All Comments on 'You Can't Do That! Ch. 02'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments
NitpicNitpic15 days ago
Decent

Decent story.Me I think he was a fool for marrying her in the first place.After she walked out,he should have burnt her and the doctor Anne not given her half.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades18 days ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

what can u do, thats the meaning of love. if u love a person more than hate thats what happen. you move on.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 month ago

piss poor ending. 1*.

Thor2530Thor25303 months ago

Very good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks, still a great story! I really like your stories! DerMtMan

kalash777kalash7774 months ago

Actually, it's a sad story: the guy got cheated twice and ends up with the same cheater. How sadder could it be? It's clear that the wife has serious mental issues but they both love each other, hence, the drama. It's good that it's just a piece of fiction, otherwise, it'd break my heart.

kalash777kalash7774 months ago

I enjoyed it - thanks! And keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. NO WAY IN HELL I would be associated with Sheila after the divorce. She has a VERIFIED pattern of behavior, and it COST Roy his pride as she repeatedly cucked him. Roy lost a lot of his pride and more.

Yet another author makes the MC a shallow character, only thinking with his penis. Not liking the end at all. Gotta love when author's have nothing to write about so they jump the shark. This is a case of that, just to forward the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Actually you hinted pretty strongly that she cheated more than twice. And knowing her history, actually seeing him with someone else? I’m sure she’d be with other guys as well. Maybe Roy doesn’t care. In which case this isn’t much of a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The last comment left me confused. I'm finding it difficult to get his/her point. Perhaps if it wasn't so hastily constructed it might make sense. To bad.

Again, Q I enjoyed your story. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Very long story with a hastily put together ending having little or no substance. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh snap! This was indeed not the first time. Hard to believe there was a 32 year gap between cheating affairs. She is psychologically messed up. The first time while not engaged, they had been together 5 years. That is by definition exclusive back then. He proposed, she vacillated and then the truth cane out. Same thing. Treat him like crap while she has her torrid affair. Yeah she was remorseful and apparently had a long run of fidelity (of course who knows for sure) but then she blows up the rest of her life as she is in her want mid 50s or so to bang a 61 year old doctor? Wtf is her problem? Seems like she is self destructive. She is post menopause so she doesn't get to play the hormone card. If anything her libido would level off or decrease. Surprised they made it so long in marriage. Maybe she did some other doctors in between, though she vehemently denied and he seemed to believe her. How stupid though to pre plan her effective separation. Still shocked he took months to hire a PI. He had been done this road before! Maybe he willfully buried his head in the sand. She had to know that a second time would just nuke their marriage. She already got a mulligan. Besides before their first breakup sounds like it was short in comparison. This second time was a multimonth affair. No one to recover from that. Surprised they hooked about after the first betrayal. Ironic because it is clear that she loves him and is beyond sorrowful after first breakup with a year gap and then after filing for divorce. But she clearly has mental problems of some kind. How dumb can you be?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another RAAC story!

LegacybadLegacybad6 months ago

Good story with a good ending. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wel, it was a good ending. Like she said, she makes a good girlfriend, just not a good wife.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Wish I had stopped reading at the end of chapter one; not sure if I want to read the next installment or not. Hopefully it won't be as bad as this one is. BTW, I would have a heart to heart talk with the granddaughter about the sneaky shit she pulled.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amy man that continues to sleep with an ex that cheated on him twice has very little self respect and even less willpower. That being said, this is a good story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

I agree with most of the comments. The Bear does not approve. You get 4 stars for style, but that's a stretch.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyed the story until the end, then you got sentimental. Given Shiela's history it simply would not have been possible for him to get back together in any way shape or form. Why would he give her ANYTHING extra in the divorce? She never was sorry that she did it, she was simply sorry that she got caught. He should not have given her as much as he did from the first two books, let alone the house free and clear. He doesn't have to burn her to the ground. Just not give her too much. And the bit about her granddaughter? If she's living with her boyfriend, she's not at the lake. He's rich. Find another lake and leave no forwarding address. Who wants to be reminded on a daily basis of their failures?

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentity7 months ago

Nonsense.

This woman cheated and jumped ship once before they were married.

Did it again...and during counseling as much admitted that she had fucked a fee other doctors along the way during her career trying to "find herself".

Fuck that. I'd have gotten a restraining order if necessary to keep her away from my lake house.

No need to see or talk to a faithless stupid bitch who has a pattern of fucking other men and lying about it.

In real life this broad never moves anywhere close to him. She knows he hates her fucking guts.

She takes the money. Sells the house. And lives the rest of her life somewhere warm. And when they have to be around great grandkids...family events? They tolerate each other. Betrayal and lack of respect like this? No coming back from that.

That's it. No love story. No reconciliation. Just two people living separate loves.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

I really liked the first chapter. I hate this one. There is absolutely no reason to have any relationship with Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just shows to go ya, love never makes sense.

I forgave my ex twice and still tried to work it out Dumb? Hell yes! So this story makes plenty of sense… just not to anyone with a working brain.

Q? Is this fiction or reality posing as creative prose?

On to da last, sniff sniff, story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This person can write the greatest stories. Your stories are helping me deal with my divorce. Thank you for that. Just finished your story about the TEE shirt guy. The ending, I had tears in my eyes, that's what a story is all about. The emotions it can bring out, at least the good stories. Thank you for taking your time to write

You are a gift giver! I hope your life is blessed.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

RAAC twice makes him a CUCK...

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

A good story well told but I didn't like the ending. I couldn't quite believe the character shifts in Roy from hard nosed tyrant wanting Sheila totally out of his life to forgiving and forgetting what happened so easily. In the end Sheila got her way all the delays kept Roy in her life at least mentally and in the end she still has him albeit non-exclusive. Maybe she's cleverer than I gave her credit for in part 1. I wonder how long it will be before the shrewish manipulation starts again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story by an excellent story teller. the only thing that was off was the Doctor was poor without his wife's riches. that was hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Annoying conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While it went some way to explaining why they were both the way they were, he's still a remarkably unlikeable character. Not going to say anything about her as all the BTB guys will have said more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your writing but the ending ruined the whole story for me. He’s going to be happy with her in his life again? No way unless he’s a moron. I can’t believe you ended a story like this. Your other stories are great!!LM

xhristianjxhristianj11 months ago

I love the justification of the fact this guy has any type of credibility or right to call himself a man. Measure this cunt out for a Gimp suit or maybe the author can turn him into the latest Transgender Heroine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is one type of commentator on this website that amuses me: those who make clear they dislike certain types of stories but keep reading and then take time out of their lives to let the rest of us know they dislike the type of story they have just read. Must have very empty lives.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

There's a trope that bugs me every time, here and with other writers, where the guy finally cuts loose but some well intentioned woman, new SO or family, tries to 'rebuild bridges'. Why? We just read 10,000 words about the poor bastard being humiliated by the 'bad' woman and then the 'new improved' girlfriend, or grandaughter in this case, reintroduces her just as his life gets back on track. Again, fucking why? What is the point? Just let the poor bugger move on and be happy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Teaching an old dog new tricks?

Problem, seems that a (not fat) lady dog laughs the last, even after the singing is done?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck. Id say stop writing, but you’re to good and everybody fucks up now and then.

In all honesty doesn’t matter how sweet the meet, nor how good between the sheets A slut is a slut Is a slut.

This wouldn’t have got a second chance after the way you got them together, taking into account the riding in a different guy’s car, the Woof call out, the alcohol, passing out, and the shower scene paints the slut as a slut and is a slut, and she left the relationship to hook up with a married

Doctor No way in HeLL would anybody think that slut Is marriage material. Just a cum dump looking for a meal ticket.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Took a long time to get to an annoying conclusion. I'm not hardcore btb but, for God's sake, why would any sane person even stay in the same room as that faithless cow?

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

It made no sense for him to take her back the first time she pulled her stunt and it makes even less sense for him to rekindle a relationship with her after she's pulled it the second time. Why on earth would the man have anything to do with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that all the people that criticize the man are missing the point!

The woman was a bad bad terrible selfish woman an evil manipulator and ugly person.

To the author you can't make an excuse for evil It's an oxymoron And the futile endeavor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are good at developing characters and speaking of the characters the wife was a terrible person! I really can't understand how she has to have independence, to have sex with other men, but has to be married! It's not logical it doesn't make sense. The only thing that make sense is she was a master manipulator And kept using him to make herself feel better about the terrible person she was or she just enjoyed manipulating him. In the end you made the main character look really weak And her look a really terrible Person Who always gets her way. You know she had been having sex with men on and off throughout their whole marriage. It's also not realistic that everyone just ignored her terrible behavior because she did yoga, was counseled on her weakness and looked decent for her age .... come on. LOL

I will never believe that a woman loves her husband but needs to have sex with other men! It's not true they don't love their husband!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 1 year ago

No fool like an old fool. Finish sucks.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Eh, well written as expected from this author but I didn't care for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS STORY IS NOT WORTH READING WHEN THE MC IS A SLOW STUPID ASSHOLE THANKS TO THE WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minus 6*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got pissed when in the second part we found out Shelia had done the exact thing before.

I got mad that when she started it again he didn’t remind her of that. The second time was his fault, & now again his stupidity.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One would think that a man over sixty, especially given his prior experiences, would be able to think with his large head most of the time.

.

But, apparently HCDT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Read..

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

All that bickering during the divorce was for nothing and yet he still ends up back with her.... I wish I could give this negative 100 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why give a whore so much of your money for being a whore? You began the story setting up a 'wrath of god' type revenge setting, but ended it with the guy being an oblivious, wounded, cuck. If you're going to BTB, then BTB. If she came back after that, then she deserves some consideration. Otherwise, your narrative lacks any semblance of balance.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Fairly standard drivel here. However, a new level of low life achievement for a three time loser and financial loser in combination. Writer continues to write really weak despicable male characters, writing from personal experience evidently. Thanks so much for advancing societies full acceptance of cuckolding, AFTER ALL , EVERYBODY IN THIS STORY WAS HAPPY. Must be good , right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck that's my go back to crazy the first time would have ended it 5 yrs amd ahe is off fucking a married dr and dies it again 32 yrs later? Hope I would not left her shit the way she left to fuck around.

Nope not health insurance nothing he is the injured party and the granddaughter gets involved . nope there 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do women always find the need to interfere and push divorced couple where the wife’s cheated back together on here? But where the guy cheats their all burn that batted. Do they think guys are just supposed to ‘get over it’?

Sabrina n the second ‘he was married it was never going anywhere’ Well that’s great she goes off for a bit of phone but it’s short term so no threat to him. And the granddaughter, who he spent a load on, playing matchmaker. Even that dumb Betty thought it was fun to see him set up - well she made her money off him anyway. Suppose if your gonna be a cuck you may has well be a rich one eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure pap, a wanna be writer's fantasy, incredibly trite and stupid.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Beating a dead horse. 60+ people going naked doing yoga. Yup, that has to be very appealing.

Watch when you write and try to be consistent.

In the part one the "hubby" has not shown any inclination to be concerned about his wife being unfaithful and yet in part two the author makes up a whole story of a "precedent" for wife's behavior, apparently she cannot be trusted.

This is like a soap opera, write whatever comes to your mind, any direction, regardless of what you wrote before.

That is what I call inconsistent storytelling.

Another thing, what exactly is wife's attachment to this "average" guy? What does he have to offer? I know most of writers here fancy themselves as a magnet to women that keep on begging them for love and affection. What exactly this character had going on for him when he was young? Care to explain?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Not bad at all,

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Points knocked off

for the RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ya! Go for it man! You deserve the best1 And you will get fucked again! The first two screw-ups were just practice runs on a wuss. Good for you. You really deserve it, in Spades this time. I guess you just confirmed the origin of your fake silicon balls: discount sex shop.

1* because the present rating system does not contain minus (-- ) 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, go ahead. Fuck up your life again.

Because, you CAN do that!

2-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really good story

But FUCK! that ending.

He gets cheated on TWICE! and he still let's it slide.

Seems like he's pussy whipped

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Very good, thank you.

I see there's a third part. Interesting, what is left there?

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Life is good

When the love of your life has never cheated and you've been together 42 years.

dstr1964_55dstr1964_55almost 2 years ago

The story was 5 Stars until the ending, now 1 Star. I was looking forward to the last chapter, now I'll pass. It should be rewritten, with a proper ending that doesn't make Roy a complete loser cuckold.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

you wrote about "her" book. probably meant You book. It threw me off for a while. Interesting story, but I would have been happy with a much shorter BTB. However, on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow another chapter of painting Shiela as a worthless whore with no redeeming virtues and here the MC is once again falling over backwards to kiss her ass. If she showed up and I had his money I'd travel for 6 months while looking for a new place to settle down. Sorry granddaughter, but you betrayed me so we'd only meet at resorts in the future so you can't give my location to the whore. Maybe consider a restraining ourder to keep her away from him. Deep pockets can get you whatever you want. QHML1 is my favorite author here on literotica.com but this story is not one of his better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical unearned raac trash.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

It's incredible how completely insane your stories are in retrospect. A brief synopsis is this one scale you mount increasing amounts of damning evidence. That point out that not only does the wife not love the husband but is irresistibly broken as in incapable of seeing beyond their own narcissistic world view.

And the husband invariably sees all the evidence admits the person is absolutely irredeemable and says Fuck it! Cuck away Baby!

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Damn, why can't these pathetic men on here learn to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story.

It would seem that you just cannot help yourself in that you have an inner compulsion for RAAC.

You paint an extremely good picture all the way through your story of Sheila being the archetypical selfish immature bitch. You give her absolutely no redeeming features that help us, the readers, to have any thing other than loathing for her. Most definitely not a jot of sympathy. She's a bitch. We are all happy she got what she deserves.

Then you suddenly morph her into a dewey eyed orphaned kitten and we are supposed to ignore all the negative feelings we have against her and embrace her and her victory with love. We are to ignore all these negative emotions inspired by your gift of writing. We are suddenly supposed to do a 180 and start to not only feel sorry for this bitch, but also think that she deserves redemption when there has been nothing redeemable about her through the entire story.

I do believe this is what causes most of the hateful hurtful personal comments generated by well written stories like this. I believe that is why this category is such a divisive minefield with excellent stories being rated low.

If the bitch is going to be reconciled then there has got to be some likeable feature about her from the get go. Or at least a lengthy meaningful disclosure on why she is such a bitch and even a glimmer of hope that she deserves to be liked.

Having said all that, I am a only a reader and not a writer. I know I can no more write a story than I can swim to the moon. Maybe my thoughts are totally impractical or impossible. I wouldn't know. Thats why you are the author and not me.

I have nothing but praise and admiration for people like you who can write and do take the time to put in the effort to turn out a consistently good read. Thank you.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another terrific story with a great plot, characters and an interesting conclusion. I really feel bad for the guy but he turned out to be pretty savvy and glad for his success in his writing and publishing and movies and eventually earning a huge income. It would’ve been nice to toss in some smashing with those college kids. Or some of his other adult grown children. We just need more smashing there’s not enough today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fine story until you ruined it in the last chapter. After all the pain, humiliation and cheating, he still remains involved. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, we can be sure the author won't be getting any publishing contracts for this story. In fact, the entire flashback origin story was just a rehash of the frame story even to the reconciliation. SMH

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star and I don't need to comment for you to understand why?

What about STD's?

What about once stung twice shy?

What the hell is twice stupid and three times a glutton for punishment?

There is not a single vagina on the face of this plant worth that kind of misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 1 you get your 5 star but not this chapter. This chapter only gets you 2 star. When you say move on meaning move forward not backwards idiot

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story with what feels like a contrived ending. I know there are realistically only a few ways the story can go, but Sheila's re-introduction was like an "Eh ... ok" moment. Yeah, it wouldn't have been much better having the perfect other woman drop into his lap, but this feels like he's just yanking the BTB-ers' chain for the hell of it. As a trolling experiment, success. As a story, a bit less so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeez your a good writer ! That was an interesting and entertaining story that was impeccably written ! 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an IDIOT!!!!!!!! Once you divorceYOU CAN NEVER LET THE BITCH BACK IN. She will just do the same thing. WHAT A DUMBASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His stand in having one night stand in front of her is the punishment for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This Story reminds me of a kid i knew in high school , He was about 5' 7" tall and weighed about 150 . He got drunk and called one of the football players girlfriend a pig she cried . Needless to say he got his ass handed to him . This story written by a good author makes as much sense as my Story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheila was not a wife material, so Roy should not married her in the first place. Although many would like see Sheila suffers, living well is the best revenge which was Roy having many lady friends while making Sheila jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you always have to ruin a well written story with stupid ass reconciliations?

You are obviously a good writer but some of your stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First time sex is a special thing, BUT sex with someone you have a real connection with (A.KA. Making Love) is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good stuff but hoped they got back together. Believe me it's tough but I did it. I forgave my wife with the understanding if it happened again we were done period. I didn't tell her if it happened again I would probably end up in prison. Later talking to an older man he told me no one was worth going to prison over. I said he was wrong if someone harmed someone special to me such as family very close friend I might do something. Thank God nothing has happened.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

It was good... Mostly. But, as a BTB adherent it fell apart at the end.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Love?

Most of us guys are wimps when it comes to dealing with women, well maybe not wimps but we sure don’t understand them.

If you’re too nice they want the bad guy. If you’re to bad they want the good guy. If you do your job supporting the family then your not paying enough attention to them. If you’re not loving them enough, then they say they need to leave for awhile to find themselves and then she asks "If I screw around a little and it doesn't work out can I come back" Did I get right? That's what happened to me and I'm the bad guy cause she wanted screw around and wanted a divorce. Good writing right on the money. Would I ever screw the ex again? Nah, it was never that good. Sex is a bit over rated anyway, it’s the thrill of the chase and you only get one first time thrill. True story about my ex! 5 stars

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Liked it, disagree with the anonymous types that must parade their own insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad really. This author really writes good stories, but for the life of him can't finish one with a bad ending for a cheater, always going to great lengths to explain the wifes' rationale and that her actions stem from deep rooted insecurities / mental problems.

The explanation for cheating is never just plain "I fucked up because I was stupid. Period". in his stories, which is kind of sad seeing as his characters always act immensely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you wasted my time, what a let down. Obviously I will not waste my time reading Chapter 3. the story was going good, until the dick-slap/wanker let the (bitch X wife).

come back on the seen into his life again, even talking to her was way to much. And sleeping with her (what the fuck). if it was me she followed, she'd be in concrete & chains sleeping at the bottom of the lake with the fish. I will not bother reading anymore of your work, only idiots forgive morons give second chances to cheats.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Never

He deserve d all he got.He should never have married her in the first place.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Loved it, Q! Really good story. they don't always have to be BTB!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

The flashbacks come at really odd times here. Narratively, it feels a little late in the day to be going back to the beginning, even if the plot has a justification for it. Final resolution isn't ideal, but this chapter shows that the relationship was pretty much dysfunctional from the start, and since he's stuck with it for this long, he probably gets off on it in some way. Might as well keep drinking from that well in his golden years.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not as satisfying as chapter one, but with an author this good it’s still better than 90% of LW fare. Still don’t know why the lying bitch cheated.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

You are quite the writer, I’m enjoying your work. I hope you produce some more.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Second time around, never left a comment in the past. I gave the story 5/5, against my better judgement.

After today, it is still worth the 5 l gave it and I’m a BTB guy.

That said, given her nature and actions plus the fact she only came back the second time when the good doctor fucked her over and left her after six months, his settlement in the divorce was way to generous.

She needed to be punished and he let her off, she learned little, repeating her errors.

Yes, keep her as a friend with benefits, but never let her get close. She would hurt him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good well written story but the storyline/premise is wrong. In real life only 8 in 1,000 marriages end in divorce so there aren't loads of divorced women out there. When you get to your middle sixties sex isn't that important what is important is having someone to spend the rest of your life with. But hey it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Useless filler chapter that adds very little with a LOT of words. For someone who wants to be a romance writer, you certainly didn't follow your own rules. But then you never do. Finished that story you promised? Doubtful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4 Stars

I enjoyed this Story .. But I would not have taken her back after the first time She Cheated . I Learned the hard way also as will He

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago
Love?

Some of us guys are wimps when it comes to dealing with women. If your too nice they want the bad guy. If your to bad they want the good guy. Do your job supporting the family and your not paying enough attention to them. If you ain't loving them enough they say they need leave for awhile and then ask "If I screw around a little and it doesn't work out can I come back" Did I get right? That's what happened to and I'm the bad guy cause she wanted screw around and wanted a divorce. Good writing right on the money. Would I ever screw her again? Nah, it was never that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It doesn't have to be BTB

But he gave her WAY too much in the divorce. Even a mediocre lawyer could have hidden some, if not all, of the book and movie revenue. Giving her the house was just ludicrous. Her behavior thru out their relationship didn't deserve any reward. And if by some miracle she moves onto the lake, the minute Kelsie moves on with her life, he's free to move across the country and leave Sheila behind for good. Who would want to live next to their cheating ex-wife and have a constant reminder of her betrayal? That makes NO sense. Well written story but he was a complete idiot.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Re: Sbrooks103x

Glad to see your haven't lost your touch, I can always count on you to give well thought out, sensible comments. As for some of the rest of you, most of you weren't even smart enough to figure out what YCDT stood for even when the answer was in the title. Don't know when sweet little Sheila figure it out but at She did.

"What was the craziest place or situation you had sex in?" One that I'll own up to was under a small pine tree at the top of the circle drive at our local college over looking the front pond. We were fully visible to anyone looking up from North Avenue on the evening of 4th of July, 1980 with the fireworks going off at Bailey Park and the mosquito's chewing my ass. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES