All Comments on 'You Always Hurt The Ones You Love'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh please !!

this is crap ! turn your cassette player off -for gods sake !

( I'm tipping that if barry manilow is on, it's a cassette )

Try to at least type with both hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cant say I favor tats.

In fact ones like this need to never be done. My wife loved to be spanked, then came the chemo, the radiation, all the pain. Now she doesnt enjoy pain at all, no spankings not even light. But she loves me and we tease like we would but dont. I wont hurt her, they said she would probably die in a year of two, it is now going on four, and she is stronger. Not where she was before but stronger, but I no longer hurt her for my or her desires. I really have no thoughts of anyone being tatted and being erotic. Interesting maybe on someone I dont love but can see. But would I marry a girl with tats, hell no, if they hate themselves that much what could I find to love?

swami69swami69over 11 years ago
Lucky man

You have a special gift in a younger woman who connects with you on so many levels. Just as in an incest relationship, age differences can have some similar dynamics and differences in perceptions, expectations, passions and habits. I know this from experience.....wish I still had the connections I once had with a younger lover. Cherish your experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous