You Bet Your Wife Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quale
quale
373 Followers

Before Michael could say anything else Zoya asked, "Name the first human into space."

Michael's stricken expression made it clear he didn't know the answer. Clearly guessing he answered, "Alan Shepard." For a second everything in the studio was quite, while the audience waited breathlessly for a response and Zoya listened to the judges on her earpiece. Still silent Zoya ran her finger tip over Michael's shaft.

Wrapping her fingers around Michael's cock one at a time Zoya announced, "I'm sorry, the correct answer is "Yuri Gagarin." Continuing to manipulate Michael's cock Zoya ordered, "Tell me what is happening to your wife."

Michael responded with a confused "What?"

Firmly grasping his cock Zoya sternly responded, "You got the last question wrong now you do what I say. I'll give you head but your going to tell me exactly how your wife is getting fucked while I do it."

Cowed by Zoya's suddenly firm tone Michael began shakily, "Allison is hanging naked from four chains with her legs spread apart. One of those guys is standing between her legs." Michael suppressed a moan as Zoya's tongue ran over his shaft but managed to continue his description, "The guy between her legs is unlacing his pants and pulling out his dick. Allison is trying to look back over her shoulder to see what is going to fuck her and the guy between her legs is now grabbing her waist to stop her from twisting away."

Zoya's mouth was now wrapped around Michael's cock and he struggled to continue speaking as she bobbed up and down, "Jesus Christ, now the guy behind her is pulling her back onto his dick. Allison is trying to twist away but he has a good grip on her hips and she can't stop herself from sliding down his cock." By now any hint of trepidation was gone from Michael's voice replaced with pure animal lust, "Now he is fucking her, using his arms to make her bounce up and down on his dick. "Pulling her flushed face up from Michael's cock Zoya asked, "Does your wife like it?"

Michael struggled to speak as Zoya dove down on his dick once again but finally managed to get out a description, "Ohh god yes. Every time that dick plunges into her Allison can't help but moaning. She doesn't want to be fucked on TV by a stranger but she can't help but enjoy it. Ohh god," Michael continued clearly overwhelmed by sexual stimulation, "The dominatrix is whipping Allison's back. She wants Allison to beg for cock to suck. She is going to have to suck another guy off while they continue to fuck her. My God," Michael continued his dick bucking in Zoya's mouth, "Allison is begging to suck cock." Not able to stand it anymore Michael shot his hot cum into Zoya's mouth while his head fell back in ecstasy.

After licking Michael's cock clean Zoya pulled her self back up on the couch next to him to enjoy the show. Watching Allison getting pulled back and forth between the cock in her pussy and the one in her mouth Zoya began toying absently with Michael's dick. Clearly excited herself Zoya squirmed against Michael on the couch whispering hotly in his ear, "It's so hot seeing your wife get fucked like this isn't it. It's turning me on so much I just need dick." Even just having cum Michael's penis started hardening again.

Her fingers gently tugging Michael's semi-erect member Zoya continued her erotic talk, "I just love seeing girl's penetrated, especially when they can't do anything to stop themselves from being violated." As if suddenly realizing something Zoya asked, "Has your wife ever taken it up the ass?"

"No, never," Michael responded with a skeptical tone in his voice but his now nearly turgid penis told a different story.

"It would be so hot to see your wife take it in the ass," Zoya continued her commentary, "so hot I would let you fuck me while we watched." Now Michael's penis was back to rock hard causing Zoya to smile slightly. Slipping off the couch once more Zoya got down on her hands and knees in front of Michael, turning around to give him a come hither look. Unable to pass on a hot women waiting for him on her hands and knees Michael too slid off the couch coming to kneel right behind Zoya. His hands shacking with lust Michael reached out to undo Zoya's tight skirt, leaving her on her hands and knees in just a thong. Zoya moaned as Michael leaned forward to cup her breasts and wiggled herself suggestively against his once again hard cock. Running his hands down Zoya's body Michael hooked his fingers in her thong sliding it easily off Zoya's hips. Looking up from his preoccupation Michael suddenly realized the attention of the room was on him. Allison still hung suspended from her bonds, the first two men having finished up with her. Another man stood ready behind her, his hard dick resting between Allison's tight buttocks but making no move to act.

Finally, Mistress Dena broke the silence speaking to Michael, "So should we make your wife take it up the ass?"

Allison blurted out, "Michael..." but her sentence was cut off by a harsh crack from Mistress Dena's whip.

Instead Mistress Dena simply looked at Michael and said, "It's your decision."

Rubbing her self against Michael's engorged penis and looking back over her shoulder, Zoya begged, "Please, I want to see her take it hard while you fuck me."

Unable to stand it anymore Michael relented, "Yes, fuck her ass."

Moaning in anticipation Zoya reached back between her legs guiding Michael into her pussy. Grabbing Zoya's hips Michael began thrusting himself into her as he watched his wife's face contort, first in pain and surprise then in pleasure, as the man's dick slowly slid between her buttocks.

Staring at his wife getting fucked Michael found himself muttering, "Ohh god give it to her hard," as he continued to pump into Zoya.

----

Editing help or suggestions appreciated. If you want to write another 'episode' of 'You bet your wife' feel free but I would appreciate a credit if you base it off my version. I figure this show is the 'pilot' and when i get around to writing new versions there will be a temptation specifically tailored to the man in question (Asian school girls, twins etc..)

quale
quale
373 Followers