Yet Another Really Stupid Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And again Bill switched it off! Screaming now, almost insane, I yelled at him, "Bill! No! NO! Turn it back on, please!"

I felt a hot flush of humiliation as I heard some of the men snickering. Damn them, the pigs! They KNEW I'd never make it, damn them! I'd cum right here in front of them, screaming and begging for more, and there was nothing I could do about it!

Finally I was able to calm myself a bit; Bill turned the box back on and almost immediately I felt my traitor body respond. Now nearly insane from want and desire I began to beg Bill to please, PLEASE leave it on and let me cum! Frank stood up and walked over to Bill. "I don't think she's gonna make it, son," he told Bill. "But I have another proposition for you."

I could barely comprehend his words, I was so needy and close to climax -- but the machine was off; I couldn't hump it enough to get myself off, much as I needed to cum!

Frank smiled at me. "Bill, how long have you been married?" he asked.

"Five years."

"How long since you've had a blow job? I'm guessing five years, right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

Blow job? What the HELL were they talking about, I HATED that! I'd only done it before we were married; afterwards I was in charge of the sex, so BJs were out of the question. No way!

Frank continued, "I'm betting this nice girl is really a ball busting bitch, isn't she, Bill?" Bill stiffened a bit at that. "That's ok," Frank reassured him, "They all get to be. It's not their fault; it's their nature. It's really OUR fault, or in this case, YOUR fault. You let yourself be dominated by a woman because you wanted to please her when you should have been making HER please YOU."

I was coming down more now; nevertheless, these words struck a chord with me. I felt a deep burning in the pit of my stomach, a deep desire I never knew I had. A desire to be dominated, to submit to a male, to do as he wanted, to please him. I didn't know it at the time, it was too new, but it felt...right.

"Now Bill," Frank continued, "I tell you what -- here's twenty thousand dollars." Frank handed Bill a stack of $100 bills. "You can take it and your wife and leave now and that'll be just fine with us. Or you can teach this ball busting bitch a lesson, put her in her rightful place, and reestablish your home and household as it should be. What do you say?"

I glanced over at Bill; he looked down at me. I could only meet his gaze for a few seconds before I looked down, but in those seconds I saw and felt all the resentment and hurt that had built up over our marriage.

"Do you love her, son?" Frank asked. "Do you?"

"Yes, I love her," Bill said.

"Then do the right thing, Bill. Let me help; we'll all help."

I glanced at Bill again; he nodded.

"Turn the Sybian back on then," Frank instructed. "Get her right at the edge of cumming, but don't let her. Stop it; let her cool down, then back on."

I felt the vibrations and rotation again; again I was driven toward orgasm. Moaning and bucking I was close...and it stopped!

I was screaming so loudly now I imagine the neighbors could hear! "Bill, Bill, no, NO! Don't stop it, PLEASE, Bill!"

Then after a minute or two it would be back on and I would be driven close...then off. On and off, over and over, five, six times. I was about to go insane!

"Ok, Bill," Frank said. "Looks like the bitch is ready to do anything if you'll allow her to cum." He looked down at me. "Isn't that right, bitch?"

I resented being called "bitch" but I needed to cum! "Yes, yes, please, anything! Anything! Just turn it back on, let me cum, please!"

Frank whispered in Bill's ear; I saw his eyes widen, then he smiled and nodded. He looked down at me.

"Bitch, take off your dress!" Bill ordered.

"Whhhat?" I stammerred, confused.

"Take off your dress, now, if you want me to turn it back on!"

I couldn't believe Bill would ask such a thing, for me to expose myself to these strangers! But the look in his eyes was quite serious. Just to make certain I understood he turned the machine on then back off in a second or two.

"You're serious?" I asked him.

"Yep. Off!"

"Please, Bill...No...don't make me do that..."

But no amount of pleading could change his mind! He turned it back on anyway but just to drive me to the edge of climax; then I was once again left panting and shaking.

"Oh, Bill...Please..." I breathed, but it was no use. I had to have relief, I couldn't stand it! I slid my fingers down, grabbed the hem of the dress, and in a quick motion pulled it up and over my head.

Facing the Aries men now naked except for my bra I felt another hot flush of humiliation and embarrassment. Then they began to hoot and cheer, clapping! I'd never felt so humiliated in my life, but I had only a few seconds to enjoy the hot flush when I felt the Sybian start up again.

This time, true to his word, Bill allowed me to climax on the machine. My body felt so hot, my hands were all over myself, rubbing, eyes closed, moaning...Then it happened, a shattering orgasm like nothing I'd ever experienced before! Wave after wave washed over me; I felt my muscles clasping the dildo, attempting to milk it or ifs nonexistent juice. Spasm after spasm rocked my body!

Finally, panting, I half collapsed on the Sybian. I dimly heard clapping and cheering; felt another flash of embarrassment as I realized I'd just "entertained" the men.

But it wasn't over! I suppose only another girl will understand but I'd just had the most incredible climax of my life and only wanted to rest but the vibrator and dildo were still working their magic. I wanted to escape the stimulation; it was almost unbearable, but I couldn't! Then I felt myself beginning to respond and in a minute or two I was again bucking and humping, heading for another climax.

Then Bill turned the machine off! Used to humiliation I now began to beg in earnest, pleading with him to start it again, which he did after a bit. Then back to the start and stop, start and stop cycle again.

"Bitch, do you want to cum again?" Bill asked.

"Yes, oh, yes, Bill! Please, please, let me cum!"

"Take off your bra," he demanded. "Let everyone see your pretty tits."

I didn't even TRY to argue this time! Reaching behind me I freed my bra clasp; I felt a sudden freedom as it released with a soft pop I pulled my arms out of the straps and felt coolness on my boobs as they were exposed for the room to see.

The men began clapping and cheering again, only adding to my humiliation -- but strangely I found myself enjoying the hot flush of public humiliation! If felt...right. I was being "put in my place" by Bill, and truthfully was loving every minute of it!

Again the Sybian started; again I came. Again I wanted to escape the stimulation after wards; again there was no escape. Again Bill brought me close.

By now I knew, Bill knew, and every other man in the room knew I would argue no further; whatever it took to get my climax I'd do eagerly. So it came as no real surprise when Bill stood in front of me, his crotch level with my mouth, and slid his pants and underwear down.

I knew without being told I was to suck him off! Without a word I took him in my mouth and began licking and sucking, urging him to fill my mouth with his seed. After a minute I felt hotness in my mouth and the Sybian came back on. I instinctively swallowed his seed -- something I'd never done before -- then enjoyed another shattering orgasm.

Now Bill stepped aside; Frank stood before me. He slid his pants down and I began to suck him as I'd done Bill. He took a bit longer, finally pulling back and spurting his cum all over my face and neck. Being a good girl I was rewarded with an orgasm.

Then the men stood in line and I sucked every one off one cock by one, enjoying a Sybian climax as a reward after each. Some shot at my face as Frank had; others allowed me to swallow it. Some had me twice; a couple three times.

It went on for hours! Finally the men were all satisfied. I was rewarded with fifteen minutes of continuous vibration during which I came seven or eight times.

Finally, exhausted, I managed to raise myself off the machine and collapsed on the floor. Bill got a towel and gently wiped my face and body, then carried me to the car naked. We drove home, me curled in a naked ball.

My like is different now. Bill joined the Aries Society. His new job is going well, he is up for promotion.

I have a new tattoo on my left ass cheek, "Slave". On my right cheek another says, "Property of Bill". I don't call him Bill unless we're in public; around the house he is 'Master' and I am 'bitch'.

I only spend money when allowed by my Master; he controls the finances as well as how I dress and what I do. I keep His house neat and clean and cook his meals. I am always prepared for sex; He often takes me in the kitchen or on the couch. I always climax as I am required to do.

Master bought a Sybian of our very own. He allows me to ride it once or twice a week, always sucking Him off before I am allowed to cum. Sometimes He brings Aries men home; I am required to suck them also.

Yes, my life has definitely changed -- for the better! I am happier now than I would have thought possible, deeply in love with my Master, and content in my place and status.

12