You are Given a Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once you were able to get your wits about you, you looked back over your shoulder to your stranger. “You never stifle any form of verbal, mental or physical pleasure. It is an experience to be savored and enjoyed as it overtakes you,” the stranger told you angrily. “I was pleased how you responded to the hand, I believe you’ll enjoy the lash even more. Now get down from the car and kneel before me with your back straight, arms to your sides and your knees far enough apart that I can see your slit and silken lips of pleasure. It is time for the ritual of passage that has been passed down through the ages. You must commit to me before I reward you by giving you a new name,” he explained.

Kneeling in front of the stranger in such a vulnerable and submissive posture felt incredibly comfortable, natural and arousing. “I don’t know what I’m supposed to say in this commitment passage,” you offered. “Please just tell me and I will say anything that you want.”

“Close your eyes, breathe and look deeply into your soul,” he instructed. “I recognized the fire in your belly the moment I saw you . Pleasure slaves are the rarest of diamonds to find. You are descended from an age and tribe of long ago that was revered and protected because of their rare beauty and value. You must get in touch with your innermost female being and recite the words of commitment for this relationship to continue to increased levels of passion.”

Complete relaxation set in as you closed your eyes and looked deeply into your evolutionary past. Suddenly, a warm and comforting light embraced you and you saw the words appear in your mind’s eye. You opened your eyes and looked directly into the incredible blue eyes of the stranger and recited,” I commit to you fully in body, mind and soul. I commit to fulfill your desires and commands without hesitation. You are my world, you are my Master and I am your slave. I eagerly await the name you give me.” Tears of happiness and joy were streaming down your cheeks. Inner peace reigned within your heart and soul. You had found your rightful place, at the foot of your Master.

“What name are you to give me, Master?” you asked. There had never been more natural words come out of your mouth. The word Master rolled off of your tongue as easily and as refreshing as water.

You could feel your Master look inside of you as he thoughtfully replied, “Your name is what you represent and what you enjoy most in the entire world. Your name is…Pleasure.”

Your beaming smile answered your approval.

“Master, you have given Pleasure much delight and satisfaction. What can I do to please you?” you asked.

Your Master responded, “Pleasure, I want you to think and tell me how you will give me delight and erotic satisfaction.”

You thought, you beamed again and you replied….

12