You Asked For It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Joe protested. I stood, my skirt falling back down. Running my fingers through his hair, I grabbed a handful and pulled his head back so that he was facing me.

"You were a bad boy." I purred. "I need to punish you." I felt the impish smile creep over my face.

Suddenly I remembered that I'd bought him a gift of my own a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn't had the opportunity to use it. Our sex life had been very vanilla for a little while due to Joe's unhappy mood.

I stood Joe up, and untied one of his hands. Then I lead him to the bed and had him lay down on his back. "How much ribbon do we have here exactly?" I enquired.

"I don't really know My Love." He said looking puzzled. "Why?"

I left his question hanging in the air. Bunching up the long length of ribbon, I bent down and threw it under the bed so that it was close to the other side. I walked around and pulled it out, bringing it up to where Joe's unbound hand was. He lay in the middle of the bed with his arms outstretched, and I proceeded to use the thick black satin to bind him tightly in place. I had the ribbon taut under the bed so that his arms could barely move.

I was pleased to see that I hadn't even used half of the ribbon that Joe had bought for me. I could imagine a few different scenarios with this versatile prop for later on.

"You will stay here and not move." I instructed my husband, my gift before leaving the room. I returned with a pair of scissors and placed them on the bedside cabinet.

"I'll be good My Love! I promise!!" Joe squeaked in feigned fear. I could see he was trying to be funny, but I resisted the urge to laugh. I was enjoying keeping him guessing just a little.

I reached into the bottom drawer of my bedside cabinet and withdrew a small box. I had already opened and inspected the contents in preparation for a fitting moment, and just such a moment had arrived.

The egg was black and it came with a remote. There was a looped string attached so that it could be withdrawn easily after use, and it came with a warming lubricant.

I placed the egg down on the bed beside Joe and began to slowly slide the black boxers down over his hips. His smooth, luscious cock was still hanging out of the fly and I carefully freed it, then removed the boxers altogether. "Lift your knees and spread your legs." I ordered and Joe immediately complied. I knelt between his legs and retrieved the egg and lubricant which I applied liberally to the tapered top.

Gently stroking beneath Joes balls with my acrylic nails, I began to tease and play. He squirmed with delight, his breathing speeding up as his excitement grew. Placing the egg against his hole, I gently pushed. He moaned as his tight ass yielded to me and the egg began to slide inside. As we reached the largest part of it's shape, Joe began to pant. I could tell it was aching and burning, but he was being a good little gift, not saying a word.

"Do you like that?" I said easing the egg to it's pinnacle.

"Oh yes My Love!" he moaned. I was sure he was in pain, but he breathed through it, sucking in deep breaths, soaring higher on the oxygen.

Then the last of the egg slipped inside of him and with my finger I positioned it correctly. "You may now put your legs down." I said.

He was slow and careful as he slid his feet down until his legs were flat on the bed again. I climbed back off the bed and took one ankle, binding it in the same way that I had bound his wrists. Again I threw the rest of the ribbon under the bed and tightly bound the other ankle so that Joe was spread eagle wearing nothing but his silky black bindings.

When I finished I finally looked at his face. It was adorned with a look of pure joy. I could tell he wanted to speak so I gave him permission.

"I am a very lucky man to serve a woman like you My Love." He said, smiling. I considered things for a moment. The vision I had had in my head was laid out before me. Joe was beautifully naked, his wrists and ankles bound in black satin and he was ready to please me. I was feeling rather lucky myself.

I picked up the remote that came with the egg and turned it on. Though it emitted no audible sound, I could tell immediately that it was working, as I watched Joe spasm with pleasure. His thick cock throbbed and he thrust his pelvis up as high as he could whilst bound to the bed.

"I won't last long with that My Love!" he almost shrieked. I could tell he was right and I wasn't prepared to exhaust him so soon, so I switched the device off and replaced the remote on the bed near his side.

I stood up beside him, ensuring he could see all of me. "You are to watch me take off my clothes." I said, "and you are to describe what you see."

I adore words. The written word and the spoken word, when well-timed and thought out can be the single biggest turn on a woman can experience. I knew that I was putting Joe on the spot and that he may not really know what to say, but it didn't matter. I just wanted him to try, and tonight I was in charge.

I turned my back to him and swept my hair aside and over my shoulder so that it draped down my front. "I see your beautiful back, and the sharpness of your shoulder blades." Joe said dreamily.

I reached an arm back and tugged at the zip, sliding it down slowly. As the dress parted Joe said "I see your soft skin and your curves. I wish I could reach out and touch you." The sound of his voice made my knees tremble slightly.

"Now I see you slipping the strap from your shoulder and I can imagine running my tongue over that shoulder, tasting your skin."

I let the dress drop to the floor and stood there with my back to him, looking over my shoulder at his face. "I see those long, sexy legs that I love to have wrapped around me. They are leading up to the most lickable perfect ass. I watched his eyes move up my back and I could almost feel their gaze like a touch.

"I see your soft, silky hair and I can't wait until I can feel it trailing all over my body." He said. I sighed involuntarily as I joined him in that image.

"I can see your beautiful face. I could look at your face forever." He said.

I turned to face him, basking in the breathtaking words he offered me. "Now that..." I said, indicating his prone form "Is the most beautiful, the sexiest, the most generous gift I've ever been given." I said.

"Now I can see your perfect breasts," Joe continued on. "Your delicious nipples that I love to lick and suck..." His eyes roamed all over me, but rather than feeling self-conscious, I felt worshipped. "I can see your tight pussy, all swollen and ready for me to fill it and please it... Please My Love. Let me..." I bent down and placed a finger onto his lips. He was silenced, but he responded by kissing my fingertip.

"You take a lot of liberties don't you?" I asked him rhetorically.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled him below his pelvis so that his balls were nestled against my clit. I gently stroked his rock hard shaft, teasing it, feeling it tremble slightly beneath my touch.

The sounds coming from Joe were making my head swim and my pelvis ache with need. I lifted up and hovered over him for a moment before quickly plunging his cock into my sopping wet cunt. We cried out in unison before I began rocking back and forth forcefully and rhythmically.

After a short time I could see that Joe was building to climax, so I eased off bit by bit. He lay there panting, looking as though he'd do anything to have me ride him hard again and finish what I started, but I wasn't ready yet. Instead I stopped moving on his cock and leaned forward so that my ample breasts were near his face.

"You may lick them now." I said, and he complied with gusto as though I were a dessert. His mouth was slick with saliva and the remaining juices from my pussy, and he eagerly devoured my tits like a messy child. The sight and sensation was incredible. It was all I could do to sit still, though I did periodically clench and release Joe's dick deep within me, while he responded with even greater enthusiasm.

When I could take it no more, I grabbed a hold of his hair again and pulled his head away. "More!" he whispered urgently.

I simply looked at him with a stern expression to correct his behaviour and he met me with a defiant look. I reached to the side and grasped the remote to the egg, switching it on. Immediately Joe began writhing inside me, his eyes closed in extacy. I began riding again, leaning forward so that my clit was in contact with his pelvis. I could feel the vibrations from the egg and I thought I would come there and then.

I did everything I could inside my mind to hold off, to make the feeling last as long as possible. Just when I thought I had command of myself, Joe reached his head back up and his warm wet mouth found my nipple and sucked, his tongue flicking at the hard nub. Involuntarily I let go and the orgasm swept me away. I cried out and the sound had the very same effect on Joe. I could feel his cock pumping me full of come again and again.

We rode the orgasm in unison, consuming ever last part of it and when we were finished, I found myself pressed against his chest. Somehow he'd unwrapped one of his wrists, and his arm was around me, cradling me. I switched off the egg and raised my head to look around, panting as though I'd run a marathon.

"I obviously need to learn to tie better knots." I said smirking.

"I don't know, I thought it was pretty perfect tonight." Joe grinned in return.

After a few moments of resting on Joe's warm, heaving chest, I climbed off his pelvis and began untying his ankles, then I raised his legs and began tugging at the cord attached to the egg. As the object came free, he groaned happily and his still semi erect cock throbbed.

"That felt incredible!" He said sighing. "I have got to do that to you one day! You'd love it!" he was emphatic. I was delighted that my impulse purchase online a few weeks ago had gone over so well.

In the meantime, Joe had reached over and untied his other wrist for me. We left our props strewn on the floor beside the bed. I'd have to remember to get up and put it all away before our children came into the room tomorrow but at that moment, I had very little interest in being anywhere but in bed, in Joe's arms.

We lay there cuddled up in the lamplight and suddenly Joe sat bolt upright, pushing me aside. "Dammit! I forgot!" he exclaimed.

"What?" I said confused.

"You didn't think this was all I organised for your birthday did you?" he replied.

"Well actually, I wasn't sure anymore..." I trailed off, spying the small white gift box tied with a thin black satin ribbon that reminded me of the many meters spilled all over our floor.

He placed the box in my hand and I opened it. Inside was a navy blue velvet box and inside of that I found a heavy gold chain bracelet. Joe reached over and took the bracelet out of the box and wrapped it around my wrist.

As he fastened the clasp he said "You'll notice that this bracelet closes with a lock." I looked at the jewellery again and I could see a tiny gold padlock with an even smaller keyhole in it. "I have the key." Said Joe, looking into my eyes. "This says that although I will serve you whenever you want me to, you are also mine."

And I most certainly was.

12