All Comments on 'You Can Handle It Ch. 06'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Revenge IS sweet

Revenge, as they say, is a dish best eaten cold. Outstanding story! And it had the ring of truth, as well.

Besides, I like that you're another 'Bama boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YOU ARE PUNISHING THE WRONG ONE

THE WHORE YOU CARRYING BACK HOME WITH YOU IS GUILTY ONE.SHE LIED AND CHEATED FOR SIX MONTHS.SHE WAS A SLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN AND LIED TO YOUR CHILDRED ABOUT YOU.SHE WHORESLUT JUST LIKE HER SISTER.WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD YOU TAKE HER BACK,JUST ANOTHER PAIN IN THE ASS.YOU SHOULD LEFT HER DUMB ASS WITH HER SORRY SISTER AND ENJOY LIFE.AS A WRITER COMMON SENSE MISS YOU SOMETIMES FOR AFFAIR LAST THAT LONG THE MARRIAGE IS OVER.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
What revenge??

I don't know why he wants anything to do with her.

Just divorce her and let her continue her whoring ways/

Of course, I would leave her with nothing but her personal stuff. With the pictures he could get everything they own.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Whole story

Waited till I finished reading the last part of the story before commenting. Seems like there was a whole lot of betrayal in this story. How could a character look at any of these people and forget what they did to him. As a human being I would never be able to look at a Sister-in-law like that without feeling hatred for her. Same for her boy friend. The most disturbing thing about the betrayal would be his own child protecting the Infidelity of her mother. You could do another story just on the aftermath and affects on everybody involved. After experiencing something like this he would probably be a fool to be faithful. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. He might want to stay married to her but he can still enjoy himself. A spouse like that loses any right to their mates fidelity. The ultimate revenge on her and the rest of the family would be to get another woman pregnant and make his will out to them and his grandchild.

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
I couldn't handle it

Author all 6 chapters were magnificent reads. I like the Way the husband got all of his ducks in a row, before he confronted his wife and her friend. But hope keep Sandra around, because you have to admit that Harry spent a whole week his wife, sucked his dick gave him her asshole, something he never gave to him. He mentioned to her about the posibility of her have caught STD, but he didn't hold her up to getting testing. Can you see him get her bags packed going home, one they get into the house, have a drink of wine and jumping into bed and later finding he has AIDS and the Hiv virus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That's better

I should have read this series before "The Elephant". With this ending, there is closure.

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
Does he really love her that much?

Can he forget the betrayal so easily? Personally I think he should have cut his losses and moved on. And why let it go on for months? He could have used a private detective and gotten it done much sooner. What kind of loyality does his daughter have for him? Not much it appears. Naaah. I would have washed my hands of all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written, but

I didn't like it. Was the Husband so much of an asshole that his own daughter didn't love him? Either write a sequel where the Husband grows balls and cut all of the treacherous females out of his life,or campaign Literotica to have a "cuckhold" section, so unsuspecting readers like myself won't be fooled.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Well done, but....

A well written, well developed tale. Unfortunately the story generated no sympathy for either of the two protagonists. Barbara was portrayed as a slut, not only screwing a lover, but engaged in a manage a trois with her sisters boyfriend. Her husband seemed no better, indulging in adultery with the excuse that since his wife is unfaithful, he can be also. His actions minimized and trivialized an action that should devastate a husband. The ending was also weak, with no understanding that any reconciliation should be after a long and angst filled period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Could be better

I think the story was well written but agree with BLUE88 about some of the characters. Jeff is not sympathetic with his cheating and no action against his wife to end this earlier.

Barbara is worse as she cheats and when found out is not trying to make it easy on Jeff. Barbara never says she loves him after being found out or makes it easy by going to him in Chapter 6 instead of having him come to her. In Chapter 5 she just tried to tell Jeff how much better her lover was than Jeff. Barbara’s only question is if Jeff wants her back. Beth is worse than Barbara.

What I would like to see as an end is:

1. Barbara would need to explain to Diane and her husband what was happening and show the pictures

2. Explain to Diane that she is no longer allowed to come to the family home due to lack of respect for her father

3.Jeff to give Beth’s family the evidence of how she really is via pictures and video.

4. Jeff to make it clear that Beth is not allowed to be near Barbara unless Jeff is there

5. See if a “Post Nuptial” agreement can be written up indicating if Barbara cheated after they leave Atlanta that she gets nothing

6. Have Barbara tested for disease

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No one is perfect

Nicely written. Your characters are flawed but believable.The story was intersting enough to keep this reader interested to the final chapter. I am afraid you tried to hard to give it a "Hollywood Ending". It is inconcievable that the marriage would survive, or even have a reason to survive even if all the philandering ceased. There is no trust and no respect for either one. Living together after this episode would be going through the motions till the next activity causes even the slightest question. NO, I am afraid in the telling of the tale you took away any reason for the two to get back together, moreover, stay together.

Thank you for the most interesting tale.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Really a Holywood End

Did you realize what that means? It means a piece of incredible crap. That was what it really was.

She did not even say she was sorry ever. I do not know what kind of work they needed to go through. She only went back with him because she had no other place to go. It was not because she loved him.

It was also too fucking rude of her to ask him to help with packing.

The end destroyed the story, but you are not the first one who does that. It is the single most common means of destroying of an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
was nearly good

bad ending!!

lets face it if she was any decent mans wife she'd of been hit with a divorce a long time ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another wimp and whore of a wife

she have double parnters and the geoegia national guard and he took her back.why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmm

I could understand how Jeff would want to stay married. After spending so much time married to one person it is difficult to just decide to "cut your losses." Having said that,I admit I don't like the ending either. I like that he had so much evidence against his wife, but didn't use it for any purpose other than to get his wife to admit to cheating. I think the ending could have been much more detailed. It would have been much more satisfying to know that Jeff told his wife about his exploits with women. And how his threesome had pleasured him. Let his wife suffer a little and know that he wasn't just sitting around jacking off to her sexual encounters; he got his own needs met without her and with half the effort. If they had converted to a swinging couple, that would have had more of an ending then "The Hollywood Ending."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What the f..k!!!!!!!!

Do ANY of your stories contain a husband who is NOT an indecisive wanker? Geeeez.... where do these weinies come from? Stomp Harrys ass, kick the worthless slut out of his life forever, and disown the faithless daughter. Find a good YOUNG slut to keep house for him and whatever he does, DON'T fall in love with her. IF falling in love removes his balls, sense of honor and dignity, then fuck love.

T.C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she lied and fucked everybody in georgia

there no reason to your ending.she never said she was sorry and no remorse.when she tried to turn the childred against him,that did it for me.there is no telling how many she fucked and till will she just can't stop.a whore for some else and not hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Garbage

She's a filthy cunt, plain and simple, cut her off at the knees and leave the chitty whore to bleed to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ABSURD ending!!!

Not only terrible, but poorly conceived. Are you sure husband and wife were in the same room. The narratives and responses didn't correlate...almost like two people who didn't know each other. Only the sister made any sense.

What a waste of writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
don't pity harry, your wife was his whore

once a cheater always a cheater.she got no respect for hubby.she turn the childred against you and her family.she was fucking at least two men.an one she was his whore.now why would he take her back? no common sense in taking her back.

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
Another wimpy cuckold story, ho hum

I just don't understand, I've read & re-read this story about a dozen times, & each time, I think to myself, why the hell did he go back to a cheating lying slut, when he had two other candidates, just waiting to make his life complete. I mean 5 climxes in one night, & yet he goes back to Barbara, who has absolutely & completely disrespected him, to the extent of having their daugher lie for her. He should have kicked her slutty ass to the curb, & moved on to the better - not to mention - younger women that he has already found, who certainly seem to not only enjoy him, but respect him and his attitudes and abilities like Barbara clearly does not.

Simple49erSimple49erover 16 years ago
This story makes no sense!

You are a good writer. Except the logic of the story makes no sense. 5 or 6 chapters of her disrespect and cheating and he barely gets emotional about it. If he loved her, he would be in immense pain. Sixmonths of cheating and lying to him and he sits back and watches and films and KNOWS what a terrible person she has become. Regardless of the years of marriage and the hours he works, she has lost love for him and does not care. That is the story you told and the ending MAKES NO SENSE! No man who had been metaphorically kicked in the gonads as she has done to him could forgive or accept what she has done. You need one more chapter where he has strung her along for a while and then dumps her ass back on their daughter's doorstepe (and what a good daughter to her father - she helps mommy cheat and knows all about it. He should then go out and find a woman who will love and support him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too bad

I really like you as a writer and liked the tale very

much until the last chapter. It is too abrupt an ending

to such a long story and there is no logic to the

ease with which he takes her back. No problems with trust,

or concerns about disease, and I could go on. A

poor ending to an otherwise entertaining story. You

are capable of far better. Please keep them coming and

thanks for all the entertainment.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
cuckold husband

Stupid husband for taking her back. She is a slut and will stay a slut.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Disappointing Ending

The 100 is for a well written story. The characters were interesting and reasonably well drawn. However, the author devoted six chapters to his story and only ten lines had anything to do with the couples reconciliation.<P> Johngalt47 missed a bet when he ended the story so abruptly. The author could have put together a seventh chapter starting with the husband revealing his affairs with Lori, Linda and Sandra. That would have put a whole new spin on how unimportant Barbara could be to her husband's future. He certainly didn't need her for good sex nor did she make any effort to bring happiness into his life. She pretty much was heavy baggage for him that he should have left behind. And as others have pointed out the author had the daughter, wife, and sister-in-law lying outright to further Barbara's dalliances. How the husband could know this and reconcile so quickly is beyond me.

ralphcralphcover 16 years ago
bs

so johngalt47, you evidently think having a wife you can fuck who doesn't love you in the least must be an ok deal. sorry to realize you are so hard-up for puss you aren't concerned with having a love or relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What about the daughter

I can't believe that the daughter didn't have any feelings for her Dad. She was covering for her Mom and not concerned at all about her Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
enligthened?

she went into the deception eyes wide open and ready to continue, if she had not confronted. there were no concerns from her about anyone, but herself. it begs the question, sorry for what she did or getting caught?

the others he had may not have been practical over the long term, but did he give them up ? sandra would have been interesting alternative to barbara, on permanent basis. finally, barbara fell once so poignantly, and will she again? that would be in my mind, if i was the one that stayed w her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
stupid

Stupid start, stupid plot, stupid ending

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
No self respecting man

would eve do this. The wife has contempt for her husband, she convinces everyone to lie for her. Including his daughter who I would personally disown after telling her husband exactly what she will eventually do to him. In the end our "hero" is nothing but a wimp. And here is why: "Maybe it's not beyond repair," I offered.

"What can I do to start in the right direction?"

"If you want us to stay together, I'll work with you. If you've decided to leave me, I'll offer to help, but I'm probably not the right person for that."

For making a statement like this I realized that he has no respect for himself. If he were a friend of mine I would shoot him. Better to be dead than the walking equivalent. At best he should castrate himself. This character is the biggest loser I have ever had the misfortune of reading about. I liked that the story ended. I want the time I wasted reading it back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hubby out grown the wife and her little mind.

what was writer thinking about common sense.a girlfriend who treats him good or a wife and family who shit all over him.you don't have to be smart see this.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 15 years ago
Our friend with the CAPITAL LETTERS

vomited the following comment in my mailbox (anonymous, of course): "look if your just the average bastard, so be it. but don't degrade what other people think it is good for them. I know that your country is famous for the most perverted sex from children to snuff with children. but that doesn't mean everybody else has to give up the human rights. so stop your degrading comments about other people."

Well, he really needs an editor, don't you think ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crash

A 100 for the first 3/4's of your story ( very interesting and well laid out ) a "0" for the ending. No husband, I repeat NO HUSBAND in their right mind would ever take back this lying, deceitful, slut. The ending killed a good story! Try again!

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
The daughter?

I think we need to have chapter from the daughter's point of view that tries to explain how she could suborn her own father and help her mother cuck her father. What kind of scum daughter would do a thing like that to either parent? What issues does she have with her father and grandfather of her children that she would do that? Far too much ignored in this story and not explained. It is such a long story too. He shows signs of having cajones and the capitulates because he thinks he still loves her. But she seems to come back to him for the security and not the love and does not really try to make him happy as he struggles to make her happy and she makes him guilty for what happened, and never takes any blame for herself. This plot is so riddled with implausibilities that it ruins the writing skills that the author has. Too bad he has not returned to this story to add a chapter to fix everything or at least come up with a better justification for everyone's actions except the husband: his final decision to go back to her is not justified by what happened or was said in this story: that is the biggest writing and plot error of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why be with woman that disrespect you

love of a cockold.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
Unsatisfying End

I think I read this a long time ago but just re-read it. And th ending is...unsatisfying. I'm trying to put into words why it leaves me unsettled. I'm a fan of reconciliation stories and the fact that this woman had a six-month affair after a long, apparently happy marriage, doesn't make reconciliation impossible. But, the ending just doesn't seem plausible. I can understand the husband deciding to keep her, although as she's written, I do have my doubts as to whether she'd really be worth keeping because she slips into cheating for no particularly good reason, doesn't appear to have any remorse or guilt about what she's done, and there's really nothing to indicate the same thing might not happen again. I've written elsewhere that I can see taking chances on a person, but you have to have a pretty good reason after that much of a deterioratiion in a marriage. The main reason why the ending doesn't work is that the writer never makes us see, or really believe, that he husband loves his wife enough to forgive her and try to make the marriage work. The story does a good job of telling who does what and to whom, but it never really take you into the main character's head to see why he would forgive her and try again. I'm not putting down the story. It's actually well written. I just don't believe the ending, which is what a lot of people have said about my stories, so take the criticism for what it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Christ - what a piece of shit effort from this author.

So unrealistic and OMG, the male character is such a frigging wimp. Complete dog shit submission and waste of time.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 14 years ago
Not enough

I enjoyed this tale, but there shouldve been more vengeance on hubbys part. All the sleuthing gone to waste.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another wimpy ass husband

she has no sorrow for anything and he is acting more like a bbitch thank a husband

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
R & R & R IS LOST

and he wimps out after all the disrespect and humilation. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Read it again

6 chapters of I'm a WACC as male. This writer is related to Matt Monroe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is the writer still alive

because this shit came from a brain dead moron

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Some stories should be banned.

Some stories should be banned. This is one of them. Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
again no payback.m Nomnot the destructon o fhis business, I mean destry his fae or body or both. beat the shit out of him. and as to taking her back, for get it

you'rwe a wimp! I mean come on man she lied and fucked her bf for months!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely disappointing

Where the hell did this husband come from, his wife walks all over there marriage for months and when she full narrates her many fuck fests the reader gets the feeling that she is not remorseful, she is actually proud by what she did and she even is still excited by the memory. I agree with all the other people who commented he should divorce her and fins someone who can actually remain faithful and not lie of a 1/6 of the year. I thought early on the author had a good story here but the last two pages the story all fell apart and disappeared into "woose land".

tnoldguytnoldguyover 11 years ago
Good as far as it went

But there should also have been some resolution concerning his daughter's betrayal (she ran interference for her mom). Also some sort of solution regarding her long days at home. Perhaps since her daughter was gone out of the house Barbara could travel more with her husband.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 11 years ago
How much cheating does it take?

Why would anyone take Barbara back? She had absolutely no remorse and never did apologize for her actions. How much disrespect does it take to kick the bitch out? On top of that, to turn their daughter against her father is unforgivable. Does not Jeff have any self respect? Any backbone?

And what kind of 'church' do your characters go to? It must be Episcopalian since anything goes and is accepted.

This story began great and had the build up, but then it was such a let down at the end. And the trojan sending out photo of Harry, That was a good start, but he should have also added all the women he was screwing along with it. Then have him meet the end of a baseball bat taking out his jewels for good. But no one really paid for any of their transgressions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck was the point in this whole fucking story, so they're both cheaters, what the fuck stay together?!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* But it needed more

There might be a need for a confrontation between father and daughter, Hank is getting away with it, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Obviously, not enough punishment for the woman. For the little, short-dicked boys, there never is.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
sad.

Turned out he was a puss after all. A puss with a slut wife and a lying betraying daughter. What a grand life.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Flat ending to hitherto solid story !

I'm not against reconciliation stories, in fact I favor them. But in this case, the wife's redeeming virtues weren't expounded on enough to make the conclusion plausible. It seemed ' no matter what ' this was predetermined. The potentially great scene of reckoning with the lying daughter was also left on table.

Overall this a fine read with a few hiccups punctuating each installment. It's a bit of a puzzle how this author will mix consecutive bravura scenes, then a clunker. Unfortunately the last installment had the most oppsies' . There's no doubt, however, + a good editor ~ this author could go pro.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Started quite powerful..

...but lost more and more with each new chapter. Mostly he travels from city A to B, then to C, back to A etc. I felt the story stopped developing at times. The ending was flat..She was fucking around by the dozen and he actually thought about reconcilation? Hard to believe..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Betrayed by

daughter and mother. And they get back together. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very funny story

This shit was hilariously bad im laughing at how stupid this was. he watched her cheating and took pictures for months and does nothing with them! Then he shows the wife the pictures and she denies it and gets mad at him for spyin on her. After that in which she never apologises or says she loves him he leaves basically saying come find me when youre ready to talk. When they finally talk he just forgives her with no remorse on her part. What the situation worse is his daughter and his wifes sister knew about the affair and the wife sister was involved in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yea, this garbage was funny but this shit still fucks up the LW category [but why bother, the moderators don't give a shit].

This putrid shit is just the symptom of this cock sucking fag author's mentality.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Stupid

These stories make me want to side with the BTB crowd.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Agree with @javmor79...

Agree with @javmor79...He should have divorced that woman, destroyed her and the lover, and don't think about the sons, because they were already emancipated!!! How could he accept her back? Was he afraid to get lonely? Better alone than in bad company...

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Question?

Who is John Galt?

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Great question, Seekeraz

You have the ability to find out for yourself. You have the power. You do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wimpy hubby and whore of a wife.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESalmost 8 years ago
Really Didn't Like It

Have to agree with anonymous, those two deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

She never said it, he never asked her to. Unlikely she would desire reconciliation or succeed at it. Unlikely he would offer it in the face of all the lies.

Sorry is what this story is.

Sorry I had to tell you. 2 stars for the amusing old time high tech he used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jesus

I hate justabout everything you write. Your endings are just awful.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 7 years ago
I suppose we all have our kinks in different places but ....

I cannot understand how the aggrieved cuckold takes back a cheating wife who has refused to accept responsibility for her actions or even tried to answer why.

He's obviously a glutton for punishment - perhaps Masochist of the Year title was on the line.

This story cries out for a BTB ending - and the daughter too.

Admit your own failures & move on.

Implausible wimp shit.

Sadly can't give < 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can it get lower than 1*

The whole tale started well and just became pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On scoring stories

To my mind this chapter was almost unnecessary. I scored it a three because I liked the overall story and Galt does write well. Specifically the epilogue was a negative.

There are lots of good reasons why either or both parts of a married couple may engage in sexing an outside partner. In this instant case both Jeff and Barbara made some poor choices as to why and have paid for those choices in the long term. I think a story that might be named something like Still Trying to Handle Our Past might well be a worthwhile follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was there a man in this story?

Will someone identify him if there was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awful ending

Just awful. Only option was divorce. Daughter was awful as well.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not really satisfying

That covers it.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
I'm not buying this story!

johngalt47

I have to agree with some of the other readers who have commented on this serial saga. Plot development - crap and full of holes! Character development - crap! Not one character was presented in even a slightly sympathetic light. Then as the chapters progress I had the distinct impression that I was watching a train wreck in slow motion. Yeah I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and read all of these 6 chapters. I don't know if I'm more angry at you for presenting this dismal submission or myself for keeping reading in the vain hope that you may have saved the story from becoming a complete disaster. Your ending......yes your ending came across as a quick finish by an author that had become tired of his own story. God only knows I was! Erotic? Not for this disappointed reader. Reading the obituaries in the daily paper have given me more of a boner. I was actually hoping that they all gave each other HIV or some other terminal STI. Sorry but I couldn't handle it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The author should be ashamed

The plot and character development are weak. The reconciliation is unmotivated and pathetic...an outrageous example of a RAAC. The husband should have divorced his wife and daughter ...the daughter's betrayal is shocking, and yet this weak LW husband treats it as if it's nothing, just as he treats his wife's adultery and lying as not being all that important. The sister is a snake who deserved to be burned. And Winston's penalty? An unflattering photo circulated in his office. The husband really is a heavy puncher. The story is a technical and thematic disaster.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
You know

it had a certain humor to the story...till Ch 6. Then it turned into whatabore about whataputz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not within reality

The story went south and kept heading for the rocks. It seemed the more the wife cheated the more the husband wants her back. Just doesn’t make sense a normal guy would move on she is just a slut and nothing will change it.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
What kind of marriage does Diane have?

This man needs to get with his son-in-law and make sure that that young husband knows about the track record for Beth, for his mother-in-law and now for his lying-to-her-father-to-cover-for-her-mother's-cheating wife. Barbara and the rest of the women can show up later and meet hubs and young hubs and then be informed of the plan for whole family counseling. Better that little Johnny get used to having a step-mommy before he's a toddler than have Diane cheat on her husband when he's starting school. This is "nothingest" ending! It's just pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huh?

Can’t handle this one. Just stupid from start to finish. Their relationship is over , she destroyed it and enjoyed the process. Why do so many writers make the husband so pathetic that he will take the wife back no matter how much she cheated or humiliated him? Not a Hollywood ending or anything close to reality. Just another cuck and slut story , straight out of Cuck City. Awful

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Good story until he takes her back without a by your leave and becomes a cuck. The end of the story went to shit. Why did he go to all that trouble to take the cheating bitch,the lying daughter and the bitch sister back.

Go figure!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What!!!!

Good build up, all seems plausible, then he just caves and takes her back, really, wtf was that about, they all lied, they'll do it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

Just no.

So his family doesnt respect him.

She cheated with several guys, long term.

She said one of her lovers meshed better with her then her husband.

I just dont see how you wrote enough to justify the ending.

Was great until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with most here.

3*

I was a little curious about the high marks leading up to the final chapter.

Generally, I hate cheaters. She cheated first. She cheated the most. She co-opted her family to cover for her, then they participated in her folly. But the MC is also a piece of shit. Even though it’s unbeknownst to the primary cheaters, he participates in the escapade with his paramour so I’m feeling that he’s given up rights to outrage and revenge. Really an unlike able cast.

These two should have just divorced. They were tired of each other and had given up long before the nest emptied....no way that it all popped out suddenly.

I think their cheating partners have better legs to stand on. How is it their responsibility to protect a marriage that doesn’t mean anything?

Why would he speak to Diane or Beth again? How do you explain the expected tension to their parents?

Very disappointed with this ending, especially after you convinced all of this that the marriage was toast.

~Enkidu

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

Bloody awful. Really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

well a female trying to act like a man...this Johngalt fellow... sorry buddy ( lady) ... it aint working...go back to your female personal and write cuck romances... may be the horny slut readers will enjoy better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck… thank god u don’t go pro writer buddy!! Six chapters of vile shit and ends with a cuck wimp(er)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ur bio says u r a widower who likes to write.. hope ur spouse did not die after reading one of ur stories???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not good, no. Glad I didnt read the whole thing. Started on chapter 5. It was more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As wimpy an ending as the cuck writer who wrote it!!

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

It's almost impressive how such a sleazy setup could be depicted in such an uninteresting manner. Tightening up the story and avoiding all the pointless diversions could be a good first step.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

What a weak man. He was definitely better off without her. He could find a better woman in Greenville. Revenge on Harry was lame. Should have been much more physical and permanent then she would have to start all over with no one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous