You Can Run but You Can't Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the bed she watched, arms still across her chest, as he undressed. Another small gasp escaping from her lips when his cock sprang to attention, as soon as he took off his boxer shorts. He smiled at her as he slowly masturbated enjoying the fact that Jenya could not take her eyes off his erection.

Moving slowly, still pleasuring himself, he climbed on top of her.

She did reach down to try to stop him as he went to penetrate her.

"Jenya," he said firmly and she moved her hand away.

His cock slid easily into her, but as it did she closed her eyes and looked to the side. He began to move in and out of her with long slow strokes. He positioned himself above her body, arms either side of her. He watched her intently as he continued to fuck her. Her legs, which had been stretched out flat, began to lift, so her knees were in the air. She began to gasp and slowly, ever so slowly, her head turned to him and wide-eyed she looked straight back at him. Her hands came slowly up from the mattress and rested on his ass, she began to make him push into her a little faster. She began to smile. Digging in her nails he began to fuck her harder still, thrusting now with his whole body. Her arms came further up him gripping his back as he kissed her on the neck and she began to scream. As her arms moved up his body her legs wrapped tightly around his backside. Lifting herself up, she flexed her body to help him go deeper into her. Finally they climaxed together with a gasp and she lay back on the bed. Jenya stared up at David a confused look on her face. She rolled away and curled up into a ball.

"See I knew all you needed was a good seeing to," he said. When he tried to stroke her face she turned away.

"What have I done, "she wailed. She scooped the gown off the floor and laid it across her to cover herself.

Annoyed at her attitude he decided to upset her further and tell her of the next step in his plan. He grabbed her firmly by the chin making her turn her head to look at him.

"I am going to burgle the house of your in-laws," he said flatly, "and you are going to help me."

"What?" She said, "are you nuts? Why would I help you and lose everything? You are crazy."

"No, you misunderstand me," he replied. "You are going to help me plan it and then you will be there as one of the unlucky hostages. So no one will suspect you. Simple. You get me out of your life and I get a new life with the proceeds. After all the Clements can afford it."

"No way," she said, "fuck off. Tell them if you must. I will deny it all and they will have you arrested." She curled up again in a ball, but sat up when she realised he had put the television on. He changed the channel and with a second remote hit play on the DVD player. It was obvious what ever he was going to show he had already set up. On the screen appeared two people having sex.

Jenya gasped as she realised she was one of the people on the screen. It was a nice hotel room and she was in bed with an Arab looking gentleman. He paused the DVD, tossed a newspaper across to her, which made clear the Arab man was now a very rich Sheik. The Sheik was famous for his adventures with escorts and prostitutes. David was sure she had made the connection to the man on the screen and so resumed playing the DVD. The camera was her side so it left the viewer in no doubt it was Jenya. She looked a little younger maybe but no one would be persuaded it wasn't her.

She watched open mouthed with horror as on the screen she moved her body in unison with the man. Her arm reaching back so it was around his neck, his hand fondling her breasts as he fucked her. Their bodies tensed as they came and Jenya watched herself smile as the man kissed her neck and then she rolled over so they could kiss properly. At that point the screen went blank.

Jenya could not remember this event, but there had been so many hotels and so many men.

"Perhaps you would rather I send this nice little video of you to your family and the local press. I think the chance of denial would be over then. The local press would love to have a juicy story on a Clement," he said.

"Can't you just leave me in peace?" She said, realising he had been playing with her. His real leverage came after the wedding not before. Haven't I suffered enough she thought.

"Do this and I will disappear," he said. "You will never see me again I promise."

"You promise? What good is your promise," she spat back at him.

"Jenya think about it. If I have robbed the Clements how can I stick around?" He said, "and why would I want to. All I want is money so I can live a good life. You owe me. He held up his hooked hand. You running cost me everything."

They argued on and on about it. Jenya told him it was a stupid plan but he stuck to his guns and so fearful that he would send the video to the press, she finally said she would help. The only thing she insisted on was that they meticulously planned it together, and that she would come out looking like the hero.

The first Mr and Mrs Clements senior knew about it was when they were both greeted by an armed man in their lounge. He ignored their protests and offers of money as he tied them both up on dinning room chairs, gagging them and then sitting opposite them. So far so good thought David. He put the television on for them and then the only words he spoke made the Clements blood run cold.

"Be a while before the rest of your family are here," he said, "so you might as well get comfortable. By the way I have also dealt with your servants so they are not about to come to your rescue."

After a long wait a car arrived at the door and jumping up he watched from the window as both Joseph and Jenya headed up to the front door. David had left the front door open, which it often was at the Clements and so Joseph entered into the house without suspicion.

When calling "Hello" got no response Joseph and Jenya headed for the lounge where they could see a light under the door. They opened the door and walked in.

They both hesitated and so for a brief moment David could appreciate what Jenya was wearing. She was in a short patterned dress with tiny straps. He could see her electric blue bra straps poking out amid the mass of blonde hair hanging over her shoulders. The short skirt showed off her bare legs and sandals perfectly.

"What the?" Joseph said before finding himself knocked to the ground. By the time he was up on his feet he found his wife in the hands of a man pointing a gun at her head.

"Sit on a chair beside your parents," David ordered.

Joseph hesitated. David slipped the straps of Jenya's dress off her shoulders and ran his hand down her top. Joseph watched in horror as David fondled his wife's breasts in front of him.

"Sit, or I'll hurt her," David said and so Joseph slumped onto a chair. David stood for a few moments smiling at Joseph as he continued to enjoy Jenya's breasts.

Making Jenya drop to her knees he moved to Joseph's chair, tying and gagging him. Next he picked up another chair and placed it well away from the others. He made Jenya sit on it. Kneeling at her feet David kissed Jenya, pretending to slap her until she kissed him back properly. He ran his hands up her legs stroking her thighs. As David began to kiss her again he heard another car arriving.

"Great the third and final group. The girls," he said and the way he said "the girls" made the senior Clements's try to plead with him not to hurt their daughters, but gagged it was just noise and they had no way of being understood.

"Shut the fuck up or I will shoot them one by one as they come in." He growled and the Clements fell silent.

Lucy, Ellie and Liz pretty much copied David's entrance, calling out and then heading into the lounge. Ellie screamed as she walked in and found her parents and siblings tied up, but before anyone could react David had slammed the door and was pointing his gun at them.

"Good evening ladies," he said.

"David what are you doing here?" Asked Lucy whose face was a picture of confusion when she realised she knew the man pointing a gun at her. Lucy took a step towards him and he grabbed her.

He kissed Lucy's neck, turning her around to face her sisters and the others.

"You I have enjoyed fucking already," he said to her, "but your sisters I have not yet had the pleasure of."

"You two have a tough act to follow, Lucy was a great fuck at the wedding," David said. Lucy called him a bastard and burst into tears, but fell silent again when the gun was placed against her head.

"Shut the fuck up. You know you had a good time," David replied. "Why should your sisters be deprived?"

Ladies kneel if you please." When they hesitated. He shouted the word louder and both Ellie and Liz dropped to their knees.

He placed Lucy on another chair tying her up and finally smothering her pleas of "leave me alone" with a gag.

He walked back, slowly circling Liz and Ellie on the ground. Using the barrel of his gun he slipped the straps of Liz's dress off her shoulder and with the barrel of the gun he played with her breasts.

"Very nice tits," he said.

"You, on your feet," he said to Ellie. Ellie slowly stood up. Her arms were wrapped around her. David slipped his gun into his belt and with a swift movement he ripped Ellie's blouse apart, then split her bra. Using both hands he fondled her breasts, playing with her nipples.

"Stand very still," he ordered her. "Also," he managed just to get one word out when Jenya interrupted him.

"If you want to have one of us then have me," she said. Jenya got up and walked slowly towards David. She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders as she walked. The top half of her dress fell away and taking one of David's hands she guided it onto her left breast.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me, if that's what you want" she said, "I will be a good girl if you leave the rest of my family alone." David hesitated so Jenya hand went to his groin.

"Hmmmm big boy," she said, "but do you know how to use it?"

David said nothing, but leaving Jenya standing there, he tied the remaining two girls up on chairs. As he did this, with everyone protesting in the background, Jenya walked out of the room. In full view of everyone she climbed the stairs. David stopped to look at her and she looked back at him and smiled. Finally she disappeared out of sight.

When David reached the bedroom he found her sat on the sofa. She had pulled her dress back up and put the straps back onto her shoulders. She was holding an iPad and studying it. Leaning over the sofa he looked at the screen. "This is the painting we talked about stealing. Its out on the landing," she said, "and these are the alarm circuits and codes for the safe." She tossed an envelope onto the side. Go get what you want and go."

"Oh no," he said. "The deal was we would fuck and you would act like you liked it. Remember you want Joseph to think you have suffered greatly to save his precious family."

He didn't wait; he just began to kiss her on the neck and ran his fingers up her bare arms before walking round to the front. He took the iPad from her and put it on the table.

They slowly kissed; mouths open as they enjoyed each other's warm wet lips. She wrapped her legs over the top of his, as he sat properly onto the sofa, their passionate kissing continuing. She threw her head back as with just one finger he stroked her neck before he slid his hand into the top of her dress and fondled her left breast.

"Make love to me, like you used to," she said. "And don't worry you'll see I want you to. I really want you too."

He went to move her to the bed, but she resisted.

"I want you to have me here," she said and with her hand she patted the sofa. "Just like we used to screw at the old place."

He gently pulled her up to a seating position and moving behind her he pulled both her dress straps off her shoulders.

"Don't take them off rip them," she said. "Make it look like you have forced me."

Smiling, David replaced the straps and then ripped them, before splitting the front of her dress. He cupped her breasts; she was still wearing the electric blue bra. As he lifted and fondled her tits she turned her head slowly to kiss him again.

"Rip my bra off," she whispered in his ear.

He reached behind her and pulled the clip of her bra apart, splitting the whole thing in half before throwing it to the floor. They continued to kiss. Jenya helped him out of his shirt and then allowed herself to be lowered down onto the sofa. David moved on top of her, their tongues playing with each other as they kissed some more. She loved the way he kissed her slowly and gently, her hand resting on his shoulder, as she lay back and let his lips go where they wanted.

"Get my knickers off and then go down on me," she begged.

She moved into a more comfortable position and opened her legs wide for him. Using both hands he tore her knickers apart, pulling them out from under her body before adding them to the pile of clothing on the floor. He moved down her body and began to lick her pussy. Her slow gentle licks making her breaths come slowly and deeply. Jenya placed her head on the arm of the sofa, arms at the side of her head, completely lost in the moment.

"Oh that's so good," she said. As David licked still slowly and gently, often pausing between touching her before continuing some more. He sometimes kissed her pussy too. She began to softly moan, her hand now pushing his head into her. Eventually he moved back up her again, to kiss her on the lips.

He held out his hand to her and she took it, letting him pull her up and he lay down where she had. Eagerly she pulled at his belt and trousers. Stroking his cock through the trousers before unzipping his fly and pulling them down. He helped her remove them and his boxer shorts before she took his cock deeply into her mouth. Her hand rested on his leg, as she sucked him. David put his hand on her neck as she sucked right down on his cock, as she slid her mouth back up the shaft she looked at him.

"I'd forgotten what a very big cock you have," she said before going down again and taking the whole of it in her mouth again.

Throwing his head back he moaned in delight. After a long session of oral sex she kissed his chest before moving her legs over his.

"Fuck me David, I am so horny," she said.

They kissed again as David guided his cock into her wet pussy. She lay on his body, as her hands on his ass helped him move in and out of her. They continued kissing. He could feel the soft flesh of her breasts moving against his skin. As she got more aroused she began to sit more upright, riding him, as he looked up at her smiling.

"Fuck me on my back like the other day," she said. "Hard, like you screwed Lucy." So they rolled over. Jenya on her back now and David slide his cock into her again. As he entered her she leant back grabbing the sofa arm. He fucked her with long hard strokes; she moved her leg to rest on the back of the sofa as her breathing got faster and faster. He loved the way her breasts moved beneath him as he screwed her. Faster and harder he went.

"Fuck yes," Jenya moaned, "harder, fuck me harder. I love it when you fuck me hard."

David's strong thrusts began to make her slide down the sofa finally with his breathing now very rapid she came, allowing him to withdraw and shoot his load over her stomach.

"Fuck I have missed that," she said.

"Me too," he said.

He smiled and said. "You know, we are pretty fucking amazing together. How about I have you again before I go."

She smiled, "at least go grab all the stuff first while you get your strength back but first you have to hit me."

"What?" he said.

"Hit me David. I need to look like you forced me." She said.

She screwed up her face as he moved over the top of her. He hit her hard on the left cheek and then after a brief pause just as hard on the right side. She tried hard to control her tears but it hurt so much she could not help crying.

He tried to comfort her but she told him to go get the stuff. So off he went iPad and plans in hand, and it was maybe 30 minutes before he returned. He was shocked to find all her makeup had run and she had bruises appearing on her face. However, no one would doubt she had been forced into sex into with him.

"You know you could come with me," he said gathering the stuff into bags and a pile to make it easier to transport. "There's enough here for two to have a good life."

"I was having the same thought," she said, "Yes I will come with you, it will be like old times. I want the Monet from the dining room though. Go get it for me." And with a smile she kicked a foot out at him. He eagerly left the room and ran down the stairs.

She heard him thanking Joseph for letting him fuck his wife. David then told Joseph what a lucky man he was and he began to tell Joseph how Jenya had liked being fucked in the end. Upstairs Jenya put the dressing gown on that was behind the door and headed down to the lounge. As she got near the half-open door she could see that Joseph was crying.

She pushed open the door with her foot and with a yell announced.

"You sick fucking bastard, you are not going to hurt anyone else."

She fired the gun she was holding. David almost made it as he tried to grab her. He had fast reflexes and he almost avoided being shot, but the bullet hit him in the shoulder. The concussion of the bullet knocked him to the ground. She fired a second and then a third, finally emptying the chamber into him, before collapsing in a heap. David's body flinching as the bullets hit him, but he made no sound or movement. Jenya made sure it was a while before she was recovered enough to untie Joseph and then she fell apart with style.

The Clements fussed around her, calling her their hero and telling her how much they loved her. Jenya quietly smiled to herself. She would play the hero, then the damaged wife and finally the sad victim of this story. They would give her a handsome pay off and she would leave Joseph and find someone she could really love. It would take some time, but she could cope with anything. She had proven that much already.