All Comments on 'You Are All I See'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Start

I hope she does get pregnant and they become a couple, so far it's very well done.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Very well done

Really nice, and kind of realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

Nice development. This type of relationship can be very beneficial to both in many ways. More should try it. keep writing you are good

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very hot and erotic

I hope that the author continues this sweet story

Thanks for the read

PlayWithMe1981PlayWithMe1981over 12 years ago
Realistic

Nice setup...nice conflict...nice ending :)

Youngcoc98Youngcoc98over 12 years ago
2 thumbs up

Please make more

stillskeenstillskeenover 11 years ago
God damn you Xarth

So far everything of yours that i have read i have loved. This is no exception. Also, seriously god damn you, i cried half way through. Please never stop writing and always put as much effort as you do into your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs more

there needs to be more background about their relationship before this. there needs to be a second and third chapter to continue this. what happens the rest of the holiday? does he pass his test? does he move in with her? do the parents find out? if they do how do they react? a lot of holes need filling please fill them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredible author

I've now read all of your stories and now I have this hollow disappointment that I have to wait for more!

Your writing style is unique and greatly stands out on this site. I love how your characters often lack physical definition so the reader can build them naturally in their own imagination. It's seriously irritating to be stuck with the standard of 8"+ cocks and 36dd breasts as if those are the only pleasurable sizes ever created. And the emotions you use are a welcome surprise when they are often found lacking in other works here. I am also impressed at the sheer number of situations you create. Nothing is cookie-cutter style and every couple is unique with their own genuine feelings that one can relate to whether or not they have personal experience with taboo sex in their life.

Several of your commenters have asked for sequels and while I too would be interested to see how each story could evolve, I feel every one of your stories are fabulous and complete as they are. Please keep writing! I look forward to seeing a bright red N next to your name in hopefully the near future.

Cheers!

Pilbaraman111Pilbaraman111over 10 years ago
Part 2 & 3 or more please

Love all your stories and would love it if your could add some more parts to follow up on them. Great realistic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
once again he screws up

why is it that every time we get a good chapter it is never complete? there was no background as to their relationship before this and his with his girlfriend the sex was kind of rushed and worst of all there was NO END. this lazy writer has yet to finish any of his stories seems all he can do is post the middle of a story. the webmasters need smack him in the head and demand he go back and finish what he started.

AvultureAvultureover 10 years ago
Sick of the Anonymous

I am tired of seeing Anonymous comments on Xarth's writings. Mainly cause they all cry for more detail, or to "finish" the story. I however love Xarths writing style, it lets me actually fit in my own thoughts of the characters and fit in my own thoughts on their back stories and futures. So either A. get some damn imagination Anonymous people, or B. go read read some other writer that lets you have NO imagination. So if you are leaving make sure to 5star his work and don't let the door hit you on the ass. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anonymous comment

i dont care if people want more to a good story, as long as i can wack it to the story. but i extremely hate it wen some fucking retard says that the author screwed up. GO TO HELL

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.

Alan Kay, an amazing programmer, said that in the 2000s. Several others have iterations of the principle "keep it simple." I feel like writing needs to follow that same ideology. So many individuals cry for more - follow-up, details, background, etc. But the fact is that Xarth created a simple story and stayed true to that - it's simple. And, I must add, it is simply wonderful.

I envision this story as a person walking down a street and happens to hear something interesting. After stopping to listen, incredible details - intimate and erotic - flow from the window. The person listens guiltily until they finish and after shamelessly pleasuring themselves to the taboo erotica, runs off, afraid of being caught eavesdropping.

This short story, being simple, still manages to encompass enough emotions to make the resolution satisfactory and intriguing.

The mark of a good author lies not in a lengthy tale that explains why, but in getting the reader to question why. If every sordid, gory detail is given, it's no longer a story, but a list.

Good job, Xarth, for making the simple stay simple and pleasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing...

Xarth is one of the best writer on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To the guy who posted whining about anon posters, well here ya go, not an anon, and guess what? I'm gonna bitch about the story some! Heh. I love Xarths work as a rule, I don't think the intros really need to be built up like another poster mentioned, though I will agree, to an extent, that it drives me nuts that he/she doesn't write additional chapters on a number of them. Some of them are BEGGING for more chapters! All of them have decent enough closure though.

