All Comments on 'You Asked For It Ch. 02'

by SophieHewitt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredibly beautiful

Honestly, I can't understand how this was submitted four months ago and has yet to garner a comment. Having read its predecessor, understanding the characters and the issues between them, this story actually made me tear up. The tenderness, the openness, the intimacy between the characters--these are the ingredients that make a story so much better than standard run-of-the-mill erotica. Your story beautifully illustrates how sex can (and should) be so much more than simply pleasure, but the emotional connection between two people truly giving of themselves.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

Truly a beautiful story ...

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Hope rekindled....

This is the kinds of erotic story telling that touches the very heart of me. It cuts right to the bone and reaches into my most cherished desires and fantasy. If it is at all autobiographical your husband is a lucky man indeed.

The story telling was marvelous and so believable. I was looking for these characters and this story when I came to literotica. I have suffered with major depression for decades and know the toll it takes on others and relationships. Your tale gives me some hope...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous