All Comments on 'Yet Another Really Stupid Bet'

by staciliv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlalmost 15 years ago
Good, but could have used some bondage

Hey, loved your story, but maybe they should have handcuffed her after she was naked, or put a collar on her, or something. Good story though! :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
the machine is incomplete

The machine should have an anal probe attachment to stimulate the anal cavity while her vaginal cavity was being stimulated. This probe would move in and out in the typical movement of a male appendage. The improvement over a natural male penis is this probe would increase in thickness the longer it would stroke in and out. The machine could have more attachments, such as a vacuum clit massager along with breast pumps. The breast pumps having inner and outter cups, the outter cup encompassing the whole breast while the inner cups encompass only the nipple. Of course the woman would be strapped to the machine to a manner that would keep her from detaching any of the attachment from her body. With a woman captured on this improved machine and forced to endure hours of training, she could become a total slut with the only thing on her whorish mind would be her next orgasm........A great fantasy, and I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks for the good thoughts...........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good to have you back staciliv

Good to have you back staciliv, we missed you. Your stories are so hot!

This one might be a little vanilla for BDSM, maybe you should have put it under the Voyeur category.

You always have a great setup and you capture what Staci feels, but you tend to rush the end. Maybe next time you can add chapters showing the next contestant being coached into doing more and more submissive activities with the machine, waking up the next day regretting her actions, but hungry for more at the same time. Or, maybe we get to meet the previous contestants. I would love to hear about Anne and the other Staci from the second bet.

Keep betting, we win when you lose…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
O K

I think you miss on this one it had the making of a good story. You don't share your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yet Another Really Stupid Story

This was the most pathetic master-sub story I have ever read. The ending was so unsatisfactory. It started as a hot story that was leading to a renewal of a sexual relationship between two people, but you shattered it. Instead of the couple coming together stronger after the experience, he is now using her after he broke her in. She learned nothing, he learned nothing, and a sound relationship went kaput. Not only is this is a huge turn-off, but the ending is farfetched and bland.

<p>

I think this is a weakness in the storytelling rather than in the story however. The character development seemed like it was going to build up so nicely but instead, your tale ended with a brainless trophy slut and testosterone-ridden macho-man. It's sad to see such vapid characters attempted to be glorified as Master and Slave. Masters and Slaves can have a wonderful loving relationship, but you failed to show that development. Instead, you acted as if it was just that easy to make a woman happily submit to slave-hood. A couple of orgasms won't do it. Not even in a fantasy world does this rushed transition make sense. I was really rooting for both of them but unfortunately they landed in the dullest attempt to portray a master-sub relationship I have seen depicted in a long time.

<p>

Your sex scenes are lovely but you should have ended the story with her orgasm. Your epilogue style ending is obnoxiously half-witted.

dirtyoldman2bdirtyoldman2balmost 14 years ago
Improvement

Basically a re-write of the first Another Really Stupid Bet story, but made better. Almost like the literotica version of a "director's cut". I liked it better than the original.

I agree that it belongs more in Loving Wives or Voyeur sections however.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Good

Of all the sybian stories this one is one of the best.

Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds6 months ago

Good story, I liked your description of the humiliation you felt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous