Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 09: Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you understand," she said. "If you go up there, humiliate yourself and accept your punishment, I've promised to forgive you. I've even committed to doing the disgusting things that you were doing with your employees on a regular basis. This is our chance to put our marriage on the right path for the rest of our lives.

"We both know when they hear your story, you'll get maybe fifty or sixty swats and three or four kicks. You're telling me that you aren't willing to accept that for a lifetime of happiness together?"

"You make it sound simple," he said. "I know you're the emotional one, and I'm the logical one. But when it comes to something like this, it's beyond logic. My mind, my body, my feelings, they all tell me that I can't go up there. Nothing you can say will change my mind."

"What if I tell you that it will be a lot worse if you don't go up?" she said. "I know some things that you don't know? I promise you the alternative will be more humiliating and maybe just as painful."

"I want to believe you, but I can't go up there."

He wondered if she could tell that he didn't believe her, because he couldn't think of anything worse than what Arthur had just endured.

"Suit yourself," she said. "You're going to be sorry."

She turned to the stage again, where another man had started his trembling confession. Arthur thought about getting up and leaving, but he saw a few men attempt that and get turned back by the muscular women at the exits.

His wife didn't say another word until it was nearly midnight and there were only twelve men left. All of them were looking at the others, but none of them were moving. One of the women was screaming at her husband, but he sat frozen.

"This looks like your last chance," his wife said to him. He didn't respond.

The host said, "Gentlemen, it's been five minutes already. Unless one of you comes forward in one more minute, we're going to end our program. When you're flying home after the bullfight tomorrow, I can almost guarantee you're going to regret not coming up."

A minute later Arbuthnot and the other eleven men walked out of the meeting room silently with their wives.

Back in their room, the silence continued as they went to bed. Arbuthnot was exhausted by the emotions of the evening and fell asleep right away.

He was awakened by a knock on the door. He thought he had put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out, but the knocking continued. He got up and opened the door slightly to tell the maid to come back later. Three women pushed in past him.

Before he knew what was happening, one was closing the door and one had dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled down his boxers, which was the only thing he was wearing. He felt hands fondling him for a few seconds, and then the woman stood up, and she and the other two began moving him with their bodies, pushing him toward the couch.

When the four of them arrived at the couch, they pushed him down and squeezed next to him on both sides. The ones next to him held his arms tightly as he tried in vain to get up.

All this happened in seconds without anyone saying a word. Now a large hand was placed on his mouth, preventing him from doing anything but making muffled sounds. He looked up and saw his wife sitting on the bed watching him and the three women. Then he looked left and right at them.

One was Tina from last night. He recognized her immediately, although she was now dressed in baggy hospital scrubs. The other two were dressed the same way.

The hand in front of his mouth was removed, and a large ball was pushed hard against his lips until he opened them and it went into his mouth. A band was wrapped tightly around his head to hold it in. Now his sounds of protest were even softer.

While Tina and another woman continued to hold him, one stood up and began talking in a low monotone. He strained to hear what she was saying.

"We don't have much time, Mr. Arbuthnot," she said, "so please listen carefully. The ball gag will be removed once we get to the bullfight, so don't waste your breath.

"If you look down, you'll see that I wrapped a string around your balls and tied it with a slip knot, like a Yo-Yo. This is for your safety. We want to make sure you don't do anything to hurt yourself when we walk to the dressing room. The string is thin but strong. Tina, pull on it slowly. See how she's pulling your balls forward between your legs.

"If you don't follow directions, Tina will begin pulling and continue until you are reminded. She doesn't want to hurt you, but your wife has given permission to keep pulling until you comply.

"Theoretically, Tina could pull your balls off your body, but that has never happened. We have a doctor on staff who would sew you up, but your balls could be so traumatized that they might not function afterward. They could even dry up and fall off. You would be a eunuch.

"As I said, that's never happened here, so what I just told you is from medical histories on the Internet. Your wife said you're intelligent, so I'm sure you'll cooperate.

"Now let's get going. You'll see your wife later in the dressing room."

The two women sitting next to him got up. He felt a tug at his balls and jumped up. As they began walking to the door, the string around his balls tightened, and he hurried to follow them. They increased their pace while walking down the hall and he almost had to run to keep from feeling the string pulling.

They entered a large carpeted locker room. It looked like the hotel's health spa. He saw six of the men from last night, each with women in scrubs standing next to him. The men were naked, too, and he saw that each man was connected to a string being held by one of the women.

Two of the women who had walked with him left, and Tina, who was now holding his string, led him to the other men. Soon they were joined by five other men. He looked at them and realized that the twelve men who had not gone onstage last night were all in the locker room. One of them was red in the face and trying to yell through his ball gag.

A large woman in scrubs came out of the shower area and began speaking.

"We're here to clean you up for the bullfight, gentlemen. Take it easy, Mr. Smith, We can't understand anything through the gag. We'll take it off soon, but first comes your liquid breakfast. Swallow slowly so you don't choke."

Tina inserted a funnel into the hole in the middle of Arbuthnot's ball gag and began pouring a thick liquid into it from a small pitcher. He closed his lips and felt the cold fluid against them. She lowered her head and looked at his neck.

"Don't make this harder on yourself, Mr. Arbuthnot," she said. "I can see you're not swallowing."

She waited for a minute and then gave a sigh of exasperation and jerked his string. He didn't respond right away and she jerked it again. He opened his mouth and began swallowing.

As he swallowed, he looked around the room. All the other men were swallowing their drinks except Mr. Smith. His testicles were stretched in front of him by the woman with him, and he was in obvious pain as he hopped from foot to foot, but his head whipped from side to side and noises continued to come from behind his gag.

The large woman came up to him and then yelled in the direction of the showers. Two women in scrubs came out of them and went to Mr. Smith. The woman pulling the string let it go slack, and one of the other women hugged him tightly while the third began stroking his head, neck and shoulders and making soothing sounds, as if she were petting a dog. After a while, he calmed down and drank his breakfast.

When all the men finished, other women marched single file into the locker room. They were wearing the uniform of the resort staff -- white collared T-shirts and khaki shorts. Each one went to one of the men.

Arbuthnot was startled to see the last one was his wife. She looked around the room, spotted him and walked to him, standing next to Tina. All the women faced the large woman, who stood in the middle of the room. She began speaking.

"Gentlemen, your ladies all chose to help us clean you up for the bullfight. Please get down on your hands and knees."

Some of the men didn't comply at first, but after a few tugs on the strings they were all on the floor. The woman spoke again.

"Now put your heads on the carpet and bring your knees in and raise your asses as high as you can. Okay, ladies, your kits are on this table. Be sure to push plenty of lube in them before you begin inserting the tubes, so there is no tearing. Push the tubes in as far as you can, but don't force them when you meet resistance."

His wife pushed lube into him with her finger and then inserted a long tube that she pushed so far up his ass that he wondered if it was going to come out of his mouth.

Arbuthnot felt his insides flooding with a warm liquid, and then his wife slowly pulled the tube out of him. The room was quiet for a few minutes, and then the large woman spoke again.

"Ladies, you've done well. We'll take them to the stalls and showers while you wait here. Men, you can stand now and follow us."

The men needed no persuading. They twisted and shook as they walked quickly to the row of toilet stalls in the shower area. The showers were all turned on, and the steam was thick. Arbuthnot couldn't see any of the other men, but he imagined they were going through the same thing as he was.

Whatever was inside him was strong, and he continued to spasm on the toilet even after there was nothing was left to come out. When he finally stopped, Tina took him to a shower. She let him stand under it until he stopped shaking and then washed him off with an abrasive sponge and liquid soap. Then she dried him vigorously and told him to put the towel around his waist as she led him by the string back to the locker room.

When all the men were back, each one was standing next to his wife or woman friend and one of the muscular women. The large woman began speaking again.

