Yet Another Frat Initiation Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers

I had decided that this wasn't so bad and found myself pressing back on to meet his meat with each stroke. Finally, I put my cheek down on the floor and let him pound into my ass until he came deep inside of me. For a minute, I thought I was going to cum again, but the feeling passed without an ejaculation.

"Go get a rag wet with warm water," he instructed me as he collapsed over onto the floor.

I pulled off the blindfold but when I started to put my clothes on but he told me to go as I was. As I was walking to the bathroom, I saw several guys: Jeff and Rob were walking back to the dining room, probably finished with their servicing, and a couple of fraternity members. They looked at me and I wondered if they could tell what I had just done or if they were just noting my nakedness.

When I returned to Mark, he had me clean him up with the rag. He wasn't in any shape for more sex, but he had me suck his cock for a few minutes anyway. When I was ready to leave, I asked him about the tokens.

"You earned it, boy. Take the one on the dresser."

It! The one! Jesus Christ! He had raped me and, in the end (so to speak), I had accepted him. And he wanted to give me one token. I hated him. But I just took my token and left.

(To be continued ...)

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers
12