Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 09: Pleasure Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing kept sliding deeper. He tried to stop it, but the lube let it glide in smoothly until he felt the man's balls on his ass.

He heard his wife laugh.

"That was great," she said. "I'm going to help the two of you consummate."

She grabbed the man around the waist and struggled to pull him back. The man's penis felt worse coming out than going in. Just as it was about to pull free of him, his wife stopped pulling and began pushing again. She continued using the man as a human dildo and he heard her straining from the effort.

Then he heard her sigh and say, "At last!"

The movement in and out of him began to go faster.

He looked around frantically, and he saw his wife observing him. She had her hands on the ropes. The Viagra and the friction from her pushing and pulling had combined to get the man behind him to lose control, and now the man was pounding Arbuthnot without any help.

As the man got more excited, his tempo increased and Arbuthnot squirmed and twisted, but he couldn't escape. When the man began to slam into him with all his might, Arbuthnot began panting fast to try to deal with the pain. Finally, there was a huge thrust, and he felt the man spurt into him.

Arbuthnot lay exhausted. He heard his wife's groans as she worked to pull the man's still-hard cock out of him. When she finished, she got close to him and stuck her head through the ropes and spoke into his ear.

"You're ready for the girls now. I'll see you later. Here's Ms. Gayley."

"Wow! Mr. Arbuthnot," Ms. Gayley said as she took his wife's place close to him. "I just about came watching you and your boyfriend. It gave me an idea. I see another guy right next to you who hasn't come yet. Let's see what I can do."

He saw her hands reach in and grab the man and begin sliding him backward, forward and sideways until his crotch was lined up with Arbuthnot's face and the man's hard tool was pushed across her boss's right cheek past his ear.

She pried the man's body back until she could move his cock. She lined it up with Arbuthnot's mouth and let go. The man's body was pushing it hard, and the tip pushed through Arbuthnot's pursed lips against his teeth, which were tightly clamped together.

They stayed like this until the man under Arbuthnot shifted suddenly and slammed into Arbuthnot's balls. He screamed, but it was a short scream, because as soon as his mouth opened, the penis forced its way in, nearly gagging him as it pushed to the back of his throat.

As he tried to move back to get it out of his mouth, he felt two hands grasp his head and move back with him. But the hands stopped his head when the man was almost out of his mouth and began pushing it back. He tried to resist until his neck began to ache and then the hands on his head forced him to engulf the other man again.

The hands, Ms. Gayley's hands, continued to move his head back and forth. She was laughing as she made him give the man a blowjob.

Then Arbuthnot suddenly felt a finger enter him again, followed by another. He could see Ms. Gayley, so it wasn't her.

He moved his lower body trying to escape the fingers, but they followed every move. For a moment, they distracted him from what was happening in his mouth, but then he felt the man begin twitching.

He tried to open his mouth wider so there would be less friction, but the man had grown wider, too. A third finger entered his ass, then a fourth. He got frantic when the fingers began to move more in and out of him. As they stretched him, he stiffened from the discomfort, and his mouth involuntarily tightened.

Then his eyes rolled back, and he began to scream as all five fingers pushed into him and the hand plunged in to the wrist. But instead of screaming, he began choking and coughing from the come spurting into his mouth and bouncing off the back of his throat.

The agony in his mouth and ass overwhelmed him, and he began sobbing at the same time he was coughing and sneezing out come.

The man in his mouth got soft and the come stopped flowing. Some bodies near him shifted and he saw a woman he didn't know behind him watching her hand inside him. Her lips were pursed and her eyebrows were squeezed together as she tried to push further into him.

At almost the same moment he saw her, she looked up, saw him and screamed.

"Oh my god! You're not my husband. I'm so sorry."

He felt her try to compact her hand inside him as she slowly pulled it out.

Ms. Gayley moved next to the woman, and as the woman's hand came free, she pushed hers in.

"Your turn, Mr. Arbuthnot," she said.

When she began pulling out a minute later, he felt as though she was pulling his guts out. She had made her hand into a fist, and when it finally came loose, she gave a squeal of delight.

"You should see how big your asshole is, Mr. Arbuthnot. I don't think the rest of the girls will have much difficulty. Bye. I'll see you at the airport. I'm going to give the rest of my time to Ms. Quickly."

The rest of the next hour and a half were painful repeats and variations for Arbuthnot. His employees were cooperating, and if one of them hadn't managed to get her sword in during her fifteen minutes, another one who did it in five minutes donated the rest of her time. Each one eventually got her hand in at least to the wrist. All of them remembered to tell him, "Your turn, Mr. Arbuthnot."

When his wife's second turn came, she pushed her hand almost to her elbow. When time was up, she pulled out slowly until only her hand was inside him. She made it into a fist and yanked it free. He screamed and passed out.

*************

On the plane flight, she lifted the armrest and leaned over him as he lay slumped against the window. She spoke softly into his ear.

"The nurse who examined all the bulls after the bullfight told me you are fine. You're bruised a little inside, but nothing was torn. Your anal muscles have already begun contracting back to normal. I have some cream to help you heal, but it will be a pain to walk for a week or two.

"The Pleasure Island people told me I'd receive the DVDs in about two weeks. There will be a professionally edited video of the entire bullfight, with music and the most exciting moments. I heard that your oral and anal adventures are among the highlights.

"I've invited your ladies to watch it with me. I'll let you know what night I'm showing it. You can join us for a fun evening with popcorn, but I'll understand if you'd rather go someplace else until they leave. It will be a long night, because your employees and I shared the cost of a second disk that contains video of every second your body showed up on any of the cameras. Each one wants to see herself in action with you.

"I'm keeping the only copies to make sure that it doesn't accidentally get on the Internet, but I promised the ladies that I'd think about an annual viewing night on the anniversary of the bullfight.

"I wanted to stop your Friday nights, but after talking to the ladies, we agreed to let you continue them. I was surprised, because they told me how disgusting and painful their sessions with you were. I offered to make sure they wouldn't lose any of their bonuses if they no longer submitted to you.

"I was surprised when they thanked me but said the arrangement was working so well that they didn't want to change it. It makes you highly motivated, not just to give them salaries and bonuses that are the highest of any department in the company. You also fight for them when there are workplaces reductions.

"They did ask me for one change. From now on, there will be a schedule. No more surprises. They were so grateful to me for that that they were crying for joy.

"You know, even though they hate what you do to them, they are fiercely loyal to you. I would never have found out about the arrangement if I hadn't been in the neighborhood on a Friday afternoon a few months ago and stopped in to see if you wanted to get a bite together.

"I walked in just as Ms. Quickly entered your office. Then the blinds went down. I thought of knocking on the door, but I decided to wait. After fifteen minutes, I went home. Then I began pumping your employees every time I saw one. They tried to throw me off, but I could tell they were hiding something. Finally, I got one of them to spill.

"When I told them that I wasn't going to divorce you and explained what I planned for revenge, they wanted to come along to Pleasure Island.

"You chose a penalty even more humiliating and painful than the one I asked you to accept. But I'm letting you continue to use your ladies, so I think that makes us more than even.

"If you had taken your punishment like a man on the first day, I was prepared to do that disgusting stuff myself, but now I won't have to. Your employees will do it for me.

"So I'll do what I've always done -- make a good home for you, raise our children and give you all the love, care and respect that you betrayed with your cheating. With me and your ladies behind you, you'll continue to do well at work, earn big bonuses and enjoy the good life you've been enjoying. So things won't be that much different.

"That's the good news for you, but there's a little bad news, too. This weekend I finally understood how you could be a loving father and husband and still do those things to your employees on Friday nights.

"I found out that I also have a different side. While I was watching the men onstage, I came at least twice and I was trembling with excitement waiting for you to get up there.

"After the bullfight, I was glad you chickened out. Whatever thrill I would have gotten watching you on stage was nothing compared to what I experienced during the bullfight. It changed my life.

"Since I'm letting you enjoy both your personalities, I don't feel guilty about doing the same thing, especially since it won't be nearly as often.

