Yin / Yang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you a question. Maybe you don't remember the conditions. No matter, the basic question still remains, will you submit to me?"

It was all Deline could do to keep her thoughts from the searing pain enveloping her chest. Without speaking she shook her head slightly back and forth indicating no.

"Hmm... I see we don't agree. Well maybe this will clear things for you." Nina stepped forward and swiftly removed the mask that had defined Deline's visual world for the past several days. Deline squinted as the bright light in the room blinded her briefly. Before her stood Nina dressed in all black, holding the flogger. To Nina's left were Cathy and Eve squatting on the floor their head bowed down as if in prayer. Behind Nina by the door stood a tall man in tan dress slacks, a white long sleeve dress shirt and tan loafers. His brown hair draped down past his shoulders and a dark brown neatly trimmed beard covered his slightly tan colored face. He leaned casually against the wall and with his left hand stroked his beard as if pondering a deep thought.

"You do know that your 'loving' husband was cheating on you don't you?" Once again Nina held all the cards and Deline was unable to do anything but stammer out a short reply.

"N-o, no he... he couldn't! He loved me!" she screamed.

The man in the back stepped forward and leaned against the column right behind Nina.

"Still think God will get you out of this?" His voice soft, but firm. Nina didn't flinch and didn't seem to notice he was there.

"But..." Deline stammered out a lost reply.

Nina stepped up and once again the flogger found its mark, leaving another half dozen marks across Deline's chest.

"Still think Tom loved you? How about this announcement from the paper a few days ago" A coy smile crossed Nina's face as she removed a slip of paper from a small pocket. She unfolded it and began to read aloud.

"Too wit, this is to announce the dissolution of the marriage between Tom and Deline Anderson due to infidelity and irreconcilable differences. See," Nina held the paper to Deline's face, "Right here in the paper under public notices. Everyone now knows that your marriage is over and Tom got what he wanted, your humiliation and for him a new piece of ass!"

Deline was dumbfounded and unable to speak.How? Why? No! It can't be! He loved me! He believed... he believed... She looked over to the man by the column and "Why?" was all she could finally get out through the pain and tears, but she finally realized who he was to her.

"Because in the end he's wasn't my father and he didn't save me either." And with that the man turned, walked towards the door and paused to turn and look once more at the fallen woman hanging on the cross.

"PLEASE! COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE!"

CRACK! More pain as the flogger striped Deline's skin once more.

"Well if that didn't convince you, here's another item from the same day's paper," Nina reached into her pocket and retrieved a second newspaper clipping and began to read, "This is to announce the engagement of Sarah Trueblood to Tom Anderson. Wedding date to be set." Nina stepped forward and held the scrap of paper for Deline to read, "Oh and how about this one, 'Leading proponent of Defense of Marriage proposal found in lesbian love tryst".

Through tears of complete bewilderment and despair Deline read the passage and looked at the picture of Tom,her Tom! and Sarah sitting hand in hand. Again Deline couldn't believe what she was reading.

Again she pleaded with the strange man at the door and he turned and spoke softly, "Good bye" and turned and departed.

Deline screamed and struggled at her restraints, "NO! PLEASE! COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! COME BACK!"

Nina stepped back as she was unsure what was going to happen next when Deline made one final lunge against her restraints and yelled out "GOD! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!" and with that she collapsed against her restraints, unconscious.

...

Let go.

No I can't, please, I... I...

The time has come.

Time for what? Deline stood next to herself on the edge of a cliff.

For you to let go. Remember what I said before still remains, we are Deline, but soon we will not be Deline. For us to not be Deline you must let go.

No I can't do it. He'll come back! I know he will. God will come back to me. Tom will come back to me...

They're not coming back. Your belief in them is all that keeps you in this state of transition. Let go and be at rest.

But...

Let go...

Deline glanced over the edge and then looked at the Deline standing with her. It was her, but not her. She was tired, so tired. I need time to think, to rest.

Rest will come, but first you must let go...

I can't...

You can and you must. It is the only way.

What will happen to me? Will I feel anything?

You'll feel nothing, but you'll finally be able to rest.

Cautiously Deline closed her eyes and stepped forward into the abyss. She fell without falling and as she opened her eyes she saw herself looking down into the abyss. The darkness took hold of her, comforted her and finally enveloped her leaving only the other Deline standing on the cliff. Deline backed away from the cliff and stepped forward to her new life.

...

Snap! Umph! A foul odor tickled Deline's nose as Nina waved the smelling salts underneath. Deline picked her head up slightly and half opened her eyes to see Nina, Cathy and Eve standing before her.

"Do you submit to me?" Nina's voice was firm, steady and commanding.

Deline raised her head and with her eyes staring straight ahead and a voice quiet and hoarse from yelling she whispered "yes".

Nina couldn't believe her ears and before Deline could change her mind she began barking orders to Cathy and Eve.

"Take her to her new room and put her to bed. Under no circumstances is anyone to disturb her until I give the word."

The women answered in unison "Yes mistress" and after releasing Deline from her restraints, carried her away.

Nina watched as Cathy and Eve carried the exhausted woman to her knew quarters, wondering if for once she had gone too far.

Control

1

Running her hand through her short blond hair Delin sat before the mirror dressed in a white evening dress with an open back and prepared herself for the evenings festivities.Tonight's the night she thought. Tonight I get my final letter and I'll be a full member of the manor. Her mind raced at the possibilities for the future and at the same time looked back at how she got here.

She thought back to the day she 'awoke'. She'd been told she'd been asleep for two days straight before finally waking to her new life. While she couldn't remember anything immediately before that time she adapted to her new surroundings and settled into her new position. Over the past thirteen months she'd managed to earn her name back and the respect of the other subs in the manor. Though sometimes it was hard and twice she lost letters, still she moved forward and now tonight she was to be awarded the last letter of her name making her a fully fledged member of the manor.

Along the way she'd also grown spiritually and emotionally. From a spiritual sense Nina encouraged her to study other religions, both eastern and western. This led her to express an interest in the eastern philosophies and a developing interest in Buddhism. Nina was also big on education and in her mind education meant empowerment and strength. From this Delin also learned more about women's issues and how they affected her and her 'sisters'. Nina encouraged all the women in the house to participate in women's causes and become active in promoting it and caring for it. Delin had done a lot of soul searching over the past thirteen months and had decided to work towards empowering women, ensuring they had access to advanced education to help them become more successful with their lives.

One other thing had changed along the way as well. She'd fallen in love, more like she had these feelings towards someone, but couldn't understand them for what they were. In this area she was lost and it troubled her greatly these last few days because she was afraid if she acted on them she might lose the new life she'd been given and alienate the person she so wanted to be with.

It was after all Nina with whom she had fallen in love. The woman who had kidnapped her and tortured her was now her mentor and teacher and someone that Delin felt she could not be without. Nina never touched her sexually, never once admitted even in the slightest that she might have feelings for Delin, but Delin couldn't help feeling that something was there for her.

Rising from the chair she adjusted her dress one last time and left the room for the main banquet hall of the manor.

...

The banquet hall hummed as the crowd shifted about the room. No sooner than a group would form it would disperse like a lazy summer tide. Nina stood by the dais at one end of the great room and watched the ebb and flow of the crowd as they mingled with each other. By the last count all those invited, some sixty guests, had arrived. Some were Doms with their subs, some were not. Some were single and some were couples, but all were women. Not that Nina had anything against men, she dealt with them everyday in her business ventures, there just weren't any here tonight.

Nina thought back over the past thirteen months and was astonished at Deline's progress. In the beginning she wondered if she'd break her and thought for sure she'd have had to do something drastic to that end, but in the end after nearly eleven days Deline broke and that was all that mattered. Still Nina still had a nagging feeling that something else had occurred to Deline, she just wasn't sure what it was.

All in all though she was proud of Deline as she had made remarkable progress through her training and tonight the final test had yet to be performed. This last test would prove beyond all doubt Deline's loyalty to Nina and her new family. Tonight Deline would be hers and hers alone.

To prevent Deline's training from being 'de-railed' by the extracurricular activities of her other subs, she had laid down the law that no one was to touch Deline sexually. Period. At the same time Nina had decided to abstain from sex herself as a test of her own willpower. This didn't mean she wouldn't and couldn't watch her subs perform, just that she would not participate in any fashion. It was tough to do, but she managed and in the end discovered something new about herself. She craved life again. For so long she had been going through the motions, acting the part as it were. Now she hungered for it again, with a zeal not seen since she first escaped her religious upbringing. For so long she had focused on the reward and never the journey. Now she understood, it was the journey that mattered.

A slight tug at her arm broke the spell as Cathy got her attention, "Mistress you wanted to know when it was 7 o'clock"

"Thank you Cathy," Nina glanced at her Rolex and sure enough it was 7pm. Looking back at Cathy she nodded her head and Cathy reached over and struck a bell near the dais three times. The crowd dispersed and took to their seats as Nina spoke.

"Ladies, Thank you for coming tonight. Tonight is a special night as you all know as tonight we welcome a new member to our family here at the manor. Cathy, Eve please bring forth our new sister."

Cathy and Eve approached a large set of double doors to one side of the banquet hall and simultaneously opened them. There before them stood Delin in a white evening dress, her blond hair short but styled beautifully. Her head was bowed down as she stood at rapt attention waiting for the command to enter.

"Enter and approach Delin" Nina's voice echoed through out the room as Delin entered, with Cathy and Eve falling in behind her.

Delin approached the dais and knelt before Nina. As Delin reached the floor Nina extended a foot to touch just under Delin chin. Delin proceeded to kiss the left, right and top of Nina's foot before Nina took it away.

"Eve, my crop" Once again Nina's commanding voice carried for all to hear. Eve stepped forward and handed her a black riding crop and then stepped back behind Delin.

Nina took the crop and touching Delin's left shoulder spoke, "Delin do you now and forever pledge your loyalty and service to your mistress and this house before these witnesses"

"Yes, I pledge my loyalty and service to you my mistress and to this house" Delin's voice was calm and steady as she spoke.

"Rise and face our guests" Nina commanded.

Deline turned and faced the crowd looking over Cathy and Eve's shoulders.

"Ladies, May I present to you my new sub, Deline of the House Borsia. Deline you may address the crowd." As Cathy and Eve stepped back, Deline stepped forward and bowed to the guests before taking a position beside Cathy.

"On with the festivities" Nina commanded.

*

The evening passed with great fanfare as Deline was welcomed as if she were a long lost friend returning from a long absence. Eventually dinner turned to dance and dance turned to exotic performances by other subs. Before long though the guests began departing and by 11pm most if not all had left for home. This was after all not an evening to demonstrate sub obedience or sexual prowess, but one to celebrate the inclusion of a new member.

The halls of the manor were quiet as Deline approached Nina's room still dressed in her evening attire although she'd left her shoes in her room. She'd been summoned here by her mistress, for what she didn't know, but in the thirteen months she'd been at the manor she'd never been summoned to Nina's room before.

Goosebumps tickled her flesh as she stood before the bedroom door in rapt attention. As she raised her hand to knock a voice from within called out "You may enter".

Grasping the doorknob she bowed her head and opened the door slowly. Cautiously she stepped through the doorway and entered the room. The plush carpet was soft on her sore feet and felt good against her soles. Gently she turned and closed the door behind her.

"Come here Deline" Nina's voice was soft and soothing, caring. Deline approached and out of the corner of her eye she noticed the room was lit by several candles positioned evening along the walls leading to the fireplace where Nina stood. The wall sconces were decorative wrought iron with a different celtic knot design inlaid to each one. Deline knelt to one knee when she got close to Nina, keeping her head bowed in subservience.

"You may look at me." Nina reached down with a hand and lifted Deline's chin so as to look into her bright green eyes.

"Such pretty green eyes. Pitty I never noticed them before now." Nina's hand began to trace a line along Deline's chin before she slowly drew the back of her hand caressingly across Deline's cheek pausing to cup the side of her face. Even though Deline shivered with nervousness, her body felt warm and as she knelt before Nina she could feel her nipples harden beneath her dress.

Deline looked up at her mistress and for the first time was struck with how beautiful she really was. Her long black hair no longer constrained in its usual pony tail flowed down past her shoulders. Nina stood before her dressed in black shear robe which hid nothing and only served to enhance her beauty. As she knelt before Nina, Deline admired Nina's body, the soft curves of her breasts, the smooth , firm, plain of her stomach. Nestled in between her long smooth legs was a small patch of black hair just over her sex.

Placing her hand beneath Deline's chin, Nina motioned for her to rise. Deline rose to meat Nina's soft gaze.

"Kiss me" Nina commanded, her voice still soft but firm.

Deline leaned in, closed her eyes and placed her lips gently on Nina's before withdrawing. Nina could feel the apprehension in Deline's body, "Don't be afraid" she said, her voice taking a soft tone once again.

"Give in to your desire. You want me, but you're unsure if you'll please me?" Deline nodded slowly and for once Nina truly envied her student. "Do you trust me?" This time Deline spoke a firm "Yes" never once taking her eyes off Nina's face.

"Kiss me" Again Deline leaned in and kissed Nina, but this time she didn't hesitate or back away. This time their lips met and gently danced between them, enticing tongues to appear to deepen the embrace. Deline felt a fire building in her she'd only felt once before, back in high school when after getting drunk one of her best friends French-kissed and groped her for several minutes before her father caught them. At that time she was ashamed of her own behavior and thereafter dove headlong into her parent's church to escape. Now she wanted no escape, now all she wanted was to be held by this woman who not only commanded her freedom, but had captured her heart.

Nina's hands reached up and cupped Deline's face, breaking their tender embrace. "Slow down my precious. All things in due time."

"Yes mistress" Deline replied her voice still a bit unsteady. Lowering her head she continued with a softer voice, "Mistress did I please you?"

Nina gently lifted Deline's face in her hands, "Yes, yes you did."

"Thank you mistress, I wish only to please and serve you."

Taking Deline's hand, Nina led her over by the bed. It was a large king sized, four posted bed, with a white silk canopy over top. Deline's eyes were immediately drawn to the color of the wood and its purplish tint. Reaching out she stroked a nearby post with her free hand marveling at it's color.

"The wood is called purpleheart. A very rare and expensive wood and since purple is my favorite color I just had to have a bed made from it."

"Its beautiful mistress" Deline replied.

"Yes I know, much in the same way as you." Nina replied.

"Thank you mistress" Deline returned her gaze to Nina's face.

"Now let's get you out of that dress shall we?" Nina's voice retained a certain softness, but a dominant tone found it's way through as she spoke.

"Yes mistress" Deline stepped back and began to remove the dress when Nina put up a hand to stop her.

"No. Not that way. Entice me. Seduce me. Entrance me." Nina stepped back and climbed onto the bed to rest on the pillows. Her robe had fallen open exposing not only her sex but her breasts as well.

Deline began by running her hands down her sides before bringing them up and across her chest to run them through her hair. Slapping her sides she stepped forward and at the same time reached up and let the shoulders of her dress slide down her arms, catching them as she crossed her arms in front of her. Slowly seductively she let the material fall until just the barest hint of nipple from each breast was showing.

"My precious you are such a tease. You've been watching Cathy and Eve haven't you?" A coy smile crossed Nina's face as she spoke.

"Yes mistress. Does it please you?" Deline replied cocking one eyebrow as she gazed at Nina.

"Yes, but enough talk"

"Yes mistress" Deline allowed the dress to fall away leaving her standing there in her panties and a wry smile. Slowly she removed her panties, stepped up to the bed and crawled up to Nina's feet. Deftly she ran her tongue over each toe, gently caressing its length before moving on to the next. As she finished the toes she looked up at Nina and spoke "May I move higher mistress?"

"Yes you may my precious."

As Deline moved up the bed she deftly placed soft kisses along Nina's legs as she went. As she approached Nina's sex she could smell the strong odor of arousal. The sweet smell of all things desired coming from Nina's beautiful pussy.

"May I kiss it, mistress?"

"Yes you may." Again a wry smile crossed Nina's face as she watched Deline taste another woman for the first time. She felt Deline's lips touch her and a wave of desire flowed forth as she relaxed into her pupil's ministrations. Deline could taste Nina's musky scent and this drove her mad as she began to slowly tease Nina's clit with her tongue. Slowly her tongue danced around Nina's clit, enticing it, drawing it out as Nina became more aroused by Deline's effort. Nina leaned back and closed her eyes, emitting a soft sigh as Deline's tongue worked its magic with her clit.

1...45678...11