You Belong To Me Now Slut! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

"Lynn, listen to me. I'm sorry. The only suggestion I gave to you was to be yourself. Everything else I told you was a lie. There was no suggestion that went beyond that. I never told you to keep coming to me, or not to masturbate, or not to be turned on by your husband. You did that to yourself."

She looked up at him in shock. "What? But what about all that stuff with not being able to turn you in or get an abortion? What about my clothes? And make-up?"

He looked into her deep brown eyes, filled with tears. "Baby, that's all you. That's the real you. Not the Lynn who wore t-shirts and jeans. This is the Lynn you wanted to be, but didn't know you could. You just needed to feel like it wasn't under your control. But it was the whole time. Every time you stopped thinking and just started feeling you changed for the better."

"But, but what about my husband? He doesn't touch me and masturbates all the time. What about that?"

"Your husband and I met up by accident, totally by accident. I had mentioned I worked at the Police Department. He brought you up. He said he felt bad that he didn't want to have sex with his wife, or any woman for that matter. We got drunk and he told me everything, his fetish about cream-pies, about being cuckolded even. And he told me that he had never masturbated. He asked what it was like. I told him. Once he got started, what can I say? He loved it."

She looked at him, not sure what to believe anymore. Here she was, pregnant, about to leave her husband and move in with another man. She loved him, but she should hate him. She didn't know what to feel.

He gently wiped the tears from her face. "Lynn, I've loved you since long before we met. I watched you in briefing every day for years. But you were married. And at first, I vowed to leave you alone. But then I heard how unhappy your marriage was. I couldn't stand to see you upset. Your husband never came to any Department functions. You always seemed so alone. You needed me. I needed you."

She couldn't look at him. He lifted her chin to look into his face. "My lilfuk, you needed to be able to let yourself relax and just be you. I figured the only way to do that was to hypnotize you. The suggestion was really for you to do what was in your heart. I can show you the tape. Its all there, the exact wording. I can put it on if you want."

He slowly licked and kissed the tears from her face. He gently held her face between his hands and kissed her over and over. "This is the real you my little slut. You love sex, you love to be fucked and spanked, used by your man. You're ready to leave your old world behind and make a new world with me and our baby."

She looked at him, searching his eyes for what was really there. All she could see was love and concern for her. She sniffed and snuggled under his arm. This was where she belonged. This was where she was meant to be. By tomorrow, the divorce papers would be filed, and she would be with the man she loved.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12