Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 03: Social Accessory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he felt a tug from below and looked down. His testicles were pulled slightly forward again. They looked odd, but he didn't feel uncomfortable at first. As he watched. they were slowly pulled further. He began feeling discomfort, then pain that increased by the second. He was panting so fast trying to deal with the pain that felt as though he was ready to faint. Tears were coming out of his eyes and his teeth were clamped together.

Then the string went slack again and the pain stopped. He breathed slower as he recovered. He heard Winnie's voice speaking.

"Okay, begin.

He hesitated, and then he felt the string begin pulling forward again.

"Give me a second," he gasped.

"No problem," said Winnie. "Take a minute to motivate yourself. We want you to sound really sincere, like you are the biggest perv in the world."

Finally, Nick began, but he was nervous and he rushed his words.

"We need more emotion," said Winnie. "You have to sound like you'll die of frustration if Jocelyn won't let you eat out her ass. She's scared and disgusted, but you've got to persuade her."

Nick began again, but once more he didn't sound like he meant it. There were a couple of hard tugs at the string, and he cried out in pain.

"That's how much you are hurting to get into Jocelyn's ass, Nick," Winnie prompted.

The third time, Nick took a different approach. He pretended to be shy about asking Jocelyn to give him what he wanted. He looked down and spoke into her lap.

"What did you say, Nick?" Jocelyn asked.

He repeated his request.

"I don't think I heard you clearly."

Nick looked at Winnie and she was nodding up and down. She liked what he was doing. He spoke a little louder.

"Did you just say what I think you said?" Jocelyn asked, sounding slightly taken aback. "Get your face up here and look at me. Now tell me right to my face what you just said."

"Jocelyn, dear, I'm going to die unless you let me push my face between your beautiful round butt cheeks and stick my tongue so far inside that I can taste something sweeter than your mom's apple pie."

"You disgusting animal!" Jocelyn screamed and slapped his face so hard it almost knocked him off the couch.

He jumped up in shock and rubbed his face.

"What the hell?" he said and looked angrily at her and then at Winnie, who was laughing.

"That was great," Winnie said. "Sit down, Nick. We wanted to make this realistic, and you and Jocelyn sure did. You spoiled the end of it, because you were supposed to keep on pleading, but we'll fix it up when we edit.

"We're starting a second after she hits you and knocks you off the couch. You are holding your cheek in pain and surprise, but you keep on going, telling her how there's nothing to be ashamed of, how nothing is dirty unless you think it is. She's going to feel so special with your tongue inside her. Who else would do that for her. Who else thinks she's that special? Stuff like that."

Nick began softly again and while Jocelyn protested, he slowly became more insistent and soothing at the same time until she slowly got on her hands and knees on the couch. He got behind her and slowly pried her butt cheeks apart.

God, they were huge. Ugh. She was all hairy and sweaty inside, and it did not smell good. He couldn't do this. He dropped his head down and stopped where he was, frozen. About ten seconds later, he felt a tug.

He raised his head again and looked where he was going. There it was, in the middle of all that wet hair, a puckered circle. How was he going to put his tongue into that? He began to gag and this time lifted his head up and into the air, breathing deeply.

He had to stop thinking. He put his head down again. He was an ass-eating machine. A machine doesn't think. A machine starts licking and pushing its tongue inside. A machine doesn't mind the thick smelly hair around the hole, the hair that tickles the machine's nose and tastes horrible.

A machine keeps licking as the pucker moves a little, contracting and then loosening again. A machine's tongue begins to probe and push in. It's tight for the tongue, but the machine keeps pushing further as the tongue is squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

A machine doesn't throw up. Its machine tongue is now a piston moving in and out of its cylinder. The machine can barely breathe. There is not enough air coming in around the hairy cylinder. The machine grinds to a halt.

***********

Nick awoke with a damp washrag wiping his face off and Winnie's face smiling down at him.

"You were really getting into that," she said. "You pushed so far inside her that you ran out of oxygen and fainted. But I think you're all right now. We played back some of the video playback. It was incredible!

"You're ready for Part Two, which will be simple, because you've already done it. We're going into the bedroom and you're going to use your tongue on each of us to get us off. We'll film everything so all of us can look at the video later and remember the night Nick finally serviced us.

"Some of us also want to ride you or want you to plow them, and some of us now want some of your brilliant ass-licking. You don't need to act anymore. No drama, just straight sweaty sex.

"The only thing unusual is we're going to make sure you don't get off before the finale. We might need to use a cock ring or something else to stop you when it looks like you're getting close. When we finally let you come, it will be spectacular.

Nick listened passively. He would do what they asked and try to get them to come as quickly as possible. He felt like a whore in a whorehouse trying to finish her customers quickly to get to the next trick.

With only an occasional tug from the string, he performed to everybody's satisfaction. The two women who wanted full-out sex were satisfied with his energy. He was hard enough to please them, but he didn't feel much pleasure, and they never had to use anything to keep him from coming.

The last few women wanted the ass-licking treatment, and by now he felt so degraded, he didn't even care. One by one, they got up on the bed on their hands and knees and he pushed his face between their cheeks.

While he ate them out, others played with his equipment, and a few slippery fingers pushed in and out of his ass. He didn't like how it felt, but at least they were covered with lube and didn't hurt.

He was now at the end, one more ass to service. It was Winnie, and she was kneeling on the carpet instead of the bed. He got down on the floor behind her, and she began talking to him.

"That's it. Lick up and down my crack and across my hole. Tickle it just a little. Now push your tongue in slightly. Oooh! That feels wonderful! Keep pushing in slowly, not too fast, now pull back out. We all washed back there, so I'm nice and clean. Now push back in and pull back out. It's like you're making love to my ass. What a feeling!

"Now I want to try something else. Keep pushing your tongue in and open your mouth wide so you can get in even further. I can't wait to watch this on the video.

"You're really deep now. I don't think I'm as hairy as Jocelyn, so you should be able to breathe through your nose. Oh, you're even deeper, keep pushing until you can't go any further and then stop, but don't pull out.

"Are you ready? I'm going to clamp down on your tongue with my ass muscles as tight as I can. There, I think you can feel that.

"Now try to pull your tongue out. Pull harder. I think I did it. I've got you in my grip so tight that your face and my ass are like one. I'm going to move my ass around now. See how your face comes with it. This is great. Okay Caroline, we're ready."

Ready for what, thought Nick, and then he felt some fingers in his ass again. It seemed like they were sticking something inside him. It was more grease.

He felt something else. It was wider than two fingers. It was a dildo. He tried to lift his head to see, but his tongue was trapped inside Winnie's bowels.

He moved his rear from side to side to try to stop the thing, but it was useless. He felt hands on his cheeks, prying them apart as the thing moved in further. It was huge and stretched him painfully as it impaled him.

When the thing in his ass his bottom and stopped, he felt Winnie shift, and then she began crawling forward. As she did, her ass muscles pulled at his tongue. They were pulling the tongue out of his mouth, and it was painful. He quickly moved forward. When he did, he pulled away from the thing in his rear. It was so big that even with the lubrication, it felt like it was pulling his insides out of him. Winnie stopped, and the thing pushed forward until it was all the way in again.

Once more, Winnie began moving forward and pulling his face with her. This time the thing in him pulled further out, causing more agony. When she stopped, it slammed into him and he screamed, but no sound came out from between Winnie's cheeks.

This continued a few more times, and then Winnie began to get up off her knees. As her rear went higher it pulled his face up until she was standing and he was kneeling behind her with his face still inside her cheeks. Behind him, the painful dildo was buried inside him.

"How did that look?" Winnie asked. "I'm going to release him now."

As she said this, the muscles around his tongue loosened. Before Winnie could change her mind, he ripped his tongue out of her and began breathing deeply in relief. He felt hands go around his waist from behind lifting him up from his knees until he was standing. The thing inside him moved up with him. Finally, he could look back and see what was happening to him.

He saw Caroline and her big breasts hanging down over her generous belly. Under her belly, he saw the harness and the scary-looking rubbery phallus that was torturing his intestines.

Caroline still had her hands around him from lifting him to his feet. She released him, and each hand grabbed him at the waist. As she held him, her pelvis went into action, pushing in and pulling out of him slowly, then faster. The pain was so strong that Nick almost forgot about how humiliated he felt.

Caroline began bumping Nick from behind, pushing him forward, then slamming into him again. He started to pry her hands off him to get free, but he stopped when he felt a tug at his balls. He let her bump him around the room standing up as he watched the other women women's jaws drop and their eye widen.

After a few turns around the bedroom, Caroline bumped Nick toward the living room and the women followed. Nick was now moaning, not loudly, but steadily. She marched him across the living room to the couch, turned around and sat down, pulling Nick down on her lap.

She began bouncing up and down on the couch bringing Nick up and down with her. As her thighs bumped his ass, it sent him into the air, pulling him off the dildo. Then he dropped back down onto it. He felt like his insides were being torn apart.

"Shall I gape him?" Caroline asked. Her voice sounded breathy and excited.

"Yes! Yes!" shouted the others, and they giggled nervously.

Caroline grabbed Nick's legs behind the knees and leaned back on the couch, pulling Nick back with her. When Nick's legs were up in the air, she began rocking him back and forth on her pole. Faster and faster they went, and then there was a loud pop, followed by Nick's shriek, as the Caroline yanked Nick back, ripping the dildo out of his ass. Nick saw the women bending down for a look at the hole she opened and felt another wave of shame.

Caroline repeated the process for a few more pops, to the delight of the others. Then she put her hands behind Nick, pushed his butt up and began pumping up into him from below. Her tool moved so fast that it was a blur and Nick was panting and shrieking until his weight became too much for her and she let him drop onto the dildo again.

Winnie clapped and said, "We promised Nick we'd get him off. Who volunteers?"

Everyone volunteered, but she chose Jocelyn. Caroline continued to bounce on the couch and thrust into the moaning Nick as Jocelyn covered her hands in lube and came over to them. At first, he didn't feel anything, and when he did, it was just another irritation added to the agony taking place inside his ass.

"He's not responding," Jocelyn said.

"That's why I brought this," said Winnie, handing her a plastic bulb with a receptacle attached to a long tube. "It's a breast pump. I think it will help us help get Nick hard. Put the suction cup at the tip of Nick's dick while I turn the machine on."

The women squeezed around the two men and watched as the end of Nick's tool was pulled gently into the suction cup and then released. At first Nick didn't feel anything, even when the women oohed and aahed as they saw him slowly get hard. He felt a little tickling, followed by a slight feeling of urgency between his legs.

When his cock was rock hard, Jocelyn pulled the tube away and went at him with her hands again. But the pain of Caroline skewering his ass was too strong and he wilted once again. Back came the suction cup.

"This time build him up a little longer," Winnie suggested, "and don't take it away until you see he's ready to come."

Jocelyn teased him with the suction cup until his breathing changed. His pants and shrieks became irregular and he began thrusting against the suction cup. She took it away, got her hands around his cock again and began pumping it.

Below him Caroline began timing her thrusts to Jocelyn's hands. As Jocelyn speeded up, so did Caroline. Nick felt the urge to come, but the pain was holding him back. Finally, his head snapped back and he gave a huge yell that mixed pain with relief as he spurted a white stream into the air in front of him, some of it splattering on the faces that were pressed in to watch the proceedings. Jocelyn kept pumping him to the last drop and then let go and looked at the other women.

"What a finale!" Winnie said.

When Caroline slowly pulled her strap-on out of him, Nick fell into a heap on the floor. All the women descended on him, carefully lifted him and carried him to the bedroom. They gently lowered him onto the bed and then began stroking him and comforting him while congratulating him on his performance.

After they ministered to him with a little food and a lot of water, they dressed him. When he tried to stand up, he flopped back onto the bed like a rag doll.

"Follow me when I drive his car to his home," said Winnie. "We need to make sure he's safely in bed and asleep before we go home."

She turned to Nick.

"From my experience, you'll be sore inside for about a week. You probably thought Caroline's cock was a monster, but we could see that it was really smaller than yours. We wanted to make sure that you weren't torn so you could recover quickly. Now that you know how it feels, I'm sure you won't ever do your girlfriends in the ass.

"We want to thank you for your unwilling participation in a memorable evening. I can't wait to see that video, and I have a feeling I'm going to be watching it whenever I have a long night alone in the future. Thanks again for that.

"We're not going to offer you a tip, because we know you don't accept them, but we have a special gift for you, which will arrive later. Now let's go home."

******************

The next day, Nick called his boss and resigned. She offered to increase his salary, and when that didn't change his mind, she threatened him, telling him she knew that he had received tips from clients for giving them sex. He hung up on her.

A few days later, she called and apologized and said she was surprised to find out that he had always followed her rules. She offered him a huge raise to come back, but he explained that he had enough money to pay for school and was finished escorting.

She said she guessed he was probably going into business for himself to make more money, and she had no hard feelings because he had been an excellent employee. She told him to be careful because working for a bonded agency might not be as lucrative as going solo, but it was safer. He thanked her for the advice.

He tried to forget his escort career and focused on his studies. He he did well. He made many friends in business school who became valuable contacts when he graduated. Almost from the day he began his first job, he was a superstar.

As always, his looks helped, but he also worked long hours and took on bigger challenges than most of his competition. His newly developed sense of humor about himself worked for him, too. He was aware how all this paid off big for him, but occasionally, he found himself shaking his head at how lucky he was.

The kinds of deals he was working on had big payoffs, but they were also more likely to fall apart. The industry average in his area was only around thirty per cent. What amazed him, and everyone else, was that his average was over fifty per cent.

In tricky situations where everything could blow up if just one little part didn't go right, that part would go right more often than it should. He knew he was good, but no one he was that good.

He ran into Jocelyn at a party given by one of his biggest clients. He saw her across the room and tried to steer his date as far from her as he could. But Jocelyn spotted him, and he couldn't move fast enough as she made a beeline for him.

"How are you, Nick?" she said. "How do you like our present?"

"Hi, Jocelyn," he said, and introduced her to his date. "What present are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember?" she said, as his face began to redden. "We promised you a present. I think we've been pretty generous."

"I'm sorry, but I still don't know what you're talking about."

"Maybe you haven't made the connection, because we decided not to send a card."

She turned to Nick's date.

"It was nice meeting you. Nick is quite an impressive guy, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. I've got to join some friends now."

As she walked away, his date looked at him quizzically. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't ask me," he said. "I never received any presents from her."

Three days later, after concluding another improbable deal, he suddenly realized what Jocelyn had been talking about. He was so rattled that he went to a nearby hotel and sat down at a table in the bar. It was noon, and the bar was nearly deserted, so nobody disturbed him while he sat there nursing four drinks for two hours while his mind was racing.

Finally, he gave up. He realized now that Jocelyn and the others in her women's group had been pulling levers behind the scenes, but he couldn't figure out which deals he had done by himself and which they had helped with. He even wondered for a moment if he had accomplished anything without them.

After some thought, he decided that it didn't matter. If they wanted to make up for what they had done to him, he wasn't going to object. He wondered whether he should call any of them to thank them, but he decided he better continue to stay away from them unless absolutely necessary.

Two years later, he was at a business cocktail reception when he heard a familiar voice in his ear, and a warm body pressed against him from behind.

"Isn't she the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" Winnie said. "Maybe she could be yours."

"What do you mean?" Nick asked, not turning around.

"I mean the young woman you and every man here has been staring at the whole night. She's stunning, isn't she?"

"What do you know about her?"

"I know she's as smart as you are, and she's funny. She's also got good values and common sense. She gave up a lot of money because she was tired of the people she was dealing with all day. For the last few years, she's been running the entire Salvation Army backbone operation on the West Coast at half of what she was making before, but she's happy because she doesn't need to socialize with people she can't stand to be around."