All Comments on 'You Can Cry A River'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmm...

Wow, this is a pretty horrible story. You should have at least used grammar and the correct forms of words. Horrible grammar...

She should have called the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredibly horrible

They should have been shot at the end......maybe by some good-hearted gang members or something.

Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story maybe a part II?

I loved this story. Don't let the ultra politically correct trolls get you down. This story was great and I especially liked the last paragraph beautifully worded. Most rapes do go unreported. All that being said it would be nice to see a part 2 where she buys a handgun or rifle and hunts down the rapists vigilante style. I guess i'm really just a sadist at heart but I love a good hardcore non consentual, film noir, type story. A rightous vigilate story would be nice and tie everything together. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This completely sucked!

How fucking depressing. Not a turn-on at all. I just feel really bad for the girl in the story. Normally I think rape fantasies are kinda hot, but this was just sad. Anyone who thinks this story was sexy is just a demented and broken person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
keep them cumming

nice one man.one happy reader !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Instad of writing stories about sex

you should seek help for your fucking crazy brain. You are really sick my frined and need to be put away. Seek help before it's to late. Maybr it already is!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Why are people even bothering to read non-consent if they don't like it? the story even has a disclaimer, everybody knows that rape ain't right but IT'S A STORY. I loved it i thought it was hot and it turned me on, because i know it wasnt real. good for you blackzilla for pushing the boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Somehwat overdone

Would have made it more credible if they had fucked you once and let you go. Thrice was a bit too much. However the story was pretty fast paced and it did evoke sympathy for the girl. The rape part was pretty ordinary. Nothing original.

disiesdisiesover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

i havent read nonconsent/reluctance for awhile and you have made me interested in it again, keep up the good work. A few parts were maybe a little overdone (third time), but it was a pretty good story, and ignore the person that told you to "seek help for your fucking crazy brain." hes a moron who if he thinks anyone who writes a story as good as this is mentally sick, then maybe he shouldnt be reading a story under Nonconsent, ive read other stories written by you ("Gates Of Incest", "Incestual Shrapnel") and also enjoyed those. hope you come out with more work soon.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not terribly erotic

Mediocre writing with numerous grammatical blunders and typographical errors. The prose isn't stylish nor attractive and punctuation is haphazard. This dialog is average and uninteresting.

The character descriptions are thin with only the main character receiving any treatment from the author. The rapists are foils only and we're forced to rely on stereotypes for them.

There's little plot to speak of. It's rather like a first person newspaper account of a rape. There's no central conflict to be resolved, only an abused woman who suffers one misfortune after another.

The sex scenes are distinctly average but I suppose the rape will provide some amusement for those who get off on abuse, degradation and humiliation.

Excellent fiction this is not. 25 it is and thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very ordinary

The spelling and structure of the story was horrible. Some rape stories can be hot, but this was degrading and not erotic.

sassycat4sassycat4almost 17 years ago
turned me on!

I thought the story was awesome! it's the kind of fantasy I think about when I need to get off. any story that makes me cum w/o even touching myself, is a well written getter offer!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way Too Fucking Violent

This grossed me out. Ew! My rating above 00 only indicates I recognize a fair degree of writing chops. Put the guns down and teach your characters how to use their cocks with sexual threat, which is male lust at its most vehement. And when you have figured out how to do that, teach your male characters how to make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

normally in the nonconsent stories the woman ends up loving it and the wonderfull experience she's had. this is a bit more realistic, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dreadful prose

Writer is practically illiterate ...

JtTankJtTankalmost 16 years ago
good story but sad

Oh man, maybe it's the mood i'm in but this story depressed me. The girl reminds me of my gf and i just feel really sorry for her. JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
???

The spelling and grammar errors are so rampant they actually take away from the story, the writing is unimaginative and violent.

The story itself can't be described. Fantasizing about reluctance in sex acts is one thing, this story is quite another. If it was just the sex it would be different, but the description of her losing her boyfriend, the hardships she endures by working, the robbery, the rape, then the culmination of her being fired... All this is over the line.

MagistrateSarusMagistrateSarusover 15 years ago
Good, but to be honest...

I found the theme a little too personal, the story itself was depressing, honestly, reading this didn't make me aroused as much as it made me horrified.

BlucherBlucherabout 13 years ago
Great story

This story made me really hard. I checked out your other contributions and they are all very good. I've written some too, but they aren't as good as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Depressing

You can polish a pile of shit but it'll still be shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. a rape story that is actually about rape and not some "turns out she was into it all along" rubbish 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous