You Are What You Are Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so nice to meet you, Molly," declared Nikki, with such sincerity and warmth that Molly couldn't help but feel an instant connection with her and also a sense of excitement and gratitude that Nikki was obviously taking her under her wing.

"Thank you," responded Molly, with equal sincerity, "It's nice to meet you too."

"You must think we're terribly decadent," Nikki grinned.

"Maybe a little," grinned Molly, in return.

"I don't remember which of us girls thought of it first, but we all take turns," explained Nikki, "You know how guys are about boobs. We've found we're a lot more likely to get a little romance when we get home, if you know what I mean."

"Nothing like boobs to get a guy going," offered Molly, with another grin.

"Isn't the food here just out of this world?" observed Nikki, moving on.

"Incredible," agreed Molly, "I can't believe we're the only one's here."

"Oh, you didn't know?" asked Nikki, "We all meet here for dinner once a month, compliments of Jason. It's reserved just for us."

"Wow," exclaimed Molly, for lack of a more eloquent reply.

"Well, if it's your restaurant you can do what you want," observed Nikki.

"Jason owns this restaurant?" asked Molly, before thinking that perhaps it was a question she shouldn't ask, but she suffered no consequences as Nikki continued to be informative.

"This one and a dozen more, more or less," declared Nikki, quite nonchalantly, "depending on just how many world class chefs are available at any one time."

"I see," responded Molly, before feeling a sudden stab of fear as Nikki's voice turned more serious.

"Molly," asked Nicole, pointedly, "If you don't mind my asking, just how well do you know Jason?"

"Not very well, really," answered Molly, "We met only recently."

"Well, you're the one, you know," declared Nikki.

"What do you mean?" asked Molly.

"You know what I mean," answered Nikki, "The one."

"Oh, that, I don't know about that," replied Molly.

"Well, I do," declared Nikki, "Let me tell you, you could have knocked us all over with a feather when Jason came walking in with you tonight."

"Really? Why?" asked Molly, her curiosity suddenly burning bright, even as she tried not to show it.

"Well, as I said, Jason closes this restaurant once a month for us because we've all known each other for years, some of us back to junior high, but in all that time this is the first time he's ever brought a date. In fact, this is the first time any of us has ever even seen him with a woman."

"Really," responded Molly, still mostly at a loss for words.

"Don't get me wrong," continued Nikki, "Jason has had more girls than Elvis, but you are the first one he's ever thought enough of to introduce to his closest friends."

"Well, I don't know what to say," admitted Molly.

"I know what to say," declared Nikki, "You're the one. I can tell. It's written all over his face. You're the one."

"Well, I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind," admitted Molly, "He's very nice."

"Nice! Nice!" laughed Nikki, "Let me see, he's brilliant, he's got more money than God and just look at him, he gorgeous."

"He is rather good looking isn't he," agreed Molly, with a little girl giggle.

"Molly, would you like to have lunch next week?" inquired Nikki, "Do you have a free day?"

"Tuesday?" proposed Molly.

"Tuesday it is, one o'clock at Mario's," agreed Nikki, before adding another detail, "and don't worry, you don't have to take a turn, you know, with the boob thing."

"Of course, I do," responded Molly, "If I ever want to be one of you I do. You can put me down for next time... if there is a next time."

"Oh, there'll be a next time alright," reiterated Nikki, "It's in the bag. You're the one."

The evening finally over, Molly felt as if she were floating on air as they all said their goodbye's and Nikki confirmed their lunch date.

"See you on Tuesday!" reminded Nikki, making Molly feel warm inside that Nikki had said it in front of all of them.

:)

Returning to Jason's bedroom, Molly was hoping for another round of good sex, but the look on his face told her something was up, and it had nothing to do with sex.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he looked down at his shoes for a moment before looking back up and dropping his bombshell.

"I love you, Molly," declared Jason, "I think maybe I've loved you from the first time I saw you, but I'm certain that I do now and that I always will. If I knew any better words I would say them, but I don't. I love you and everything about you. That's why it's over.

"It's over?" asked Molly, too stunned to think, "What's over?"

"Everything, what we're doing, what I'm doing, I'm done with it," declared Jason.

"What do you mean, Jason," asked Molly, her head swirling with surprise.

"I mean you're free, Molly," he answered, " You can have your life back. You can go home. I will never bother you again. I give you my word."

"Really?" asked Molly.

"Absolutely," answered Jason, "You are absolutely, totally free."

"Thank you, Jason," replied Molly, tears now in her eyes.

"You're welcome, Molly," declared Jason, "and I wish you the best."

Stepping back to sit on the edge of one of Jason's big chairs, Molly took a long moment to collect her thoughts before speaking.

"You said it's over," repeated Molly.

"I said it and I meant it," responded Jason.

"But you didn't say that WE were over," clarified Molly.

"What do you mean?" asked Jason.

"Are WE over, Jason?" asked Molly, "Is that what you want?"

"I would give anything to keep you, Molly," answered Jason, "to have you stay here with me and be my love, but you know me. You know what I am. I can't change."

"I know what you are and I wouldn't want you to be any different," responded Molly, "I love you too, Jason."

"We could start over," suggested Jason, totally amazed and cautiously eager," An absolutely new beginning."

"And I would be absolutely free to go at any time?" asked Molly, "No conditions on my freedom?"

"None whatsoever," swore Jason.

"I only wish I could," responded Molly, now beginning to cry.

"You can if you want to," said Jason, "You don't have any children. There's nothing to stop you."

"Jason, I'm married and I've already betrayed my husband just by loving you. I can't leave him too." sobbed Molly, "besides, Frankie, he loves me, it would kill him. My parents are very devout, they would be crushed. I couldn't do that to them."

"Molly," said Jason, kneeling in front of her and taking her hands in his, "I would never be the one to tell you this if the circumstances weren't as they are, but I'm afraid you're wrong about your husband."

"Jason, please," responded Molly, "this isn't helping."

"Really, Molly, listen to me," responded Jason desperately, but was interrupted before he could continue.

"I'm sorry, Jason," said Molly, still crying profusely as she quickly gathered up her things and headed for the door, "I do love you, Jason, I really do and I would give anything if we could be together, but we can't."

:)

12