Yes Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to cum in your mouth Noreen; I have a better place I want to deposit into." I pop him out of my mouth and he grabs my hand and leads me into the bedroom.

"Crawl up on the bed baby." He orders me; I take off my dress and stand in front of him in my bra, he reaches around and undoes my bra and lets my tits fall free.

"Mmm I have wanted to see these tits up-close and personal. They are just as pretty in person" he says as he tweaks a nipple. He takes both in his hands and sucks on them and my pussy automatically reacts. She is ready to be fucked.

He turns me around and pushes me on the bed and I crawl to the head of the bed giving him a grand view of my ass. He playfully spanks me, the slight sting feels good.

I feel the mattress dip when he crawls on behind me; his hand caresses the fresh spank mark he's made. He slides a finger in me from behind and I bury my face in the pillow enjoying his finger fucking.

"Oh yes, you are so ready for me" he grabs his cock and slides it up and down my moist slit, drenching his head.

"Spread your legs wider for me Noreen."

"Yes sir" I follow his request. I can feel his warm thighs against mine, his hands gripping my hips.

"So beautiful, your ass is amazing" and I am rewarded with a fresh spank.

"Please Ron, don't make me wait any longer" I beg as I wiggle closer to him. His meaty hands are caressing my ass cheeks and I moan in response. I look over my shoulder to watch him and he smiles at me.

"I'm so greedy I want to take my time fucking you" he presses into me but does not penetrate me and I whimper.

"We have time to have round two, please I've... no we have waited long enough" I reach under and play with my clit, and bite my bottom lip and moan.

"Mmmm I can feel your fingers rubbing against my cock" and he digs his fingers into my flesh.

I can hear my fingers sliding against my soaked pussy and my clit is throbbing.

"Ron, I'm so close to cumming" I announce.

"Oh no you don't, not without me" and buries his cock in me and my vaginal walls wrap around his generous cock and tightens.

"Fuuuuck, baby you are tight. How can that be, when you have sex regularly?" he moans, slowly pumping in me.

His cock is thicker than my husbands and he is stretching me, it feels so good.

"Kegles, remember?" I pant as he pumps in me. The slapping of bodies echo in the room mixed with my moans of pleasure.

"Harder Ron, fuck me harder" I can't seem to get enough of him. I want him deeper inside me hitting that spot, I can hear him moaning behind me and I can feel his balls hitting my pussy.

The pressure is building up inside me and I am on the verge of cumming, I tighten my pussy around him.

"Yes baby, yes... I'm going to cum Ron" I announce and just then my body tightens up and starts to spasm, it feels like a flood gate has opened and I am pouring all over his cock. He can't hold back any longer and grips my hips hard.

"Oh god, fuck Noreen!" he grunts and fills me with his hot cum. He falls forward over my back and is kissing my shoulder. I have collapsed trying to catch my breath; a light sheen of sweat is between our bodies. He pulls out of me and rolls onto his back; my pussy feels empty but sated.

I turn my head and look into his eyes, he is very content. I lean over to him and kiss him softly sliding my tongue against his, savoring the moment.

"Thank you" I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"No, thank you. It was everything I thought it could be and more." His hand is stroking my back lightly and his leg is draped over mine.

I looked at the clock on the night stand and it reads midnight. I knew that was my cue to get dressed and head out. I scoot off the bed and gathered my scattered under clothes, slipping on my still wet panties and my matching bra.

"Where are you going? Thought we would have round two?" he smiled wickedly laying on the bed naked, his spent cock resting on his thigh.

"You sir, are too tempting to stay all night with. You have successfully made my fantasy come true, it was amazing. However this Cinderella must get going midnight has struck." I slip my dress on and go into the bathroom and fix my hair and makeup, a nice glow is on my face.

He gets out of bed, pulls on his boxers and wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"Would you like to come and have a late lunch with me tomorrow? I am only here till Monday morning." I smile up at him.

"Would that be for round two?" I ask as I caress his cock.

"Definitely."

12