"You'll continue to torment your ladies almost every Friday night. But there will be an occasional Friday for me. On those Fridays, your position will be similar to that of your ladies. You'll hate it, but you'll do it because you have a lot to lose if you don't.

"What I mean is if you decline, you'll get half of our assets in the divorce. That's a lot, but most of it will be gone by the time you pay your lawyers and all the settlements.

"See, the ladies who work for you told me that they could never get another deal like they have now. If I file for divorce and sue your company for alienation of affection, their sweet deal will be over. So they have nothing to lose by suing you and the company for harassment. I'll help them hire the best lawyers so they each get big awards.

"I don't think you'd get a position worthy of your talents once everything came out. No company will touch you. You'll find it hard to get a job flipping hamburgers.

"But the children and I love you, and your employees don't want to change anything, so I'm not going to file for divorce unless you don't go along with what I've planned for certain Friday nights.

"I'll surprise you with a call and tell you I'm coming over. At first, I may watch you with the woman who's on the schedule and take notes to see whether I can adapt some of what you do to her. After you've finished, with her, it will be my turn. Maybe I'll have the woman stay and help me. I'm sure she'd love that.

"My mind has been full of ideas since Pleasure Island, and I've been looking at videos of women dominating and humiliating men on the Internet and reading stories about the same things. I've already got a long list of things to try on you, and I'm adding to it almost every day.

"The ladies and I talked about how you nearly went out of your mind during the bull fight because you were so repulsed by the contact with other men. I told them it would be great to watch a large gay brute humiliate you on some of those Fridays.

"They saw a problem with that, because, as they correctly pointed out, as soon as things get out of the department, there's always a chance for trouble. I said, what if the next time there was an opening, you hired a man that they and I screened in advance?

"They said that wouldn't work, because after the bullfight you would probably be more homophobic than ever and you'd never pick the man work to late on Friday. They would end up servicing you four times a year instead of three.

"I asked the ladies what if on some Fridays I called and told you to have the man join us instead of the woman you scheduled. That night I would enjoy watching the man humiliate you and maybe join in. And none of them would have to stay late.

"We'd have to find a male employee who would be willing to do that. I told the ladies that since I'd ask for the man more than three times a year, it would mean less turns for them.

"Once I showed them the numbers on paper, they understood, and now they are working on putting together a list of potential male candidates for you to hire the next time somebody leaves.

"We agreed on the criteria. For them, he has to have a good resume and excellent recommendations as a hard worker who learns quickly and is a team player. They said he didn't have to have experience in quality control because they would be willing to put in extra hours to bring him up to their level.

"For me, they are looking for someone young and fit. He can be short or tall, but he must be much stronger than you, so I can watch him overpower you when you resist. He's got to be either gay or bi, really aggressive and have the stamina to do you several times in one session. And he's got to have the right measurements.

"I decided that he had to have one of those monsters I've seen on the Internet. I want him thick enough to open you so much that I can squeeze at least one hand in you after he pulls out. Ever since Pleasure Island, I've been eager to do that again, and I'd even like to work on two hands.

"He's also got to be long, so he can bury his cock really deep in you. I'd like for it to be as long as my arm, but I know that's impossible. I've seen women on the Internet bury their arms up to the shoulder inside their boyfriends. Even if I never get there, trying will be fun. And I plan to get everything on video.

"Don't ask me how the girls are going to find men like this. They said they had all sorts of ideas, and they're so excited about getting out of some of their Fridays, they are willing to pay for ads on Craigslist from their own money. They plan to have five candidates ready by the time there's an opening.

"I promised them I'd share all the videos I make when we get together once a year to celebrate the anniversary or your bullfight.

"My Friday nights with you won't be a regular thing, because I'm too busy taking care of you and the kids to have much time for indulging my other side. Sometimes it might be months between calls. Other times, it could be two weeks in a row. You'll never know.

"They told me one thing they'd really get a kick out of, so I promised them when you hear the phone ring on a Friday afternoon and pick it up, you'll know you are in for a special night when you hear me say, "Your turn, Mr. Arbuthnot."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."