"Gentlemen, take off your towels, put them on the bench behind you and sit down on them. Before the bullfight begins, your ladies are going to pleasure you.

"Part of your breakfast was a strong dose of Viagra. Some of you have already begun responding to it. Ladies, begin!

"Gentlemen, the Viagra will keep you hard until after the bullfight. Ladies, careful! You can stroke him, pump his cock and play with his balls -- whatever works best for him. But when you see he's close to coming, slow down and stop.

"Wait until he's softer before you start again. He's not going to go all the way down because of the Viagra. When you begin again, watch out, because the second time he'll get close to coming faster and the third time even faster. So focus on what you're doing if you don't want an accident."

It didn't take long for Arbuthnot to begin pushing into his wife's hands. All his fear and dread about what was being done to him was gone. There was only one thought in his mind: his need to come. He looked at her pleadingly and saw her smiling at him. She was enjoying his discomfort.

After a while, the large woman said, "I just checked each gentleman, and you ladies did a good job. I think they're all ready for the bullfight."

"Gentlemen bulls, you are the stars today. Your wives are the matadors. Before we all go out to the bull ring, you will be filled up again, but this time it won't be a strong laxative, just liquid lube.

"Then we'll all walk out to the bullring, and each of you will climb in. The floor of the ring is thick foam rubber. Around the ring are two strong ropes with thick padding around them. They're attached to padded poles that circle the ring. The first rope is two feet above the mat floor, and the second is two feet above that. The padding is to prevent injury.

"Your ladies will be outside the ring, and from there, like matadors, they will try to work the bulls and put on a good show. At the end of a bullfight in Spain, the bull is stabbed and killed, but they won't have sharp swords, only their hands.

"We're not forgetting the 'fight' in bullfight. Once you're in the bullring, your gags and strings will be removed, and you'll be free to react to the women any way you want. That makes it more exciting.

"Our preparation this morning was to make the bullfight memorable for both husbands and wives. That's why you're full of Viagra and will soon be full of lube.

"All the bulls and matadors will fight at the same time. That means sometimes you'll have to deal with the other bulls as well as your matador.

"Today is unusual, because generally there is only one woman to every man. But Mrs. Arbuthnot has graciously agreed to share her bull with his employees, so they will each take a turn as matador.

"It will all be over in an hour and a half, and then you and your lady will be on your way to the airport. You'll have a lot to talk about on your flight home.

"We're also recording all the action with five cameras, including three close-up videographers wandering around the bull ring. I think that's all.

"Ladies, here are the containers of lube, the tubes and the funnels for each of you. Bulls, down on your knees in the same position as before!"

When the women were finished filling the men with lube, the men were pulled to their feet. Arbuthnot saw that, like him, all of them had extended bellies. He felt stuffed like a turkey and had to shift on his feet to keep from getting cramps.

The women went to work with their hands again, and soon the men were panting and hard. The naked men were marched in a line out of the locker room. When Arbuthnot emerged into the daylight, he heard loud cheers. He recognized the voices as those of his employees.

He saw ahead of him a ring about ten feet in diameter on a platform about three feet off the ground. The two padded ropes around it were wide apart, and he thought to himself that it should be easy to crawl between them once no one was pulling his balls on a string.

When the naked men got to the ring, some of the large women attendants lifted them up to the platform and pushed them through the ropes. Arbuthnot looked out and saw his wife, his employees and the other eleven wives a few feet back from the ring and slightly below him. The floor of the ring was at the level of the women's knees.

All the women were cheering, and some were jumping up and down. He heard "Mr. Arbuthnot" shouted often, but he tried to stay calm and think about what he was going to do.

The men were all standing inside the ring now, and one of the attendants went to each man and removed his gag. None of them took the opportunity to yell. They were all looking around. Their expressions were a mixture of fear and embarrassment, and they were trying to stand as far from the next man's hard penis as possible.

Arbuthnot held onto one of the ropes and surveyed the scene. He saw the ring was crowded, but there was plenty of space to move around. What now? Then he saw the women's eyes turn upward.

He looked up in the direction they were looking and saw above the ring a disk with thick rubber foam padding attached to the bottom of it. The massive disk was at least two feet thick and made of wood. It looked heavy.

As he and the men watched, it began slowly descending. As it did, the women holding the strings let go of them.

The disk was the exact size of the ring. Arbuthnot and most of the other men began to panic. He started to crawl between the ropes, but hands pushed him back. While he was looking up, all the wives and his employees had moved close to the ring and now formed a wall around it. As some of the men tried to push between the ropes, their stomachs were squeezed and lube squirted out of their asses onto the rubber floor mat. As the women's hands pushed them, the men began slipping on the grease and falling to the floor.

Arbuthnot grabbed a rope to keep from sliding down. The disk dropped lower at about an inch a second. He felt it touch the top of his head, and soon it was pushing him and the other men down. It stopped when it was so low that all the men were bent over. The position was painful, so eventually all of them dropped down to their knees,

In that position, they were taking up more than twice as much room as before, so they could no longer avoid rubbing against each other. A scramble started as each man tried in vain to keep from being touched by the other men. As they moved around, the men pushed into each other's bellies, and more of the lubricant was squeezed out of them onto the floor.

Arbuthnot's hands were still holding tight to the rope, preventing him from sliding down. The other men pushing against him blocked his line of sight. He felt two hands prying a finger loose on his right hand and then a second.

Two other hands began working on the fingers of his left hand. A man slid hard into him, and because he was now only holding on by a couple of fingers of each hand, the man knocked him away from the rope and down into the grease.

As he slid down, he looked up and saw the faces of his wife and Miss Quickly. It must have been their hands that had loosened his grip. His wife motioned for him to try to get closer to her, and when he pushed and pulled other men out of the way to get back to the ropes, she spoke to him in a voice of concern.

"I don't want you to get hurt, so I'm going first and last," she said. "Before your lady matadors from the office try to stab you, I want to open you up a little."

The sounds in the ring grew louder. There was a squirting sound as the men's bloated stomachs were squeezed, forcing out more greasy lube that soon covered their bodies and made them shine.

There were angry voices as the men pushed each other, trying in vain to keep themselves from rubbing or being rubbed. There were groans as the women's hands began reaching through the ropes into the ring to torment the men. There were desperate cries as the men tried to claw past other men to escape the women.

There were yells as hands closed around balls and squeezed them, frantic gasps as fingers pushed into asses and agonized screams when women managed to push their whole hands inside the men, up to the wrists and sometimes even further.

Arbuthnot felt a finger pushing into him. He lunged and dislodged it. But moments later, there were two fingers inside him. He twisted his body sideways to get rid of the two fingers, but in doing that, he slid underneath a large man.

He was momentarily trapped as another man slammed into him sideways. The man was squeezed behind him in a spoon position, and Arbuthnot felt a poke into his right buttock before the man's member bent and slid away.

"Perfect," his wife said from behind him. "His cock is long and thick. It will stretch you open, but I don't think it will tear you."

She grabbed the man's bent penis and began pulling it back over Arbuthnot's butt. Then she pulled the man away so the man's penis straightened out. She aimed the man and pushed him back at Arbuthnot.

The man's cock began to bend and slide away again, but this time she grabbed it and guided it. It slid down Arbuthnot's crack until it was pushing against his tightly clenched anus.

Arbuthnot tried to get away, but he could barely move because of the man on top of him. His wife pushed against the butt of the man spooning him and the pressure at his anus increased.

It was a standoff until he felt his stomach reacting to the tension as he held his muscles tight to prevent the intrusion. His stomach was churning, and he panicked because he knew what was about to happen. He held on as long as he could, but then his anal muscles released the pressure inside him.

As that happened, his ass opened and some lube squirted out. At the same time, the hard cock being held in place by his wife plunged into him. It felt like he was being split in two, and he screamed.