knot in the entrance of my pussy, i moan at the thought of being stretched completely by His proud dick.

"More- one more inch." He instructs, and i slide down onto Him, "Hold it like that for a little while, and i'll take you." The words are supposed to be placating, and God! i want to be good for Him, i really do, but i don't know how much more i can take- my whimpering a translation of this.

My swollen tissues spread in salacious accommodation, so slick with moisture yet clamped down around Him. i'm nearly shaking with this slow intrusion- hot, thick cock in my tight, semi-virgin pussy. i can feel every part of Him, every vein inside my dripping cunt, and i cry out for Him, Muting my begging to a sulking sob.

"Good," He murmurs and i feel it, this crescendo of His need- it's taking Him over, too, it's not just me that's been deprived, He's been waiting for me, this total submission- i'm dripping down His engorged member and i'm begging for Him to take all of His greedy and anger and passion out on me. i want to be the reason for it, i want to reshape O/our rapport with this gift. There's nothing more i want to attain besides that purchase into His heart, that pull from His cock, i want to pour gasoline on that fire with my body- now His, His pussy to fuck, His mouth to use, His ass, His lips, His thighs, hands, and breasts. It's His and He knows it, it dawns on me just how completely i'm owned and instead of the uncertainty that's glazed over all of these months of mystery and denial, i'm here, above Him- arched over Him, displayed for Him, still for Him, taking His cock and not asking for any more than He wants to give me. At this moment, this defining moment, my want is irrelevant, His pleasure the height of mine.

Gripping my hips, He thrusts up into me. Blind with pleasure, with pain and shock, i cry out, despite that singing stretch of tension He still takes me by surprise. His cock deep inside me produces this sensation that keeps my lips parted and my moaning at a constant. The secrets of my body are now His, and His totally- my Dom, my Owner, my pleasure, my pain.

Stuffed into my cunt to the base of His cock, i groan at the fullness i've only dreamt about. The delicious stretch and throb, the desirous, long pump sating my aching need.

Lips parted at the feeling, head tilted back, I'm arched backwards, loaded, needing all of Him and He answers.

"You may move now."

A thick layer of desire has His command shaking me from my reverie.

"Oh, thank You, Sir!" i sigh, lifting myself slightly, whimpering involuntarily at the accompanying pleasure-pain. The spasms of my cunt uncontrollable, i move my hips, riding Him hesitantly, wanting to savor His thick, hard cock in me. The pressure, the constant demand to dominate expands my flexible vise-like tightness. i can't focus on breathing and fucking Him at the same time, they seem mutually exclusive. Movements becoming more and more greedy, the steady rock of my hips become shorter and shorter, feeling Him drag against my g-spot and sighing and gasping as its all-encumbering pleasure takes me over.

Sightless, His cock dominates all thought, His body against mine, filling me, making me whole and making me His. A hand has gone up to my neck, the other tangled in my hair as i work to drive His throbbing member deeper and harder and nothing else exists like this. He grabs for my wrists and pulls me down closer to Him, my slick, velvet tightness still holding Him deep inside me, the thrusting seems to take on a different rhythm and He's giving me gasping pleasure with each stroke.

Building in me, slowly, slowly, this frenzied, passionate dance of carnal pleasures tunes out all other sensation and i can feel it slowly, slowly, like the rising of tides, like some gravitational shift, my orgasm is growing inside me.

Flame like, this pleasure engulfs me, devours me, and i fuck Him madly. It's a furious need that i'm looking to sate- that i don't care of he denies because the pleasure before it, all of this feeling has already christened me something so obscene, so physical, it's awakened something so pure and filthy, so conventionally wrong and so inherently right, i let it happen, i beg for it to stay- and this is what He's done to me.

Opening my lips to speak he groans, knowing, he can feel the animal lust in me, owning my motivations, making me His fuck doll, His girl, His slut.

"Sir, permission to come?"

Any effort to down-play my need are useless, He can see it in me, can hear it from the quake of each consonant, each shiver of my frame.

"your orgasm will wait until mine. you will wait until I come inside you, do you understand?"

And i do, i want nothing more than to blend our pleasure, create it and extinguish it- lighting a candle and devouring its wanton flame with its own wax down the reaching wick. i need it, and my pleasure, His pleasure, it's all the same now. It's a fantastic reminder of what i am to Him, and a perfect illustration of how His satisfaction is my goal, always. For this, i'm insatiable, to show him that He can find his gratification in my body, that i only find it with His, that His permission, His calculated moves, His pride in me, that's all i want- and desperately.

His grip snakes up my back and He moves on top of me in a smooth, facile fashion. This is what i wanted, God, His body mounting me, His frustrations alleviated, forced onto me. He shoves into me, hitting my cervix with every pounding stroke and i do nothing to hide my cries. It's a fevered tempo we've adopted, a frenzied crescendo if needs that will be met. He pushes into me with His insistent rod and i receive- God, do i receive.

Quicker, tenser, it's incendiary the want. Bodies singing with want, His demands on my eager pussy more urgent. Breathless encouragement, overtures of want string from my mouth, egging Him on, begging, boldly in this moment of slicked wills.

i can feel it inside me, something breaking and mending and rebuilding before anything else, His body goes rigid, there's nothing more simple, more complex, more egregious and more sensual as He makes room for Himself in my open, cum-slick cunt, and from me, from my very core, this warmth and vulnerable state is ripped open and exposed, this hyper-sexual being is His, this domesticated, sexual animal under His command and with the jets of hot, angry come inside me, i let go.

He holds me through it, tight to his chest, and my body's tangled in the pain that's slowly blossomed into a furious release. Shaking under Him, i can barely see straight. It's an incredible feeling, finally having Him over me, finally having all of me, and i wish i could articulate that to Him any other way besides with the quivering gasps and tight grip around Him. There's never been closeness like this- He's holding my very person together so i don't fall apart at the seams or something. The intimacy is awe-inspiring; something i didn't know could bloom from something like this. As we lay tangled in one another, catching breath and strength and words, His heartbeat is insistent and strong into my chest. It let's me know with each comforting pulse: i'm owned.