While I love the premise and story line on this one I really thought the main character was totally off, out there, out of character when he realized he had fucked his sister. Why in the fucking world would he even remotely think that he had used and abused his sister? She comes in your room in the middle of the night, pretends to be your girlfriend and lets you fuck her but you took advantage of her? That was really a lame ass plot modifier to move the story along, ugh!! It totally changed the character and ruined that part of the story for me!

There poster! I bitched about something I didn't like about the story and left my name. The author can take or leave my opinion as he/she chooses, same as with any poster he reads. Wether I log in or not really doesn't matter. Of course if you thought about it for a whole two seconds you would realize that probably over 90% of the readers here never bother to make an account. Why should they? They aren't writing stories, they aren't bookmarking favorites or anything, its a waste of their time to create an account, much less log in.

...and so what if they do or dont? If I leave a pissy post and dont log in you bitch about it. What if Im logged in, whats the damned difference? NOTHING. Its not like you will se my name and think, 'hey, thats my neighbor Jim! I'm gonna go next door and tell him off!' Sounds stupid, eh? Because it is. Logging in is just as anonymous as not logging in.

Thanks again for writing Xarth, we appreciate the stories!

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Nice!

She's getting him on the rebound, but then he's an 18yo guy so I guess it's not so bad.

Seems to me that whilst he loves his sister dearly, he's not in love with her, at least not yet. After all he's just had a forced no-fault breakup with his girlfriend of two years. If he doesn't fall in love with her things could get painful for both of them, as he will be vulnerable to falling for someone else, especially as they have to keep up appearances.

Good thing it's just a great story! :-)

In real life, in a monogamous ant-incest society such as ours incest can do a lot more damage than it would in a more accepting society.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
I just re-read the story, and it's still really good.

Since I over-analysed in my comment last time, I might as well do it again.

At least one commenter complained about lack of back story. That's bullshit. The story's first person, by Alex, and all the necessary backstory from his viewpoint is there - a traumatic romantic breakup leading to frustrating dreams, a sister he's really close to, as a sister, who really understands him, and who we later find out is in love with him.

As for needing completion, sure I'd love more jacking off material, but the incest conflict has been resolved satisfactorily for the two main participants. Considering he's eighteen and full of hormones, already loves his sister dearly, definitely finds her physically attractive now that he's letting himself think that way, and is now in a sexual relationship with her, it is very likely that he will fall in love with her, so there's effective closure there.

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have sequels, possibly even involving other sexual partners. Their attitudes and love for each other seem likely to be able to handle non-exclusivity.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
NIce story..How much older was Meghan?

tender and loving

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Loved it

That was warm and heartfelt reading, you surely have a gift for writing erotica

Congratulations 5* 👍🏾

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Neat, Tidy and Cute

Garth, I thought I had read (and thoroughly enjoyed!) all of your sibcest stories. But somehow I missed this one. Oh well, now I have. It reminded me a little bit of your tale of the parallel dreaming sibs, another winner. Thank you for writing and posting this.

Redd3301Redd3301about 6 years ago
Very nice and sweet

I always love my incest to be sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

Another 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Know?

I loved this story but two things that irked me that should have happened,one is Megan never should have went on birth control pills,and two is both b&s came out to their parents and told them they were in love with each other and Megan carrying her brothers child and they get married and have lots more.That would have made this story better but still a good story.

Lust4heragainLust4heragainalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!!

I really liked this story, glad he figured it was Megan and proceeded with the relationship and more sex. Everyone has their own idea about your stories of how things should have went. You are a talented writer, keep up the good work.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

Best BIG SISTER EVER. 5 star is only for her.

Bro feels like a wimpy kid. Total loss on a perfect girl like her.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Despite comments to the contrary, this story is great just the way it is. Yes, Megan loved her brother more than just as a brother and wanted the sex they had the first time without a build up of why. So what. Most incest stories lack half of the emotional back story yours do, even when parts are missing. What do they want? "I've been in love with my little brother for as long as I can remember?" Would that make the story better? I don't think so. She loved her brother enough to pretend she was his dream girlfriend and go all the way with it. We don't need more than that. A beautiful story either way, and let the complainers either fill in the gaps themselves while reading, or write their own if they think they can do a better job, which they can't...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing how many people try to tell the author how the story should have gone or what details should have been included. Nothing to stop you from writing your own stories exactly how you want, is there?

This story was a little different, but no less better than the others. As always, I enjoy your pacing and character development, and the love and emotional commitment the characters show for each other. So many levels above and beyond the typical “Wham Bam” non-stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14669 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...